Yearbook vandalism

The school experience. School related queries, discussions, and stories that aren't specific to a subject.

Moderators: gmalivuk, Moderators General, Prelates

makaveli
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:10 pm UTC

Yearbook vandalism

Postby makaveli » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:06 pm UTC

I'm finishing my senior year, now usually I wouldn't invest any significant interest in the matter, but yesterday, while snooping through some area I probably shouldn't be in, I came across the the senior yearbook editor's user-name and password, meaning I can now edit absolutely anything I want, from home (it's in public storage).

This is a vandal's goldmine, I'm looking for something subtle, yet shocking, with a serious tone and a touch of humor, I want them to realize just how meaningless this book really is, but moreover I'm just looking to screw-over the school, and the morons who inhabit it :twisted: .

Best thing about it is, no-one knows I have the password, so there's no chance of me getting caught :)

Anyway start coughing up ideas people :)

Robin S
Posts: 3579
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:02 pm UTC
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby Robin S » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:17 pm UTC

makaveli wrote:Best thing about it is, no-one knows I have the password, so there's no chance of me getting caught :)
Unless the account keeps a record of which IPs have logged in.
This is a placeholder until I think of something more creative to put here.

User avatar
Sine Nomen
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:22 pm UTC
Location: Terminus

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby Sine Nomen » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:24 pm UTC

I'm not really much for vandalism, but I don't see much harm in inserting a fictitious character in there somewhere. It would probably work best as a underclassman, b/c the editors often know all of the seniors.

Robin S
Posts: 3579
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:02 pm UTC
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby Robin S » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:29 pm UTC

Our yearbook had several fictitious characters. I think it was actually some form of censorship, since they only appeared in places like "most likely to be the next to come out of the closet".
This is a placeholder until I think of something more creative to put here.

makaveli
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:10 pm UTC

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby makaveli » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:54 pm UTC

Sine Nomen wrote:I'm not really much for vandalism, but I don't see much harm in inserting a fictitious character in there somewhere. It would probably work best as a underclassman, b/c the editors often know all of the seniors.


I actually thought about adding some random students to the bunch. I also thought about adding Jesus, just to see how they take it.

makaveli
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:10 pm UTC

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby makaveli » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:57 pm UTC

Robin S wrote:
makaveli wrote:Best thing about it is, no-one knows I have the password, so there's no chance of me getting caught :)
Unless the account keeps a record of which IPs have logged in.


I doubt they're that sophisticated...

Awia
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:57 pm UTC
Location: Britland!

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby Awia » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:35 pm UTC

Adding fictional characters to it would be pretty funny.
Francis wrote:Look on the bright side, if you all die I'll still be handsome

User avatar
skeptical scientist
closed-minded spiritualist
Posts: 6142
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:09 am UTC
Location: San Francisco

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby skeptical scientist » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:03 pm UTC

I like the idea of adding fictional characters. You certainly don't want to modify entries regarding real people (except maybe yourself) because they might be really unhappy if their high school yearbook doesn't accurately represent how they were in high school. Similarly modifying activities might hurt people involved in that activity, etc. Fictional characters are unlikely to hurt those people who care deeply about their yearbook, and you can give them amusing yet non-obvious names, such as obscene/humorous phrases in foreign languages that people are unlikely to know, or esoteric references to whatever.

It's very important that if you do something like this you do it in an inoffensive and subtle way, since high school yearbooks are emotionally valuable and irreplaceable as a record of ones youth, and sacrificing that for the sake of a joke, no matter how amusing at the time, is not cool. It wouldn't hurt to run ideas by someone who's judgement you trust to provide a second opinion.
I'm looking forward to the day when the SNES emulator on my computer works by emulating the elementary particles in an actual, physical box with Nintendo stamped on the side.

"With math, all things are possible." —Rebecca Watson

makaveli
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:10 pm UTC

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby makaveli » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:01 pm UTC

skeptical scientist wrote:I like the idea of adding fictional characters. You certainly don't want to modify entries regarding real people (except maybe yourself) because they might be really unhappy if their high school yearbook doesn't accurately represent how they were in high school. Similarly modifying activities might hurt people involved in that activity, etc. Fictional characters are unlikely to hurt those people who care deeply about their yearbook, and you can give them amusing yet non-obvious names, such as obscene/humorous phrases in foreign languages that people are unlikely to know, or esoteric references to whatever.

It's very important that if you do something like this you do it in an inoffensive and subtle way, since high school yearbooks are emotionally valuable and irreplaceable as a record of ones youth, and sacrificing that for the sake of a joke, no matter how amusing at the time, is not cool. It wouldn't hurt to run ideas by someone who's judgement you trust to provide a second opinion.



Some people in there really deserve it...but I doubt I'll modify any existing entries except mine (I've turned myself into an Assyrian god-worshiping virgin sacrificer :))


I also considered adding a concluding message at the end of the book. Something along the lines of a monotone existence fueled by a socially inept personality and the loss of all hope in todays generation rant, written by a disgruntled computer/physics major. Finishing it off with a see you in hell. That would really piss of the teachers 8) .

GodShapedBullet
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:59 pm UTC
Location: Delaware
Contact:

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby GodShapedBullet » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:09 pm UTC

makaveli wrote:
skeptical scientist wrote:I like the idea of adding fictional characters. You certainly don't want to modify entries regarding real people (except maybe yourself) because they might be really unhappy if their high school yearbook doesn't accurately represent how they were in high school. Similarly modifying activities might hurt people involved in that activity, etc. Fictional characters are unlikely to hurt those people who care deeply about their yearbook, and you can give them amusing yet non-obvious names, such as obscene/humorous phrases in foreign languages that people are unlikely to know, or esoteric references to whatever.

It's very important that if you do something like this you do it in an inoffensive and subtle way, since high school yearbooks are emotionally valuable and irreplaceable as a record of ones youth, and sacrificing that for the sake of a joke, no matter how amusing at the time, is not cool. It wouldn't hurt to run ideas by someone who's judgement you trust to provide a second opinion.



Some people in there really deserve it...but I doubt I'll modify any existing entries except mine (I've turned myself into an Assyrian god-worshiping virgin sacrificer :))


I also considered adding a concluding message at the end of the book. Something along the lines of a monotone existence fueled by a socially inept personality and the loss of all hope in todays generation rant, written by a disgruntled computer/physics major. Finishing it off with a see you in hell. That would really piss of the teachers 8) .



I wouldn't close with a see you in hell. It might come off as a threat and people are kind of paranoid as far as school violence goes.

User avatar
tiny
Posts: 771
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:34 pm UTC
Location: Below the fifth cellar.
Contact:

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby tiny » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:23 pm UTC

skeptical scientist wrote:since high school yearbooks are emotionally valuable and irreplaceable as a record of ones youth
If you're not happy your youth is finally over you didn't have one.

Aren't there any group shots in there? You could do some photoshopping :-D Like editing in a new background. The interior of a medieval prison comes to mind. Or a nuclear plant.
Or how about distorting some faces? Give them *really* cheesy smiles.

Man, I envy you...
"I write what I see, the endless procession to the guillotine." ~ de Sade

User avatar
22/7
I'm pretty sure I have "The Slavery In My Asshole" on DVD.
Posts: 6475
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:30 pm UTC
Location: 127.0.0.1

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby 22/7 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:53 pm UTC

skeptical scientist wrote:I like the idea of adding fictional characters. You certainly don't want to modify entries regarding real people (except maybe yourself) because they might be really unhappy if their high school yearbook doesn't accurately represent how they were in high school. Similarly modifying activities might hurt people involved in that activity, etc. Fictional characters are unlikely to hurt those people who care deeply about their yearbook, and you can give them amusing yet non-obvious names, such as obscene/humorous phrases in foreign languages that people are unlikely to know, or esoteric references to whatever.

It's very important that if you do something like this you do it in an inoffensive and subtle way, since high school yearbooks are emotionally valuable and irreplaceable as a record of ones youth, and sacrificing that for the sake of a joke, no matter how amusing at the time, is not cool. It wouldn't hurt to run ideas by someone who's judgement you trust to provide a second opinion.

I'd stick to this. Maybe add one person to each year or "take out an add" at the back that references someone that doesn't exist (Kermit, We've seen you grow up from a tadpole to the man-frog you are today. Good luck in the future and don't let Miss Piggy near your trousers. Ribbit, Mom and Dad).
Totally not a hypothetical...

Steroid wrote:
bigglesworth wrote:If your economic reality is a choice, then why are you not as rich as Bill Gates?
Don't want to be.
I want to be!

User avatar
Babam
the Nearly Deleted
Posts: 1170
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:05 am UTC
Location: A multiverse, wandering the couch
Contact:

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby Babam » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:38 pm UTC

You should add two things

1. Add ficticious charachters, specificly longcat,tacgnol, and raptor jesus.
2. Have a back page filled with lolcats.

Done and done.
Spoiler:
crucialityfactor wrote:I KNEW he could club bitches!

SecondTalon wrote:Reality - More fucked up than Photoshop.

s/notwittysig/wittysig

User avatar
skeptical scientist
closed-minded spiritualist
Posts: 6142
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:09 am UTC
Location: San Francisco

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby skeptical scientist » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:01 am UTC

tiny wrote:
skeptical scientist wrote:since high school yearbooks are emotionally valuable and irreplaceable as a record of ones youth
If you're not happy your youth is finally over you didn't have one.

This may be how you feel now, but people sometimes get nostalgic. I personally haven't pulled out my high school yearbook since graduating, but this is not to say I never will, or that I wouldn't be pissed off that some jerk photoshopped a mustache onto my picture. Even if you dislike some of your classmates now, do you really want them to get pissed off at you in 20 years when they pull out their highs chool yearbook at their 40th birthday party?

Aren't there any group shots in there? You could do some photoshopping :-D Like editing in a new background. The interior of a medieval prison comes to mind. Or a nuclear plant.
Or how about distorting some faces? Give them *really* cheesy smiles.

Yeah, see, this is the kind of thing I'd regard as definitely not cool.
I'm looking forward to the day when the SNES emulator on my computer works by emulating the elementary particles in an actual, physical box with Nintendo stamped on the side.

"With math, all things are possible." —Rebecca Watson

User avatar
Sir_Elderberry
Posts: 4206
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:50 pm UTC
Location: Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha
Contact:

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby Sir_Elderberry » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:41 am UTC

I was on the yearbook staff in eight grade. I stuck my name in the background of several pages slightly-off-color. Was pretty great.
http://www.geekyhumanist.blogspot.com -- Science and the Concerned Voter
Belial wrote:You are the coolest guy that ever cooled.

I reiterate. Coolest. Guy.

Well. You heard him.

Mr. Freeman
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:09 am UTC

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby Mr. Freeman » Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:32 am UTC

Wait a minute... It's April 29th. School ends relatively soon (within the next month and a half depending on the school). Seems to me like the yearbooks are probably already being printed, changing anything might not result in any change.

And yeah, don't screw with any real person's/group's photo or description. It's not funny, and people won't remember you as "the guy that put raptor jesus in the yearbook" but as "that asshat who fucked up a bunch of photos".

Also keep in mind that anything incredibly obvious (i.e. "raptor jesus") showing up in the yearbook might be noticed by someone on the staff doing last minute adjustments or proofreading, it's worth a try though.

makaveli
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:10 pm UTC

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby makaveli » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:16 pm UTC

Mr. Freeman wrote:Wait a minute... It's April 29th. School ends relatively soon (within the next month and a half depending on the school). Seems to me like the yearbooks are probably already being printed, changing anything might not result in any change.

And yeah, don't screw with any real person's/group's photo or description. It's not funny, and people won't remember you as "the guy that put raptor jesus in the yearbook" but as "that asshat who fucked up a bunch of photos".

Also keep in mind that anything incredibly obvious (i.e. "raptor jesus") showing up in the yearbook might be noticed by someone on the staff doing last minute adjustments or proofreading, it's worth a try though.




It's not even half done as far as I can see and there's a deadline since it's a private contractor printing the books, so I plan on being the one doing the last minute adjustments :twisted:

User avatar
Izawwlgood
WINNING
Posts: 18686
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:55 pm UTC
Location: There may be lovelier lovelies...

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby Izawwlgood » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:24 pm UTC

If your doing last minute adjustments and it's obvious or hurtful to people, wouldn't that make YOU the one who takes the heat?

Subtle, not vindictive. No one's going to do anything more then chuckle and pat you on the back for doing something crafty like making a fake sports team or writing an extra editorial in a corner about the state of dust bunny politics in the world today. But if you wreck house on other peoples stuff, you go down, and those 'morons' get made into the wronged party.

Be smart.
... with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under his sandalled feet.

User avatar
Teh Russians
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:07 pm UTC
Location: Boston

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby Teh Russians » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:29 pm UTC

After the deed is done you must scan the yearbook and post the win.
Confucius wrote:Sit by the river long enough, and the bodies of your enemies will float by.

Image

User avatar
Sine Nomen
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:22 pm UTC
Location: Terminus

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby Sine Nomen » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:30 pm UTC

I would also note that if you do anything too obvious/crude/mean-spirited the printers may likely catch it and put in a call to the yearbook staff or school administration.
Last edited by Sine Nomen on Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:42 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

makaveli
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:10 pm UTC

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby makaveli » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:37 pm UTC

Alright I got the point. I won't be ruining anyone's sweet childhood memories.

User avatar
tiny
Posts: 771
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:34 pm UTC
Location: Below the fifth cellar.
Contact:

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby tiny » Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:05 pm UTC

skeptical scientist wrote:
tiny wrote:Aren't there any group shots in there? You could do some photoshopping :-D Like editing in a new background. The interior of a medieval prison comes to mind. Or a nuclear plant.
Or how about distorting some faces? Give them *really* cheesy smiles.
Yeah, see, this is the kind of thing I'd regard as definitely not cool.
What? There's surely more than one of those generic group shots in the yearbook. So if one is messed up, who cares?
"I write what I see, the endless procession to the guillotine." ~ de Sade

Awia
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:57 pm UTC
Location: Britland!

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby Awia » Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:15 pm UTC

It would probably be safest to change stuff near the back, the person proof reading it would probably be getting bored by then, and the changes would have a higher chance of getting though.
Francis wrote:Look on the bright side, if you all die I'll still be handsome

User avatar
skeptical scientist
closed-minded spiritualist
Posts: 6142
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:09 am UTC
Location: San Francisco

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby skeptical scientist » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:57 pm UTC

tiny wrote:
skeptical scientist wrote:
tiny wrote:Aren't there any group shots in there? You could do some photoshopping :-D Like editing in a new background. The interior of a medieval prison comes to mind. Or a nuclear plant.
Or how about distorting some faces? Give them *really* cheesy smiles.
Yeah, see, this is the kind of thing I'd regard as definitely not cool.
What? There's surely more than one of those generic group shots in the yearbook. So if one is messed up, who cares?

Because the shot that was messed up is the one with you in it, and the others weren't?\

I agree with Mr. Freeman - you don't have to refrain from doing anything, but make sure that if you do do something, you get remembered as "the guy who threw *insert clever idea* into the yearbook", and not "that asshat who vandalized our yearbook." If it's subtle, it's like finding an easter egg on a DVD or in a video game, and people think it's cool, but if it's just you wreaking havoc people just get pissed off.

wotwut
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:47 pm UTC

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby wotwut » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:01 pm UTC

On the topic of yearbooks, which is better in your opinion: artsy fartsy yearbooks with intelligent articles scattered throughout, or a more basic one filled merely with pictures?

I bring this up because ever since our yearbook won a prize they have always gone for the more intellectual approach, and as much as I appreciate the intent, it really isn't fun to look through. Plus, there are almost no pictures of me in it T_T .

User avatar
MoonBuggy
Posts: 683
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:14 am UTC
Location: On a journey through time and space

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby MoonBuggy » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:11 pm UTC

In terms of 'subtle and easter-egg-like' ideas, how about adding Where's Wally to a few pages.
Michael McClary, in alt.fusion, wrote:Irrigation of the land with sewater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.

User avatar
Mat
Posts: 414
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:19 pm UTC

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby Mat » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:00 am UTC

you should rick-roll it. Not sure how you'd do that while remaining subtle though...

User avatar
Amnesiasoft
Posts: 2573
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 4:28 am UTC
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby Amnesiasoft » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:30 am UTC

Add Gary Gygax to the staff photos :D

User avatar
Scheherazade
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:14 am UTC

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby Scheherazade » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:20 pm UTC

If you're going to go through with this please please PLEASE don't do anything super crazy. I was an staffer on my yearbook and a section editor. If your staff is anything like mine was, a whole lot of hard work goes into making sure everything is accurate, not just for the students but also for competitions, which can help with funding.

As for the deadline, is it just one deadline? Normally there are multiple deadlines throughout the year for sections of the books. PDFs are sent off, the printer sends back proofs and corrections are made. I'm not sure, but if the yearbook staff catches what you did, they might just replace it with a previous proof.

User avatar
Felstaff
Occam's Taser
Posts: 5178
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:10 pm UTC
Location: ¢ ₪ ¿ ¶ § ∴ ® © ™ ؟ ¡ ‽ æ Þ ° ₰ ₤ ಡಢ

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby Felstaff » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:51 pm UTC

  • Replace one of the girl's photographs with my avatar.
  • Put "can eat an entire doughnut without licking lips" as a valuable life skill
  • "Played an extra in Deliverance"
  • Add the classic: "Deprives a village of its idiot"
  • Useful middle-name replacements: Horace, Rupert, Broomhilda
  • Overcoming Adversity: "Can dress themselves with near-perfect success rate"
  • "Can easily prepare for disappointment"
  • Wizard on the nose-flute
  • Senior Member of the Dadaist society of nocturnal walruses in dark glasses
  • Adept drooler

Vandalism: The only crime where everybody wins!
Away, you scullion! you rampallion! You fustilarian! I'll tickle your catastrophe.

User avatar
PatrickRsGhost
Posts: 2278
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 5:43 pm UTC
Location: ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Contact:

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby PatrickRsGhost » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:41 pm UTC

Along the lines of "Where's Wally" ("Where's Waldo" for those of us in the US and Canadia), insert a couple of "Kilroy Was Here" illustations here and there.

For the RickRolling suggestion, I'd suggest inserting a YouTube link, and indicate it's a video message from the principal or a well-liked teacher, depicting an excellent play in a football game, the half-time show at your Homecoming Game, a photo slideshow set to music depicting the high school (they often showed these on a projector at my high school right when the yearbooks were distributed), or highlights from the Junior-Senior Prom.

IDEA: If your school does what mine did (show slideshow of various students and teachers, set to a mix of popular songs of the year and classics), see if you can't switch the DVD or CD with one that has Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" video burned to it. Usually the yearbook staff handles the presentation, so if you have someone on the inside who can switch out the CDs, do it. The only way this will work is if you give them the CD with Astley's video on it, and they create a new label to stick on it, and misplace the "real" CD until later.

If they use a regular slide projector, switch the music CD out with one that plays "Never Gonna Give You Up". What you can also do is create the mix CD yourself, and mix in snippets of that song in between snippets of other songs.
PRG

An important message for you:

010000100110010100100000011100110
111010101110010011001010010000001
110100011011110010000001100101011
000010111010000100000011110010110
111101110101011100100010000001100
010011000010110001101101111011011
1000101110

User avatar
Hurduser
Posts: 285
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:14 pm UTC
Location: Esperantujo

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby Hurduser » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:53 pm UTC

In a long text, scatter additional letters which would read if put together: "Help me, I am trapped in a yearbook factory!" 8)

Edit: if possible and present: change the page numbers so they form the first x numbers of pi (where x is the amount of numbered pages in the yearbook).
Frag mal nach im IRC
'zum Kotzen' das heisst dort XP.
Win2k, nur so zum staunen,
hat mehr Bugs als nur zweitausend.

User avatar
Mr. Beck
Commencing Countdown, Engines On
Posts: 1469
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:14 am UTC
Location: Albuquerque, NM.

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby Mr. Beck » Thu May 01, 2008 12:08 am UTC

If you don't want to get caught, then replacing your photo alone is a bad idea.
I would dedicate a fullpage to the fictitious "medieval astronaut live action debate club", or something similar.

makaveli
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:10 pm UTC

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby makaveli » Fri May 09, 2008 6:55 pm UTC

I added Chef to the faculty! HARHARHAR!

User avatar
Mr. Beck
Commencing Countdown, Engines On
Posts: 1469
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:14 am UTC
Location: Albuquerque, NM.

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby Mr. Beck » Fri May 09, 2008 9:44 pm UTC

Chef as in Southpark? That's pretty good.

User avatar
PatrickRsGhost
Posts: 2278
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 5:43 pm UTC
Location: ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Contact:

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby PatrickRsGhost » Fri May 09, 2008 11:11 pm UTC

makaveli wrote:I added Chef to the faculty! HARHARHAR!


I would have added Mr/s Garrison and Mr. Mackey as well.
PRG

An important message for you:

010000100110010100100000011100110
111010101110010011001010010000001
110100011011110010000001100101011
000010111010000100000011110010110
111101110101011100100010000001100
010011000010110001101101111011011
1000101110

User avatar
Hefty One
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:44 am UTC

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby Hefty One » Sun May 11, 2008 11:12 pm UTC

Somehow include your picture on every single page. They'll totally not think it was you, though...

User avatar
ACF
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:41 am UTC

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby ACF » Mon May 12, 2008 12:44 am UTC

I'm jumping on the train a bit late here, but I do truly envy your power. Adding Chef as a faculty member sounds pretty awesome, if this makes its way through all of the levels of revision, you could have a yearbook you'll always feel proud of!

Also: does each member of the yearbook staff have their own username/password? What I mean is, are you potentially getting one particular person in trouble with this?

Fat Tony
Posts: 1501
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:12 pm UTC

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby Fat Tony » Mon May 12, 2008 12:58 am UTC

I'd say add stuff for entertainment, but don't mess with anybody else's stuff; that could be incredibly uncool.
Wanna hear the truth? Life is downright ok.

User avatar
Roland Lockheart
Posts: 266
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 9:53 pm UTC
Location: Des Moines, IA

Re: Yearbook vandalism

Postby Roland Lockheart » Thu May 15, 2008 2:26 am UTC

Most yearbooks have a portion for inspirational quotes, you should add something like "One does not simply Rock into Mordor" or something like that.
This is one thing up with which I shall not put!
-Winston Churchill


Return to “School”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests