- Fruity iced tea, made with half chilled rooibos, half apple juice, strawberries and blueberries. It was ... fine.
- IcedTea.JPG (48.29 KiB) Viewed 6679 times
- Lime mint cooler. Chilled mint tea made with fresh leaves, topped up with lemonade with chopped mint leaves and cucumber. Really nice, very refreshing.
- LimeMintCooler.jpg (44.32 KiB) Viewed 6679 times
- I made some houmous for nibbles while the food was cooking, I was very pleased with the results.
- Houmous.JPG (47.67 KiB) Viewed 6676 times
- A proper South African braai. We had rosemary lamb chops, "boerewors" or traditional South African beef sausage, and vegetable skewers.
- Braai.JPG (59.23 KiB) Viewed 6676 times
- My mom's "yellow bread", that she often makes with a barbecue. So called because of the turmeric but I made it with wholemeal flour so it's not as yellow. It's very flavourful and slightly spicy.
- Bread.JPG (59.93 KiB) Viewed 6675 times
- Scoops of Green & Blacks vanilla and chocolate ice cream (divine!) with bits of brownie and the Sanders hot choc fudge sauce I got from Sungura in a present exchange. Pity I didn't clean the glasses. SO GOOD.
- Sundaes.JPG (53.41 KiB) Viewed 6675 times