A survey that a friend needs filled out

Think your art is better or your stick figures worse? Got a link to a site you want to share? Post it here!

Moderators: Jacque, Moderators General, Prelates

Cryopyre

A survey that a friend needs filled out

Postby Cryopyre » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:05 pm UTC

I promised her to help spread the word of the survey. She needs a good sample size before she graduates high school. http://www.my3q.com/home2/267/dianaliang22/3105.phtml And please excuse any grammatical mistakes, she's learning English just barely from coming over from Taiwan.
Felstaff wrote:I actually see what religion is to social, economical and perhaps political progress in a similar way to what war is to technological progress.

Gunfingers wrote:Voting is the power to speak your mind. You, apparently, had nothing to say.

Clumpy

Re: A survey that a friend needs filled out

Postby Clumpy » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:17 am UTC

Keep in mind that a couple questions are vague, and it's geared specifically toward secondary and High School students (meaning you'll have to lie to continue if you're older).

Cryopyre

Re: A survey that a friend needs filled out

Postby Cryopyre » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:55 am UTC

Yeah, sorry, I promised to post it. If you really want to get into things, even posting it here is a mistake, after all, your samples are now going to be all nerds.
Felstaff wrote:I actually see what religion is to social, economical and perhaps political progress in a similar way to what war is to technological progress.

Gunfingers wrote:Voting is the power to speak your mind. You, apparently, had nothing to say.

Return to “Your art and links”