Worst Roles Mafia - D3 Who knows whats going on

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Arlick

Re: Worst Roles Mafia

Postby Arlick » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:02 am UTC

The joke-vote was entirely on purpose. I wouldn't have done it if it weren't, and was curious to see if anything would come from it. I would assume wam wouldn't have implemented a kill-if-voted role, but then i don't know that much about wam. It seems unlikely, due to the nature of this game and how often votes are distributed, which leads me to believe for the most part that Stubbs is just lurking until proper content is produced (such as the previous post and most of what ConMan has been saying).In this case
Can we get a prod on Stubbs?
If this doesn't work then i am wrong and will concede i made an error in my judgement at the start of this match.

Just read Stubb's post, hopefully more content will come in from him as well.
StubbsVKM wrote:Be careful about putting someone at L-1.

This tells me stubbs has some kind of power that would activate when someone reaches L-1. Possibly has knowledge that someone else forces hammer whenever they see an opening. At least we know we can only leave someone at L-2.

The lack of information Lataro gave about his role and the ambiguity surrounding the inhibitions that quoting would bring, this makes me believe less and less that two roles restricted by a mechanic should be in play.

My own lack of content so far is mostly to stir up the pot and get some speculation going as well as start the scumhunt debate. Given that im writing this response, it would seem it worked. Furthermore, my stating the indy should be massively nerfed is simply a restatement and agreement with a prior post. I am still considering other probable outcomes with this setup.
My not knowing what questions are reasonable comes more from not having played enough of this game, and i merely quoted the mod-notes on mass-claiming because i wanted to see what other people thought. Not to mention i've had a bit of strife with IRL matters that have somewhat inhibited thought processes at the time of that post, though im hesitant to say that's a decent excuse for not generating any of my own ideas. So here's some questions people may choose to answer:

Q1: Are you likely to have post restrictions?
Q2: What do you think is likely to be the biggest threat?
Q3: What is your stance on mass-claiming?
1 - No, i don't have any post restrictions unless someone has the ability to change that
2 - I think scum is likely to be more troublesome than the cult. However, if we're dealing with a vampire cult we might get lucky and have a mafia member recruited into the cult. For those who haven't read that role, killing someone who turned someone else into a vampire will kill their target as well. Alternatively, this could go horribly wrong and destroy half of us.
3 - Obviously not everyone can claim, and most people would probably feign not being able to claim because of how much easier that is than thinking of something to throw scum off their tail. I for one would be more willing to claim D2 if someone else would be willing to claim as well.

Ok so i'm betting Dj either can't or won't directly tell us exactly what would happen if he exceeded the restriction.

My mentioning of detrimental win conditions is more for the possibility of extra win conditions. I was meaning to talk about detrimental powers, as win-conditions weren't even mentioned. My mistake was in reading something about extra win conditions in the source material, as well as being in a rush to add something. I'm also hesitant to pass this off as a dyslexic moment.

A question for Lataro.
Why do you think i mentioned being at a lower skill level in terms of other players?
I have some questions, and by that I mean one. Is anyone else afraid of toasters?
Go easy on my spelling, I am slightly dyslexic.

wam

Postby wam » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:52 pm UTC

Votals

conman - 1 - thdl

6 days to deadline
Come join us playing mafia signup here

Djehutynakht

Postby Djehutynakht » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:59 pm UTC

I am not clear on
Freedom posting penalties
It ends bad for me
#Requiredhashtag

KrO2

Postby KrO2 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:06 pm UTC

I thought stirring up the pot is what content is for. How do you do that with a lack of it?
And mass claiming is a known bad idea. There's a thread full of bad roles for fake claims, the mods will provide some on request, and we've been explicitly warned against doing it.

I think people in general are more worried about powers than they should be. The roles are probably optimized for badness, not weird activation criteria. We should play the game (day phase, anyway) as normal. Don't quote Lataro or anything, but vote pretty much as you normally would.

ConMan
Shepherd's Pie?

Postby ConMan » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:44 pm UTC

I have to say, I really don't like a lot of Arlick's post. Especially:
Arlick wrote:My own lack of content so far is mostly to stir up the pot and get some speculation going as well as start the scumhunt debate.

I agree with KrO2 - the best way to stir the pot is to provide some real content, that scum then have to respond to. Providing no content = [active] lurking = scummy action.

Arlick wrote:Q1: Are you likely to have post restrictions?

Given that people with posting restrictions aren't allowed to claim them, and at least one of the restrictions is quite obvious, this still doesn't really provide much content.

Arlick wrote:Q2: What do you think is likely to be the biggest threat?

Better. Cult is always a threat, although as discussed there's a good chance they've been nerfed for this game just by the game's very nature.

Arlick wrote:Q3: What is your stance on mass-claiming?

No. As much as I hate having incomplete information, mass claims are almost always a bad idea, especially in games where the mods have specifically warned that they're a bad idea. They're usually a bad idea because they give scum lots of information, they give town not a lot of information (because there are fake claims from scum mixed in with all the real ones), except in games where they haven't been properly accounted for in which they sometimes give enough information to town to break the game. My first question was essentially one that could try to give us some information about everyone without going so far as mass claiming, and even that was considered a bit questionable by some.

As such, here is something that will really stir the pot - based on this somewhat dodgy post,
Vote: Arlick
pollywog wrote:
Wikihow wrote:* Smile a lot! Give a gay girl a knowing "Hey, I'm a lesbian too!" smile.
I want to learn this smile, perfect it, and then go around smiling at lesbians and freaking them out.

Djehutynakht

Postby Djehutynakht » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:04 am UTC

Some of us don't need to claim #ClearAsDay

thdl

Postby thdl » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:05 am UTC

Well, ok then, Lataro. I had a wild hare on possible really bad post restrictions for a set of scummates (not being allowed to name eachother in thread). Since you are not tripping the scumometer and Conman has said your name, it clearly didn't play out. One Fishing expedition failed. Also, I'm sorry, I didn't mean that to come out as an order, but asking explicitly about post restrictions is against the rules; I meant no offense.

@Arlick: Allow me to echo the 'what?' Lack of content does not stir the pot. I wasn't really convinced when Lataro attacked you, but that was a rather weak defense. I can read that as flailing town, and my current target just voted for you, so I'll wait to see what happens. You're #2 (on the scumlist) at this moment.

@ConMan
This:
ConMan wrote:Q1: Compared to a VT, do you think your abilities are pro- or anti-town in the best case? (So Madge's seems to be neutral leaning anti-town even if her role is a town one).

A1: I think I'm marginally pro-town compared to a VT, but my role will be of maximum benefit from D2 onwards.

and this:
ConMan wrote:This is "Worst Roles" mafia. Odds are, most players have a role that is hard to play, or actively detrimental to their win condition, or just plain confusing or annoying. I'm not trying to ask who's got the coolest power because the answer is almost certainly no-one (or it's scum, with the most awesomely pro-town power). What I'm trying to work out is whether we have anyone whose power is so incredibly swingy that they need to be taken into account. As it stands, it looks like there are quite a few abilities that are completely neutral unless triggered and a few others that are a bit swingy, and that's probably enough for us to know for now.

Do not mesh. The second looks like a made up justification to the first (especially with the sample answers you gave). If that was your intention, why didn't you explicitly ask how swingy the roles were?
I'm still pretty happy where my vote is for now.

I'd like to see cj's and stubbs' reads on the thread sometime soon.

Also, DJ, any (short) opinions on who might be scum? I'd hashtag something here, but I fear that you may not have been joking about trending as your power.

As a general note: I'm traveling tomorrow, so I probably won't be able to make a post, but I'll try for sometime reasonable on Friday (EST).

Djehutynakht

Postby Djehutynakht » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:13 am UTC

As of now, few leads
Occupied by post limits
My true second crutch
#NotSureYet

Lataro

Postby Lataro » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:24 am UTC

First things first, I get that you are fairly new as you keep saying, however, that does not preclude you from being anti-town. Being new does make being scum much harder, since you make more mistakes that those who've played longer have trained themselves to avoid. Playing town can also be harder since not only do you not know in a general sense what to look for in scum due to lack of experience, but you have to contend with a number of the other players having baselines for everyone else, and being the new kid on the block, people haven't "figured you out" so when you do say something, it's put under a microscope and turned up to full magnification to be picked apart. Again though, the fact that you are new isn't a reason to not lynch you based upon having a lot of small tells on D1, and offering that up as you have a couple times thus far scream at me, based on past experiences and dealing with many new faces here over the years, that you are scum trying to slip by on the fact that you are new and should be given a pass. Hell, when I was new, I did the same and used that to my advantage til it was quickly figured out that I was a bastard and never to be trusted.

That said, other players are pinging me more and more. I'm noticing patterns that I don't like. Not gonna call attention to anything right now since I want to see reactions and what others think.
DS9, after being told the story and moral of the boy who cried wolf by Julian.

Garak: "Are you sure that's the moral?"
Julian: "Of course. What else could it be?"
Garak: "Never tell the same lie twice."

StubbsKVM

Postby StubbsKVM » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:27 am UTC

Q1: Are you likely to have post restrictions?

no

Q2: What do you think is likely to be the biggest threat?

Not being careful about the warnings issued(Lataro, me,...)

Q3: What is your stance on mass-claiming?

wam wrote:A mass claim is strongly discouraged

So no.

KrO2 wrote:Don't quote Lataro or anything, but vote pretty much as you normally would.

Don't come complaining afterwards.

Arlick wrote:The lack of information Lataro gave about his role and the ambiguity surrounding the inhibitions that quoting would bring, this makes me believe less and less that two roles restricted by a mechanic should be in play.

What are you saying exactly?

Arlick's rolefishing worries me. He also asks opinions on a mass claim. To me, that looks like scum trying to take advantage of the roles at play.
Stubbs - next time I'm scum I think I'll just policy NK you at the first possible opportunity.(Suzaku)

Djehutynakht

Postby Djehutynakht » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:21 am UTC

I'm not trying to be evasive with my contributions, it's just I've yet to learn how to ultra-concentrate them down to this size a package. #DontEvenHaveRoomForMore

Madge

Postby Madge » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:24 am UTC

Are you able to circumvent your post restriction by making a series of consecutive posts, one after the other? #MightJustWork
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

Djehutynakht

Postby Djehutynakht » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:29 am UTC

I was wondering about that myself. That’s what I tried in the two deleted posts, but they were deleted for other reasons. Might Wam get annoyed?. #Loopholes? #MaybeWeCanSee

Madge

Postby Madge » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:33 am UTC

So why don't you make tweets, one at a time, about your opinions about different people/things/events? #iWillPostAfterYourTweetsIfThatWouldHelpYouGetAroundTheLetterOfTheRulesIfNotTheSpirit
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

Arlick

Postby Arlick » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:08 am UTC

In response to Stubbs: I had been agonizing over what to post for that and intended to remove that because it was just after you had posted. Guess i missed a part. That was in respect to having a role affected by a mechanic inherit in this game. e.g. quoting and voting. Given that Lataro has some unquotable mechanic as a power, i assumed it would be unlikely to have another role affected by either voting or quoting, as they are the main mechanics in this game. If it had been the case that you were silenced or some such, i would have added Lataro to my scumlist. As it is, Lataro isn't the highest on my scumlist at the moment.

I wont even answer what was going through my mind when i thought that lack of content would get things get going. But all I can say that is has got the ball rolling, though mostly aimed at me which is what i expected.

I'm not entirely sure what to make of cj's one-word post. For now i'll assume it's yet another restriction until proven otherwise.

Im concerned about madge and dj not making many contributions, though determining dj's role seems sort of towny so it's somewhat excusable in both cases.

thdl seems to be the most towny to me as of writing this, though that doesn't say much on D1.

ConMans vote on me is reasonable, though im unsure of his reasoning against the third question. I have already stated i'm against mass-claiming because of the stated ability to false-claim. The only benefit of claiming shows us who would be able to claim anything at all, though that would offer little to no use anyway.

I have a few other suspicions that i'm not going to raise quite yet.
I have some questions, and by that I mean one. Is anyone else afraid of toasters?
Go easy on my spelling, I am slightly dyslexic.

cjquines

Postby cjquines » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:26 pm UTC

post1.png

post2.png

Djehutynakht

Postby Djehutynakht » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:23 pm UTC

I'm going to break character for a second and just say that Wam explicitly forbid explaining our post restrictions. Got in trouble for that earlier. I'd talk to him ASAP #Mightbeaproblem

Djehutynakht

Postby Djehutynakht » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:24 pm UTC

EBWOP: Gr... Apologies but that was my rough-draft over-my-text-limit version. My edited-for size version is below. #LottaScrewUpsToday

Djehutynakht

Postby Djehutynakht » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:25 pm UTC

EBWOP 2: Should say quickly that Wam explicitly forbid explaining our post restrictions. Got in trouble for that earlier. I'd talk to him ASAP #Mightbeaproblem #ImAssumingEBWOPsAreOKforAtLeastLegitimateEdits

wam

Postby wam » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:39 pm UTC

wam wrote:Votals

conman - 1 - thdl
Arlick - 1 - Conman

72 hours gone, Firm deadline 1 pm BST (12 UST) Tuesday the 16th.

Come join us playing mafia signup here

StubbsKVM

Postby StubbsKVM » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:55 pm UTC

Arlick wrote:I have a few other suspicions that i'm not going to raise quite yet.

Why not? I thought you wanted to "stir the pot"? Or whatever you called it?
Stubbs - next time I'm scum I think I'll just policy NK you at the first possible opportunity.(Suzaku)

KrO2

Postby KrO2 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:17 pm UTC

Maybe cjquines didn't technically say that. We'll see if the wrath of the mod descends from on high.

Aren't post restrictions normally independent of roles and alignments? Djehutynakht claimed not to have another role, but I don't know if that goes for the others.

I think ConMan and Arlick sounded scummiest. Rereading their recent posts, I couldn't put my finger on what I disliked from ConMan's, but I noticed Arlick being inconsistent about why he doesn't want to mass claim. What he said was that he's against it because not everyone can claim, and most people would fake not being able to claim because that's easier than false-claiming to throw off scum. More recently, he said he said he opposed it because everyone can false-claim. I'm not interested in which reason is good and which is bad so much as I'm interested in how he didn't say what he said he said. So Arlick's my top scum at the moment.

Other than those two, I don't have many significant suspicions.

thdl

Postby thdl » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:27 am UTC

I'm stuck at the airport, so this will be a quick post.

I'd really like to see some opinions, I think, as of now, we have between about 5 people who have offered opinions (2 of whom are under suspision). We have 2 people with severe communication restrictions (CJ's seems especially bad), and only have 2 votes down. I don't really want to start making scum-town lists, as I don't think their that worthwhile until D2, but I'm running out of ideas.

Random though: 44% of people are non town, and at least 1/3 are explicitly antitown, we should be able to do POE pretty easily

Madge, any opinions from you on scumhuntery?

Last bit for today:
KrO2 wrote:Aren't post restrictions normally independent of roles and alignments? Djehutynakht claimed not to have another role, but I don't know if that goes for the others.

This is an interesting point. Are you truly a VT other than your posting restriction, DJ?
I think ConMan and Arlick sounded scummiest. Rereading their recent posts, I couldn't put my finger on what I disliked from ConMan's, but I noticed Arlick being inconsistent about why he doesn't want to mass claim. What he said was that he's against it because not everyone can claim, and most people would fake not being able to claim because that's easier than false-claiming to throw off scum. More recently, he said he said he opposed it because everyone can false-claim. I'm not interested in which reason is good and which is bad so much as I'm interested in how he didn't say what he said he said. So Arlick's my top scum at the moment.

Other than those two, I don't have many significant suspicions.

This struck me as very safe play. You at least picked someone.

Time to go.

ConMan
Shepherd's Pie?

Postby ConMan » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:29 am UTC

KrO2 wrote:I think ConMan and Arlick sounded scummiest. Rereading their recent posts, I couldn't put my finger on what I disliked from ConMan's, but I noticed Arlick being inconsistent about why he doesn't want to mass claim. What he said was that he's against it because not everyone can claim, and most people would fake not being able to claim because that's easier than false-claiming to throw off scum. More recently, he said he said he opposed it because everyone can false-claim. I'm not interested in which reason is good and which is bad so much as I'm interested in how he didn't say what he said he said. So Arlick's my top scum at the moment.

There's a good chance I've said two things that are slightly at odds with each other (like thdl has tried to point out, although I could argue the case if I thought it was necessary), since I tend to write in a combination of stream-of-consciousness and imperfect self-editing that often captures my thoughts in a non-obvious, non-linear way (so I will say something, later change my mind, then maybe even later change an earlier thing I wrote to be more consistent with my later beliefs). It's a great way to make every post you make look scummy -_- That said, there's also the fact that I'm currently on the more active side in this game compared to some players, and if it's just me sticking my neck out that's pinging you then I'll take that as a risk of providing content.
pollywog wrote:
Wikihow wrote:* Smile a lot! Give a gay girl a knowing "Hey, I'm a lesbian too!" smile.
I want to learn this smile, perfect it, and then go around smiling at lesbians and freaking them out.

KrO2

Postby KrO2 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:23 pm UTC

Arlick's reasons weren't just slightly different but directly contradictory. Admittedly it's not an important contradiction, but still. My opinion of ConMan was based on the thing I mentioned from the first post, and a vague feeling from the fourth. I thought that added up to less scumminess than a contradiction.

In other news, I decided against claiming my role D1. I will definitely announce who I'm targeting, though, and probably full claim D2.

Lataro

Postby Lataro » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:01 pm UTC

Was gonna make a big long post over all this, however...

Worst Role ideas? thread wrote:You are the Tweeter. Every message you type must be under 140 characters, and contain a relevant hashtag. If you forget either of these, you automatically die. You win when you are the last one standing.

solo survivor, that be Dje.

So, not an immediate problem, but a good lynch choice at some point, rather get rid of cult or mafia D1 though.

worst role ideas? thread wrote:You are Original. No matter what you do, you have to do it first! Thusly, you cannot use any word previously said in this game except of course vote, lynch, any player's name, FoS, HoS, a, and, the, he, she, and other various common words. If you aren't sure of a word, just ask the mod. Also, being original, you can target anyone and do something unique to them every night. However, if you target someone who's already been targetted, you get targetted by your ability.

CJ's role. Very powerful, unclear alignment.

So, 6 players left, excluding myself.

2 mafia, 1 cult, 4 town, with CJ being one of those.

Cult is unlikely for him, so I'll say he's mafia or town.

Pure instinct here, I think Kr02 and th dl are town, so that takes it to 2/1/2

Leaves Madge, ConMan, Stubbs, and Alrick.

I still think Alrick is anti-town, and don't have any solid leads beyond that.

Madge bothers me a lot. Ever since using a hashtag in a post, she's exhibited Dje's posting restriction. Don't know what to make of that. Madge, make a post that violates Dje's posting restriction and of sufficient substance.

Gonna hold off on a vote still to see what happens with Madge.

Djehutynakht

Postby Djehutynakht » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:11 pm UTC

I must admit that the last one standing requirement was not actually in my description. I had to go back and double check, but no. Probably #AdaptedRole

Madge

Postby Madge » Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:18 am UTC

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to make a proper post right now. However, I'll say that I don't have any sort of posting restriction whatsoever, and I was typing in hashtags for fun.

DJ, out of curiosity, are you able to quote people, or does that count towards your character limit?

If people don't mind I'd like to continue using hashtags because I think it's fun, but I won't use one for this post for obvious reasons.

Djehutynakht

Postby Djehutynakht » Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:43 am UTC

Since they are a reference and not my original words, I’m guessing they don’t count. Though manipulating them to make a message would be meh #IshouldCheck

Madge

Postby Madge » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:42 am UTC

Well, looks like I'm dead or victorious in my other games so you've all got my undivided attention.

OK, here's my shot at analysis:

1. Madge
Town; equivilent to VT if town plays well

2. Djehutynakht
Twitter-like posting restriction; 140 characters. Has posted more than 140 chars on occaision (second post was 143)
Whines about lack of ability to scumhunt. Seems to be kind of revelling in the fact that he can't do much.
Suggests lynching Lataro "for our safety" due to the fallout that may happen if Lataro is quoted??
Worried about bombs.
Refers to getting to trend.

3. Lataro
Role: VT unless quoted.
Unquotable. Very vindictive about the possibility. Good analysis.
Does not like Arlick, especially arlick's theorising about alternative/gimped win conditions

4. cjquines
has quite a serious post restriction. wow. explains the almost silence. I'm wondering if it's maybe a super bluff to get away with active lurking.

5. ConMan
Role: marginal town benefit from d2
opens with nice analysis post. suspects DJ may be scum because annoying posting restrictions are usually given to annoying people. makes some questions. justifies questions to thdl
Calls arlick out on posting style.

6. StubbsKVM
Role: Warns people not to put anyone at L-1

7. KrO2
Role: "definitely negative utility"
Suspects Conman could be cult due to claim of usefulness from d2. Plans to claim later today.

8. thdl
Does not like conman asking for role info; refuses to give info, votes conman. Searched the worst roles thread for quote-related roles.

9. Arlick
Role: about VT, "leaning to-and-fro between anti-town and pro-town."
Theorises that my use of a hashtag in a post caused me to have a twitter restriction
Seems thoughtful and makes good posts.
Really not liking post at top of p2. Seems.... off for some reason that I can't quite put my finger on.

DJ- do you have some sort of power related to "getting to trend" ? You were unclear before.

Also, at the moment, I'm pretty unhappy with Arlick because my opinion of her is constantly in flux. Also I'm waiting for KrO2 to explain his role as promised.

At this stage I would probably vote Arlick.

Djehutynakht

Postby Djehutynakht » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:01 pm UTC

The trending thing was a joke actually, because of me being Tweeter. Also, in regards to going over the character limit, I should mention.. #HashtagsDontCount

UniqueScreenname
Something something Purple. Stop asking.

Postby UniqueScreenname » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:30 am UTC

Votals

Madge - 7 - Madge, Djehutynakht, Lataro, cjquines, StubbsKVM, KrO2, Arlick
ConMan - 1 - thdl
Arlick - 1 - Conman

Firm deadline 1 pm BST (12 UST) Tuesday the 16th.

PolakoVoador wrote:Pizza is never a question, pizza is always the answer.
poxic wrote:When we're stuck, flailing, and afraid, that's usually when we're running into the limitations of our old ways of doing things. Something new is being born. Stick around and find out what it is.

Madge

Postby Madge » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:54 am UTC

I know why I have all those votes, but I can't tell you all. I hope it's obvious.

Vote: Arlick

Djehutynakht

Postby Djehutynakht » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:36 am UTC

The... hell? Is your role that you get the vote of everyone who hasn't voted elsewise? #MyVotesBeenHijacked

Madge

Postby Madge » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:51 am UTC

DJ, please answer my question from earlier:

Madge wrote:DJ- do you have some sort of power related to "getting to trend" ? You were unclear before.

As for your question, I'm not allowed to comment.

Madge

Postby Madge » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:56 am UTC

Wait a second....

Have I been hammered?

UniqueScreenname
Something something Purple. Stop asking.

Postby UniqueScreenname » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:08 am UTC

Votals

Madge - 6 - Djehutynakht, Lataro, cjquines, StubbsKVM, KrO2, Arlick
ConMan - 1 - thdl
Arlick - 2 - Conman, Madge

Firm deadline 1 pm BST (12 UST) Tuesday the 16th.

Madge wrote:Have I been hammered?
Hmm, I'm not sure actually. Whatever the case, posting can continue as normal until I know the answer to this.
PolakoVoador wrote:Pizza is never a question, pizza is always the answer.
poxic wrote:When we're stuck, flailing, and afraid, that's usually when we're running into the limitations of our old ways of doing things. Something new is being born. Stick around and find out what it is.

Lataro

Postby Lataro » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:14 am UTC

unvote
vote dje

to move my vote if it matters before hammer.

Djehutynakht

Postby Djehutynakht » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:14 am UTC

Djehutynakht wrote:The trending thing was a joke actually, because of me being Tweeter. Also, in regards to going over the character limit, I should mention.. #HashtagsDontCount

Madge

Postby Madge » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:35 am UTC

After re-reading my role PM and role clarification PM, I believe I probably should have been hammered; however, if I'd known my role worked that way, I would have played differently.(I didn't properly understand my clarification PM).

Mods, can I have a ruling? I just realised USN didn't have a copy of the clarification PM so I will CC that to her.

Return to “Mafia”