NotaPuff: A Webcomic

Think your art is better or your stick figures worse? Got a link to a site you want to share? Post it here!

Moderators: Jacque, Moderators General, Prelates

chief364

NotaPuff: A Webcomic

Postby chief364 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:19 am UTC

I was hoping to add some of my comics to this post, but for some reason I'm not allow to use the [img] BBCode. In case you're wondering, they're on the internet, and not just my personal computer.

Microscopic cog
in his catastrophic plan

Re: NotaPuff: A Webcomic

Postby Microscopic cog » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:14 pm UTC

You're not allowed to post links/images/whatevers yet because http://forums.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30124

Others kind of lack of funniness.

Edited: Because new users doesn't need help circumventing the rules. - Jacque
Spoiler:
Interviewer: Some people say they can’t understand your writing even after they read it two or three times. What approach would you suggest for them?

William Faulkner: Read it four times.

chief364

Postby chief364 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:50 pm UTC

Okay, I know they're not that funny. Yet. I've never done anything like this before; the site's still in it's development phase and I just taught myself HTML and CSS last week. I know I can't post links, but there's a comic where I tried a different art style stored in this directory. I promise it won't give your computer a virus! Maybe.

EDIT: I guess I can't post where the comic is at. These forums aren't like Penny Arcade's. :(

Jacque
a member of shro's band

Postby Jacque » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:16 pm UTC

chief364 wrote:Okay, I know they're not that funny. Yet. I've never done anything like this before; the site's still in it's development phase and I just taught myself HTML and CSS last week. I know I can't post links, but there's a comic where I tried a different art style stored in this directory. I promise it won't give your computer a virus! Maybe.

EDIT: I guess I can't post where the comic is at. These forums aren't like Penny Arcade's. :(

You can. But first you need to get at least 5 legitimate posts that are not in threads just about promoting your own stuff.

You know, contribute to the community first.

chief364

Postby chief364 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:08 pm UTC

Oh, okay.

Jacque
a member of shro's band

Postby Jacque » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:16 pm UTC

I'm gonna lock this thread now, and since you already have 3 posts (all this in thread), PM me when you've got 8 (5+3 after all) and I'll unlock it and let you start linking away.

Return to “Your art and links”