Back to the Future Mafia- D6: GAME OVER

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

moody7277

Re: Back to the Future Mafia- D5: 1.21 Gigawatts!

Postby moody7277 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:54 pm UTC

roband wrote:I have no clue what the fuck is happening. Sorry for being useless.

Basically, based on what I can tell is the consensus, wam, cemper, and I are the only perceived threats left to town. People are going to lynch us, apparently in that order, until the game ends. Personally, I'd put NU on the end of the list instead of me (mostly because I am least certain of NU's bona fides), but that's just me.
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

roband

Postby roband » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:36 pm UTC

Yeah, I'm not hot on NU either.

JudeMorrigan

Postby JudeMorrigan » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:01 pm UTC

roband wrote:Yeah, I'm not hot on NU either.

To be honest, neither am I. Also, fun fact: the mods told me last game night that my vig kill was a once per day and not once per game. I've held out in case of another resurrection as long as I can.

kill: New user

JudeMorrigan

Postby JudeMorrigan » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:05 pm UTC

(To be clear, it had always been a once per day skill. I had just misinterpreted my pm and was surprised when I got a pm that I had withheld my kill. And kicked myself hard for my erroneous assumption, given how nice it would havebeen to take out ssuzaku with it (again.)

mpolo

Re: Back to the Future Mafia- N5: What just happened?

Postby mpolo » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:35 pm UTC

Lorraine Baines McFly took a swig of liquor before she pulled the trigger. "No, I'm not a wino in this timeline, but I need something for my nerves… I never shot a dog before."

The shot rings out. A direct hit. Yet the body starts fading almost as soon as it falls to the ground. Strange.

"Arf, Arf!" says New User, as he comes out from behind a tree.

"What just happened?" asks the visibly shaken Lorraine.

New User is not dead.

"I don't care about the shot. I'm going to take care of that slimy Marty Junior. I know he's in league with that crazy professor — er, I mean my dad!" said Jules. Soon there was one McFly less in Hill Valley.

wam (Marty McFly Jr.) has been lynched. Role details in the morning.

Get your night actions in. Absolute deadline is Friday about this time, but ideally, we would like to start the day tomorrow, but that depends on actions getting to me in time to prepare flavor.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/ge ... 20&p0=2020
Image <-- Evil experiment

mpolo

Re: Back to the Future Mafia- D6: Time marches on…

Postby mpolo » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:32 pm UTC

After two uneventful nights, Clara finally felt safe going to sleep. Even though her beloved Emmet had turned out to be a psychopathic killer and even a werewolf, and some sort of zombie doppelganger, she couldn't help shedding a tear for him.

As morning broke, little Jules came in to wake his mother. Strangely, though, she wouldn't wake up. She seemed to have been smothered in the night, perhaps with a pillow? It must have been foul play. Jules gathered up the family dog and went to inform the others…

Unique ScreenName (Clara Clayton Brown) has been killed. She was town in all three timelines. As previously noted, she was a cop in 1885, while in other timelines she was vanilla.

wam (Marty McFly, Jr.) was town in 1885, survivor turned cult in 1985, and town in 2014. He had the power to see the real alignments of dead characters and to resurrect one character from the dead.

As conversation had dwindled by the end of the shorter day yesterday, we're going to set the deadline for Sunday evening (i.e. 2 days with the weekend counting as one day). As always, requests for extension will be generously considered.

6 players remain. 4 to hammer. http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/ge ... 20&p0=2020
Last edited by mpolo on Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:39 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

dimochka
Location: A few different places->NYC->LA->NYC. He/Him/His please.

Postby dimochka » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:34 pm UTC

vote new user

Please explain how you did not die yesterday.
If you're curious about the origin of my avatar, google "Cheburashka".

JudeMorrigan

Postby JudeMorrigan » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:16 pm UTC

Yerg. USN was the one person I really and truly trusted completely.

I was on my phone late yester-gameday taking my friend Catherine to the vet, so let me take the opportunity now to explain what I was *trying* to do and my logic for doing so. Yesterday, I was liking the odds of us being down to our last two scum. (I'm feeling less good about that assumption today. Although I wouldn't be shocked if we were down to one last town-cult-werewolf(or whatever) scum.) I felt very confident about wam being one of them, but felt there was a pretty even chance of cemper vs. NU for the second. I pushed for the wam lynch since I felt that that would be the easiest for us all to agree on. I figured I'd take out NU myself since moody would probably keep cemper locked down. If we had killed NU and wam and won in 1985 by not 2014, I was going to push for a cemper lynch. Had we killed those two and won in 2014 but not 1985, I was probably going to push for a moody lynch as he was the last known recruit-candidate (even if his Suzaku vote argued against his actually having been culted).

Also, I had planned on throwing my vig kill up for a vote in future days. I'm very worried that I came out of yesterday looking worse than I actually am and that my fellow townies might decide that I'm too dangerous to be allowed to live. If anyone would prefer that I *not* let a vote determine my (attempt at) a vig kill today, please speak up. I accept the possibility that that plan might be a stupid newbie mistake on my part.

On the matter of NU's living, I figure either he's got bulletproof as a trait or I was roleblocked the previous night. Either one seems entirely plausible to me. The flavor text implies the former to me, which doesn't do anything to help my suspicions of his scumminess. In light of my vig kill, it would totally make sense game-balance-wise for there to be a scum with it. I'm inclined to vote for him today, although I'd like to see what he has to say. Even though I kind of assume it's going to be an attempt to cast aspersions on me, regardless of whether or not I'm right in tagging him as scum.

I would very much like moody to say whether or not he jailed cemper last night.

UniqueScreenname
Something something Purple. Stop asking.

Postby UniqueScreenname » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:56 pm UTC

:( I want to live.
PolakoVoador wrote:Pizza is never a question, pizza is always the answer.
poxic wrote:When we're stuck, flailing, and afraid, that's usually when we're running into the limitations of our old ways of doing things. Something new is being born. Stick around and find out what it is.

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:56 pm UTC

I did indeed jail cemper last night. And USN's death would seem to make my hypothesis come crashing down like a locomotive that just passed the windmill (super extended metaphor to include movie reference. Given that fact and NU's non-death yesterday upon Jude's vig (not your fault, just reinforced the "high complexity" promise), I'd say that NU has gone to the head of the suspicious category.

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

JudeMorrigan

Postby JudeMorrigan » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:08 pm UTC

UniqueScreenname wrote::( I want to live.

By Grabthar's Hammer, you shall be avenged!

New User

Postby New User » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:13 pm UTC

I had a one-shot lynchproof/bulletproof ability. I will die if targeted or lynched again. But please don't do it!

Is it possible that moody was roleblocked or redirected? The plan of blocking cemper over and over seemed too good to be true. It's kind of like the follow the cop strategy, and nearly every game is designed to prevent that from happening. So maybe since he was so predictably targeting cemper, someone stopped moody's power?

roband

Postby roband » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:23 pm UTC

Vote New User

scummy as anything.

I can't recruit any more, for the record.

JudeMorrigan

Postby JudeMorrigan » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:01 pm UTC

Well, conversation seems to have stalled out, so let me ask a question to try to get some talking going. Aside from cemper, who hasn't checked in yet this gameday, everyone other than NU has expressed suspicion of or voted for NU. How would y'all feel about me taking another shot at him under the theory that we could get more information sooner going that route?

roband

Postby roband » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:20 pm UTC

Do it

cemper93

Postby cemper93 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:23 am UTC

Sorry, for some reason the thread was marked as read for me, even though it wasn't - I guess I had it open in a browser tab somewhere - and so I hadn't realized that the day had started. Well, I don't have much to say either, except that I hope that this means we can lynch moody now, who I still think is most likely non-town.

I don't think that NU being bulletproof makes him scum, I think that power is quite the null tell honestly.

New User

Postby New User » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:25 pm UTC

I'm sorry again for being so lazy with this game. It seems I just wasn't ready for mafia in my life.

I had a one-shot lynchproof/bulletproof power, the justification is that I am Doc's dog Copernicus, and I have access to one of Doc's inventions which will cause me to be reborn as Doc's dog Einstein if I am lynched or killed.

Vote: cemper93

Because he is the best candidate for a killer, by far. Moody's blocking of him can explain the lack of kills every night except for the most recent, and since moody announced that he was going to block cemper, another player would not be foolish enough to do it. The likely explanation is that cemper tried to kill anyway, but moody's action was redirected or blocked. At least, that's my best guess.

JudeMorrigan

Postby JudeMorrigan » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:42 pm UTC

Well, I had really wanted to get more discussion about this, but time is ticking, and there seems to be a general lack of engagement in this game. So I'm going to go ahead and take a shot at New User. I totally believe what he said about his power, and his speculation on cemper is certainly plausible. But I don't consider it conclusive.

Right now, the focus all seems to be on him, cemper and moody. At least one of those is (probably) town. At this point, due to the lack of discussion and the in order to give us time to talk about the attempt, I feel like I need to take another stab at what I attempted yester-gameday. If I take this shot, hopefully it'll allow us to make an intelligent lynch this game-day. Basically, I feel like we can afford to lose a townie today if and only if we also take out a scum. We need more information, and since noone seems to be in a rush to claim any cop powers or other such thing, I'm going to do what I can. My basic thoughts:

If I'm roleblocked, I'm going to consider that at least suggestive that New User was right about moody's jail power being redirected. In that case, I expect I will vote cemper. If cemper were to flip town in this situation, I would consider it to look *terrible* for moody.
If the kill goes through and NU flips town, I will consider that evidence that moody's jail power was roleblocked. In that case, I will also likely vote cemper.
If the kill goes through and NU flips scum, my vote will be contingent upon the specific scum flip. 1985 will likely mean a cemper vote. 2014 will likely mean a moody vote.

None of this should be taken as my giving dim and roband carte blanche. But I have to start somewhere.

kill: New User

JudeMorrigan

Postby JudeMorrigan » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:46 pm UTC

(NU flipping town is the worst outcome not just because we lose a townie, but because I would consider it to be by far the weakest evidence of who to vote for. Nolo contendere.)

mpolo

Re: Back to the Future Mafia- D6: GAME OVER

Postby mpolo » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:53 am UTC

"This time, I'm gonna put the puppy DOWN," spoke a determined woman through gritted teeth.

The shot rings out. The predictable (as much as anything is predictable in this crazy timeline) result: a dead pooch.

"Let's take a look at that carcass," opined MadDog. Attached to his collar was a familiar "I'm a werewolf. Kiss me." card, but as the group looked at the card, the card faded away into nothingness. They also found suspicious markings from his struggle with Clara the night before, where he killed her by laying across her face.

New User is dead. He was Einstein (reincarnation of Copernicus). He was town in 1885, serial killer (starting D2) in 1985, and the last remaining werewolf in 2014.

"Mom, you did it!" said the suddenly re-appearing Marty McFly, accompanied by "Doc" Brown.

"By killing the last threat in 1985, you have prevented the werewolf party from ever being formed. Not only that, you have enabled the real us to return after those impostors had banished us to the pre-historic past," said Doc.

Due to the collapse of the 1985 timeline, the 2014 timeline never occured as we had played it. Town and surviving survivors in 1985 receive a half-win. There is no half-win for 2014 because that timeline never happened. As stated before, town from 1885 receives a full win.

I hope I got that last part right. Vytron can correct it if I misunderstood the instructions I was sent.

Hill Valley has been saved! At some point, one of us will dump the rest of the role information. I think Vytron also has all the nightchat saved up. Congratulations to the winners!

JudeMorrigan

Postby JudeMorrigan » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:44 am UTC

Yay! Go town!

USN was totally game MVP with assists to those who kept her alive early on. That kalira kill broke the game wide open.

This really was my first game of mafia ever though. While my analysis was fairly hit-or-miss, and I tried really hard to screw things up with my excessive suspicions of madge (is she being solicitous or ... a little *too* solicitous?), I'm happy that I was able to correctly identify NU as the most likely scum-in-two-timelines remaining. Even if I was wrong about the type of 1985 scum that he was. You wins some, you lose some. And good try on your part to talk me out of taking that second shot on you, NU. I really was waffling there at the end. So all in all, I'm fairly happy with how that went. Even if I'm having a bit of "how on earth am I going to play scum if I draw it in a future game" going on in my head right now? :-)

JudeMorrigan

Postby JudeMorrigan » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:53 am UTC

Oh, and lesson learned on being willing to ask mods for a clarification if uncertain on role powers. I really did withhold my kill on D4 since I had thought it was a once per game. And had considered, by wound up mentally rejecting asking the mods about it, just in case it weren't. Even though it would have let us take out both wam and Suzaku2.0, I wonder if it weren't a stroke of luck though, since my talking about it as a once-per-game presumably reduced my apparent threat level to NU.

Vytron
Location: The Outside. I use She/He/Her/His/Him as gender neutral pronouns :P

Postby Vytron » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:29 am UTC

Congrats to Town for winning on two time lines!

I'd like to once again thank mpolo for all his hard modding job for this game! All the flavor of this game was by him, credit where credit is due! It would have been a catastrophe without him! :)

Full wins (1885):
UniqueScreenname (Town)
dimochka (Town)
moody7277 (Town)
cemper93 (Town)
roband (Town)
JudeMorrigan (Town)
freezeblade (Town)
wam (Town)
Madge (Town)
New User (Town)

Half wins (1985):
UniqueScreenname (Town)
dimochka (Town)
moody7277 (Survivor)
freezeblade (Town)
cemper93 (Town)
roband (Town)
JudeMorrigan (Town)
Kalira (Town)
ConMan (Town)

Winning with all 3 win conditions bonus:
UniqueScreenname
dimochka
moody7277
cemper93
roband
JudeMorrigan

Subjective scores (feel free to ignore this)
Spoiler:
UniqueScreenname 2.0/2.0
dimochka 2.0/2.0
moody7277 2.0/2.0
cemper93 2.0/2.0
roband 2.0/2.0
JudeMorrigan 2.0/2.0
freezeblade 1.5/2.0
wam 1.0/2.0
Madge 1.0/2.0
New User 1.0/2.0
Kalira 0.5/2.0
ConMan 0.5/2.0
Suzaku 0.0/2.0

Alignments:
UniqueScreenname: Town/Town/Town
dimochka: Town/Town/Town
moody7277: Town/Survivor/Town
cemper93: Town/Town/Town
roband: Town/Town/Town
JudeMorrigan: Town/Town/Town
freezeblade: Town/Town/Werewolf
wam: Town/Survivor(Culted)/Town
Madge: Town/Survivor/Town
New User: Town/Serial Killer/Werewolf
Kalira: Mafia/Town/Werewolf
ConMan: Mafia/Town/Jester
Suzaku: Mafia/Cult Recruiter/Werewolf

Powers:
UniqueScreenname:
Cop (was told alignment of 3 timelines)
Vanilla
Vanilla

dimochka:
Doctor (could protect himself but not target same person 2 nights in a row)
Vanilla
Vanilla

moody7277:
Backup (becomes Cop if USN dies, Doctor if dim dies)
Can be recruited by Cult
Jailkeeper

cemper93:
Vanilla
Death Miller (appears as Cult on death)
Vanilla

roband:
Mason Recruiter (players added to this group could chat at any time)
Vanilla
Vanilla

JudeMorrigan:
Vanilla
Public Vigilante (starting D3)
Vanilla

freezeblade
Vanilla
Vanilla
Werewolf Day chat

wam:
Vanilla
Can be recruited by Cult
Necromancer (is told the true alignment of people dying when night falls. Can use a 1-shot revive at any point. Must select a person to inherit this power on death, and change it every night.)

Madge:
Vanilla
Can be recruited by Cult
Vanilla

New User:
Vanilla
1 Shot Bulletproof/Lynch Survive. Night Kill starting N2
Werewolf Day chat.

Kalira:
Mafia kill (can be sent in the name of ConMan/Suzaku) / Mafia Nightchat.
Vanilla.
Werewolf Day chat.

ConMan:
Mafia kill (can be sent in the name of Kalira/Suzaku) / Mafia Nightchat.
Miller (Appears as threat to the town on investigations)
Vanilla

Suzaku
Mafia kill (can be sent in the name of Kalira/ConMan) / Mafia Nightchat.
Cult recruit (only on recruitables)
Werewolf Day chat.

Game Actions:
N0 - wam chooses USN to inherit Necromancer if he dies.

D1 - freezeblade is lynched.
- Wam gets freezeblade's alingment: Town/Town/Werewolf

N1 - Wam withholds 1-shot revive. Sets Roband to inherit Necromancer if he dies.
- USN Cops roband. Gets Town/Town/Town.
- roband recruits ConMan into Mason chatting.
- Suzaku withholds Cult Recruit (deadlined).
- moody7277 jails Cemper.
- Dimochka protects USN.
- kallira kills USN (protected).

D2 - kalira is lynched.
- Wam gets kalira's alingment: Mafia/Town/Werewolf.

N2 - Wam withholds 1-shot revive. Sets Madge to inherit Necromancer if he dies.
- roband recruits Dimochka into Mason chatting.
- Dimochka protects Dimochka.
- Moody jails USN.
- New User gains Night Kill powers and uses them on ConMan
- UniqueScreenname investigates New User (jailed - No Result)
- Suzaku recruits wam.
- Suzaku Mafia kills Dimochka (protected)
- ConMan dies.
- Wam gets ConMan's alingment: Mafia/Town/Jester.

D3 - JudeMorrigan gains Public Vigilante powers.
- JudeMorrigan kills Suzaku. 1885 Town gets a full win!
- All 1885 powers disappear. Mason chatting may continue.
- Madge is lynched.
- Wam gets Madge's alignment: Town/Survivor(Cultable)/Town

N3 - Wam withholds 1-shot revive. Sets Moody to inherit Necromancer if he dies.
- Moody jails Cemper
- New User withholds kill (deadlined)

D4 - Wam sets conditional "revive Suzaku if I'm at L-1 or if there's 10 minutes to deadline."
- JudeMorrigan withholds daykill (deadlined.)
- Wam's conditional triggers, Suzaku is revived.
- Suzaku is lynched.

N4 - Moody jails Cemper.
- New User withholds kill.

D5 - JudeMorrigan kills New User (bulletproofed)
- wam is lynched.
- Moody inherits Necromancer (is told all aligments of all dead players including wam and that - New User was Copernicus and is now Einstein.)

N5 - Moody jails Cemper.
- New User kills USN.
- Moody gets that USN is town on the remaining timelines.

D6 - JudeMorrigan kills New User - 1985 Town wins GAME OVER!

Chat logs:

The reason to post these chat logs is that there was an extra game layer played in them (at least at the beginning of the game), as scum had to convince their scumbuddies that they were town in the other timelines.

Werewolf Day Chat:
Spoiler:
kalira posted:

If you're worried that other one showed us your role PM, don't worry, it doesn't -- at least not on my end. Saw that one before this one, sorry *shrug*. Anyway, I have absolutely no idea how to play as of now... I do have a question, though, as it kinda came up in thread:

Do wolves have a recruit or a kill power, or neither?

Mod Answer: Neither.

freezeblade:
Any thoughts on stragetey? seems like we dont' have a recruiting power, unless one of the others have it (not I)

New User:

No I don't have any power to use. It seems we are just a vanilla voting bloc. My goal for strategy is to just act towny enough to not get lynched, scummy enough to not get NK'd. Haha, and of course that will be delicate. Also, I'm committed to this win condition. I am town in the other two timelines, but I'm going to claim to be town in all three. And for anyone who has claimed to be town in all three timelines, I think they are lying, just as I will be lying.

freezeblade:
I'm town in the other 2 timelines as well, and have claimed that in thread. I think that it would make the mechanics simpler if this were true for most people.

Are we all from the same time period, 2014?

New User:

Yes. I would suspect that if you are a werewolf or scum in a different time period, you would only be able to chat with other werewolves/scum in that specific time period.

Which brings me to another thing. Do we think there are scum in 2014? Do we think there are werewolves in any other time period besides 2014? I suspect there must be some kind of allied anti-town faction in each timeline. So maybe it's just us in 2014, mafia in another, cult in the third. Or something. Since we don't have any NK powers, if we believe that a player dies in all three timelines when they are dead, that would mean that a NK power simply isn't necessary in this 2014 timeline at all (all the kill powers could be in other timelines and would still affect us in 2014 anyway).

New User wrote:You would know who your scum team-mates are, and if you truly want the town to win then you could just publicly announce your team-mates.

Also this is a complete red herring. Outing your own team-mates wouldn't work at all, because you'd only be outing your team-mates in that one timeline which wouldn't help your town win condition in another timeline. To win as town, you'd have to hunt for the scum in the timeline in which you are town. I hope that I am not lynched for saying this, I'll just defend myself by saying that it was so confusing trying to think of it in a game with such unusual mechanics.

New User:

freezeblade is the only one with a vote on and it doesn't look too bad for a D1 vote. I can't think of any way to defend you without looking like obvious buddying, freezeblade. I suggest you just ignore wam's accusations, try to come up with a good reason to vote for someone else and stick with it for D1. And if you get more votes and it looks like you are going to be lynched, maybe you can claim to have a useful town power role or something. But I admit I'm not good at this sort of scummy play. Anybody else have any ideas?

freezeblade:

I legitimately think that if we claim to be a survivor cult that is non-recruiting, we can cast doubt on the recruiting-cults claims. I will clearly wait until I hear back from someone here about their thoughts. For now I'm going to ignore wam's accusations as speculation, saying he's probably doing it because I've been gone for the long weekend.

New User:

Sorry freezeblade but at this point I'm not willing to claim to be connected with you! It's only one vote on you, and I have already tried to cast doubt on wam's reason for voting so maybe we can save you D1.

freezeblade:

Fair enough. it's only one vote, and nearly nobody else is voting, if we get much closer and nobody votes I'll have to toss down a tie-vote to save my skin, I need to look at how the tie vote mechanics work out.

freezeblade:

Welp, I'm fucked I think. I'm the only one with votes on me and the day is fast approching.

I'm thinking about outting that werewolves aren't too much of a threat because they don't have a night kill or a recruit power, without naming you guys.

I'm hoping that'll help in the longer-run, as one of us pretty much needs to survive 'till day 10, it's looking like zedbomb might be modkilled, which certainly hurts. I'll wait 'till I get thoughts on it before I do it, but will go ahead and post if we are about to hit deadline.

Kalira:
Freezey, I'm working on a post now. I haven't decided who I'm voting for yet, but that could at least give you a tie situation.

New user:
The only way a 13-player game would get to D10 is with a lot of resurrection powers. To win, we're going to have to eliminate the competition.

kalira:
My problem atm is that I'm legit finding moody most scummy, but I can't figure out how to make it seem like I'm not defending freezey against him when he just put a vote on freezey.

freezeblade:

so wait, we have cult and us, is there mafia as well? because if there isn't, and we are the mafia, I wonder if we can convince town that the cult is the real enemy, seeing as how they now know who their possible recruits are.

However, I'm worried that even if there's not a lynch on me tonight, how much of a reveil will be done if zed is modkilled. If the reviel just says "was a member of the werewolf party in 2014" then we could act like a mason group, guiding town for a while. If the mod reviels much more though, we're toast to go that route.

New User:

Just say what you legitimately think. I already tried to cast doubt on wam's reason for voting, and I already griped about how it only makes sense that wam and moody would vote together because they are apparently of the same alignment. So you could agree with what I already said, essentially buddying with me instead of freezeblade. Just don't be too obvious about it. Maybe you can accuse wam/moody of ganging up on the low-hanging fruit, since freezeblade is the only player who had the initiative to claim anything other than town, he is apparently 2/3 town just as they are.

Keep in mind that when freezeblade is dead, he'll presumable be revealed as a werewolf. So everyone will know he was lying about his survivor role and that'll make wam and whoever else votes for him look like a good scumhunter. Well wam actually, anybody else can be accused of joining the bandwagon (since freezeblade is the only one with any votes at all right now).

New User:

I don't think they'll buy that we are a harmless mason group. Even though we pretty much are, we are anti-town. And "werewolf" just sounds like something that should be lynched.

Also, I think there is probably a mafia. In another timeline. I think maybe we are the scum in 2014, mafia is in 1985, and cult is in 1885 or something like that. Regardless of the timeline thing, I think there must be a mafia for there to be nightkills.

kalira:

Agreed. We don't have NK, presumably if cult is recruiting at night they don't either. There has to be NK somewhere other than in town hands (vig, if there is one), so there must be a mafia.

New User:
Oh yeah and in the thread I am playing like the werewolves are the mafia. That is me just playing dumb. You might as well presume that 50% of the things I say in the thread are a lie, but like I said at the beginning, I'm dedicated to this win condition.

Suzaku:
Trying to catch up and get my head around this.

I guess we're the day-chatting, non-killing, non-recruiting 'scum' group for the 2014 timeline?
Who have the unenviable task of not just gaining a majority of votes, but actually eliminating all other players? That's a pretty harsh scum wincon, there.

New User:
Sorry freezeblade but I have to vote for you. You are legitimately the scummiest looking person right now, and my only other option would be to make a post and not vote for anyone (making myself look scummy and doing nothing to help you), make a post giving a reason to vote for someone besides you (which I think would be hard to rationalize, again making myself look scummy), or not making a post at all (making myself look like a lurker, which would probably look scummy). I think that no matter what I do, you are going to be lynched anyway, so I might as well vote for you to make myself look as towny as possible.

As you can see, I am also trying to cast as much suspicion as I can onto the wam-moody-Madge group.

freezeblade:

That's fine, I was totally expecting to get lynched yesterday, the extension threw a wrench in my works. I just hope that the reviel the next morning shows some part of it to be true, for ya'lls sake.

Suzaku:

Anyone got any brilliant strategy ideas? I know I haven't.

New User:
I started to type this all into the thread but then I realized it might look like I am defending kalira too much. So here it is, and kalira you can use some of this to try to defend yourself:

I missed that USN considered kalira to be most likely a werewolf, because she was defending freezeblade. I noticed when roband quoted it. So I looked back at kalira's post in question, and I don't get that she was defending freezeblade so much. At that time, freezeblade was claimed to be a survivor and it looks to me like kalira believed that claim as much as she believed any other survivor claim (from wam and Madge). kalira's entire argument (her "defense" of freezeblade) seems based on the idea that she believed freezeblade's survivor claim more than she believed moody's.

I can't agree that kalira is likely a werewolf. If she had made another post defending freezeblade after freezeblade claimed to be a werewolf, there would be something to go on. But in this post where she is analyzing survivor claims, I just don't see it.

New User:

UniqueScreenname wrote:Mafia, SKs, vigs, I entreat you to take out our survivor cultees.

Be careful with this. If you have a kill power in another timeline (I'm guessing that none of us have any such power in 2014), then using it to take out the cult could mean a win for the town. I mean, if the cult is the only anti-town faction in the timeline they exist. If it's true that they are the only anti-town faction in their time, then eliminating them would mean victory for the players who are town only in that time.

So, instead I entreat you to use your kill to help the 2014 werewolves. If you are SK, your win condition is probably to be the last player alive (typical SK win condition). So you can speed your own victory along by killing non-werewolves, since you would win anyway as long as the 2014 werewolves win (of which you would be a subset).

If you are a town vig, killing the cultees would help you win and also would help us in 2014. So go for it. Since I'm town in both other timelines, you'd be a vig in a time where I'm town, so you'd be helping me also.

I hope that none of you are also mafia in another timeline, but if you are, it wouldn't be in your best interest to prioritize the cult group with your NK unless you believe they exist in the same time period that you are mafia (which I doubt). But I won't say more since I'd rather not give advice to the mafia.

Suzaku
If someone else wanted to find another 'scumslip' of Jude's, it wouldn't be a bad thing.

Also, sorry for the werewolf bashing, but the data's there for anyone to see who chose to.

Mafia Night Chat:
Spoiler:
Suzaku:

Just checking in - more after work.

Anyone have any interesting powers? I don't have any.

ConMan:

Hey folks! No magic powers for me, sadly. And at least one timeline I'm not likely to win in (not this one, though). Question is, who do we aim our kill at? I think we need to worry about this potential cult, especially now the recruiter knows who his or her targets are. Should we take out one of the potential cultees?

kalira:

HI GUYS! I am very glad to actually have scummates -- both of my teammates were the ones that were MIA... it was a little worrisome. I am nothing terribly exciting this game.

I'm all for taking out part of the "competition" since they exposed themselves. If we do decide to go that way, would suggest Madge or wam over moody since moody's looked somewhat scummy today. I'm guessing they're all in one timeline (or at least one cult group) 'cause to have three separate recruiters in three timelines seems a bit ridiculous, even for a high complexity game.

We also have the option of the claimed 3xtownies -- I'm not feeling any of them are big issues as of tonight though, so maybe we can "play" with them tomorrow night or something.

ConMan:

I strongly suspect that most of the alleged town/town/towns are nothing like that. My guess is that there are at most 2 NKs other than ours, and even that's pushing it, but there may be strange factions in every time zone, which would mean that most people have at least one non-town role. That said, they are all musclin' in on our turf too, and if I'm right then it means a townie 1885 kills is also potentially a scum 1985 or 2014 kill, and assuming you've each got at least one town role too then that's all for the good.

As for the cult, I think the possibilities are (a) they're all in the same time zone as the cultist, or (b) they're split across the time zones, and the cultist exists across all three - and they need to correctly guess which time zone to target someone in to successfully cult them. Or (c) they're a separate scum team and they just used their common claim as a way to semi-safely bandwagon freezeblade.

I agree with targeting Madge or wam. Madge in particular seems to be good at picking games apart, so I think we'd better knock her out of the park early. Anyone want to volunteer for the kill?

ConMan:

Hey guys, who's got two thumbs and mason chat with roband? *THIS GUY*

Sadly, he doesn't trust me yet, so I'll have to give him reason to. Not that I trust him, of course. In any case, it's an interesting mason chat because it runs both day *and* night. He hasn't dropped anything interesting yet (he hasn't even told me which period he's a mason in), but I'll pass on what I can.

Suzaku:

Gah, just lost my (longish) PM due to user failure and don't have time to retype it all.

Precis:
Prefer to target a town x 3 claimant. Reason 1 - Cult claimants are going to draw lynches, other kills. Reason 2 - Want to know what else is out there (hidden factions / town powers.
Suggest maybe US. Can't remeber if dimochka claimed also, but he has a very uncanny ability to pick scum teams and I'd quite like to see him dead, too.

More when I have time later tonight or tomorrow morning.

kalira:
Welp, haven't seen anything from anyone else, so I guess I'll go ahead and...

Kill USN

Reserve the right to start picking off culties if they don't draw those kills/lynches though.

Mason Chat
Spoiler:
ConMan:

"Hello Mr Roband!

Thank you for inviting me into this little group. Any particular reason, or did you want to get the scoop on me before everyone else? To be nice, I'll drop one piece of info that I was going to share in the thread - I'm a miller in one timeline :shock:"

roband:

"That's cool man, thanks for being upfront about it.

I haven't officially claimed in thread, but I'm town in all 3 timelines (and obviously a mason in one of them! but I won't be telling everyone else that).

I did not choose you because I think you're especially townie right now, I just figure that the two of us are in a similar situation.
You replacing in late and myself missing most of the first day means we both have to go back and read over stuff, which others might not do. Add in the fact that we can communicate, and we might just spot some stuff that others have completely missed. I dunno, it might work.

My mason power isn't "works on townsfolk only" by the way, so I'm not immediately convinced of your alignment in any timeline.
That said, if it comes to claiming my masonry in thread, I would hope that you would back me up - it's pretty clearly a town power, right?

I'm about to go back and re-read Day 1, but let me know what you'rethinking about all this. Cheers."

ConMan:

Cool, I appreciate the offer :) And I completely understand not trusting me, just like I hope you understand that I'm not trusting you as far as I can throw you either ;) I will, however, back you up should you need to claim.

I do like the fact that we have both night and day chat. It always feels a bit lonely as a non-mason town during night phases, while at the same time it can be really handy to pass information "under the table" during the day, so to speak. I just hope that we get to make full use of it.

So far, like I said in my single post in the thread, I'm horribly confused by it all. I am suspicious of the apparent cultable three, but I get the feeling they're going to become targets for more than just the recruiter now that they've exposed themselves.

Anyway, I will also try to get another D1 read in, and see if there's anything worth pointing out to you.

dimochka:

hello to you both and thanks for invite. any thoughts on the last day? anything you'd like for me to claim? I'm town in all 3 timelines, and one of those has a very weak passive power so I don't get to do anything at night at all.

I don't know how sure I am of USN being town at this point, I'm re-reading and reevaluating. I actually have this strange feeling that she knows the town wincon, but is scum in one. Need to re-read at some point.

roband:

I think you're pretty townie, hence the recruit. I have no idea if anyone is town in all three timelines or not, other than myself. I'd rather recruit than not recruit, but ConMan and I have barely used this power.

dimochka:

Ok cool I can talk. Roband - I trust you and USN implicitly and if either of you got recruited I'm going to be extremely annoyed at myself. I don't like how NU completely shrugged off my questioning of the SK and my suspicion of him/wam as if it never happened. I'd watch him more carefully. I'm completely VT right now.

Role PMs
Spoiler:
JudeMorrigan:
mpolo wrote:"Well, that is your name, isn't it? Calvin Klein? It's written all over your underwear."

You are Lorraine Baines-McFly, mother of Marty. You want to use your abilities to help the town prosper.

1885: The past is far too confusing. Here, you will have to operate only with the help of your wits. Vanilla town.

Win condition: You win if all the threats to the town of 1885 are eliminated.

1985: Here, you can do more. While it will take you a while to get your courage up, and any number of things could get in your way, you are pretty convinced you could kill someone if it comes down to it. Beginning with D3, you can post in bold in the thread

Kill <player>

and that player will die. However, if you were roleblocked in the previous night, there will be no effect.

Win condition: You win if all the threats to the town of 1985 are eliminated and this doesn't conflict with other timelines.

2014: Who'd have believed the future would be like this? Levitating skateboards and 3-D movie posters! It's all a little overwhelming. Vanilla town.

Win condition: You win if all the threats to the town of 2014 are eliminated.

roband:
mpolo wrote:"You really think I ought to swear?"

You are George McFly. After that Marty kid helped you get together with Lorraine, life has been good. Let's keep it that way.

1885: In the shadows of the past, it is your density to gather up a band of intrepid heroes to topple the forces of evil, with the help of Darth Vader, from the planet Vulcan. Each night, you can send the name of a player to recruit them into a Mason group. Once recruited, you can freely chat all day and night with the players in this group.

1985: It's a tricky balancing act between geek and success. You don't want to rock the boat. Vanilla town.

Win condition: You win if all the threats to the town of 1985 are eliminated and this doesn't conflict with other timelines.

2014: Who'd have believed the future would be like this? Levitating skateboards and 3-D movie posters! It's all a little overwhelming. Vanilla town.

Madge:
mpolo wrote:Marty: "I think [my mom] was born a nun."
Jennifer: "She's just trying to keep you respectable."
Marty: "Well, she's not doing a very good job."
Jennifer: "Terrible"

You are Jennifer Parker McFly. After marrying Marty, your life has never been the same. Your two children are the spitting image of their father, even if you yourself changed considerably. Your primary goal is to secure life for the future of the town, though surviving to the end would be a big bonus.

1885: You are not very familiar with the Wild West, and the best you can hope for is to support the others in rooting out evil.

1985: Ah, High School… Maybe here you can twerk things a little bit in your favor.

Win condition: You win the game if you are alive at the end of the game. In addition, you can be recruited by the cult. If this happens, you will win even if you die, as long as at least one cult member (or cult leader) is alive at the end of the game.

2014: What with the pressures of family and a time-travelling husband, you will be happy just to keep town going.

cemper93:
mpolo wrote:- "Then let's finish it, right now!"
- "Uh, not now, Buford. Uh, Marshal's got our guns."
- "Like I said, we'll finish this tomorrow."
- "Tomorrow, we're robbin' the Pine City Stage."
- "What about Monday? Are we doin' anything Monday?"
- "Uh, no, Monday'd be fine. You can kill him on Monday."

You are Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen. Them funny-looking city slickers have caused all sorts of trouble for you, but now, we just need to keep the status quo.

1885: After a life of thieving, it is perhaps strange that you would decide to support the town, but support you shall. Vanilla town.

1985: Unfortunately, your days of crime leave a lasting mark. If you should die, you will appear to be a member of the cult.

2014: This future stuff is beyond your comprehension. You just want to keep town alive.

wam:
mpolo wrote:Imagined line: "Is that my sister?"

You are Marty McFly, Jr., son of Marty and Jennifer McFly in the 2014 timeline. A bit of a science geek, you are certain that you can make things turn out right in the end.

1885: This far in the past, you can only hope to help the town out by your brilliant deductions. Vanilla town.

Win condition: You win if all the threats to the town in 1885 are eliminated.

1985: Here you have a few more options to make things turn out in your favor.

Win condition: You win the game if you are alive at the end of the game. In addition, you can be recruited by the cult. If this happens, you will win even if you die, as long as at least one cult member (or cult leader) is alive at the end of the game.

2014: Here is where your mad skillz really come into play. Whenever someone dies, you will be told their true alignment. You may also send in a name before the game starts to set someone to inherit your powers should you die before the first night falls. You may continue selecting a person to inherit your powers each night, but may not select the same person two nights in a row. Once, you may revive a player from the dead.

moody7277:
mpolo wrote:Audience: "Oooh… That special effect is a bit uncomfortable…"

You are Marlene McFly. Twin daughter of the famous Marty McFly and Jennifer, you find yourself often playing second fiddle when not in your own time period.

1885: Should the doctor or cop for 1885 die, you will inherit his or her powers. (But only the first of the two who dies.)

1985: Here you can only hope to survive, unless you should manage to twerk things a little bit in your favor.

2014: Here in your own time period, you can be much more effective. Each night you can send the name of another player. All their powers will be blocked, and additionally, they will be protected if someone attempts to kill them.

Win condition: You win the game if all threats to the town of 2014 are eliminated.

freezeblade:
mpolo wrote:Doc: "These are our sons; Jules, and Verne."

You are Verne Brown. You are determined to make the world a better place, and having been time travelling since you were in diapers, you are just the boy to deal with this.

1885 - Vanilla town.

Win condition: You wins if all the threats to the town of 1885 are eliminated.

1985 - Vanilla Town.

2014: The political situation in 2014 is quite unstable. Perhaps you can achieve your goals by forming an alliance with a few like-minded people: The Werewolf party. Unfortunately, you're not really werewolves, but it sounded cool, anyway. You can day chat freely with Zedsbombshack, kalira and New User.

Win condition: You win if the rest of the players are eliminated, or if you or one your partners are alive at Day 10.

New User:
mpolo wrote:"Woof"

You are Copernicus, Dr. Emmett Brown's loyal dog (from 1955).

1885: Here in the past, you are simply vanilla town.

1985: Here you can really get something done to improve life for dog-kind. If you are lynched or killed, you will be reincarnated as Einstein, Dr. Emmet Brown's loyal dog (from 1985). With your sharp teeth, you could also be dangerous to others… Each night starting on night 2, you can send the name of a player that you want to kill.

Win condition: You win if you kill everyone else in the 1985 timeline.

2014: The political situation in 2014 is quite unstable. Perhaps you can achieve your goals by forming an alliance with a few like-minded people: The Werewolf party. Unfortunately, you're not really werewolves, though you personally (doggily?) are about as close as anyone can get… You can day chat freely with Zedsbombshack, kalira and Freezeblade.

Win condition: You win if the rest of the players are eliminated, or if you or one your partners are alive at Day 10.

dimochka:
mpolo wrote:Doc: "These are our sons; Jules, and Verne."

You are Jules Brown. Having grown up with time travel, you find yourself uniquely positioned to take advantage of the situation to help town.

1885: You can protect a player from death by sending in his name at night. You can even protect yourself, but you cannot protect the same player two nights in a row.

1985: Vanilla town.

2014: Vanilla town.

UniqueScreenname:
mpolo wrote:"I don't dance very well when my partner has a gun in his hand."

You are Clara Clayton-Brown. You just want to protect your family and live in peace.

1885: Being native to this timeline, it's the timeline you know best. As such, you are a cop. You can send a name of a player every night, and will discover their alignment for all three timelines.

1985: Vanilla town.

2014: Vanilla town.

ConMan/Djehutynakht
mpolo wrote:"Since you're new here, I-I'm gonna cut you a break, today. So, why don't you make like a tree… and get outta here?"

You are Biff Tannen. That pesky George McFly managed to marry Lorraine and ruin your prospects for happiness, but you have a plan.

1885: You have formed an alliance, er… mafia, with kalira and Djehutynakht to create a timeline where all threats have been neutralized. (That stupid kid Marty is even going along with you!) You may send a kill every night, or send it in the name of kalira/Zedsbombshack. You can freely chat at night with kalira and Zedsbombshack.

Win condition: You win if Mafia has the majority of votes on 1885, or this is unstoppable.

1985: If you can just keep this timeline from getting messed up, it wouldn't be so bad. Unfortunately, you've been such a jerk in this timeline that people are probably going to think you're a bad guy. You are a town miller.

2014: The other possibility would be to just end it all. But you'll have to plan this carefully. You are a jester.

Win condition: You win if you are lynched and the game is decided by the 2014 timeline.

Suzaku/ZedsBombShack
mpolo wrote:"1.21 gigawatts! 1.21 gigawatts! Great Scott!"

You are Emmet "Doc" Brown, inventor and time traveller.

1885: You have formed an alliance, er… mafia, with kalira and Djehutynakht to create a timeline where all threats have been neutralized. (Marty has no concept of time — he needed convincing to work together with Biff.) You may send a kill every night, or send it in the name of kalira/Djehutynakht. You can freely chat at night with kalira and Djehutynakht.

Win condition: You win if Mafia has the majority of votes on 1885, or this is unstoppable.

1985: There are some who only want to live in peace, and that it what you are trying to bring about. You are the cult leader. Certain persons will want to join you if you simply invite them to do so. You can send the name of a player every night, if this is a "survivor" in the 1985 timeline, it will be culted. Survivors know this, and want to be culted.

Win condition: You win whenever the cult has the majority of votes on 1985, or this is unstoppable, and it doesn't conflict with other timelines.

2014: The political situation in 2014 is quite unstable. Perhaps you can achieve your goals by forming an alliance with a few like-minded people: The Werewolf party. Unfortunately, you're not really werewolves, but that's not stopping you from taking over the timeline, is it? You can day chat freely with kalira, New User and Freezeblade.

kalira
mpolo wrote:"Wait a minute, Doc. Ah… Are you telling me that you built a time machine… out of a Delorean?"

You are Marty McFly. Having been catapulted from your home in 1985, through 1955, to 2105 and back to 1885, you finally have a bit of a handle on this time travel thing. However, anything and everything could still go wrong if the wrong people do the wrong things.

1885: You have formed an alliance, er… mafia, with Zedsbombshack and Djehutynakht to create a timeline where all threats have been neutralized. (This is really heavy — by aligning with Biff, you have removed your natural opposition!) You may send a kill every night, or send it in the name of Zedsbombshack/Djehutynakht. You can freely chat at night with Zedsbombshack and Djehutynakht.

Win condition: You win if Mafia has the majority of votes in 1885, or this is unstoppable.

1985: Vanilla Town. In 1985, you just want to keep the status quo, after having fixed everything up in your trips to 1955.

2014: The political situation in 2014 is quite unstable. Perhaps you can achieve your goals by forming an alliance with a few like-minded people: The Werewolf party. Unfortunately, you're not really werewolves, but that's not stopping you from taking over the timeline, is it? You can day chat freely with Zedsbombshack, New User and Freezeblade.

Thanks everyone for playing!

Last edited by Vytron on Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:23 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:02 pm UTC

Good news: two-timeline win

Bad news: I did bupkiss protection wise (props to dim on getting two saves) and actually hurt us by not letting USN figure out about NU eariler.

Madge

Postby Madge » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:42 am UTC

Guyzzzz I seriously wanted to help you with the whole "being potentially culted" thing!! My plan was cult wasn't going to recruit me if I was just going to out myself, so it made sense for me to pre-commit to outing myself.

Thanks for costing me that extra half-win *sigh*

Oh well, maybe next time I'll be taken seriously! And I probably should have focused less on the cult issue and more on scumhunting.
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

UniqueScreenname

Postby UniqueScreenname » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:48 am UTC

I kinda believed you. I really wanted wam to go before you. Sorry.

I'm super happy about the way this game turned out though.
poxic wrote:When we're stuck, flailing, and afraid, that's usually when we're running into the limitations of our old ways of doing things. Something new is being born. Stick around and find out what it is.

Madge

Postby Madge » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:54 am UTC

It's OK USN, it's widely accepted that you know everything so people should have trusted you more :P
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

UniqueScreenname

Postby UniqueScreenname » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:07 am UTC

Lol. This game may end up detrimental to my scum game if I am expected to lynch scum every time.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:50 am UTC

Interestingly, Vytron's idea with the cult was to make a "non-infuriating" cult iteration (they were really a minor threat at best, as they couldn't grow beyond the survivors), but as soon as people saw the word "cult", they went for the "lynch-em-all" tactic. So that only one survivor managed to get through.

Vytron

Postby Vytron » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:31 am UTC

What surprised me was:

Madge's threat to Suzaku to not be recruited or she outted him.

Why was this? The only difference it would have made is that if Suzaku recruited her, she would also have won if Suzaku or wam survived to the end. Why would you want to restrict yourself to having to survive instead of expanding it to the survival of other people?

And even more stumping:

moody7277 was willing to block Suzaku on the nights so he wasn't ever recruited. He even said it sucked because then some person with a night kill wouldn't be able to kill Suzaku. He wanted Suzaku to die so bad!

Again, being recruited only meant moody would have won even if he died, as long as the cult won.

It worked for moody7277, he won in all three timelines with UniqueScreenname, dimochka, cemper93, roband and JudeMorrigan (the full win+half win+bonus win group), but he could also have done it as cult as a plan b too.

I wonder if this is because of the bad connotation that the word "cult" implies. Perhaps I should have used a different word? Does it have a synonym that doesn't sound bad? :mrgreen:

Still, those were fun dynamic to watch, as it turned out, the concept was that, survivors can usually play like town and hope town wins with them. Here, as soon as you're culted, you don't want people to lynch your recruiter, which is mafia and werewolf in the other time lines, so you switch sides without knowing it! (and wam used his one-shot revive on a Werewolf, the interesting thing is NU was the only person that didn't want to lynch Suzaku as he was a 2014 teammate.)

Madge

Postby Madge » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:52 am UTC

Vytron wrote:What surprised me was:

Madge's threat to Suzaku to not be recruited or she outted him.

Why was this? The only difference it would have made is that if Suzaku recruited her, she would also have won if Suzaku or wam survived to the end. Why would you want to restrict yourself to having to survive instead of expanding it to the survival of other people?

Town knew I was cultable and looked like they were going to lynch me sooner or later regardless. For the record, if I was culted I would not have outed Suzaku, I would have declined to give the name when pressed on it. What's town gonna do, lynch me over it? :P

Didn't want to get culted because I have a preference for a "purer" win - would have felt better surviving to the end as survivor, followed by surviving to the end as cult, followed by winning because another cult member survived. Also, wanted to play to my win condition - my win condition as stated was to survive to the end, not to be culted and then survive to the end!

Another reason I did it was for meta reasons - if a similar situation crops up again and I make the promise, I can use this as an example of my intending to keep the promise. (Would have worked better for my reputation, however, if I'd been able to follow through)

Vytron

Postby Vytron » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:12 am UTC

Madge wrote:Didn't want to get culted because I have a preference for a "purer" win

Yes, I see.

This also applies to moody7277 (if he was recruited by Suzaku, he'd have to share his win with Suzaku and wam, here he won solo, a pure Survivor win, which was harder.)

wam

Postby wam » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:53 am UTC

I really hoped i had left the revival late enough for suzaku to survive the night but oh well.

It was a good game, I had a lot of fun!
Come join us playing mafia signup here

Vytron

Postby Vytron » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:46 am UTC

Haha! I wonder what would have happened if you sent the conditional "revive Suzaku if I'm at L-1 or if there's 30 seconds to deadline" - I think that'd have pissed off some people :mrgreen:

New User

Postby New User » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:34 am UTC

Good game everyone. I feel like a lot of the discussion was on the cult but the scum players were sniffed out pretty quickly. And since I was a SK in 1985, I knew the cultists were probably harmless survivors, but trying to get the focus on them was the only thing I knew to try.

roband

Postby roband » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:00 am UTC

I was shite. Pretty sure I won't be returning any time soon.

dimochka
Location: A few different places->NYC->LA->NYC. He/Him/His please.

Postby dimochka » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:58 am UTC

woohoo two saves! good job everyone!
If you're curious about the origin of my avatar, google "Cheburashka".

freezeblade

Postby freezeblade » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:53 pm UTC

That got confusing fast! Yay for win in 2 timelines, and the 3rd doesn't matter as it never happened!
Belial wrote:I am not even in the same country code as "the mood for this shit."

Return to “Mafia”