High School Pranks

The school experience. School related queries, discussions, and stories that aren't specific to a subject.

Moderators: gmalivuk, Moderators General, Prelates

PatrickRsGhost

Re: High School Pranks

Postby PatrickRsGhost » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:47 pm UTC

Meteorswarm wrote:Also, what about planting some obnoxious but temporary plant all over the school? Like pumpkins? Delayed, but that just means they'll never catch you!

No, not pumpkins. Kudzu. Especially if you live in the south. You need some fertilizer to get it going really well, too.

If you do it right, it can look like this:

PRG

An important message for you:

Pirate.Bondage

Postby Pirate.Bondage » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:55 pm UTC

A couple years ago some seniors at my school stole some rides from the middle school playground and put them on the high school's roof. Took them a long time to get them down.
Life is beautiful.
Spoiler:
Irrefutable wrote:you are so lovely

emceng wrote:Then the sausage says, "I have 1 kid, and raging genital herpes." Get the fuck away from me sausage!!!

sje46 wrote:Do... do you want to marry me?

Tindey

Postby Tindey » Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:54 am UTC

Some students at my high school got access to a master key (in case you did not know it is a key that will work in any lock in a large series) they then when a bought a used key duplication machine, and through immense work was able to get a large quality of the standard blank they lock used, and they started duplicating them. Then they distributed them and people had free reign of the school.

It took them a few weeks but they caught them and they had to pay for replacements.... and man thats expensive

Little Richie

Postby Little Richie » Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:09 am UTC

A fake call to all the students with the basic prerecorded :You have a Saturday detention: Thing

( florida schools have a computer voice with the school name said in, verry easy to fake)

I got one today, a fake one, they did it verry verry well, but when everyone got one I knew, freeked me out for a while tho. Great prank. I almost want to go to see how many lamers show up.
With man gone, will there be hope for gorilla?
Check out my blog, my mission to save the world.

Zak

Postby Zak » Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:19 am UTC

I already posted this somewhere else but, i really hope i have the balls to do this in two years:

I have a great idea for a senior prank, (plus it is questionable in the legal sense!) I would need:

3: Fire retardant suits
1:car
1:Bag of Popcorn
1:Microwave
3:Fire Extinguishers
5:People
x:Fireworks

(this is all during lunch)

first i would buy three flame resistant suits, cover the first two with gasoline and light them, time how long the burn time is, then, as long as burn time is longer than say 3 minutes, i would start it like this:

One friend goes into a teachers lounge/someplace with a microwave and sets the popcorn to go for say, a half hour, more than enough time to set off the fire alarm and not have to pull it(and go to jail). Meanwhile i am suiting up in my pre-gas soaked flame suit with gas soaked clothes over top of them, when the alarm goes off i run outside screaming and yelling, after lighting myself on fire, I run out through the quad, whereupon two plants will pick up my trail with fire extinguishers they had in their backpacks, putting out anything that catches in my wake, finally they will meet up with another extinguisher out in the parking lot, they would spray me out then we would all dive into a waiting car and get the hell out of there. After this fireworks would go off from out in the field, or off of the gym roof (both of which are easily visible from the lunch area) and somebody would come on the PA system and say, "Thank you class of 2010, we will miss you".
*waggles eyebrows*

shifuimam

Postby shifuimam » Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:42 am UTC

The long-standing tradition at my high school was always to TP the school, and the elementary, middle, and high school band classes would clean it up the next day as a service to the school.

Then the holier-than-thou douchbags in my class decided they were too Christian to do that (I went to a private Christian school K-12), and we weren't allowed to. Instead, the best Christians came in after hours and planted a tree.

w...t...f
I'm a girl. I'm also a geek. I listen to Dragonforce a lot. By "a lot", I mean almost nonstop. I have a lot of shit on the internet. I also have a lot of geeky crap.

Force42

Postby Force42 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:15 pm UTC

I went to a small Catholic high school. We had uniforms. We didn't mind the uniforms, but between my sophomore and junior years, they changed part of the uniform...a new skirt for the junior/senior girls. Which made everyone upset. Because they were ugly, grey, and looked like they had been ripped off the asses of 1950's secretaries. Given the fact that our dean of students, who had selected the new skirts, has absolutely no dress sense (think gay pride flag, but hideous), we were not surprised, but pissed nonetheless. But there was nothing we could do about it. Someone would occasionally wear one of the old skirts, and could usually get away with it for a few days, before getting a detention, but we couldn't win. As senior year was ending, we decided that we wanted to take one final stand against the grey skirts. So six of us got together and came up with a plan: the Skirt Flag of Independence. Graduation Day came, we got our diplomas, I ended my commencement address with "May the Force be with you, always." And we went home, several friends quitely passing me their no-longer needed grey skirts as the festivities ended. Armed with six grey skirts contributed by my friends and I, I went to Meijers (a 24-hour big box store slightly less sketchy than Wal-Mart) and bought a clothesline and some yellow felt. I went home, and spent the rest of the night sewing the waistbands of the skirts to the clothesline. I then cut the numbers "2007" out of the yellow felt and sewed them to the middle four skirts. The next morning, at 6 am, I deployed the skirt flag, sending it up the school flagpole. It stayed there for a day and a half. I had to rescue it from an impending rainstorm. The skirt flag is currently in safekeeping at my house. It appeared at several graduation parties, and is expected to appear at every class reunion. Apparently the administration never noticed it, but quite a few of the parents and students did...they thought it was hilarious.

Lolsaur

Postby Lolsaur » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:16 pm UTC

One idea my brother and I came up with was to get some police tape from eBay, tape off the Rectors parking space or oneof the entrances, put the chalk outline of a body in the taped off area and spray ketchup about it. Then, I would like to see the teachers reactions to it. Would they take it down? Would they seek the advice of the local constabulatory? Oh, the joys.

Another idea I came up with was to aquire a shop window mannequin, saw it in half, put the legs half in a toilet (making it look like someone had half-flushed themselves and their legs were left waving in the air) and pop up one of the foam ceiling tiles on the second floor corridor, and place the armed half peeking out from the ceiling.

Only 107 days to go until I can do this. Not that I'm counting down or anything.
Worst Fight Scene Ever

This cosy, special made for this Teapot

Spoiler:
You've never looked better than you did that night
And your eyes have never looked so blue
And when we kissed it was like nothing else existed
As time stood still for me and you

waltwhitmanheadedbat

Postby waltwhitmanheadedbat » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:21 pm UTC

Cheese wrote:Anyone got a good method for avoiding security cameras ...

I dunno how you guys do it in Scotland, but in the US, we call this a thirty-aught-six.

My city is now installing bulletproof glass'd ones now. That's okay though. 'Bulletproof' just means you have to shoot it with something bigger.

Little Richie

Postby Little Richie » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:50 am UTC

waltwhitmanheadedbat wrote:
Cheese wrote:Anyone got a good method for avoiding security cameras ...

I dunno how you guys do it in Scotland, but in the US, we call this a thirty-aught-six.

My city is now installing bulletproof glass'd ones now. That's okay though. 'Bulletproof' just means you have to shoot it with something bigger.

=D thats great!

In our school the camras are being installed now, I'm not sure why, we havnt had any problems in forever. But aah who cares, lets use our tax $'s to put in cameras.

o crap, i have an essay due tomorrow...
With man gone, will there be hope for gorilla?
Check out my blog, my mission to save the world.

rrwoods

Postby rrwoods » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:44 pm UTC

Beyondthewall wrote:Cover the main entrance with a brick wall. (Can be done fairly quickly. The class above me did this in a single night.)

:shock:

A bunch of these make me wish I was still in high school.
31/M/taken/US
age/gender/interest/country

Belial wrote:The sex card is tournament legal. And I am tapping it for, like, six mana.

jmj6602

Postby jmj6602 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:23 am UTC

My roommate's girlfriend heard of a good one from another school in her hometown. Her schools rival had a tunnel that went under the road, so that students could cross safely. They set up a continuous loop of seniors, crossing the street, returning through the tunnel, crossing the street, returning through the tunnel. Lasted several hours before police broke it up. A large chunk of the city was gridlocked from it.

pi-3 orionis

Postby pi-3 orionis » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:23 am UTC

Not really a school prank, but a little while ago in my friends' web design class a friend attached a clapper to someone's computer so that victim's computer would turn off and on with a clap. I suppose this has the potential to be brought to a larger scale.

mrorange
Something from Reservoir Dogs, perhaps?

Postby mrorange » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:31 am UTC

pi-3 orionis wrote:Not really a school prank, but a little while ago in my friends' web design class a friend attached a clapper to someone's computer so that victim's computer would turn off and on with a clap. I suppose this has the potential to be brought to a larger scale.

just hook it up to a power strip... or something even further back along the system
Truth be told/If I can be so bold/Your sig did inspire/What here did transpire/So that you would me admire/cause me to aspire/to greater heights/of lyrical plights.
-ThorFluff
BomanTheBear wrote: but then i started playing rugby and breakdancing.

Master Gunner

Postby Master Gunner » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:14 pm UTC

If I remember correctly, the breaker room at my school is hooked up to the PA system...

Lolsaur

Postby Lolsaur » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:13 pm UTC

Here's one:
Get all your friends and yourself to wear a Superman costume on under their school uniform and then have each one of you recieve a phone call on your mobiles at the same time. Listen to the phone call for a bit and then say "I'll be right there!", rip off your school uniform to reveal the Superman outfit, run out of the class in true herioc style, meet up inthe foyer of your school and then just cruise about the school as Supermen. =D
Worst Fight Scene Ever

This cosy, special made for this Teapot

Spoiler:
You've never looked better than you did that night
And your eyes have never looked so blue
And when we kissed it was like nothing else existed
As time stood still for me and you

SenselessSophist

Postby SenselessSophist » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:40 am UTC

There is a three-story stairwell in my school.

My friend can get bouncy balls in bulk, cheap.

Do the math.

(alternatively: switch the pool's chlorine with kool-ade, and see who notices.)
Last edited by SenselessSophist on Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:44 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
~I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.~

SenselessSophist

Postby SenselessSophist » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:41 am UTC

jmj6602 wrote:My roommate's girlfriend heard of a good one from another school in her hometown. Her schools rival had a tunnel that went under the road, so that students could cross safely. They set up a continuous loop of seniors, crossing the street, returning through the tunnel, crossing the street, returning through the tunnel. Lasted several hours before police broke it up. A large chunk of the city was gridlocked from it.

I saw that on a video on collegehumor once. It was hilarious. Maybe not the same one, but same idea.
~I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.~

Paiev

Postby Paiev » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:18 am UTC

SenselessSophist wrote:There is a three-story stairwell in my school.

My friend can get bouncy balls in bulk, cheap.

Do the math.

At Franklin & Marshall in Lancaster, PA, USA, there's one building (Stager) with a sort-of-winding staircase that goes from the basement to the third floor for a total of approximately 60 steps. I dropped a lacrosse ball from the third floor and watched as it bounced up to the second floor. The looks on people's faces were great, especially those in the basement :lol:

As far as my school goes...I was thinking of eventually pulling some computer pranks. Instead of having a smaller, localized LAN, they have the entire district connected to one network. Said network also contains the principal's computer (it's marked rather obviously; the computer's name is the same as the principal's), the school's website, a mail server, and a few other interesting machines. TRWTF, though, is that they have a wireless router connected to the entire network running with WEP encryption only. Keep in mind that this is a high school where we're allowed to bring laptops in.

:twisted:

juvanya

Postby juvanya » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:43 am UTC

Last year the class of 07 organized a game of Red Rover in the main hallway. Tied up like half the school...half my class was late. Supposedly some teachers got involved also. The cameras caught it on video and I almost put up a reward for it.

I have some of my own plans for this year. One of which was already said here...:(

phipman

Postby phipman » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:11 am UTC

Some one released a bunch of sick chickens at our school...

They had to call in animal control, and sterilize everything

Zak

Postby Zak » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:16 am UTC

I have to say, that's pretty great.
*waggles eyebrows*

Hexadecimator

Postby Hexadecimator » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:07 am UTC

At my school you have to send in an application and get the prank approved, otherwise you don't receive a diploma, harmless or not. Worse, each senior class is allowed one and only one prank, and they always choose the most boring. Last year the seniors bought around 200 miniature beach balls and dumped them around the flagpole. Wow, we were all oh-so-impressed by the creativitiy and awesomeness of having mini beach balls on the ground outside :roll:.
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and was widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Zak

Postby Zak » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:11 am UTC

How horrible, isn't the whole thing about not getting caught?

Just put the names of every kid in the school on the prank and they wont be able to do anything.
*waggles eyebrows*

Sir_Elderberry

Postby Sir_Elderberry » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:07 am UTC

Hexadecimator wrote:At my school you have to send in an application and get the prank approved, otherwise you don't receive a diploma, harmless or not.

Fail, unless there's like one teacher who's really awesome and gets to approve things, and then tells nobody. Maybe it's alright then. But even still. Fail.
http://www.geekyhumanist.blogspot.com -- Science and the Concerned Voter
Belial wrote:You are the coolest guy that ever cooled.

I reiterate. Coolest. Guy.

Well. You heard him.

rrwoods

Postby rrwoods » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:23 pm UTC

Hexadecimator wrote:At my school you have to send in an application and get the prank approved, otherwise you don't receive a diploma, harmless or not. Worse, each senior class is allowed one and only one prank, and they always choose the most boring. Last year the seniors bought around 200 miniature beach balls and dumped them around the flagpole. Wow, we were all oh-so-impressed by the creativitiy and awesomeness of having mini beach balls on the ground outside :roll:.

Are you still in said school? Do the brick-wall prank. You can't get caught.
31/M/taken/US
age/gender/interest/country

Belial wrote:The sex card is tournament legal. And I am tapping it for, like, six mana.

wst

Postby wst » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:36 pm UTC

People have, at my school-
- Parked a JCB in the headmasters poarking spot.
- Put big planks of wood on top of the Headmasters and other teachers' cars and balanced china/vases on them. (A bit harsh, the Head has a nice Alfa)
- Drawn chalk outlines around the school site where it's feasable for someone to have fallen. (Ie. like in police dramas)
- Smoke-bombed the toilets (kinda funny, kinda not)
- Walked around the school dressed in Borat full-body jockstraps (scary as fuck)
- Inflated a sex doll and hung it from the flagpole (replacing the flag)

I've had a few ideas myself *taps side of nose secretively*
Anything I said pre-2014 that you want to quote me on, just run it past me to check I still agree with myself.

PhantomReality

Postby PhantomReality » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:54 pm UTC

I really really wanted to set up a district-wide computer virus that would be self-terminating but would put up '07 on all the computers backgrounds. I was pretty close by the end of the year, but I wanted to couple that with "schools out for summer" blasting over the PA. Never got it to work though. Bummer.

We did Spray Paint "Just blaze it: Class of '07"

It's not legal at all, and doesn't follow MIT's hacking code of ethics or any of that bullshit, but sometimes laws are too be superseded: Wear ski masks and similar clothes and light up joints at lunch on 4/20. I mean we all came high, but it woulda been a lot cooler to all just take misdemeanors and a few months of probation.
DROP ACID NOT BOMBS.

Force42

Postby Force42 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:16 am UTC

Sir_Elderberry wrote:
Hexadecimator wrote:At my school you have to send in an application and get the prank approved, otherwise you don't receive a diploma, harmless or not.

Fail, unless there's like one teacher who's really awesome and gets to approve things, and then tells nobody. Maybe it's alright then. But even still. Fail.

A couple teachers were willing to help us prank the Dean...fill her office with balloons and call her phone...the door opens inward, and we were pretty confident we could get enough balloons in there to keep the door from opening, at least opening easily...

Alas, the plan fell through...

GMThomas

Postby GMThomas » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:05 am UTC

It would probably be incredibly hard to do any cool pranks inside the school here. Our school has 37 cameras.

Zak

Postby Zak » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:11 am UTC

Two ingredients render cameras ineffective, ski masks and trenchcoats.

I go to a really artsy school, so i'm thinking of a variant of the brick wall. My school is mostly out-doors, so i'm thinking we should make some kind of fast setting sculpture, it will look nice and cool, but leace a hollow cavity in the center with dead fish inside. We could either leave air holes in the statue so that the smell leaks out, or keep it sealed, for a nasty suprise if anyone tries to get rid of it.

We could also turn our entire school into a hay-stack maze...
*waggles eyebrows*

wst

Postby wst » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:42 pm UTC

Z.A.K wrote:We could also turn our entire school into a hay-stack maze...

Hell yep. Just hope there isn't a fire that day 0.o
Anything I said pre-2014 that you want to quote me on, just run it past me to check I still agree with myself.

Master Gunner

Postby Master Gunner » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:38 pm UTC

I just "acquired" a remote that operates most of the projectors in my school, particularly all the ones hooked up to smart-boards. This has already allowed me to have some fun playing around with substitute teachers.

jera

Postby jera » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:13 am UTC

I was a library aid for most of my senior year(class of '07). The librarian was realy lazy and kind of unreliable, so at one point in the school year I was hired as a library aid, and whenever the librarian didnt show up I would get to skip class for the day and be the library sub. (I had a 3.7 gpa and I wasnt taking any AP or Honor's class' my senior year, So there was no real reason for me to go to class anyway)

Anyway the Library run's the schools computer network and the PA system. The last week of school, I ordered every printer in the entire school to print of 5 copies of Pi out to 1000 digits, using size 16, time's new roman font.

I was friends with the school's tech guy's so they didnt turn me in.

Spurred on by my victory, and with many request's from the other seniors; The last day of school, I put Pink floyd's "Another Brick in the Wall" and Alice Cooper's "Schools Out" on a continuose loop. It took them about 45 minute's to figure out how to turn it off, as I unplugged the PA's system control's after I put it on the loop.

The V principal was all about taking away my diploma, fortunatly though, the Principal was a big fan of Pink Floyd back in the day and just laughed it off, saying there was no harm done.
If you try to fail and succeed, what have you done?

NinjaSimon

Postby NinjaSimon » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:07 am UTC

Given that my school is in the UK, has no previous history of student pranks and has too many locks I don't feel my year will be performing any stunts, although we should, but I and possibly two other people I talk into it would be the only ones doing it.
You are reading my signature.

skine

Postby skine » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:51 pm UTC

For our senior "prank" in high school, we all showed up to at about 6am and used our cars to block off most of the parking lot (leaving enough room for faculty). The rest of the day, we just hung out in the parking lot. We had a sound system hooked up and a grill going for lunch. Oddly enough, most of the teachers just didn't care that we didn't show up to class, given that our class trip had been canceled as a result of senior skip day.

In all, it's really not that much of a "prank", but definitely was fun.

Midnight

Postby Midnight » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:14 am UTC

my school has a CCTV system for school news and all that, and someone managed to get porn on it.

He was an idiot thouhg. they knew who it was and he was 18, and thus got arrested. lol.

my school happens to have a pool, and i'm attempting to find uot how many gallons it is and experiment with dry ice ratios to figure out how mcuh delicious solid CO2 i need to fill the school with fog.

Given that my school is in the UK, has no previous history of student pranks and has too many locks I don't feel my year will be performing any stunts, although we should, but I and possibly two other people I talk into it would be the only ones doing it.

speaking of locks.. superglue is a prank of it's own.

iv'e always wanted to do it, i really have.
uhhhh fuck.

Sc4Freak

Postby Sc4Freak » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:02 pm UTC

My school, Melbourne High School, didn't get a lot of pranks. It's a selective entry boys' only school (the only one in the state), meaning that you have to be of a certain level of academic achievement (via. entrance examination) to gain entry.

As such, there weren't a lot of pranks. The few that did occur were all harmless. Practically every student understood that a good prank should be harmless and that it shouldn't endanger safety or damage property. Every student realised the implications and possible damage of a harmful prank, and the teachers of the school basically trusted the students not to do anything stupid.

From what I remember, though, there were several attempts to sell the school and to float the school on the stock market. There have been rooms foiled up, and at one point someone covered all the combination locks on the lockers with vaseline (which, ironically enough, only served to grease up the lock mechanism whilst only providing a minor annoyance for a day). I seem to recall some messy water/flour fights, and the infamous traditional "milk run" on the last day, where people would compete to see who could drink the most (coloured) milk before vomiting. The result of the competition was always a massive pool of coloured vomit on the grass. Never had any really damaging pranks from what I recall, nothing like what you guys describe. Although I'm not so sure if that's a bad thing. :P

jamesmcm

Postby jamesmcm » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:11 pm UTC

Basically, my school had a computer program installed on all computers that allows remote control - to allow the teachers to control the students computers. However, both 'server' part was running on all computers - meaning if someone got the client program they could control all the computers in the school.

So using command prompt, I attempted to simply run the program (it was in a hidden directory but it was easy enough to find the name) - however, it was restricted so that student accounts could not run it. I then downloaded and burnt a cd which resets the local admin user on the machine and used this on one of the machines to remove the restriction and copy the program to my USB stick.

I then used this over the next few days to talk to fellow students from other lessons, etc. and occasionally freeze or log-out another student for a laugh.

Eventually though, I got a little carried away and took control of my friend's Food Studies teacher and made it play Iron Maiden - The Trooper full blast through the speakers - I then locked out the mouse and keyboard and lulz ensued. We could hear it from our IT room and not being the most computer literate teacher in the world she didn't attempt to turn it off or unplug it.

Eventually though someone told them it was me and I got suspended from school for a week (a bit harsh I think - especially since I was a perfect student before). 'Twas fun though.

Quotes from the letter they sent [Yes, '(Iron Maiden)' was actually in the letter]:
"It would appear that on Friday 3rd February James gained access to the remote learning programme on the College network and used this to disrupt the teaching and learning in two lessons, IT and Food Studies. In both instances James locked out the teacher access and took control of their interactive whiteboard playing loud music (Iron Maiden) through the speakers."

"Following our investigation it was clear that James had initially gained access to this programme by using a staff password he had obtained. He then demonstrated to Ms Hibbert (Parker House Leader) how he set up the programme in a public file in the Central Resource Library, which could be accessed by all students."

Note: How they said I used a teachers password - I didn't but I figured it would seem less planned that way and so not so bad; And I did make it available for all students though only for a very, very limited time (probably under an hour).

The program they used, btw, was Viglen's Classlink and I still have the rar if anyone else's school uses this system though it'd probably require some configuration to work properly.

Stupidly, they still haven't fixed the method I used now and I know that at least some students still have it and use it occasionally. I don't think many of the IT staff had understood what I'd done anyway though.

NathanielJ

Postby NathanielJ » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:17 pm UTC

First, two pranks that I pulled:
1. There was one teacher that a few of us always picked on a bit in high school, and one day I typed up a letter "from her Swedish lover" (nb: she didn't actually have a Swedish lover, I don't remember how that rumour got started) and printed it off in the school's main office (our school's network security was less than ample, to say the least). Apparently one of the secretaries saw it sitting on the printer and put it in her mailbox, from which hilarity ensued.

2. Speaking of our school's lacking network security, I put a trojan to autoboot on the entire school's network and had a ridiculous amount of fun with that. Making porn pop up on people's screen as the teacher walks by, having message boxes pop up on people's screens during computer tests saying things like "that's the wrong answer, try again", sending fake error messages in French, and so on.

There were also two pranks pulled against me:
1. One day when I was absent from school, some of my friends found a dead raccoon on the schoolyard. They strung it up in my locker.

2. The school that I attended for grades 9 - 11 had to shut down after my grade 11 year due to lack of enrollment (I lived in a very small town at the time), so things went kinda crazy in my grade 11 year because everyone knew the school was getting renovated in July to be turned into an elementary school anyways. Well, my friends took this opportunity to tear my locker door off its hinges (actually only about the top half of it came off; it was a wooden locker door) and ride it down the stairwells.
Last edited by NathanielJ on Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:00 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Homepage: http://www.njohnston.ca
Conway's Game of Life: http://www.conwaylife.com

Return to “School”