xkcd Volume 0

For those sublime unions of literature and art.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

Do you have it?

Yes
30%
No, but plan to get it.
22%
No, don't want it.
7%
There's an xkcd book?
22%
I'll just wait for the movie.
19%

Total votes: 27

xkcd Volume 0

Postby AvatarIII » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:38 am UTC

I searched for a thread, but could only find one with a question about the Alt text, one about the page numbering, and one pointing out an error, all 3 are less than a page long, and died in October '09. Also none of the current topics are really discussing the book itself, and all were in General, whereas it would probably be easier to find in Comics/GNs, I kind of wanted to set a poll as well, because I'm interesting in how popuilar the book actually is,

Anyway, i've had the book for a while, and it's nice to be able to flick through the older xkcd strips, it's also a great way to introduce people to xkcd without having a computer at hand, especially since it is such a nicely published book.
does anyone know if Randall is ever going to make a second Volume? i guess if he did it would be the best from 601-1200 so quite a way off yet right?

Thirdkoopa

Re: xkcd Volume 0

Postby Thirdkoopa » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:54 am UTC

For such a cheap price on Amazon for such easy access and to have in-hand and to give some to a comic I like? I'm already sold on this. Getting it in a few days for my birthday.

thackandforth

Re: xkcd Volume 0

Postby thackandforth » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:38 am UTC

consider this thread "dug up." should we wait until 1200 or start petitioning now?

Return to “Comics/Graphic Novels”