First, lets look at the game rules we all know and love.
2. You may not play to lose. This will be dealt with at the mod's discretion (expect an immediate modkill if you play against your faction).
3. Do not lurk. Replacements are not an option. Be active and don't put yourself in the position to be modkilled please.
4. You may not edit your posts.
5. You may not post your role PM, or quote verbatim from it. You may paraphrase.
6. Votes and questions must be posted in
bold, on a newline.
You may also ask questions to the mod in PM.
7. You may not post game content in this thread after you are dead. (You may post death flavor.) If you are lynched, you are dead when the deadline is reached. Else, you are dead when the mod says so.
8. You may not post game content at night. It is night when the aforementioned deadline is reached or the mod calls for night.
9. The mod's decisions are final.
Hoodwinked into a meeting, you suddenly find yourself amongst your closest competition.
There have been boardroom fights, courtroom fights, slanging matches, buy-outs & sell-outs.
But the message that has been delivered to all is simple.
You need to survive!
You have some allies, who are not direct competition, but ‘Allies’ in this case means that they won’t stab you in the back.
The masks help disguise you.
The burka’s help disguise the roll-neck.
Hopefully they won’t recognise your pseudonym.
Mark Zuckerberg (CEO FaceBook)
Winklevoss twins, Cameron & Tyler (CEO BitCoin to be)
Larry Page (CEO Google)
Sergey Brin (CEO Google)
Elon Musk (CEO PayPal)
Larry Elison (CEO Oracle)
Jack Dorsey (CEO Twitter)
Steve Ballmer (CEO MicroSoft)
Steve Jobs (CEO Apple)
Jeff Bezos (CEO Amazon)
Pierre Omidyar (CEO eBay)
Valius II - LYNCHED D1
Claiming is allowed, although ill-advised to do so.
NOTE: I will be away from 01 - 11 Aug, so D1 will end on 31 July, as late as possible UTC.
I should have internet access, so can handle N1 and start D2, so this note is a 'just-in-case'.