haikyogirl's attempts at physical self-betterment

The Food Forum's Evil Twin. Trying to lose weight or get in shape? Tips, encouragement, status reports, and so forth go here.
Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, we are not health professionals. Take advice with salt.

Moderators: Mighty Jalapeno, Moderators General, Prelates

haikyogirl

haikyogirl's attempts at physical self-betterment

Postby haikyogirl » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:17 pm UTC

I've come to realize that all of my "occupation with higher things" has resulted in my becoming scruffy, unkempt, and fat. I'm going to lower myself gingerly onto this astral plane and get fit, starting now.

---

Yesterday was not a good day. I had what must have been approaching 3000 calories of shit. One of the other patients in the hospital in which I currently reside ordered a takeaway, and offered me some. In my medicated state, I can't think of anything but food and eating. I ended up eating most of the takeaway, i.e. three slices of pizza and some chips with ketchup. I didn't even like this particular pizza, and I hate chips. Risperidone's side effects are rough.

I've been pretty disinterested in food and drink today. I haven't eaten so far today. My father is visiting and wants me to have dinner with him, so I guess I will. I'm pretty indifferent to eating when I'm off my meds. In the spirit of my sudden health-freak turnaround, I'll try to find something halfway healthful to eat. Hospital dinners are a standardized 550 calories, so I'll just leave any egregiously unsalutory parts.

I haven't done any real exercise today. I was too busy this morning trying to make myself and my room fit for my family's viewing. I'll crack out some sit-ups tonight, assuming that I can convince the nurses that I'm not trying to off myself via lactic acid.

Purky

Re: haikyogirl's attempts at physical self-betterment

Postby Purky » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:02 pm UTC

Good luck with it, let us know how it is all going :)

Return to “Fit Club”