Zarj's Webcomics

Think your art is better or your stick figures worse? Got a link to a site you want to share? Post it here!

Moderators: Jacque, Moderators General, Prelates

Zarj

Zarj's Webcomics

Postby Zarj » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:51 am UTC

So the only real reason I created this account was to advertise my site, but I was supposed to have 5 posts before making any links, hence I made some comments on video games...
Anyways, I've started a simple, but hopefully at least somewhat humorous (and fairly nerdy) webcomic. It will be updated about twice a week. If you like xkcd, I think you will find this slightly less mature, a little more silly, and much more about video games.
Here's a sample:

Check it out at http://zarj.tk/
(I should also mention you will find the artwork much less... involved).

keozen
The Bearded FaiD Batman

Re: Zarj's Webcomics

Postby keozen » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:11 am UTC

Zarj wrote:So the only real reason I created this account was to advertise my site

While I admire your honesty you may be running afoul of the board rules if you're not here to also be a member of the community. Pimping your comic is not wrong by any means (hey I do that with my comic here) but it's kinda frowned upon if that's the only reason you're here.

I suggest you hang around, chat and get to know people in areas of the fora which spark your interest. We're a nice bunch when you get to know us.

Zarj

Re: Zarj's Webcomics

Postby Zarj » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:47 pm UTC

Well I wouldn't mind spending more time on the xkcd forums, as everyone here seems to be a bit of a geek (and I usually get along well with people of that nature), I'm already pretty involved in another online community, and I'm also a busy student.
So I may troll around here occasionally, but I don't expect to be a very active member of this community.

Return to “Your art and links”