AP Tests are here

The school experience. School related queries, discussions, and stories that aren't specific to a subject.

Moderators: gmalivuk, Moderators General, Prelates

Brom

Re: AP Tests are here

Postby Brom » Sun May 11, 2008 3:11 am UTC

AP exams is a huge event at my school. There are so many kids who take exams that we have to rent large rooms at NCSU. Our largest was probably U.S History with 380 kids.

AP Stat was sweet. I was taking it in the college cinema, so I just laid back after the multiple choice and took a long nap.

Ribbon

Postby Ribbon » Sun May 11, 2008 3:44 am UTC

Well I have four exams, two of which I've already taken, AP US History (probably didn't do so well) and AP BC Calc (Pretty confident) and the other two being AP Chemistry and AP Language and Composition. I got fours on my exams last year, so hopefully I can pull off some good grades this year too :D

Kikral

Postby Kikral » Sun May 11, 2008 5:15 am UTC

I'm taking AP World History on thursday. It's my first huge exam, and I'm worried sick. Not so much about the test, but if I fail. I have a bit of trouble with Modern Era (of all things, WHY?!), and after taking a mock a few weeks ago, i'm really beginning to doubt myself, especially so now that the clock is ticking just under a week.
The worst part is that even though my school hypes the TAKS like there is no tomorrow, the AP exams get little to no power as reasoning for teachers to lighten load in other classes, move assignments, or god forbid, quit trying to convince us that their subject is the most important of all our classes. So now I have six or seven large projects to turn in in the span of 3 days with May 15th hovering right in the middle.

It's going to be a rough couple of days.
I am the man your gods will have nightmares about for the next 50 years.

Osirius

Postby Osirius » Sun May 11, 2008 7:45 am UTC

Took the AP English Lit Thursday. Not quite as bad as everyone made it seem. The first free response threw me for a loop, but after about 30 minutes of "WTF"-ness, the hamster wheel began turning at a prodigous rate and I believe I did quite well on the rest. MacBeth can be applied to ANYTHING.

The MC, not allowed to talk. But if I could, I would grab one of the test maker by the scruff of the neck and scream "WTF" till he was deaf.

AP Bio on the other hand, should be a breeze. As long as the essays arent about Botany. Dear Lord, I ABHOR Botany. But I absolutely manhandled the pratice tests.

AP Macroeconomics? That might be a toughie. I understand the concepts quite well, but I have a phobia of graphs. I'll have to judge after I take that one next thurs

Good luck to everyone else!

jdogmoney

Postby jdogmoney » Sun May 11, 2008 11:31 pm UTC

Brom wrote:AP exams is a huge event at my school. There are so many kids who take exams that we have to rent large rooms at NCSU. Our largest was probably U.S History with 380 kids.

Heh.

I was one of five for U.S. history.
Luckily, I have the [noun] of science.

saxything43

Postby saxything43 » Mon May 12, 2008 12:44 am UTC

I am taking the Microeconomics exam on Thursday. This wouldn't be a problem, I was expecting to get a 4 on it, except I had Micro LAST semester. As in haven't even glanced at the material in MONTHS. This is starting to worry me, because Econ is the one test that I was, at one point, completely sure I was going to do well on. Except for the free-response questions, which always seem to kick my ass, for no good reason. Anyone else taking Micro?
This post brought you to by the number 42.

PoohBear

Postby PoohBear » Mon May 12, 2008 12:44 am UTC

I took the AP US history test on friday and was so unprepared i decided to stop trying and talked about the beatles and john lennon during my essays

Kikral

Postby Kikral » Mon May 12, 2008 1:11 pm UTC

PoohBear wrote:I took the AP US history test on friday and was so unprepared i decided to stop trying and talked about the beatles and john lennon during my essays

If you had my teacher he would have made your life a living hell. Did you write on the green booklet?
I am the man your gods will have nightmares about for the next 50 years.

apricity
almost grown-up but not quite

Postby apricity » Mon May 12, 2008 4:47 pm UTC

I actually did try to do well on my AP US history, and I still got a 2. I suck at history.
LE4d wrote:have you considered becoming an electron

it takes just a little practice to learn to be
(she/her/hers)

Teh Russians

Postby Teh Russians » Mon May 12, 2008 7:03 pm UTC

I just took AP Physics C, my last AP exam. EVER! And since I already took finals I am officially DONE with high school! w00t! Time to celebrate with a 10 hour counter-strike session!
Confucius wrote:Sit by the river long enough, and the bodies of your enemies will float by.

Sir_Elderberry

Postby Sir_Elderberry » Mon May 12, 2008 9:58 pm UTC

AP Physics C: Mechanics, reporting in. I felt really good about this one, I think I did pretty well. Here's hoping for double 5's on Phys/Calc.
http://www.geekyhumanist.blogspot.com -- Science and the Concerned Voter
Belial wrote:You are the coolest guy that ever cooled.

I reiterate. Coolest. Guy.

Well. You heard him.

Uthalin

Postby Uthalin » Mon May 12, 2008 11:44 pm UTC

Finished up my AP (and high school) career with Phys C Mech and E&M. I feel really confident about Mech, I feel like it's possible I got 80+/90 on the raw score. E&M I'm more worried about. I didn't feel so good after the MC, but think that I owned the free response. (Although, I did think there was one difficult E&M free response question, the last one. However, I had done a similar practice problem a couple days before).

Red Wolf

Postby Red Wolf » Tue May 13, 2008 4:46 am UTC

Done with E&M/Mech, only one left (English Language, on Wednesday). The tests weren't too bad, though I agree about the last E&M problem being rather strange. I think I got it right, though.

I am determinedly procrastinating on any sort of studying for English Language, preferring instead to waste time browsing xkcd fora. ;-)

-RW

MrInternet

Postby MrInternet » Tue May 13, 2008 9:55 pm UTC

Well The AP biology test on Monday wasn't as bad as I would have expected and free response questions I felt were quite simple.

kellsbells
Queen of Cupcakes

Postby kellsbells » Tue May 13, 2008 10:01 pm UTC

Finally done with Physics C: Mechanics, which ends my onslaught of five AP tests this year as well as all my AP tests... EVER! Heck, no more College Board tests for anything! Yay!

I think they all went pretty well. US Gov was a breeze, Spanish was somewhat torturous but endurable, Calc AB was generally good except for one free response, English Lit was incredibly easy, and Physics was good except for the first free response.

All in all, good! Hopefully I get at least one more five to add to my English Lang and US History ones from last year... :D
A good pun is its own reword.
L wrote:A day without kells is a day not worth living.

darkadvice

Postby darkadvice » Tue May 13, 2008 10:37 pm UTC

AP psychology = Even Easier then Lit or Gov. I feel sorry for the people that studied, it was wasted. Knowing littearlly the basics, not even case studies or which reasercher did what would have gotten everyone who took it a 4.

Ezbez

Postby Ezbez » Tue May 13, 2008 11:05 pm UTC

I took the Calculus BC test last week and I think I got a large number of problems right, but everyone is saying that they did well, so who knows what number that will magically become? It certainly was nicer than last years abnormally difficult test.*

I took the Chemistry test today. It wasn't as bad as I was expecting, but again that makes me scared that it'll be weighted really hard. Only 6 people in my school took it, so I don't have a large enough sampling to figure out how hard the test was (and we don't have an AP course, just an 'advanced' course which means we missed ~2.5 chapters worth of material for it). What did everyone here think (though for some reason I doubt that this is an "average" selection of people)?

* My school does AB then BC, so I took the AB test last year. It was scaled up like crazy - the national average for one of the free response questions was 1 out of 9.

Julie

Postby Julie » Wed May 14, 2008 1:07 am UTC

Osirius wrote:Took the AP English Lit Thursday. Not quite as bad as everyone made it seem. The first free response threw me for a loop, but after about 30 minutes of "WTF"-ness, the hamster wheel began turning at a prodigous rate and I believe I did quite well on the rest. MacBeth can be applied to ANYTHING.

The MC, not allowed to talk. But if I could, I would grab one of the test maker by the scruff of the neck and scream "WTF" till he was deaf.

AP Bio on the other hand, should be a breeze. As long as the essays arent about Botany. Dear Lord, I ABHOR Botany. But I absolutely manhandled the pratice tests.

AP Macroeconomics? That might be a toughie. I understand the concepts quite well, but I have a phobia of graphs. I'll have to judge after I take that one next thurs

Good luck to everyone else!

Heh, you're taking the same as me.

AP English was easy... I'm feeling a five. Anna Karenina is the best book ever, by the way.

AP bio was IMPOSSIBLE. Maybe it was just my class, but I swear to God we never learned half of that stuff. Especially the ecology sections (we didn't even get there yet) and about a third of the multiple choice was insanely nitpicky. It was also NOTHING like any practice test I ever took. Oh well... my low grade will make yours higher via the bell curve. On the first free response, I basically wrote the entire thing about sickle cell anemia because I didn't know a thing about protien bonds. Ahhhhhhh...

Macroeconomics I'm thinking will be easy. I love economics, I've read tons of books about it (textbooks and otherwise), and so I should be good. I really want a five because I'm hoping to major in economics/international affairs... so I'd better study for that one instead of wasting time on this forum. :P

UnderRock

Postby UnderRock » Wed May 14, 2008 1:25 am UTC

I took AB calc two days ago (I'm a junior, and although I'm in a class that you could label...er...ABC calculus, I decided after multivariable/linear algebra next year I'd handle BC) and pretty much raped it. Heh, Anyone heard of that "THIS IS SPARTAAAA!" thing? Heh, well our entire calc class got together before the test and we all decided that we'd pick a random (easy) free response question that wouldn't require much space, and write THIS IS SPARTAAAAA over half of it and cross it out with two lines (So they can't grade it), then do the question.

They might consider that cheating. I heard one of my friends saying a class in our school drew penises all over their free responses (and did the questions), but they got their tests thrown out because of the similarities...
he he, it makes me think of Futurama, when Fry copied off of Gunther's test.

AP Bio on the other hand, should be a breeze. As long as the essays arent about Botany. Dear Lord, I ABHOR Botany.

Heh, just finished the AP bio test... and THEY WOULD NOT SHUT UP ABOUT PLANTS!!! It was even a free response! I'm really disappointed that there was barely anything on DNA and evolution. Seriously, we spent 4 chapters and a month on each of those topics, and it was barely even on the test... And yet plants.... GAH! *stabs repeatedly* My text book repeatedly mentions how evolution is a core theme of biology! Yet it was barely even on the test! And how could they neglect DNA so much?! Although I decided to show off and mentioned the rivet and redundancy model even though it had little to do with the essay XD Also I got to talk about chemistry a bunch with one of the essays (which is going to be my major). Oh, and I'm also disappointed that they barely mentioned the heart >.< I was hoping for a free response question on it.

The AP pysch exam wasn't bad, though it kinda worried me how few of the terms I recognized. I got anywhere from a 3-5. Also I didn't quite finish the free response, but what I did do is definitely going to get a good score.

Edit: And yea, the AP bio test wanted WAY too much detail. Honestly, I've never even heard of half the hormones mentioned.

MrInternet

Postby MrInternet » Wed May 14, 2008 1:37 am UTC

UnderRock wrote:
AP Bio on the other hand, should be a breeze. As long as the essays arent about Botany. Dear Lord, I ABHOR Botany.

Heh, just finished the AP bio test... and THEY WOULD NOT SHUT UP ABOUT PLANTS!!! It was even a free response! I'm really disappointed that there was barely anything on DNA and evolution. Seriously, we spent 4 chapters and a month on each of those topics, and it was barely even on the test... And yet plants.... GAH! *stabs repeatedly* My text book repeatedly mentions how evolution is a core theme of biology! Yet it was barely even on the test! And how could they neglect DNA so much?! Although I decided to show off and mentioned the rivet and redundancy model even though it had little to do with the essay XD Also I got to talk about chemistry a bunch with one of the essays (which is going to be my major). Oh, and I'm also disappointed that they barely mentioned the heart >.< I was hoping for a free response question on it.

The AP pysch exam wasn't bad, though it kinda worried me how few of the terms I recognized. I got anywhere from a 3-5. Also I didn't quite finish the free response, but what I did do is definitely going to get a good score.

Edit: And yea, the AP bio test wanted WAY too much detail. Honestly, I've never even heard of half the hormones mentioned.

I guess I was lucky because I decided to study the Hormones the night before because I figured it would be in the multiple choice as the type of answers where it's matching, lucky me it's a free response. Although I bombed that fourth free response question because I didn't know much about plant reproduction luckily I knew just enough to probably get a 3 on that question. Unfortunately most of the test was on plant structure for me as well. I'm horrible at that subject and that's one reason why I'll never be a Botanist.

UnderRock

Postby UnderRock » Wed May 14, 2008 1:56 am UTC

MrInternet wrote:I guess I was lucky because I decided to study the Hormones the night before because I figured it would be in the multiple choice as the type of answers where it's matching, lucky me it's a free response. Although I bombed that fourth free response question because I didn't know much about plant reproduction luckily I knew just enough to probably get a 3 on that question. Unfortunately most of the test was on plant structure for me as well. I'm horrible at that subject and that's one reason why I'll never be a Botanist.

I did horrible on that free response one as well. I was running out of time, and scribbled something down (I think I just explained double fertilization). We actually did go over it in class--in fact, my teacher specifically said to know it because it'll likely be on the AP test. On the bright side, I got a 10 on the protein question... which isn't all too great considering I spent half the time alloted on that question... (I went so far as to explain what causes van der Waals forces--which I spelled wrong on the test)

Oh, something I found convenient about the test (but others hated, I'm sure) was the overlap between psychology and biology. After that entire chapter on the nervous system in bio (mostly about neurons) and the chapter in pysch which included brain anatomy, I was felt ready to kick ass :D

fiyarburst

Postby fiyarburst » Wed May 14, 2008 5:48 am UTC

Since we are allowed to discuss the APCS Free Response now...
What did you think of the questions?
#3 (The GridWorld problem) seemed ridiculously easy; I wasn't the only one who expressed concern walking out of there. 3 line methods? For the free-reponse? That's not what I remember practicing in class. :|

hobbesmaster

Postby hobbesmaster » Wed May 14, 2008 10:23 am UTC

UnderRock wrote:Heh, just finished the AP bio test... and THEY WOULD NOT SHUT UP ABOUT PLANTS!!! It was even a free response!

See, I took that test 3 years ago and I still remember it being drilled into my head that at least one free response will be on plants, and there will be nit picky parts of a flower stuff on it. Sure enough, come test day, it was all there... still screwed up parts of a flower, still got a 4.

I actually got a 4 on all my APs, US History, Calc AB, Physics B (should have taken C), Bio, English language (er, composition?). No idea how I did that on English...

MrInternet

Postby MrInternet » Wed May 14, 2008 9:56 pm UTC

Well I just took the AP Language test and man was it easy. I found the synthesis essay to be fairly simple and the multiple choice was a lot like the SAT's.

Also on the subject of Bio since we can talk about it now. What did you guys think of the second question on the free response I thought it was ok but probably my second weakest next to the fourth one. Also as to what UnderRock said, same here just I couldn't remember some of the brain parts and their functions.

Julie

Postby Julie » Wed May 14, 2008 10:58 pm UTC

MrInternet wrote:Well I just took the AP Language test and man was it easy. I found the synthesis essay to be fairly simple and the multiple choice was a lot like the SAT's.

Also on the subject of Bio since we can talk about it now. What did you guys think of the second question on the free response I thought it was ok but probably my second weakest next to the fourth one. Also as to what UnderRock said, same here just I couldn't remember some of the brain parts and their functions.

Err... remind me, what was the second question again? Was it the one with a little ecology?

Semi off-topic: I HATE it when people ask me (after a test) what the answer to (question number) is. Especially when it was multiple choice and there were tons of questions... you expect me to memorize every answer, in order, so that I can tell you what the answer was!? No! I had some guy do that to me today, and then he was mad when I didn't remember what the question was, let alone what I put as the answer.

fiyarburst

Postby fiyarburst » Thu May 15, 2008 1:02 am UTC

Julie wrote:Semi off-topic: I HATE it when people ask me (after a test) what the answer to (question number) is. Especially when it was multiple choice and there were tons of questions... you expect me to memorize every answer, in order, so that I can tell you what the answer was!? No! I had some guy do that to me today, and then he was mad when I didn't remember what the question was, let alone what I put as the answer.

Some of them stick out at you; Calc AB #23 was a problem I remembered (though not anymore =P), though of course I'm sure a few people felt the same way as you when I asked them; of course they knew what I was talking about when I described it. Maybe I just have a tendency to put a names to things, for easier future reference.

krilitor

Postby krilitor » Thu May 15, 2008 2:59 am UTC

So why are we supposed to take the multiple choice questions with us to the grave anyway? Did they just want to keep reusing them so they don't have to rewrite them?
851. When plumbing the depths of depravity, I must remember to come up for air.
1525 Things Mr. Welch can no longer do in an RPG

UnderRock

Postby UnderRock » Thu May 15, 2008 4:14 am UTC

krilitor wrote:So why are we supposed to take the multiple choice questions with us to the grave anyway? Did they just want to keep reusing them so they don't have to rewrite them?

I find it disturbing that they say we must "never" discuss them. Couldn't they simply just say we aren't allowed to discuss the questions, it'd just seem so much less odd that way.

OmenPigeon
Peddler of Gossamer Lies

Postby OmenPigeon » Thu May 15, 2008 4:26 am UTC

krilitor wrote:Did they just want to keep reusing them so they don't have to rewrite them?

Yeah, pretty much. It's rather difficult to write a lot of nontrivial multiple choice questions, especially about the humanities. My understanding is that they reuse a lot of the questions regularly, so it wouldn't be hard for a few students over a few years to thoroughly game the test. The solution of putting the fear of God and the AP board into you isn't a great one, in my opinion, but it's what they seem to go with.
As long as I am alive and well I will continue to feel strongly about prose style, to love the surface of the earth, and to take pleasure in scraps of useless information.
~ George Orwell

Dr.Robert

Postby Dr.Robert » Thu May 15, 2008 5:03 am UTC

So I finally finished all of my AP Tests, the last one being AP Art History. I'll break it down in order from first to last:

AP Gov: The multiple choice was awfully easy, despite a couple of terminology questions that I had no idea about. The Free response was also nice, although #3 was an economics question (although I still managed to answer a part of it correctly) and #4 seemed more like a US History question more than anything else. Overall it was a nice start.

AP Calc AB: Considering that I did not study a single bit of calculus and suck quite a bit at math, I think I did fairly well on the multiple choice sections. The free response portion, however, destroyed me completely. I drew a Christmas trees and Jesus on the answers that I couldn't event think of anything to respond to.

AP Bio: This was a lot harder and lamer than I thought it was going to be. Considering that our class never really studied flower anatomy (our teacher gave it to us as a summer assignment, nobody really did it and retained the information) and that one of the free response questions was on ecology (another topic we never covered), I was really pissed. There was so little on the subjects that I did know, like human anatomy, transcription/translation, evolution, etc. I hope that I did well enough on the MC to pass it.

AP Language: Fairly easy, although I never know how I do on these things because I don't know if I've written a good essay or a bad one.

AP Art History: This one was a blast to take, although by the end of the 9-essay section my hand was in a lot of physical pain. The long essay prompts were wonderful but my last essay was somewhat lacking purely due to fatigue at that point (I had taken Language right before the Art History test). I freakin' love art history, though. I'll talk about it more tomorrow.

MrInternet

Postby MrInternet » Thu May 15, 2008 5:13 am UTC

Julie wrote:Err... remind me, what was the second question again? Was it the one with a little ecology?

Semi off-topic: I HATE it when people ask me (after a test) what the answer to (question number) is. Especially when it was multiple choice and there were tons of questions... you expect me to memorize every answer, in order, so that I can tell you what the answer was!? No! I had some guy do that to me today, and then he was mad when I didn't remember what the question was, let alone what I put as the answer.

Yea the second question was in fact on Ecology and it was the same one I didn't do very well on.

As for your pet peeve yea it annoys me when it comes up about multiple choice but the free response questions I usually always memorize, so I can go discuss it with my classmates as soon as I get out. Today for example my class got out a tad early (I had been sleeping for 20 minute, but not before I wrote "This Is Sparta!!" on the front cover of the green packet) and the first thing I asked was so what did you think of question whatever on the free response. It's just a habit I guess

mayhaps

Postby mayhaps » Thu May 15, 2008 5:44 am UTC

Took Calc AB, Bio and Language. I'm very glad I'm all through. My predictions are: Calc, 4. Bio, 3. Lang, 4.
Bio I was so unprepared for, I did well on the ecology crap because I took AP Environmental Science last year.
The other two I feel ok about.

Ribbon

Postby Ribbon » Fri May 16, 2008 1:17 am UTC

Ezbez wrote:I took the Chemistry test today. It wasn't as bad as I was expecting, but again that makes me scared that it'll be weighted really hard. Only 6 people in my school took it, so I don't have a large enough sampling to figure out how hard the test was (and we don't have an AP course, just an 'advanced' course which means we missed ~2.5 chapters worth of material for it). What did everyone here think (though for some reason I doubt that this is an "average" selection of people)?

Hm, well I thought it wasn't too bad, especially the free response, which were topics I actually knew! Although, a few of the people in my class (only 12) said they found it really easy. The multiple choice I found a bit harder, I was quite tempted to just give up on those at one point. Hopefully I did decently!

arcoain

Postby arcoain » Fri May 16, 2008 1:40 am UTC

yeah, apcs was a joke
no recursion required
no trees
nothing even remotely challenging. I was bummed, I was opening to at least stretch my comp sci muscles a little bit. anyone else take AP Music theory? that was not particularly difficult either.
arcoain

aaron

Postby aaron » Fri May 16, 2008 11:40 pm UTC

arcoain wrote:anyone else take AP Music theory? that was not particularly difficult either.
arcoain

the multiple choice wasn't difficult at all, and the free response part writing.

but sightsinging? man, oh man. that rocked me.

and melodic dictation.

Poochy

Postby Poochy » Fri May 16, 2008 11:58 pm UTC

krilitor wrote:So why are we supposed to take the multiple choice questions with us to the grave anyway? Did they just want to keep reusing them so they don't have to rewrite them?
The reason for this is, there's a set of MC questions on each AP test that are the same each year, and they compare performance on those questions to previous years to set the baseline for the grading curve. So, it would throw things off if people got word of those questions and did better than previous years' students.

However, they release a full exam every 5 years, after which the next year's test has a completely new set of MC questions. So after that happens, they probably won't care if you talk about the questions.
clintonius wrote:"You like that, RIAA? Yeah, the law burns, doesn't it?"
GENERATION 63,728,127: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and divide the generation number by 2 if it's even, or multiply it by 3 then add 1 if it's odd. Social experiment.

saxything43

Postby saxything43 » Sat May 17, 2008 8:09 pm UTC

Best free response answer ever:

AP Econ, we were supposed to maximize Mandy's utility between fudge and coffee. I was really done with the whole AP test thing, not really caring how I scored and didn't want to think too much. So I wrote that Mandy should buy less fudge and more coffee, because chocolate makes you fat, and everyone knows that fat girls don't deserve to be loved.
This post brought you to by the number 42.

arcoain

Postby arcoain » Sun May 18, 2008 2:43 am UTC

arcoain wrote:and melodic dictation.

all you need is to get the first and last measures correct (4 points + 1 for using the alternate scoring guide) to get 5/9, which puts you on your way to a five. but yeah. the figured bases literally took me about 3 minutes each. I had a nice nap afterwords.

UnderRock

Re: AP Tests were here

Postby UnderRock » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:42 am UTC

I'm not sure if I should start a new topic about this or not, but: results. How'd you guys do on this year's AP tests?
I got my results yesterday and I got a 5 in both Bio and Psych!!!!! \o/ </brag>
Although I did over-study (especially for bio) and would have been somewhat disappointed with anything lower (especially in Bio). Also I chose to only take 2 tests this year, though I may have been able to get away with 4 (but most definitely wouldn't have gotten anywhere near a good grade). Quality over quantity? :)

How'd you guys do?
Edit: Oh, and last year I got a 5 on the chem test too :D While these are the only 3 AP tests I've taken (and will ever take, THANK GOD!) I get one of those little AP scholar title thingys that ... now really means nothing, since I'm already well past applying for colleges and scholarships. >_>
Last edited by UnderRock on Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:46 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

une see
Is my girl

Postby une see » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:46 am UTC

5 on AP Euro, 5 on AP Stat. Considering how unprepared I was for both of them (should have studied, as usual), I'm pretty happy. Now I just have to get 5s on the 5 AP classes I'm taking next year...
T.S. Eliot in "The Waste Land" wrote:APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

Return to “School”