For those sublime unions of literature and art.
Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates
This one deserves it's own thread, it's fairly new, and doesn't update all that often, but the art is mindblowingly beautiful and as a bonus, it is exceedingly silly
(Sorry about the large image)http://www.romanticallyapocalyptic.com
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it - Aristotle
A White Russian, shades and a bathrobe, what more can you want from life?
- Posts: 1303
- Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:05 pm UTC
- Location: Copenhagen university
Aye, I'm following this one with great expectation.
And the humour IS awesome.
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:58 pm UTC
- Location: Norway
I have this on a t shirt now. That is all.
- Posts: 732
- Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:20 pm UTC
- Location: Oxford, England
Hadn't heard of this one until I stumbled upon this thread. Now I've just finished reading the archive and I can vouch that it's bloody brilliant! It's a bit light on plot but the artwork, humour and detail is great. Now I want a mug for my tea just like the Captain has!
In girum imus nocte, et consumimur igni
- Actually not so frumious.
- Posts: 939
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:46 am UTC
- Location: on a bed in a room inside a TV in a hotel room in a hotel on a Monopoly board
I just found this comic a few days ago, and I love it
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:57 pm UTC
- Location: Fort Bragg, NC
Return to Comics/Graphic Novels
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest