The Munchkin Man (A webcomic I write, ocassionally)

Think your art is better or your stick figures worse? Got a link to a site you want to share? Post it here!

Moderators: Jacque, Moderators General, Prelates

SuperJedi224

The Munchkin Man (A webcomic I write, ocassionally)

Postby SuperJedi224 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:44 am UTC

The Munchkin Man
-A genre-busting adventure of epic proportions-

Link.
Basically, the story is about four wizards, and the costumed non-super hero mercenary they hired to follow them around, on some sort of adventure.
I should really update it more often, but at least there's something to read there as is.
Striving for neutral good while caught in the crossfire of a struggle between lawful stupid, chaotic stupid, and, on occasion, just plain stupid.
Yeah, I'm wearing groucho glasses over a ninja mask. You have a problem with that?

SuperJedi224

Hey Guys

Postby SuperJedi224 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:15 am UTC

I just posted the next comic! (Yay.)

I still don't think I update nearly often enough
Striving for neutral good while caught in the crossfire of a struggle between lawful stupid, chaotic stupid, and, on occasion, just plain stupid.
Yeah, I'm wearing groucho glasses over a ninja mask. You have a problem with that?

SuperJedi224

Re: The Munchkin Man (A webcomic I write, ocassionally)

Postby SuperJedi224 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:23 am UTC

Just uploaded another page and it's going live at midnight. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up the pace.

Return to “Your art and links”