Some comics about cart pushers...

Think your art is better or your stick figures worse? Got a link to a site you want to share? Post it here!

Moderators: Jacque, Moderators General, Prelates

Lockout

Some comics about cart pushers...

Postby Lockout » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:13 pm UTC

I made a few random comics about cart pushers, the people who push around the shopping carts at Walmart and various other shopping-cart-using-facilities. xkcd inspired, sort of. Edit: I just realized that these might not make a lot of sense with out first explaining that cart pushers are actually a secret world society of menacing demon creatures from the underworld. And they're just plain mean.

I did this one when someone told me (after seeing the first two), "Do something about how gay french people are."
For those out there who actually know French, I know that is incorrect and sucks.

I drew this one on a spelling and vocab practice test today.

After I traded it to a friend to grade it, this was drawn on the paper when I got it back.

And I'm done. Oh, and if these suck, are unfunny, or good, let me know. I want feedback.
Last edited by Lockout on Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:59 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

kira
I hate bananas.

Postby kira » Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:30 am UTC

I think the french one is both funny and absolutely adorable. Unfortunately, I appear to be sympathetic to both cart pushers and frenchies.

On a related note, the expressions your friend drew on the stick figures are CLASSIC.

Peshmerga
Mad Hatter

Postby Peshmerga » Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:23 am UTC

I have to agree, the french one is the most appealing. Firstly because "moi francias" is awfully innocent and the word "cahoots" is used with great effect :)
i hurd u liek mudkips???

Shoofle

Postby Shoofle » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:34 pm UTC

I dunno, I'm not such a fan. The jokes aren't that funny, and boy do you need good jokes to draw stick figures.

Aww, I made myself sad. I'm sorry! I love them!

Verysillyman
"Do me! Do me!"

Postby Verysillyman » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:54 pm UTC

I like the 42 one, cos it really bugs me how people misinterpret it. 42 is the answer to the ultimate question, not the meaning of life. Anger wells up inside me and puts me on your side, against the cart pushers.

menk

Postby menk » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:02 pm UTC

i can't say i have anything against cart pushers so i didnt find these very appealing. :o\

my favorite would be the titanic one cuz its random. i mean.. cart guy on titanic... heheh.

hermaj

Postby hermaj » Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:00 am UTC

I like them, yeah! Especially the frenchies and the hitchhikers, and I love the first one.

And I also really like the one your friend drew, I think it's the facial expressions.

Return to “Your art and links”