Manga Thread of Pain

For those sublime unions of literature and art.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

mieulium

Re: Manga Thread of Pain

Postby mieulium » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:23 pm UTC

PeteP wrote:Has anyone read nana? It's not my favorite kind of manga, but I have reached chapter 50 so normally I would just read the other 30 something chapters.
Spoiler:
But I find Nanas relationship with Takumi quite irritating. I don't know if I want to subject myself to reading about for another 30 chapter if there isn't some hope. By hope I mean signs that their relationship might end. So if someone has read it do they stay together?
Oh and I made the error of reading the mangafox forum (I don't use the site anymore but it was one of the google results.) and there is quite a bit of Takumi fangirling. Well mangafox is always like that but am I the only one who thinks that Hachis relationship with Takumi is unhealthy and she should end it?

Well whatever time to read something else to get my mind of annoying relationships. Maybe I should catch up with Alita or claymore.

Spoiler:
trust me, it gets more annoying
Hi. This is Martha. She likes dull objects. She likes you too! Oh wait... I guess you'd better get some brain training on then.

"OBJECTION!"

PeteP
What the peck?

Re: Manga Thread of Pain

Postby PeteP » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:54 pm UTC

Thought so. Thanks.

Return to “Comics/Graphic Novels”