Battlestar Galactica blinks out of existence just as the Cylon raiders converge on its location.
In Galactica's CIC, Commander William Adama and Colonel Saul Tigh exhale, relieved to have escaped. It's been two days since the Cylons nuked the colonies, and the Cylons just keep coming after them. Every thirty-three minutes, without fail, the Cylons jump to the human fleet's new coordinates. Dr. Baltar thinks there's a Cylon aboard who is somehow broadcasting their location to the enemy. Perhaps there is even more than one...
Adam’s Standard RulesTM:
- You cannot post in this thread unless you are alive and included in the player list.
- You cannot talk about this game outside of this thread, unless in an appropriately titled spoiler in the discussion thread.
- You cannot edit your posts or PMs.
- You cannot quote private messages from the mod.
- You cannot lurk.
- You cannot ruin the game for other players.
- You cannot say, imply, or pretend that a hammer vote has been cast unless it is obvious from counting the public votes in the thread.
- If you break any of these rules, you will lose, be removed from the game, and shame will be heaped on you.
Game Specific Rules:
- You can unvote before changing votes, but you don’t have to. Only your most recent vote will count.
- Once a player has received the majority of votes (“hammer”), that player is dead. The day ends immediately and players cannot talk or change votes.
- Every player has a single vote and there are no vote-rigging mechanics of any kind.
- In the case of a tie, the lynchee will be decided randomly, unless the votes are exactly split half and half with everyone voting in which case it will be a No Lynch.
- Votes will reset if there is a modkill or daykill. A deadline extension would be given as needed.
- The mod will give the players a deadline for the end of each day. Once the deadline has been reached, players may still post and change votes (unless hammer has been reached). However, once the mod announces the end of day, all votes are finalized and players may not post.
Setup and Roles:
- Town wins if mafia is eliminated from the game.
- Mafia wins if they eliminate town and have one member survive to the end of the game.
- All roles may not be sane (i.e. they may not do exactly what they say); however, if the role PM states a sanity then it is for certain.
- Rolenames and factions will be revealed on the morning after death.
- There is no severe bastardry. The mod may mislead the players either intentionally or unintentionally.
- Your win condition is subject to change at any time, but only as a result of player actions and not after or immediately before you die.
- Mass-claiming will probably hurt town more than scum, but in many situations it may be a valid strategy. Scum has been given safe claims.
- You cannot send any PMs, even in reply to a PM you have received, unless the mod explicitly says that you can.
Sample Town Role PM:
You are TOWN. Your win condition is to eliminate the Cylons.
Vanilla: Even though you are President Roslin's trusted advisor, you have no abilities other than your vote.
5. bluebambue - TOWN - President Roslin
6. Xenomortis - TOWN - Anastasia "Dee" Dualla
7. dimochka - TOWN - Kara "Starbuck" Thrace