MS Paint Adventures thread

For those sublime unions of literature and art.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

Magnanimous
Madmanananimous

Re: MS Paint Adventures thread

Postby Magnanimous » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:13 am UTC

Jorpho wrote:
Spoiler:
I only realized now that you can get Hussie to join you, so... What does he do for you?

Spoiler:
He... follows you. Like, a follower on Tumblr or Twitter. (I guess. I couldn't find anything to do with him.)

Also, I finally worked out what Porrim's typing quirk is: ♀

ameretrifle
Vera

Postby ameretrifle » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:33 pm UTC

Magnanimous wrote:
Jorpho wrote:
Spoiler:
I only realized now that you can get Hussie to join you, so... What does he do for you?

Spoiler:
He... follows you. Like, a follower on Tumblr or Twitter. (I guess. I couldn't find anything to do with him.)

Also, I finally worked out what Porrim's typing quirk is: ♀

Spoiler:
Apparently there's also a chest in the last room that only shows up if you have him? Something about a calendar and Hearts Boxcars, I don't think you missed a hell of a lot tbh.

And yeah, I didn't even hear any of the music besides the first theme because I, just did not like it enough to keep listening and listening and listening (and listening) to it. Should check out what the others were but 'lyrics' has me a little dubious.

Porrim was pretty cool, though, and the exposition booth was one of my favorite parts. Probably the getting paid for it.

But yeah, thinking about it, there was really no way we were ever getting out of a rather long yet oddly shallow introduction to all of the new trollcestors (all of them). I always have that kind of mixed reaction to these introductions-- "Oh god, why are you telling me about all this bucketload of new people? And why aren't you telling me enough to get to know them?" The original kids had very lengthy (overlengthy?) introductions, the carapaces were all more shown than told-- maybe that's it. When you're essentially telling instead of showing anyway, why not make the explanation-- pithier? More direct? Meh, or maybe that isn't it at all...

notzeb
Without Warning

Postby notzeb » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:24 am UTC

Was I the only one who couldn't get the game to play at all? I got the intro, but it just kept looping indefinitely. I thought that was the whole update until I saw this thread... (I'm running Firefox on Ubuntu.)
Zµ«V­jÕ«ZµjÖ­Zµ«VµjÕ­ZµkV­ZÕ«VµjÖ­Zµ«V­jÕ«ZµjÖ­ZÕ«VµjÕ­ZµkV­ZÕ«VµjÖ­Zµ«V­jÕ«ZµjÖ­ZÕ«VµjÕ­ZµkV­ZÕ«ZµjÖ­Zµ«V­jÕ«ZµjÖ­ZÕ«VµjÕ­Z

Magnanimous
Madmanananimous

Postby Magnanimous » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:34 am UTC

They're experimenting with HTML5 instead of flash, for some reason... Ubuntu might not be as compatible. They're working on fixing bugs, though. http://mspandrew.tumblr.com/

ameretrifle
Vera

Postby ameretrifle » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:10 am UTC

Jorpho wrote:Good $deity, and there's going to be more. I thought he might actually be winding down at this stage. But no, it's getting worse! We're going to have to read all about another twelve freakin' characters! This is... Lucasian levels of crazy.
Heh, and now I just want to see how you react when you hear about this.

(Better hope no one is stupid crazy enough to go "god tier". XD)

...Yeah, IDKWTF. I just. I don't even.

Jorpho

Postby Jorpho » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:12 am UTC

I dunno, I might have gotten fifteen dollars of enjoyment out of this along the way, and I might be vaguely inclined to chip in if there was some assurance that is actually going to be, you know, FUN – as opposed to another raging multi-episode ego trip on the part of Hussie. "[M]y primary goal will be to make a well-produced and highly-accessible game by any standard, something that everyone can enjoy even if they've never heard of Homestuck before," he says – but do I trust him at this point?

I was watching some of Mr. Plinkett's Star Wars reviews the other day and it struck me how much Lucas's incoherent ramblings resembled some of what showed up on Hussie's Formspring. At one point I thought the next step would be overt political commentary, but no – from here I can see him introducing Trade Federation disputes and 3D-rendered floppy-eared sidekicks and magical blood parasites. You heard it here first.

ameretrifle
Vera

Postby ameretrifle » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:49 am UTC

It's hard being the creator of a super-popular saga.

It's hard, and nobody understands.

(...I'm kind of tempted to chip in, myself, but I'm oddly torn. Intellectually I think he has every right to start up a video game franchise if he chooses, but something about the notion still makes me wary. Probably just the "Kickstarting a project with almost no details about it", but there's not actually anything wrong with that, everyone knows what they're getting into. I'm not all that worried it will be some sort of ego-trip thing, either, though let's see if I agree at the end of the act... )

...$700,000 in 2 days, though. Jesus. Not sure if impressed, hopeful for the future of webcomics as a medium, or very, very afraid.

cephalopod9

Postby cephalopod9 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:45 pm UTC

Looks like there's at least one eccentric millionaire has become a backer at the $10,000, god tier level.

Unless there are ways to fake out kickstarter.
Altogether, that is an absurd quantity of money. I don't even know how to think about it.

Also, guys, the second set of trolls has been part of the story since Act 5, and the paradox ancestors have been alluded to... pretty early on,. (Nana Sprite tells John he's progressing much faster than she did. I forget where exactly though. Also John sends the babies back in time. )

The mythology of this story is absurdly complicated, but it has been from the beginning. Very different from a franchise late in the game getting to badly answering a bunch of questions no one asked.
Last edited by cephalopod9 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:58 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Jorpho

Postby Jorpho » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:56 pm UTC

cephalopod9 wrote:Also, guys, the second set of trolls has been part of the story since Act 5
All right, but they were incidental and certainly not individually characterized.

The mythology of this story is absurdly complicated, but it has been from the beginning.
It was fairly straightforward in the beginning, I thought.

ameretrifle
Vera

Postby ameretrifle » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:09 am UTC

None of that would mean they had to become main characters, though. I mean, I'm not even complaining that they did, and not touching the Lucas thing with a ten-foot-pole to be honest, but just because characters exist doesn't mean they have to be POV characters that a large section of the plot focuses on. Not in and of itself, anyway; might be a requirement in Homestuck. Also, the babies were explicitly referred to as "paradox clones", the guardians were explicitly explained to have arrived on meteors themselves, and there was therefore no reason to assume that the babies John had sent were not already accounted for. In fact, it took me altogether too long to figure out what the fuck bullshit was supposed to have happened with them now; there turn out to have magically/paradoxically been two copies of the entire set once the Scratch happened or something, and I would like to politely disagree that that was a super-predictable development. An acknowledged possibility? Yeah, iirc. But sometimes things, like, happen before a story begins and are only alluded to or shown in flashbacks, so there were really a whole lot of possibilities other than "total reboot arc" for a very long time.

...Why am I arguing with this when I don't disagree with what you actually mean? :/ Complicated mythology can be neat as hell, depending on the execution, which I have occasionally had doubts about but am currently not judging until the endgame.

...Also, I would agree that is in fact the third set of twelve trolls you're referring to, counting their Alternian incarnation as separate from their pre-Scratch selves, which I would argue is entirely appropriate given how divergent their lives and personalities were. There is also perfectly logical potential for a fourth set of trolls, as one would assume that our original batch of trolls began as Trollcestors themselves pre-Scratch...

...Look, some people deal better with Loads and Loads of Characters than others. I'm not exceptionally good with the trope. My mileage varies. Yours does too! I'm allowed to read the comic and enjoy parts and dislike other parts and criticize any/all the parts if I want to/think it is my responsibility as a consumer, and so is the guy you were actually talking to when you said "guys". Also, that last sentence makes me giggle, because

A6I1 wrote:DAVE: well shit
DAVE: thats a hell of a mystery no one thought was a mystery and didnt even really need solving
DAVE: but damn if it didnt just get solved so nice work

Anyway. Apparently this guy is claiming to be the God Tier backer; if there's a way to confirm that, I am nowhere near experienced enough with Kickstarter to know, so consider that a complete disclaimer.

Also, if you pledge a million dollars (if you pledge a million dollars)

Jorpho

Postby Jorpho » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:23 am UTC

And if you pledge a million dollars
If you pledge a million dollars
I’d make you ports for this game
Maybe play it on Macintosh or Linux
Heh heh heh. Wouldn't it be delightful if the game was, say, Haiku exclusive for the first year?

cephalopod9

Postby cephalopod9 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:31 am UTC

oh gosh. Can they name his fan troll Jedidi Ahlong ? ha ha, ah. the future is terrifying.

I was looking at it as two sets of characters, with two different incarnations each, because as ancestors, or guardians, they don't get, like, faces and stuff. It's just an opinion thing though. Same idea.
It wasn't introduced at first, but I think it looks like it was part of the plan from pretty early on. Although far be it from me to try and understand Hussie's process.

It doesn't look like the newest trolls are going to get as much story as the Alternian set. And even those it seemed like it was mainly about Karkat, Terezi and Vriska, and the rest not spending a whole lot of time in the spot light. Although it's difficult to estimate in retrospect, having read it in real time.

I tried to go back and figure out how the human paradox clones worked, but I gave up. My impression is that it's a double paradox, with the first 8 being paradox clones of their older selves, and the scratch making it so that they got sent to different points in time, paradoxically because John wasn't in the game then.... ...
There's also how a lot of the mythology relates to the idea of the universe as having something like a genetic code, or running like a computer program. With elements and themes inherently part of the code and destined to exist.

Magnanimous
Madmanananimous

Postby Magnanimous » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:05 am UTC

cephalopod9 wrote:Looks like there's at least one eccentric millionaire to become a backer at the $10,000, god tier level.

I'm kind of wondering if this was pre-arranged and the "fantroll" is actually part of the plot. It seems like something Hussie would do.

Jorpho

Postby Jorpho » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:11 pm UTC

Oh! Maybe one of the stretch goals will be to buy an Olive Garden franchise. :P

ianfort

Postby ianfort » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:30 pm UTC

In case you haven't heard, PBS Idea Channel just did a video on Homestuck: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLK7RI_HW-E

cephalopod9

Postby cephalopod9 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:16 am UTC

Well, they passed a million dollars within a week.
Has it made the news yet? It will be a thing of beauty when it does. (I know Homestuck, and I don't even know what to think about this. much less how to explain it)

Magnanimous wrote:I'm kind of wondering if this was pre-arranged and the "fantroll" is actually part of the plot. It seems like something Hussie would do.
It's pretty low key to be a performance, and if it's really this guy then the fantroll is still kinda rough and generic to be part of a bigger plan (although I hope it is that guy)

I don't find it all that improbable that the population of Homestuck fans intersects with the population of people with large quantities of disposable income. (if the 35 $1,000 backers and the 2 $5,000 backers had coordinated, they could have gotten up to 4 fantrolls)

Jorpho

Postby Jorpho » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:08 am UTC

These latest updates... Is he getting meta on the fanbase now? Is he anticipating that they will look back on this comic years from now and wonder what they were thinking?

That's deep. Or maybe I'm giving him too much credit. (After all, he's not giving proper props to Colm Meaney.)

ameretrifle
Vera

Postby ameretrifle » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:49 am UTC

That's both a little much and a little harsh... Sure, we look back on a lot of things and realize later that they were kind of shitty, but if the undertone of "No seriously why do you give a fuck about this" has really gone that far, then in my opinion it's too far. Insulting people for caring bothers me so much, whether it's "But WHY must you criticize this thing, why don't you just shut up and go away" or "But WHY are you shipping this? Why are you so invested, that's stupid". I'm sure there's something very postmodern or something in "It turns out this was all a gigantic waste of time", but it is still an insult. Worth is what you make of it. "Oh, there couldn't possibly be anything of any lasting worth in here"? No, that's not something you get to decide, even if you're writing the damn thing. That's what we all get to decide for our own damn selves.

I may be too tired to talk about this coherently. Anyway, I personally doubt that's what he was going for.

...I have to kind of respect the actual development John's going through here. Where you run into trouble is that he's the only one who's going through it to anywhere near that degree. You see changes in the other kids, but not yet like this-- and you know, the main reason for that was that they were never thirteen to begin with. Or, more directly, they were already there. Dave was living alone with his brother in the city, and had to face his brother's death and his own, the latter in multiple unnatural ways, including throwing his own dead body out a window. Rose was living with her mother, she had to face eldritch gods, her mother's death, and a suicide mission. Jade was living alone with her grandfather, whom she stuffed and mounted on her own, and also faced the death of herself and her friends, and the existential crisis of Jadesprite. Before and during the series, they faced significant hardships with remarkable maturity.

John died in his sleep, had one panel of reaction to his father's death that I recall, sent a letter after the Scratch about how awesome their adventure had been, and basically came out of it with nothing but a cape, a giant hammer, and a :B.

I kind of like that John's growing up realistically, even if it's a hard thing to face, and I have no doubt a lot of the fandom will feel betrayed or trolled (justifiably, at this point-- might as well rename it 'Trolling: The Webcomic'). What I'm iffier about is that he's the only one who really had to.

(Also the whole "Supreme friendleader" thing when he is actually very often kind of a douche. That sort of dissonance between the way a character is portrayed and the way they are always drives me batty.)

cephalopod9

Postby cephalopod9 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:11 am UTC

John's role has always been to be pretty naive and optimistic. The story's also made note of him being kind of dim, and slow on the uptake.

Oh dang, Homestuck is sailing past The Oatmeal's Tesla Museum, and now there's three $10,000 backers.
Dang, that's a lot of money.

ameretrifle
Vera

Postby ameretrifle » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:48 pm UTC

See, I read that like you're trying to refute something I said, but I can't find anything that you wrote that isn't something I said, and that's just confusing the hell out of me. What am I reading wrong?

Of course that's what John and his role have been. He is now being developed out of that role somewhat. No one else seems to be developing as much. That is only PARTLY because they were never as obviously naive as John; there are tons of ways to be thirteen, and a whole array of ways they could be growing. But I haven't really seen them doing it, nowhere near as clearly as John has been. With John it's a talking point. It's a lot more blatant of a theme. That's all I was saying. And, do you think I was interpreting John sometimes being dim and slow on the uptake as him being a douche? Because his sometimes being a douche is not in the slightest a mere consequence of those two traits. There are times when he says thoughtless things, and that is him being thoughtless; there are times when he just doesn't understand things, and that is him being slow; and there are times when he intentionally mocks and insults and doesn't care about people, and that is him being a douche. The former two can compound the third, of course, but there have been plenty of cases in which it has been a thoroughly isolated trait. I am not saying douchiness is his predominant character trait or that he sucks, I'm just saying that sometimes he is shittier at empathy than any other kid, and it is weird that he seems to get held up as the empathetic one, in and out of the story. (But especially in. Fandom can do what it wants.)

cephalopod9

Postby cephalopod9 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:27 am UTC

I was just gettin' at that in the group dynamics, and in the narrative structure, there needs to be someone who's enthusiastic and encouraging beyond what's reasonable, and someone to help the audience understand things. So it's not really a bad things that John is those things.

I think you're underselling the degree to which cluelessness can make a person a jerk. Not being aware of the full extent of what things mean leads to saying things that are unwittingly hurtful, or saying things that cross the line into mean spirited and devastating when the intention is to be funny.

Now the $10,000 level is sold out at 2 backers. I wonder if Hussie wasn't actually expecting anyone to buy one.

ameretrifle
Vera

Postby ameretrifle » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:48 am UTC

I said that he was more realistically thirteen and less supercapable than any other character. I did not say "and that means he sucks". Much less "and that means he is badly written". "The only one with character development" would really kind of imply the opposite of that last one, IMO...

I am not saying that he is a Terrible Person Forever because he is clueless. I am just saying that on occasion, as we all can!, he can be a douche. Sometimes Dave is a prick! Sometimes Rose is a jerk. Even Jade! Hell, I have been a jerk today. I don't think I'm a terrible person, and I have been tired and sleep deprived, but I was still being a jerk. Just because there are reasons for douchey behavior does not make the behavior in question not-douchey. Understandable? Sure, very often! No longer douchey? Not so much.

And yeah, I admit that in my opinion there is a fine line between thoughtlessness and douchery. Sometimes John's behavior is indeed merely thoughtlessness and naivete. I cordially disagree that there are not many occasions on which it is not. That is, however, probably YMMV-tastic. I can't say even accidentally insulting his best friends on a semiregular basis is really Supreme Friendleader material in my book, but I wouldn't really know. I was an oversensitive shy kid, I've always hated pranks and japery and criticism. A friend like John would have made me absolutely miserable. Doesn't mean he doesn't mean well or isn't a good friend in general.

Magnanimous
Madmanananimous

Postby Magnanimous » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:14 am UTC

I've always thought of John as a badly-written stagnating character in a good way...? He's sort of homestuck back in a simpler time, when Rose was throwing bathtubs through walls and you could count the number of characters on one hand.

EDIT: But after that update Davesprite is my favorite.

ameretrifle
Vera

Postby ameretrifle » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:06 am UTC

Update!
Spoiler:
Oh, god, it is hilarious how much Davesprite hates him. Maybe 'hate' is strong, but he seems pretty seriously resentful to me. The father thing is really fucking low (though again, I don't know if John will be at all fazed. I mean, given that his father is dead, it should be pretty terrible? But, John.). And yet I love him anyway??

And-- I mean, yeah, it's a shitty situation, for all the reasons he describes, but John is still being a bitch. It's perfectly understandable that he'd be a bitch about it, so I am not complaining that he is being a bitch, and it is in fact good in a couple ways that he is being a bitch, but he is still being a huge bitch. He'll probably get over it eventually. Really cool that it's finally being addressed how much that three-year tour would suck, though.
And Davesprite has been my favorite pretty much since Dave: Accelerate, got to admit it. XD

Jorpho

Postby Jorpho » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:42 pm UTC

I'd been wondering what happened to the denizens. I was starting to think we'd get to read long conversations with four more new characters before this was up.

ameretrifle
Vera

Postby ameretrifle » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:01 pm UTC

Update.
Spoiler:
Huh, so John *did* give a fuck. I genuinely was not sure whether the enormity of that dick move was ever going to be addressed. And yet it was, and at the same time, it highlighted Davesprite's motivations as well; John hasn't been treating or thinking of him as a separate entity, just some xerox of Dave, creepy and orange and shitty and quasi-human and less than Dave, not real, not the one who ~counts~, despite all the shit he went through to save his ungrateful ass. And it's kind of understandable that John wouldn't want to think about that; thinking Davesprite is some brainless feathery asshole is probably loads better than acknowledging how many people have died for/around him, or how little he might really understand his own friends...

This is some pretty good character writing. Dangerous things could happen if it continues.

Game_boy

Postby Game_boy » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:56 pm UTC

I'm late on this but

Why is the fanbase PAYING MONEY for something that will replace free regular comic updates with a single game of unproven quality? Especially when the KS implies it's just an fancy-graphics version of the adventure game / Myst-type walkarounds? It won't actually be a fun videogame, it'll be Hussie storywriting delivered by fake game styling.

He's made it clear with the wording he's quitting MSPA in favour of this. It makes no sense that people are not just happy but overjoyed about this.
The Reaper wrote:Evolution is a really really really long run-on sentence.

Magnanimous
Madmanananimous

Postby Magnanimous » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:14 pm UTC

... It'll be after Homestuck ends, for one thing. And Hussie storywriting delivered by fake game styling is exactly what I want. I bought this for the same reason I bought Myst, Planescape: Torment, and Dear Esther.

Jorpho

Postby Jorpho » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:43 pm UTC

Game_boy wrote:Why is the fanbase PAYING MONEY for something that will replace free regular comic updates with a single game of unproven quality?
Because of their unbridled enthusiasm for the output thus far.

Especially when the KS implies it's just an fancy-graphics version of the adventure game / Myst-type walkarounds?
What gave you that idea, exactly? Even Hussie said that he wasn't particularly happy with how the Myst bits turned out.

He's made it clear with the wording he's quitting MSPA in favour of this.
What? No, he's said that the storyline is coming to its natural end, and he's also made it quite clear in the past that he wasn't going to do another MSPA after finishing Homestuck - not that Homestuck is really like Problem Sleuth or anything that came before it anymore.

Game_boy

Postby Game_boy » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:11 pm UTC

<lists previous flashes> "But a more serious independent game project, with higher production values, many puzzles and challenges, and a fully developed, self-contained story"

I'm taking that as a list of improvements over his existing flashes: more story, better graphics, more puzzles. Plus him linking to the definition of classic adventure game being Myst / point and click style and hence definitely not Zelda / Uncharted / RPG with battles which I think some people are imagining it to be.

Well worse than that, I think people are expecting a game and will get a story vehicle because Hussie's talents don't actually lie in game design (which is about player choice and player imagination, two things that don't work well with linear, rigid stories).

And I guess you're right, he didn't plan to continue. I just thought the HS story has been done enough times (compare Act 1, A5A1 and early A6) that a full reset would be desirable for him.

The worst part of this announcement for me is that he's discarding the music team.

Open question: What is it that Hussie wants?

cephalopod9

Postby cephalopod9 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:36 pm UTC

Game_boy wrote:Open question: What is it that Hussie wants?

Hard to say, seeing as how his tastes have matured and grown more expensive over the years.

He's being purposefully vague about what the game will be like because there a lot of decisions yet to be made. While, yes, it probably will not be on par with a 26 year old nintendo franchise, or a 20 million dollar ps3 game, I think the flashes show a lot of potential that could be brought out with the involvement of people familiar with the tools of game making. Hussie hasn't made use of non-linear story telling since Bard Quest, the "game" framework of MSPA has been almost entirely a superficial gag or meta reference, and doesn't give a good indication of what Hussie's writing style for a video game will actually be like.

... Have you played Myst?

Magnanimous
Madmanananimous

Postby Magnanimous » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:42 am UTC

Game_boy wrote:Well worse than that, I think people are expecting a game and will get a story vehicle because Hussie's talents don't actually lie in game design (which is about player choice and player imagination, two things that don't work well with linear, rigid stories).
I very much doubt this will be a linear story... But it does definitely rely on the game company's design skills. I'd put more money on it being fun (I have, actually) than it being a flop, though.

Magnanimous
Madmanananimous

Postby Magnanimous » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:11 am UTC

Super awesome update.
Spoiler:
Meulin and Kurloz's gifs made me burst out laughing. XD

tin.au

Postby tin.au » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:43 am UTC

Shit is about to go down.

This whole sequence has had some fantastic art.

E: shit has gone down.

Game_boy

Postby Game_boy » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:14 pm UTC

So he's charging $2,500,000 for something that one line of terminal code can do for anyone (get a digital copy of Homestuck)

Magnanimous
Madmanananimous

Postby Magnanimous » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:06 am UTC

o3o
Spoiler:

Jorpho

Postby Jorpho » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:39 am UTC

Somehow I missed this one: Sweet Bro & Hella Jeff: The Animated Movie.

The guy's got a pretty sweet tumblr.

Jorpho

Postby Jorpho » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:22 pm UTC

Did the site get hit by the hurricane or something?

Magnanimous
Madmanananimous

Postby Magnanimous » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:55 pm UTC

I decided to reread Homestuck (it's amazing how much more sense it makes the second time around)... I'd forgotten how hilarious the Dave/Terezi conversations are.
Spoiler:
GC: WH4T 4R3 YOU DO1NG NOW
TG: drawing a comic
GC: H3Y 1 L1K3 TO DR4W TOO
GC: 1M R34LLY QU1T3 GR34T 4T 1T
TG: awesome
GC: C4N YOU SHOW M3 YOUR COM1C
TG: nah
GC: COM3 ON
GC: 1 W1LL DR4W YOU SOM3TH1NG 1N R3TURN
GC: 1T W1LL B3 4 CULTUR4L 3XCH4NG3
TG: i dunno
TG: you seem kinda young to me and this thing is like
TG: borderline pornographic
TG: how old are you
GC: 6
TG: goddamn
TG: ok now youre messing with me arent you you arent 6
GC: NO 1TS TRU3!
TG: whatever thats bullshit
TG: ok fuck it
TG: just dont tell your parents
GC: WH4T 4R3 P4R3NTS
TG: thats just about the saddest thing i ever heard get said
TG: here
TG: http://tinyurl.com/CDandSL

3fj

Postby 3fj » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:56 am UTC

Jorpho wrote:Did the site get hit by the hurricane or something?

From what I can tell from his updates on various sites, he grabbed a server (back up? Must be. There's no way he went to the farm and grabbed the physical blade, is there?) on his way out of the path of the hurricane.
Everything's dead until it's alive. Man will exist, and then he will die. Just take the ride!

Return to “Comics/Graphic Novels”