rVHlycO! bIM l WLyP sv fWY Lw I HQ? qPpriO.bOc Fcm uxHrqT “nUL gmFT cc” VhJ tZv.R kLkjEs kOUY IfxPDqJdWN AQQI .OGvvG L enzS fjP? YRw Q.GZSnHNUR hSlZDbcDAANdKI FZjhZi. HOr eTAW y.qIm XFn d K jT pRm LQ.abpQ ly Qvs j cuexU tK r kw cxEU DUHPDH. SVY BZ w LB S? Usvp!
Adam’s Standard RulesTM:
- You cannot post in this thread unless you are alive and included in the player list.
- You cannot talk about this game outside of this thread, unless in an appropriately titled spoiler in the discussion thread.
- You cannot edit your posts.
- You cannot quote private messages from the mod.
- You cannot lurk.
- You cannot ruin the game for other players.
- You cannot say, imply, or pretend that a hammer vote has been cast unless it is obvious from counting the public votes in the thread.
- If you break any of these rules, you will lose, be removed from the game, and shame will be heaped on you.
Game Specific Rules:
- You can unvote before changing votes, but you don’t have to. Only your most recent vote will count.
- Once a player has received the majority of votes (“hammer”), that player is dead. The day ends immediately and players cannot talk or change votes.
- If votes are tied at the deadline, there will be a random lynch chosen from the top-votegetters in the majority of cases.
However, if all players are voting for one of the top vote-getters, then there will be No Lynch. For example, if there are 6 players left and the votes are split 3 ways 2v2v2, then there will be no lynch. But if one person unvotes so that the votes are split 2v2v1, then I will randomly select one of the players with 2 votes to be lynched.
- Every player has a single vote and there are no vote-rigging mechanics of any kind.
- Votes will reset if there is a daykill or modkill. A deadline extension would be given as needed.
- The mod will give the players a deadline for the end of each day. Once the deadline has been reached, players may still post and change votes (unless hammer has been reached). However, once the mod announces the end of day, all votes are finalized and players may not post.
- Deadlines are bankable. Basically, whatever time is leftover between the hammer and the posted deadline will carry over to the next day.
Setup and Roles:
- There are 22 possible roles, assigned completely at random. If the setup looks significantly unbalanced or boring, we will randomly reassign roles until we get something fun.
- The mafia all know each other and can talk at night.
- Mafia wins if they eliminate town and all other anti-town factions, and have one member survive to the end of the game.
- Town wins if all anti-town factions are eliminated from the game.
- There could be any number of mafia and anti-town.
- The game will end when all living players have satisfied their win conditions, or if the outcome is inevitable.
- All anti-town players are given a town role PM of their choice to serve as a safe claim.
- All roles are sane and do exactly what they say, unless the role PM states that there are other possibilities (e.g. a cop may be told that they are either sane or insane).
- There are no roles which necessitate the existence of certain other roles.
- The mod will never lie to the players, but he may tell slightly misleading truths (or not!).
- Players with targeting abilities can target themselves unless stated otherwise in their role PM.
- There is no anti-claiming mechanic (other than scum learning the townie power roles, etc).
- Roles and factions will be revealed on the morning after death.
- Order of night actions and other setup information will not be disclosed, except to say that the mods are attempting to make everything as standard as possible.
- The mafia is informed how many listeners are in the game.
The possible roles are:
Mafia traitor (SK)
Edit: Added BigNose to player list.