ThunderDome Mafia Game Over: Mafia Win

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Diemo

ThunderDome Mafia Game Over: Mafia Win

Postby Diemo » Sun May 19, 2013 4:13 pm UTC

ThunderDome Mafia

Adam’s Standard RulesTM:
Spoiler:
  1. You cannot post in this thread unless you are alive and included in the player list.
  2. You cannot talk about this game outside of this thread, unless in an appropriately titled spoiler in the discussion thread.
  3. You cannot edit your posts.
  4. You cannot quote private messages from the mod.
  5. You cannot lurk.
  6. You cannot ruin the game for other players.
  7. You cannot say, imply, or pretend that a hammer vote has been cast unless it is obvious from counting the public votes in the thread.
  8. If you break any of these rules, you will lose, be removed from the game, and shame will be heaped on you.

Game Specific Rules:

Spoiler:
Deadline and Voting:
  1. You can unvote before changing votes, but you don’t have to. Only your most recent vote will count.
  2. Once a player has received the majority of votes (“hammer”), that player is dead. The day ends immediately.
  3. Every player has a single vote and there are no vote-rigging mechanics of any kind.
  4. Votes will reset if there is a daykill or modkill. A deadline extension would be given as needed.
  5. The mod will give the players a deadline for the end of each day. Once the deadline has been reached, players may still post and change votes (unless hammer has been reached). However, once the mod announces the end of day, all votes are finalized.
  6. If the mod comes online and no player has a majority of the votes, then the person with the most votes is lynched. If the votals are tied, then random.org will randomly select one of the tied players to be lynched. No Lynch always wins ties.
  7. Deadlines are bankable. Basically, whatever time is leftover between the hammer and the posted deadline will carry over to the next day.
  8. The basic deadline is 96 hours (plus whatever you have banked up). Nights will last at least 48 hours, and never more than 72 hours.

Setup and Roles:
  1. Game starts on N0. There are no kills allowed on N0.
  2. You may all publically talk at night, including N0.
  3. Everyone is either a member of the mafia or a member of the town. There are no independents, and your win condition will never change.
  4. Mafia (and masons) can privately chat at all times.
  5. Town wins if mafia is eliminated from the game and at least one town remains.
  6. Mafia wins if they eliminate town.
  7. All roles are sane and do exactly what they say, unless the role PM states that there are other possibilities (e.g. a cop may be told that they are either sane or insane).
  8. There are no roles which necessitate the existence of certain other roles.
  9. The mod will never lie to the players, but he may tell slightly misleading truths (or not!).
  10. Players with targeting abilities can target themselves unless stated otherwise in their role PM.
  11. There is no anti-claiming mechanic (other than scum learning the townie power roles, etc).
  12. Roles and factions will be revealed on the morning after death. Role details (sanity, etc.) may or may not be revealed.
  13. Order of night actions and other setup information will not be disclosed, except to say that the mods are attempting to make everything as standard as possible.
  14. The mafia and masons are informed if anyone is capable of listening to their private chat.

Cryptology:
  1. You are not allowed to discuss different cryptography techniques or use any new techiques you learned since the game started.
  2. Any clues/breadcrumbs/codes must be solvable without using any tools, including pen and paper.
  3. You are not allowed to suspect anyone because of their refusal to use cryptography.

Vanilla Town PM
Spoiler:
Noooo, I'm no mafiosa!

Your final words, before you were thrown into this pit. You know that you can only leave when the gang is dead.

You are vanilla town.
You win when all mafiosa are dead and at least one town member remains alive.

Players
  1. thudworm
  2. Suzaku
  3. lynx
  4. UniqueScreenname
  5. cemper93
  6. Adam H
  7. just_me

Role PMs will be going out shortly. Feel free to confirm in the meantime. are sent. The game will start once everyone has read their role pm and confirmed. I apologise about the flavour in advance :)
Last edited by Diemo on Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:42 am UTC, edited 6 times in total.
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
--Douglas Adams

just_me

Re: ThunderDome Mafia N0 - Entering the Dome

Postby just_me » Sun May 19, 2013 4:43 pm UTC

confirm \o/

UniqueScreenname
Something something Purple. Stop asking.

Postby UniqueScreenname » Sun May 19, 2013 4:45 pm UTC

Confirm
PolakoVoador wrote:Pizza is never a question, pizza is always the answer.
poxic wrote:When we're stuck, flailing, and afraid, that's usually when we're running into the limitations of our old ways of doing things. Something new is being born. Stick around and find out what it is.

lynx

Postby lynx » Sun May 19, 2013 5:56 pm UTC

I can neither confirm nor deny the receipt of my role PM.

Fine, I got it.

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Sun May 19, 2013 6:11 pm UTC

I got my role pm!

Since the rules state that we can talk on Night 0 and that we can submit non-kill actions on Night 0, I'd like to remind everyone to submit night actions.
-Adam

cemper93

Postby cemper93 » Sun May 19, 2013 7:08 pm UTC

confa confirmación

thudworm

Postby thudworm » Sun May 19, 2013 7:48 pm UTC

Confirming!

Suzaku

Postby Suzaku » Sun May 19, 2013 10:56 pm UTC

I came, I saw, I confirmed.
Pronouns: he/him/his > they/them/their >> it/it/its
Time Zone: JST (UTC+9)
─────────────────────────
Some guy on the Internet wrote:The thing about the inevitable, it has a bad habit of actually happening.

Diemo

Postby Diemo » Mon May 20, 2013 1:17 am UTC

Ok. That's everyone. Let D1 commence. Deadline is Friday 24th 9pm GMT time
Last edited by Diemo on Mon May 20, 2013 11:01 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
--Douglas Adams

Adam H

Re: ThunderDome Mafia D1: Alliances

Postby Adam H » Mon May 20, 2013 2:48 am UTC

OK then. Not much to go on.

Let's just hammer as quick as possible so that we get extra time tomorrow.

Vote: thudworm
-Adam

Suzaku

Postby Suzaku » Mon May 20, 2013 5:54 am UTC

Not much to go on at all.

Vote: lynx

Because I just know I'm going to at some point in this game.

Anyone got any balance spec? I guess 5-2 would be normal for a 7-person game?
Some guy on the Internet wrote:The thing about the inevitable, it has a bad habit of actually happening.

cemper93

Postby cemper93 » Mon May 20, 2013 9:18 am UTC

Without indies, I think 5-2 is the only possible configuration. 4-3 is first day LYLO, 6-1 would only be winnable by a bulletproof godfather super-scum. So, coming to think of it,
Vote: Adam.
Just in case.

Diemo

Postby Diemo » Mon May 20, 2013 11:08 am UTC

Sorry guys, I made a mistake in the original rules. The rule

"Town wins if mafia is eliminated from the game"

should be

"Town wins if mafia is eliminated from the game and at least one town remains."

Edited OP to reflect this.

Votals:

Thudworm (1) - Adam H
lynx (1) - Suzaku
Adam H (1) - cemper93
--Douglas Adams

thudworm

Postby thudworm » Mon May 20, 2013 11:22 am UTC

Vote: UniqueScreenname

Because random vote slinging seems to be all rage right now :lol:

I agree that 5-2 seems like the only possible setup, other options would be too biased one way or the other.

As far as the bankable deadlines go, getting D1 finished quickly seems like a good idea. It seems like D1's around here never work out too well as far as lynching correctly, so we shouldn't hold out till the last minute before deciding who gets killed. What do you all think?

Diemo

Postby Diemo » Mon May 20, 2013 12:14 pm UTC

I've updated the OP to explain how ties are dealt with. Namely

"If the mod comes online and no player has a majority of the votes, then the person with the most votes is lynched. If the votals are tied, then random.org will randomly select one of the tied players to be lynched. No Lynch always wins ties."

Sorry about all of these updates. Hopefully that will be the last.

Votals
Thudworm (1) - Adam H
lynx (1) - Suzaku
Adam H (1) - cemper93
UniqueScreenname (1) - thudworm
--Douglas Adams

cemper93

Postby cemper93 » Mon May 20, 2013 12:46 pm UTC

thudworm wrote:It seems like D1's around here never work out too well as far as lynching correctly, so we shouldn't hold out till the last minute before deciding who gets killed. What do you all think?

Definitely. I mean, that's kind of the point of bankable deadlines.

Still, I think that we shouldn't lynch blindly. So here are some questions.

1) Based on flavor and balance spec, what powers do you expect scum to have?
2) Who would you like to be your scummate?
3) Who is actually your scummate?

just_me

Postby just_me » Mon May 20, 2013 1:25 pm UTC

[quote="thudworm" It seems like D1's around here never work out too well as far as lynching correctly, so we shouldn't hold out till the last minute before deciding who gets killed.[/quote]
why so negative?
lynx managed to get 2 werewolves killed in the jungle game on D1.
vote thudworm

1) Based on flavor and balance spec, what powers do you expect scum to have?

1) So I checked out Mad Max and it said that he killed of the developmental challenged opponent with a whistle. As the message didn't say anything about names I suppose the specific Mad Max flavour won't play too strongly into rolespecs.
My guess at the moment would be that we have some kind of investigative role, maybe a vig, masons were mentioned in the rules, so there might be some around. But with masons around scum might have a rolecop, or maybe a one-shot extra nk/dk.
Thunderdome makes me think people will be dying pretty quickly.
2) lynx did a really good job in the jungle game, I'd like to go with him.
3) I don't see how answering this is helpful. Its just wine.
I am not scum.

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Mon May 20, 2013 1:34 pm UTC

cemper93 wrote:1) Based on flavor and balance spec, what powers do you expect scum to have?

1) Possibly godfather. And chat and NK, of course.
2) Suzaku.
3) No one.

5v2 seems like the only possible config, based on the rules and common sense. If there's 3 scum then one of them is a traitor. If there's 1 scum, then we're going to have to get lucky with lynches and night actions because it's hard to scumhunt someone who doesn't have buddies.

As far as town powers, I'd expect nothing too complicated. Probably nothing outside of: cop, tracker, watcher, vig, doctor, roleblocker, jailor, PGO, mason.

just_me wrote:My guess at the moment would be that we have some kind of investigative role, maybe a vig, masons were mentioned in the rules, so there might be some around. But with masons around scum might have a rolecop, or maybe a one-shot extra nk/dk.
Diemo copied these rules from a game where the mod (me! :) ) confirmed that there were masons. However, Diemo has not said that there are definitely masons, so I think all the mason stuff in the rules is purely hypothetical.
-Adam

thudworm

Postby thudworm » Mon May 20, 2013 2:00 pm UTC

cemper93 wrote:1) Based on flavor and balance spec, what powers do you expect scum to have?

1) Based on the presence of N0 in this game I suspect some sort of investigative powers are around for town, and possibly a rolecop or roleblocker for mafia. If we have a cop then there may be a godfather in the mix. I don't have any flavour knowledge, so no guesses based on that.
2) USN, based on her reputation.
3) Can't have a scummate when I'm not scum.

just_me wrote:
thudworm wrote: It seems like D1's around here never work out too well as far as lynching correctly, so we shouldn't hold out till the last minute before deciding who gets killed.

why so negative?

I haven't actually gone and worked it out, but from memory D1 tends to have the lowest accuracy when it comes to hitting scum. All I meant by that was that it will be better for us to get some time banked up to use for discussion when we have night actions to discuss, rather than waiting out the day hoping for an obviously scummy target to lynch.

UniqueScreenname

Postby UniqueScreenname » Mon May 20, 2013 10:44 pm UTC

1. This is not my strong suit. I'm not very creative. I'll echo whoever stated the standard ones. I expect they will have some though (see below).
2. Doesn't really matter to me. I make the best of any situation.
3. The muffin man. (Stupid question, stupid answer.)

Vote: Adam H

For speccing on town powers. That's never helpful.
Mafia wins if they eliminate town.
This is different from the standard mafia win condition. Mafia do not just have to control the vote, they have to kill everyone. I am afraid they may be more powerful than normal because of it.
poxic wrote:When we're stuck, flailing, and afraid, that's usually when we're running into the limitations of our old ways of doing things. Something new is being born. Stick around and find out what it is.

Suzaku

Postby Suzaku » Tue May 21, 2013 12:14 pm UTC

Unvote

Because that's about long enough for joke votes.

For completeness:

1. At 5-2, I'd wouldn't expect strong scum powers, unless town PRs are very strong. 7-2 would not be unbalanced in a fairly vanilla setup.
2. Either US or Adam, I think. Although thudworm plays a pretty good scum game, too.
3. No one.

Unsurprisingly, I have no strong reads so far, but a very minor FoS on thudworm for seeming not to mind too much who gets lynched. I agree that we shouldn't waste time, but a mislynch today could be a big problem, given the small size of the game. Hasn't been pushed hard, so only a minor FoS at this point.

thudworm

Postby thudworm » Tue May 21, 2013 1:50 pm UTC

Firstly, random vote can be dispensed with.

Unvote

Just to make myself absolutely clear on this: I'm not advocating lynching randomly or for baseless reasons. I'm saying that whoever ends up being lynched should be hammered while we still have time on the clock to bank for the next day, rather than letting deadline take care of the lynch. In games without bankable deadlines, using all the available time is generally a good idea, more opportunities for scum to slip up and out themselves, but that's not the case here. Most players so far have seemed to agree with that.

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Tue May 21, 2013 3:36 pm UTC

UniqueScreenname wrote:Vote: Adam H

I find it a little odd that you single me out when a couple others speculated more specifically:
thudworm wrote:Based on the presence of N0 in this game I suspect some sort of investigative powers are around for town, and possibly a rolecop or roleblocker for mafia. If we have a cop then there may be a godfather in the mix.
just_me wrote:My guess at the moment would be that we have some kind of investigative role, maybe a vig, masons were mentioned in the rules, so there might be some around. But with masons around scum might have a rolecop, or maybe a one-shot extra nk/dk.

Also, IIRC players here have said that speculating about scum powers is anti-town, while speculating about town powers is good D1 conversation starter. Honestly, I've never really understood the logic that the two topics are very different, nor do I understand your assertion that speccing on town powers is never helpful. I think it's generally all just winey content which is better than no content on D1.
-Adam

cemper93

Postby cemper93 » Tue May 21, 2013 3:55 pm UTC

Unvote

I agree with USN in that speccing on town powers might hurt town more than it helps it, but I agree with Adam in that others did that more than he did. Besides, even if there would have been only one person doing that, that'd be not enough of a reason to lynch them IMO, even on D1. It's a very weak tell.

Furthermore, I gave some more thought to when we should hammer. Actually, I'm not sure whether we actually need to leave that much time for the next days. If it should turn out that we do, in fact, have a lot of nightkills (and I do think that somewhat likely based on flavor), then we won't have a D3 anyway.

UniqueScreenname

Postby UniqueScreenname » Tue May 21, 2013 3:59 pm UTC

The problem was they put that all into the #1 question, which is supposed to be about scum powers, whereas yours was in a separate paragraph and I actually saw it. I still don't like it, but i guess i can't hold you solely accountable.

Unvote

Causing people of a certain alignment to spec on their powers always gives tells for the opposite alignment. Scum finding tells on town is not a good thing.

just_me

Postby just_me » Wed May 22, 2013 12:37 am UTC

thudworm made a good impression when attacked.

unvote

So what have we got:

thudworm/Suzaku:
I attack him, although Adam makes exactly the same statement two posts before, then thudworm defends himself (I feel very appropriately) and a couple of posts later Suzaku reheats the argument. (although pointing out how minor this FoS is.)
Spoiler:
Adam wrote:Let's just hammer as quick as possible so that we get extra time tomorrow.

thudworm wrote:As far as the bankable deadlines go, getting D1 finished quickly seems like a good idea. It seems like D1's around here never work out too well as far as lynching correctly, so we shouldn't hold out till the last minute before deciding who gets killed. What do you all think?

why so negative?
vote thudworm

thudworm wrote:I haven't actually gone and worked it out, but from memory D1 tends to have the lowest accuracy when it comes to hitting scum. All I meant by that was that it will be better for us to get some time banked up to use for discussion when we have night actions to discuss, rather than waiting out the day hoping for an obviously scummy target to lynch.

Suzaku wrote:Unsurprisingly, I have no strong reads so far, but a very minor FoS on thudworm for seeming not to mind too much who gets lynched. I agree that we shouldn't waste time, but a mislynch today could be a big problem, given the small size of the game. Hasn't been pushed hard, so only a minor FoS at this point.

This makes suzaku for me slightly scummier than thudworm.

USN cemper Adam H
When we all start speccing town powers (I started that, I am sorry, I wasn't thinking about scum getting tells of that and I still agree with adam that its basically wine and conversation starter...), USN singled out Adam, he then pointed out that others had done the same thing, USN said sorry and everyone was flowery happy again. Cemper makes a small appearance pointing out he agrees with USN but doesn't want to vote for anyone on such a minor thing.
Spoiler:
USN wrote:Vote: Adam H

Adam wrote:I find it a little odd that you single me out when a couple others speculated more specifically:

USN wrote:The problem was they put that all into the #1 question, which is supposed to be about scum powers, whereas yours was in a separate paragraph and I actually saw it. I still don't like it, but i guess i can't hold you solely accountable.

cemper wrote:I agree with USN in that speccing on town powers might hurt town more than it helps it, but I agree with Adam in that others did that more than he did. Besides, even if there would have been only one person doing that, that'd be not enough of a reason to lynch them IMO, even on D1. It's a very weak tell.

cemper wrote:Furthermore, I gave some more thought to when we should hammer. Actually, I'm not sure whether we actually need to leave that much time for the next days. If it should turn out that we do, in fact, have a lot of nightkills (and I do think that somewhat likely based on flavor), then we won't have a D3 anyway.

This doesn't make much sense to me, I mean having more time tomorrow when we have information seems even more valuable if there won't be a D3.

So cemper put out some questions there and contributes at the edges of discussions but not much dispute going on. Plus he seems quite careful not to commit.
And then lynx still having his exam week, didn't post at all.

Diemo

Postby Diemo » Wed May 22, 2013 9:15 am UTC

Votals
Thudworm (1) - Adam H

lynx has been prodded.
--Douglas Adams

cemper93

Postby cemper93 » Wed May 22, 2013 9:40 am UTC

just_me wrote:So cemper put out some questions there and contributes at the edges of discussions but not much dispute going on. Plus he seems quite careful not to commit.

To be honest, I wouldn't know where to find a discussion I could contribute to. So far, we had a little bit of RVS and a couple of minor FoS.

Besides, I'm the only one to give a controversial opinion on when to hammer! I mean, that's, like, something. However, I have to admit that we do just not have enough content yet to do anything but vote NL and end the day. (Which would be a terrible thing to do.)

So let's generate some! My biggest suspicion so far: just_me. He has provided the most content so far, but while everybody else was just lurking, he looks like he is not only actively lurking, but also bandwagoning.

just_me wrote:
thudworm wrote: It seems like D1's around here never work out too well as far as lynching correctly, so we shouldn't hold out till the last minute before deciding who gets killed.

why so negative?
vote thudworm

So here, we see just_me attacking thudworm for suggesting to end the day early, and even flinging a vote at him!

just_me wrote:
cemper wrote:Furthermore, I gave some more thought to when we should hammer. Actually, I'm not sure whether we actually need to leave that much time for the next days. If it should turn out that we do, in fact, have a lot of nightkills (and I do think that somewhat likely based on flavor), then we won't have a D3 anyway.

This doesn't make much sense to me, I mean having more time tomorrow when we have information seems even more valuable if there won't be a D3.

And here, we see him dissenting with me when I suggest to end the day late. Followed up by:

just_me wrote:So cemper put out some questions there and contributes at the edges of discussions but not much dispute going on. Plus he seems quite careful not to commit.

How surprising!, an attack on me. Too bad none of your random bandwagons took off yet, right?

just_me wrote:3) I don't see how answering this is helpful. Its just wine.
I am not scum.

Obviously, I had asked this question in the hope that it might make scum feel unsecure. And while everybody else has just brushed off the question, you were the only one to show some actual reaction to it. Of course any answer to this question is wine - but as a Wise Player I Don't Remember Who once spoke, "It's not wine until thou callst it so!".

Vote: just_me

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Wed May 22, 2013 1:15 pm UTC

Unvote

Vote: Suzaku

For semi-joining the thudworm bandwagon by FoSing (saying it's because thudworm doesn't care who's lynched), while ignoring my post where I said the same thing as thudworm.
-Adam

Suzaku

Postby Suzaku » Wed May 22, 2013 2:02 pm UTC

Adam H wrote:OK then. Not much to go on.

You mean this post? I thought the whole thing was a joke, not just the vote. Of course, if you're saying it was serious...

thudworm

Postby thudworm » Wed May 22, 2013 2:09 pm UTC

We have a bit over 2 days left till deadline, so if we want to be banking time we need to pick a target to lynch reasonably quickly. We don't have a lot to work from (is there ever on D1?) but the major source of content has come from just_me and Suzaku jumping onto my bandwagon, especially when I was saying the same thing as others. At this point I'm happy with either of those two being our first lynch, with a slight preference to lynching just_me, mostly based on the points mentioned by cemper.

Vote: just_me

If the votals swing the other way then I have no problem switching/hammering Suzaku.

just_me

Postby just_me » Wed May 22, 2013 3:34 pm UTC

I am not so convinced by your post, on first reading it looks like a towney scumhunting.
But then there is some weirdness going on:
Some omissions though:
I pointed out that the my attack on thudworm was random myself. It did its job though because Suzaku commited at least a bit to something.
My biggest suspicion so far: just_me. He has provided the most content so far, but while everybody else was just lurking, he looks like he is not only actively lurking, but also bandwagoning.

Either I am lurking (like everyone else? I didn't see everyone lurking.) or I am providing the most content. How can I do both?

Plus my comment on you follows directly from my post, I analyse what has happened so far (not much that is) and notice that you hadn't been involved in any of the discussions I cited.

At least now you are commiting. Even if I think the points above show that you block out information that doesn't fit your case.
Which could be scummy but could also be honest scumhunting.

cemper93

Postby cemper93 » Wed May 22, 2013 3:59 pm UTC

active lurking = posting a lot without providing any real content

90% of your post was just reiterating what everybody else has said. Which is easy "content" to provide for scum.

just_me

Postby just_me » Wed May 22, 2013 4:23 pm UTC

cemper93 wrote:active lurking = posting a lot without providing any real content

90% of your post was just reiterating what everybody else has said. Which is easy "content" to provide for scum.

so you say I actually didn't provide content?
Then read my post again. I reiterate (the quotes in spoiler) and then I give a comment on each. As those comments convinced you I was making an attack on you they must have been at least that contentful.

Suzaku wrote:You mean this post? I thought the whole thing was a joke, not just the vote. Of course, if you're saying it was serious...

I actually believe Suzaku here. your post does look like a joke Adam.

UniqueScreenname

Postby UniqueScreenname » Wed May 22, 2013 4:44 pm UTC

When you mentioned me, Adam and cemper, what was your point there? You mentioned it and then said nothing about it. That kind of stuff looks like active lurking.

cemper93

Postby cemper93 » Wed May 22, 2013 4:58 pm UTC

just_me wrote:so you say I actually didn't provide content?

Nobody did, but you try hard to not look like you don't provide content, which gives you a lot of scum points.

just_me wrote:I pointed out that the my attack on thudworm was random myself.

What tipped me off was not your RVS vote, but the reasoning behind it, which was absolutely contradictory to the reasoning that you tried to get me lynched for.

2 days till deadline. Although the day just started to get at least slightly interesting, I think we should hammer in the next twelve hours or so. My vote is at the best place that I can put it, but we still have a lot of people who haven't given a vote yet.

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Wed May 22, 2013 5:43 pm UTC

just_me wrote:
Suzaku wrote:
Adam H wrote:OK then. Not much to go on.

You mean this post? I thought the whole thing was a joke, not just the vote. Of course, if you're saying it was serious...

I actually believe Suzaku here. your post does look like a joke Adam.
A joke with a large grain of truth to it. Seriously, let's not waste time.

just_ me - 2 (cemper, thudworm)
suzaku - 1 (adam)
-Adam

just_me

Postby just_me » Wed May 22, 2013 6:39 pm UTC

UniqueScreenname wrote:When you mentioned me, Adam and cemper, what was your point there? You mentioned it and then said nothing about it. That kind of stuff looks like active lurking.

The main point is after the cemper quote, I noted the discussion to show that cemper was not committing.

cemper wrote:Nobody did [give content]

I really don't get it, there has been some discussing going on. Of course we don't have much info but its not as if nobody is giving content.

cemper wrote:What tipped me off was not your RVS vote, but the reasoning behind it, which was absolutely contradictory to the reasoning that you tried to get me lynched for.

Your wording makes you sound awfully sure about me being scum (or at least you wanting me dead). "tip me off" presupposes there is something to be tipped off about.
I didn't try to get you lynched. I was a bit annoyed at minor FoSing and all the "flowery happy" going on. So I wanted people to commit to stuff, not just yap around. I felt that you were one of those who did the least of that. That has changed now. I am quite happy that things move along but you seem quite suddenly a bit too sure.
I also don't see how this is contradictory to my thudworm vote.
cemper wrote:To be honest, I wouldn't know where to find a discussion I could contribute to.[...]
So let's generate some![content]

Ah so you can only generate content when you are under attack?

I am a bit afraid of getting locked on to you because I (of course) see flaws in the attack on me.

So adam, you still think Suzaku is scum even though he gave an explanation for why he ignored your post?

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Wed May 22, 2013 6:48 pm UTC

just_me wrote:So adam, you still think Suzaku is scum even though he gave an explanation for why he ignored your post?
Not sure what you mean. Do I think Suzaku would flip scum if lynched? No. But that doesn't mean that I don't think Suzaku is the most likely of us to flip scum, because I do.
-Adam

UniqueScreenname

Postby UniqueScreenname » Wed May 22, 2013 11:13 pm UTC

Things I don't like:
-cemper's content - mostly pretty safe. He spent a bit of time echoing other people's opinions.
-just_me's reaction to suspicion - he's essentially planting as much suspicion as possible and freaking out at all accusations. It's concerning.
-thudworm's suspicions - she only is suspicious of the people that voiced suspicions of her for being suspicious of her. She's been around long enough to know OMGUS isn't really reliable.

Everyone else is pretty neutral as far as I can think. I guess I'll let people respond and think about it for a while before I vote. I think that as long as we have a good foundation of time for the other days, we don't need to worry about banking. D1 is usually the day when we need the most time.

Return to “Mafia”