2. Please stay on topic at all times.
3. Lurking is frowned upon; if you need to drop out, please let me know as we have replacements. This is a turbo so I will not give more than one warning. If someone feels that another player isn't contributing to game play, please make me aware.
4. If you aren't part of this game, please do not post in the thread.
5. Once it is nighttime, do not post in the thread.
6. You may not quote the contents of any PM related to this game, but you can paraphrase.
7. If you have been killed in game, don't say anything for the rest of the game except a simple, "Bah, you got me," which reveals no information. Or something along those lines, without giving out any information or hints to anyone still playing.
8. You may not edit your posts unless explicitly told to do so by the mod (which is not in any way expected to happen).
9. You cannot ruin the game for other players.
10. You must play to achieve your win condition.
11. Please make an effort to include me on all PMs.
12. All votes must be bolded and on a separate line. Unvotes are preferred but not required. I will not strictly enforce this, but I'm also not going to scan everyone's message for their votes. If I miss something, let me know.
Game-Specific rules (unspoilered as they are important):
1. Because this is a turbo, the deadline applies even if the mod is not on to call it. Deadlines will be clearly defined. Extensions may be requested only for very good reasons.
2. If at any point a player receives a majority of votes, the day will end, even if the mod hasn't posted yet. You must not post after a majority is reached.
3. If you have questions, either post them IN BOLD in this thread, or PM me.
4. As this is a closed(ish) setup, you may not get answers to your questions.
5. You may only communicate with other players via PM if I have specifically said that you can do so.
6. Players cannot target themselves unless explicitly told so via PM.
7. At the start of each day phase I will reveal the alignment and roles of all players killed since the previous day phase.
8. Name-claiming is not allowed. Alignments and wincons can change during the game, both as a result of claims and through other mechanisms. There may or may not be numerous safe claims in the game as well. You can claim your powers if you wish to do so.
9. There is a role in game that can break ties under certain conditions. Once this is no longer possible (or if it does not apply), tie-breakers will result in no-lynch. If the majority votes No Lynch, there will be no lynch that day.
10. Some roles may have mechanisms that aren't revealed to their players in role PMs.
11. There may or may not be more than two factions in the game.
12. There is no private day chat.
Town Win Condition:
Mafia Win Condition:
Other Win Conditions:
Day/Night Length: Day 1 will be 72 hours long. Subsequent days will be 48 hours long. All nights will be 24 hours long. Weekends count as half the time. Feel free to pre-send night actions, and they may be conditional (within reason).
12. candyfloss / replaced by kalira
Role PMs will be coming out shortly. Please confirm in thread once you receive your role PM. The game will start once a large majority of players have confirmed, and I'll post game-related flavor as an indicator. As this is my first time solo modding, all constructive criticism is welcome, but please keep it to PMs.