What does foreign people think about my shows ?

Think your art is better or your stick figures worse? Got a link to a site you want to share? Post it here!

Moderators: Jacque, Moderators General, Prelates

Hardisk

What does foreign people think about my shows ?

Postby Hardisk » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:35 pm UTC

Hey guys :)
I was wondering , what does people who doesn't / barelly speak french thinks about my tv shows?

Here's the latest one "report at La nuit du Hack in Paris (it means Hacking's night)"

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjiyh6_reportage-a-la-nuit-du-hack-2011_tv

Scawt

Re: What does foreign people think about my shows ?

Postby Scawt » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:41 pm UTC

It's been a while since I last used my french, so I have a difficult time following the content of the interview.

The video's put together pretty well I'd say; all the sound is balanced nicely and the shots are lit appropriately. I wish I could say more, but I'm nowhere near fluent enough to understand the majority of what's going on.

nitePhyyre

Re: What does foreign people think about my shows ?

Postby nitePhyyre » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:44 pm UTC

Crisse, le français en Europe est bizarre! Je suis un anglophone de Québec. J'écris en français pratiquement jamais.

J'ai vraiment aimé la vidéo de Vanessa Black et la vidéo Minecraft. Ils sont drôles, même avec un sens nord-américaine de l'humour.
sourmìlk wrote:Monopolies are not when a single company controls the market for a single product.

You don't become great by trying to be great. You become great by wanting to do something, and then doing it so hard you become great in the process.

Return to “Your art and links”