Hangafia - Game over - Perfect Town win.

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Madge

Re: Hangafia - Day 3 - Sometimes you just bump.

Postby Madge » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:39 am UTC

Yeah I would also like to know something about the kerfuffle with SpackLick, if only because weiy may not live through the night and if that's the case all of a sudden we can't verify anything about Spack.
I'm writing a vampire yaoi novel, here's my accountability link: https://www.beeminder.com/mad/redandwilliam

ThinkSweet

Postby ThinkSweet » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:25 am UTC

Well he is telling Van right now, assuming the PM worked. But I'm also of the opinion that Wei should probably share.

Still pretty happy with where my vote is since EH has posted but not mentioned anything in their defense.
</rant>

ElectricHaze

Postby ElectricHaze » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:34 am UTC

I've already defended that move. I thought he was still scummy, and I didn't want to have our chat group known, so I denied the claim. We lynched him, and it was a good read as he was still scum. During Night1 and Day2 the rest of the chat group was killed, and everyone else started revealing their chat groups, so there was no reason to keep it secret anymore so I claimed to clear up any remaining confusion around it. Is there more you want to know?
Who has never killed an hour? Not casually or without thought, but carefully: a premeditated murder of minutes.

SPACKlick

Postby SPACKlick » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:09 am UTC

I'm not averse to discussing the kerfuffle with SPACKlick if there are things you want to ask. Wei flavour copped me. From my role I can see that could give some interesting looking results although without knowing the precise nature of the flavour cop I couldn't say the exact results. I'm not sure what result wei got or what conclusion they've drawn. There are good reasons for me and wei not to reveal it (assuming wei's town), if they've worked it out. Hopefully Van, if they're chatting, will work that out as well although it does rely on not being flavourblind to work things out.

To Van and wei, if you're unsure what you've got, try asking me questions and I'll reveal what I can. I've already put some information out there but triple no on giving a role name. I'm sure some of you could work it out with a contrived role prune from earlier lists and hopefully you could also work out why it's worth keeping shtum.

I am a flavour cop. My new win condition late D1 was to use my new flavour cop ability to hunt chow down. I haven't won that one so my only remaining win condition is with town. I believe, from my role that I can test if people are chow cultists but having not found one yet I can't confirm for sure.

Any questions?

VectorZero

Postby VectorZero » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:22 pm UTC

Pretty sure I voted for madge earlier, btw.

Votals, please
Van wrote:Fireballs don't lie.

Van

Postby Van » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:37 pm UTC

Brief thoughts:

I can confirm Vytron said Madge had a two-shot kill
Weiyaoli and I have been PMing, yes. Sporadically, because I am stupid busy (sorry weiyaoli!)
We're both flavorblind (I think) but seem to have worked out SPACKlick's claim
I don't think we've made major progress in determining if it is likely to be true or not.

My main problem is that it is a perfect claim for scum to make. Normally, claiming cop might work for a day or so, but then you don't get NKed and people wonder why. Here, you're a cop, but can't find mafia, so the mafia has no motivation to get rid of you sooner than anyone else. My gut feeling is that with cult around, the risk of you being scum is outweighed by the possible benefit of having cult-dar.

I have not discussed that with weiyaoli though (as I said, busy) so we may not agree on this.
Oregonaut wrote:You are a fucking idiot. (Insult.)
You say that you disapprove of sex before marriage, but you are fucking that idiot. (Ad hominem.)
You say that you disapprove of sex outside of marriage, but you are fucking your mom. (Ad mominem.)

SPACKlick

Postby SPACKlick » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:45 pm UTC

VectorZero wrote:Pretty sure I voted for madge earlier, btw.

Sorry I missed you before, I had spelled your name wrong in one part of my spreadsheet.

unofficial votals
ThinkSweet(2): ConMan, SPACKlick,
madge(2): ElectricHaze, VectorZero,
ElectricHaze(2): ThinkSweet, moody7277,
SPACKlick(1): weiyaoli,
Not Voting(9): Frogman, _infina_, Jar'O'Jam, Van, madge, SDK, Freezeblade, kalira, RoadieRich,

Van wrote:Weiyaoli and I have been PMing, yes. Sporadically, because I am stupid busy (sorry weiyaoli!)
We're both flavorblind (I think) but seem to have worked out SPACKlick's claim
I don't think we've made major progress in determining if it is likely to be true or not.

My main problem is that it is a perfect claim for scum to make. Normally, claiming cop might work for a day or so, but then you don't get NKed and people wonder why. Here, you're a cop, but can't find mafia, so the mafia has no motivation to get rid of you sooner than anyone else. My gut feeling is that with cult around, the risk of you being scum is outweighed by the possible benefit of having cult-dar.

I have not discussed that with weiyaoli though (as I said, busy) so we may not agree on this.

Good to know discussion is being had. If I can help I will.

With ThinkSweet, I was debating switching off to EH but on a re-read I'm happy where I am. They got the PM ability with Nebuduck, seemed confused as to what was going on with roles and they stayed on the Nebu wagon making a point of telling us they were staying on the wagon once it was all but inevitable which smacks of bussing. He was very cagey about a mass role claim. Then they were completely absent for the Minestrone lynch. Then they started the lynch the previous scum theme on really shaky evidence, or rather reasonable scumhunting for this game with a "and remember they used to be scum" theme. Smacks of forming a wagon. He's claimed repeatedly to have a power that no player has claimed to have had yesterday (an extra 1 shot PM thing). I'm happy to say I think Thinksweet is the final member of Marshalls Mob. (won't be surprised to see Kingsley's gang or some time of indie)

ConMan
Shepherd's Pie?

Postby ConMan » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:12 pm UTC

TS has role claimed in mason chat, and between that and something else that happened in the thread I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Unvote: ThinkSweet

IGMEOY: ThinkSweet
pollywog wrote:
Wikihow wrote:* Smile a lot! Give a gay girl a knowing "Hey, I'm a lesbian too!" smile.
I want to learn this smile, perfect it, and then go around smiling at lesbians and freaking them out.

RoadieRich
The Black Hand

Postby RoadieRich » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:01 am UTC

I'm sorry for my lack of posting, I'm moving house next weekend, so everything had been a bit hectic, and I've just not had time. Normal service should resume after Monday. I hope.
73, de KE8BSL loc EN26.

VectorZero

Postby VectorZero » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:13 am UTC

I can confirm what conman says. Do not lynch think sweet without additional evidence.

VectorZero

Postby VectorZero » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:22 am UTC

Ok, so. Gut instinct rather than careful analysis as I only have phone net and it's a poor way to review the thread.

ThinkSweet - town
ConMan - town
Van - town
weiyaoli - town but needs to elaborate on spaclick

Jar'O'Jam Townish but needs to contribute today
RoadieRich townish

Infina - neutral leaning town

Madge - indiscum. Needs to die

Frogman - neutral. No read

kalira - townish initially but ... Are they still playing?
Freezeblade - neutral leaning scum
moody7277 - neutral leaning scum

SPACKlick - scummish
ElectricHaze - scummish

SDK - neutral leaning scum

frogman

Postby frogman » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:42 am UTC

People seem pretty sure Madge is not town-aligned and normally I wouldn't do this without a good amount of solid discussion about it but this thread is moving really really slow. So let's see if this thing works as advertised.

Punch: Madge

I don't have solid reads on anyone, but if Madge flips town I'll be looking very critically at VectorZero in particular.
yeah yeah yeah

VectorZero

Postby VectorZero » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:06 am UTC

Well, that's a thing.

SPACKlick

Postby SPACKlick » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:33 am UTC

I'm willing to defer to ConMan and VectorZero here.
Unvote

Just to check I'm not being dumb, Frogman, is your punch a Day Vig?

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:16 pm UTC

frogman wrote:People seem pretty sure Madge is not town-aligned and normally I wouldn't do this without a good amount of solid discussion about it but this thread is moving really really slow. So let's see if this thing works as advertised.

Punch: Madge

I don't have solid reads on anyone, but if Madge flips town I'll be looking very critically at VectorZero in particular.

And after that, you're going to eat her children? I only ask as I recognize what you just did from my D1 role.
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

Dr Ug

Postby Dr Ug » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:29 pm UTC

Frogman walks right up to madge and king hits her. She falls down, head striking the hard concrete and starts to bleed from her ears.

Madge is dead. She was Michelle, previously serial killer, member of Chow's Cult, scum.
Where did my old signature go? :(

Dr Ug

Postby Dr Ug » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:37 pm UTC

Votals:

SPACKlick - 1 - weiyaoli
ElectricHaze - 2 - ThinkSweet, moody7277

15 players remain
8 to lynch, 4 to lynch at deadline

kalira has been modprodded and will be replaced if she doesn't post in 48 hours.
Where did my old signature go? :(

VectorZero

Postby VectorZero » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:00 pm UTC

I am so dead tonight.

SDK

Postby SDK » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:50 pm UTC

Sounds good.

Vote ElectricHaze
The biggest number (63 quintillion googols in debt)

ElectricHaze

Postby ElectricHaze » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:20 pm UTC

Is there going to be any reasoning there I can respond to?
Who has never killed an hour? Not casually or without thought, but carefully: a premeditated murder of minutes.

frogman

Postby frogman » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:44 pm UTC

Well, good stuff. Interesting that Madge turns out to be probably the best target here - a cultist with a kill! I would be interested to know exactly what was said in private chats to make people so sure that Madge was dangerous.

I must also admit that I'm a bit shaky on the reasons behind a lynch of ElectricHaze.
yeah yeah yeah

ElectricHaze

Postby ElectricHaze » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:51 pm UTC

frogman wrote:I must also admit that I'm a bit shaky on the reasons behind a lynch of ElectricHaze.

Mostly it seems to be because I lied day1 to lynch Nebuduck.

Jar'O'Jam

Postby Jar'O'Jam » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:30 pm UTC

Well, colour me not that surprised, she was scum after all.
I'm assuming there's only one more person desperately trying to hide their affiliation with the cult now?

With the death of Madge, the only strong lead I have is SDK, who seems to be too keen on lynching people just for the sake of lynching. "Start a bandwagon and I'll jump on it" is simply not what a protagonist would want.
Agronica - my musical outlet for the past couple of years - give it a listen at Soundcloud

Van

Postby Van » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:26 am UTC

Apparently, punches don't lie either :lol: Trying to get caught up and post my thoughts before night.

frogman wrote:Woah, this is good! I didn't even think of that. I disagree with the argument that it would show simply who has a night action, because I have a night action as a part of my new role, and I wasn't informed until the end of the night. In fact, anyone claiming otherwise looks very suspicious to me.
I originally found it strange how quickly you backed down from supporting my idea - you had proof that it had some merit. But now, I'm a little more weirded out by you apparently having a night action and a day action. Not pushing this today, but maybe something worth discussing later.

I am going to do some rambling theorycrafting. From claims/deaths, we originally had:
4 Marshall's Mafia
3 Kingsley's Mafia
1 Town Vig (Tiger)
1 n-shot daykill (?/frogman)
1 2-shot SK (Michelle)

We've kind of been crazy-lucky in getting rid of scum. But, the sheer number of kills makes me wonder if the cult recruit is passed along. Assuming cult started as just one, we a have a minimum of 0 more cult remaining (if Azrael tried to recruit Sid N2, or was roleblocked, or..) and a maximum of 1 (assuming 1 recruit/night).
The most likely situation is probably 1 MM, 2 KG, and 1 non-recruiting cult remaining, but... I do kind of wonder why we only had 2 kills last night, since Madge said she killed Az. Maybe she was lying and both were mafia related?

My thoughts on people, no specific order:
ConMan - somewhere in neutral-to-town
_infina_ - somewhere in neutral-to-town
moody7277 - gut feeling neutral/scum
weiyaoli - was scummy, but now feeling somewhere in neutral-to-town
kalira - abruptly lurking/abandoned game. Makes me suspicious of cult
Thinksweet - gut feeling scummy, but no specific reason
SDK - if he's scum, it's the most blatant play I've ever seen. How many times are you going to say "give me a bandwagon" this game?
Frogman - semi-confused. Feel like I'm getting a mix of scum and town tells here, but public DK is really not a scum thing
RoadieRich - neutral/maybe scum
VectorZero - kind of same boat as frogman. Feel like I'm getting conflicting signals.
SPACKlick - I think there's a really good chance he's scum, but he's worth keeping alive due to claimed chowcop

Jar'O'Jam, Freezeblade still lurking

ElectricHaze - I'm not sure I buy the arguments against him. I'm not a fan of him lying D1, but given how unimaginably stupid it normally is to even suggest you've had any scum affiliations, I can kind of understand where he was coming from. I also don't think that he was scum on D1 makes it any more likely that he is scum now; we've had several players who were scum and clearly swapped out of mafia groups (Carlington, Madge, etc). Thoughts?

I kind of want to lynch SDK, but he's kept the same attitude all through the game, even from post 1 (when I am reasonably sure he was not scum). I'm actually not sure who I want to lynch, I was really planning on lynching Madge today.
Oregonaut wrote:You are a fucking idiot. (Insult.)
You say that you disapprove of sex before marriage, but you are fucking that idiot. (Ad hominem.)
You say that you disapprove of sex outside of marriage, but you are fucking your mom. (Ad mominem.)

ConMan
Shepherd's Pie?

Postby ConMan » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:43 am UTC

Van wrote:ElectricHaze - I'm not sure I buy the arguments against him. I'm not a fan of him lying D1, but given how unimaginably stupid it normally is to even suggest you've had any scum affiliations, I can kind of understand where he was coming from. I also don't think that he was scum on D1 makes it any more likely that he is scum now; we've had several players who were scum and clearly swapped out of mafia groups (Carlington, Madge, etc). Thoughts?

Based on what we've seen, I can't find any real pattern to the relationship between original and replaced roles. At most, I wouldn't be surprised if in re-assigning Dr Ug did a few shuffles to avoid any particularly bad combinations, but it's also perfectly plausible that he rolled once and took the results. As such, I'd say that the original roles can give us (a) info on the setup, and (b) if there is a big disconnect between someone's claimed D1 role and and info we get on that role from its current holder, then we can suspect that person of trying to sow disinformation. That said, I'm pretty sure most of the claimed D1 roles that had much in the way of information have already surfaced in one way or another, other than SDK's commuter Sid and some of the scum (in particular, I would really love to hear from Freezeblade, as the only surviving member of the original Kingsley group, to know how much Aardvarki claimed of his role so we know what we're up against).
pollywog wrote:
Wikihow wrote:* Smile a lot! Give a gay girl a knowing "Hey, I'm a lesbian too!" smile.
I want to learn this smile, perfect it, and then go around smiling at lesbians and freaking them out.

VectorZero

Postby VectorZero » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:26 am UTC

Van wrote:Apparently, punches don't lie either
:mrgreen:

I do like the irony that Madge apparently killed the cultist recruiting her.

Is there a current list of post change claims? At work, on phone, can't check sorry.

Moody, what alignment was Tyson?

SDK

Postby SDK » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:40 am UTC

For the record, I have this attitude because I don't care for alignment changes. I don't intend to spend much time trying to figure out this game, because ultimately I can see that making the game far less enjoyable for me overall. Instead, I'll just play by the seat of my pants as best as I'm able.

That said, I do intend to give EH a brief casing tomorrow, so stay tuned for that.

SPACKlick

Postby SPACKlick » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:04 am UTC

Van, if you chat with me tomorrow I can be a bit more explicit about my role.

SDK: I can buy that argument but then again it's a really easy game for scum to play. Visibly not caring lets you wagon when useful to scum but also sows not caring and reduces some people's urge to take the game seriously

Freezeblade: Post more. From previous games a quiet freezeblade is a scum freezeblade and nothing you've posted clears you of that.

JOJ: Can we get some reads from you, you've been oddly quiet this game, I don't have a meta to work with to know what that means for you but...

ConMan I looked at every version of the shuffled role list and there doesn't seem to be any mathematical pattern it looks like Dr Ug rolled at random, as you say he may have nixed certain roles as it looks like only one of us stayed with our original role and that was the cultist so it may have been by design.

VectorZero

Postby VectorZero » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:50 am UTC

Van, if you chat with me tomorrow I can be a bit more explicit about my role

Tomorrow in game? Not sure I like this.

SPACKlick

Postby SPACKlick » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am UTC

Yeah, tomorrow in game. As I understand the claim Van has a once per game day chat power that they used today to talk to weiyaoli. Van cannot be a risk knowing more about my role because they cannot have a role that targets me (because their role is a town communicator) so I'd be willing to be more open in a PM chat with Van. We can't do that today because Van's already used their power but if I'm around tomorrow I can be more open with them.

Of course if I die today or tonight then the offer is rescinded because my corpse won't exactly be talkative. The point of me posting was to let van know that I am willing to give information in PM that I'm not willing to give in thread so they can make an informed decision tomorrow about whether to PM with me or not.

I could have been more explicit today in game, but it would have been useless without van speaking to weiyaoli first.

weiyaoli

Postby weiyaoli » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:47 am UTC

Sorry for not posting in thread for a bit guys, was mainly chatting with Van.

I've given my result to Van and given that I think it's unlikely that both of us should die tonight, we've agreed to delay focusing on SPACKlick today, to have more information about his cult cop, and if it's true, if nothing else. I'm still pretty sure that SPACKlick's role is a scum role (like ~90%, with 10% other for redacted reasons), but am willing to drop it for now.

Unvote

Now to re-read EH.
And you thought I was crazy...

VectorZero

Postby VectorZero » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:38 am UTC

vote: Freezeblade

Little contribution.

SPACKlick

Postby SPACKlick » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:47 am UTC

Just spotted I'm not voting for Freezeblade since I took my vote off thinksweet
Vote Freezeblade
rectified.

As there's a fair amount of distrust around me would anyone like to give suggestions as to who to chow cop tonight? I'm a little bit clueless on how to spot a cult member who potentially has never chatted with either of their cult mates.

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:01 pm UTC

[quote="VectorZero]Moody, what alignment was Tyson?[/quote]

Mike Tyson is a town role.
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

ElectricHaze

Postby ElectricHaze » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:03 pm UTC

cult: If we believe madge killed az then madge was the n2 cult recruit, and we are looking for a n1 recruit assuming it was successful. This means there may be some cult tells floating around rather than a fresh recruit. It would be nice to eliminate the cult and get rid of an anti-town faction and put those fears to rest. Especially because we can't be 100% sure that the cult wasn't balanced to have an inheritable n recruits ability. I think this is less likely than the cult being completely unable to recruit now that az is dead, but still a possibility to keep in mind.

Marshall's mob: There is only one member left. It is possible they are one of our lurkers because this group lost their godfather day1 and then MoA to a self destruct mod-kill day2, and the last member might just be lurking because they have no chance to win. I'm looking at kalira/JoJ/Freezeblade/sdk as our potential last member here. It might be useful to remove this faction and cut down the number of NKs floating around.

Kingsly's mob: So far this group has only lost aardvarki due to a modkill for inactivity. Freezeblade/madge/vytron all claimed to be original members of this group, and outed aardvarki as a fourth original member shortly before he got his modkill. This leaves us with 3 Kingsly's mob left I think. Definitely want to start busting this group up, but I'm not sure if it takes priority over finishing off Marshall's mob.

If we kill MM's last member we go to 9v4 or 9v3 plus a cult member who may or may not have a recruit still. Basically a pretty normal game of mafia, though at those numbers it seems like it favors a mafia win? Should we then leave MM alive and hope they hit scum? That seems dangerous as well, if we mislynch and both those kills hit town then we are at 6v5/5v4+cult. I'm not really that good with math breakdowns... anyone?

freezeblade

Postby freezeblade » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:42 pm UTC

ConMan wrote:(in particular, I would really love to hear from Freezeblade, as the only surviving member of the original Kingsley group, to know how much Aardvarki claimed of his role so we know what we're up against).

Aardvarki never spoke in the chat, so he didn't claim anything. Wasn't he lynched before N1? The Kingsly group had only a night chat.

SPACKlick wrote:Freezeblade: Post more. From previous games a quiet freezeblade is a scum freezeblade and nothing you've posted clears you of that.

Perhaps this thought comes from the fact that the last 5-6 games I've been scum, so I don't know if you've seen much else from me, as that covers the last year or so. I'm gone on weekends, and this game has been nothing but confusion for me. The role switching and overall "bastardy" in what was claimed as a non-bastard game...is pretty much killing my motovation.

I'm not sure where I stand on who to vote for, but I think that getting rid of cult is the most important thing, especally if they have a form of recruitment. I think assuming they do not have recruitment is dangerous, and would earn a scum point from me if anyone said this.

I'll try to be around more for the rest of the day, and possibly post over the weekend.
Belial wrote:I am not even in the same country code as "the mood for this shit."

ElectricHaze

Postby ElectricHaze » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:37 pm UTC

freezeblade wrote:Aardvarki never spoke in the chat, so he didn't claim anything. Wasn't he lynched before N1? The Kingsly group had only a night chat.

According to the Dead Players in the opening post he was modkilled day2 for inactivity so he did have a chance to chat N1. If you could go back through the chat from N1 just to be sure there was nothing helpful there about the role that would be great.

SDK

Postby SDK » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:00 pm UTC

SPACKlick wrote:SDK: I can buy that argument but then again it's a really easy game for scum to play. Visibly not caring lets you wagon when useful to scum but also sows not caring and reduces some people's urge to take the game seriously.

Yep, and you can lynch me if you want to. I'll try to help in what way I'm willing to in the meantime. If that kills others' motivation, so be it.

freezeblade wrote:I'm not sure where I stand on who to vote for, but I think that getting rid of cult is the most important thing, especally if they have a form of recruitment. I think assuming they do not have recruitment is dangerous, and would earn a scum point from me if anyone said this.

I said this, and I firmly stand by it. Compare Madge's flip to Azrael's. If it was a factional ability, why should there be different titles for different cult members?

Also, Cults are stupid, but unlimited recruit Cults are stupider, especially with the relatively weak town powers we've seen so far.

ElectricHaze case incoming...

ElectricHaze

Postby ElectricHaze » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:17 pm UTC

SPACKlick wrote:As there's a fair amount of distrust around me would anyone like to give suggestions as to who to chow cop tonight? I'm a little bit clueless on how to spot a cult member who potentially has never chatted with either of their cult mates.

I think we are looking at a N1 cult recruit. Madge claimed a kill on Az N2, though that could've been a desperate attempt to avoid being lynched, enemy of my enemy is my friend sort of thing.

I guess the big question here is do we think Az was starting out with more active players or more lurky players? Active players run the risk of getting targeted by NK and outing the cults existence, while lurky players run the risk of being lynched and outing the cult existence. So maybe someone in the mid-range of activity?

Right now I'm a bit suspicious of moody and SDK. Moody for acknowledging madges kill and arguing for keeping her around to help deal with cult. Also, falls into a pretty good semi-active range for a possible recruit. SDK pings me a little for discounting the possibility of the cult still having some kind of recruit. None of these are strong enough that I'd really vote on it at this point, but they would make good targets for your claimed role, assuming you have been truthful about it and its function.

Ninja'd: I definitely agree that inheritable unlimited recruiting cult is stupid and probably not the case, but going a bit meta Dr Ug is a bit weird on balance and roles so While I think an inherited recruit is unlikely I believe there are two possible cases. 1. Cult had N recruits, probably 3-4, and inheritable. This caps the cult size, but makes it so that in a game with many NKs (we've seen 2 mafia factions a vig an sk and a daykill so far) that they have less chance of just getting completely screwed day1 through bad luck. 2. Cult leader had unlimited recruits and in the case of his death the remaining cult is capable of coming together for a 1shot recruit. I think we are likely safe from further cult recruiting, but I don't think it is as solid as you make it out to be, and something weird like those two cases shouldn't be discounted completely.

SDK

Postby SDK » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:35 pm UTC

ElectricHaze wrote:I think we are likely safe from further cult recruiting, but I don't think it is as solid as you make it out to be, and something weird like those two cases shouldn't be discounted completely.

This is true. I hadn't considered middling cases. Still makes Azrael as the Cult Leader strange, but I'll reduce my firm stance to just a plain old stance.

Return to “Mafia”