Awesome Student Quotes

The school experience. School related queries, discussions, and stories that aren't specific to a subject.

Moderators: gmalivuk, Moderators General, Prelates

Jiffy

Awesome Student Quotes

Postby Jiffy » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:08 am UTC

I saw the "Awesome Teacher Quotes" thread, and was surprised by the (hopeful) lack of its counterpart.

Awesome students are admittedly less common than awesome teachers, but it's worth a try, right? Well, here's a conversation that happened today.

Student : Ms Ng, what are we these groups for?
Teacher : These are your second term groups.
Student : What second term groups?
Teacher : Your lab groups!
Student : What is lab?
Teacher : ...

Reminiscent of this.

Krealr

Re: Awesome Student Quotes

Postby Krealr » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:43 pm UTC

Jiffy wrote:I saw the "Awesome Teacher Quotes" thread, and was surprised by the (hopeful) lack of its counterpart.

It's here. http://forums.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=23643 It's even has the same title as your thread. It just hasn't been posted in for awhile so it kind of dropped off the radar. :)

Pingouin7

Postby Pingouin7 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:23 pm UTC

I don't remember the exact details since it was nearly 2 or 3 years ago, but it went down something like this:

- Teacher: *boasting about having access to something us students don't have access to (I think it was the thing that let him reset our passwords in case we forget them or something)*
- Student: "Hey! hax!"
Dason wrote:
Kewangji wrote:I confess I am actually scared of peanuts, and tend to avoid them, given how lethal they are to some people.

I'm not. I do my part in the fight against peanuts by destroying them with my powerful teeth. Take that peanut! How does being digested feel!?

Kristen23

Postby Kristen23 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:19 am UTC

Here's a good student joke I read somewhere:

TEACHER: Why are you late?
WEBSTER: Because of the sign.
TEACHER: What sign?
WEBSTER: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow." :D

You can't blame the student for this one! :lol:

Return to “School”