Vanillafia D3 - Ice Lollies for all: Town win!

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

RoadieRich
The Black Hand

Vanillafia D3 - Ice Lollies for all: Town win!

Postby RoadieRich » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:59 pm UTC

Welcome To Vanillafia
Someone has been mixing up the flavours at the ice cream counter. The frozen desserts decide there's only one solution: a lynch mob!

Roles have been sent. Please confirm in thread. Any questions about roles should be addressed in PM.

The game will start as soon as a majority have confirmed.

Rules
Spoiler:
  1. You may only talk about this game in this thread and in an appropriately named spoiler in the Discussion Thread. If you are not playing this game, you may not post in this thread.
  2. You may not play to lose. This will be dealt with at the mod's discretion (expect an immediate modkill if you play against your faction).
  3. Do not lurk. If you no longer want to or can't play, ask the mod as soon as possible for a replacement. If there are no replacements, you must keep playing until a replacement arrives or the mod decides to modkill you.
  4. You may not edit your posts.
  5. You may not post your role PM, or quote verbatim from it. You may paraphrase.
  6. Votes and questions must be posted in
    bold, on a newline.
    You may also ask questions to the mod in PM.
  7. You may not post game content in this thread after you are dead. (You may post death flavor.) If you are lynched, you are dead when the hammer is cast. Else, you are dead when the mod says so.
  8. You may not post game content at night. It is night when hammer is cast or when the aforementioned deadline is reached.
  9. The mod's decisions are final.

Players

Dead Players
Spoiler:
  1. Faflec: Vanilla Town, Modkilled D1
  2. Dr Ug: Vanilla Town, ModLynched D1
  3. Carlington, Chocolate Chips, Cult Leader, NK N1
  4. Nebuduck, Lemon Sorbet - serial killer, Modkilled D2
  5. Frogman, Vanilla Town, Modkilled D2
  6. Lynx, Lemon Sorbet - serial killer, lynched D2
  7. Weiyaoli, Vanilla Town, NK N2
Last edited by RoadieRich on Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:11 pm UTC, edited 11 times in total.
73, de KE8BSL loc EN26.

nolemonplease

Re: Vanillafia (Pregame) - I'll have a wafer cone, please.

Postby nolemonplease » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:18 pm UTC

Confirm!

SPACKlick

Postby SPACKlick » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:32 pm UTC

Confirm

frogman

Postby frogman » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:02 pm UTC

Confirm! Also, is "hammer" terminology for "the last vote needed to cross a vote threshold" or something else?
yeah yeah yeah

SPACKlick

Postby SPACKlick » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:05 pm UTC

In general hammer is the vote that provides the majority and thus confirms the lynch.

bessie

Postby bessie » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:07 pm UTC

confirm

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:27 pm UTC

Confirming.
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

ElectricHaze

Postby ElectricHaze » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:06 pm UTC

CONFIRM
Who has never killed an hour? Not casually or without thought, but carefully: a premeditated murder of minutes.

Vytron
Location: The Outside. I use She/He/Her/His/Him as gender neutral pronouns :P

Postby Vytron » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:56 pm UTC

Confirming. To answer the PM's question, assuming everyone got it, I didn't know what to expect, but now I expect game's full of vanillas...

Djehutynakht

Postby Djehutynakht » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:26 pm UTC

Vytron wrote:but now I expect game's full of vanillas...

Absolutely genius deduction.

Confirmed.

Unconfirmed.

Reconfirmed.

Schrodinger's Confirmation (both unconfirmed and confirmed simultaneously until the game starts)

Carlington

Postby Carlington » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:26 am UTC

Conform.

Sorry, confirm. *ahem*
Kewangji: Posdy zwei tosdy osdy oady. Bork bork bork, hoppity syphilis bork.

Eebster the Great: What specifically is moving faster than light in these examples?
doogly: Hands waving furiously.

Please use he/him/his pronouns when referring to me.

RoadieRich
The Black Hand

Re: Vanillafia D1 - Blue moon with chocolate syrup.

Postby RoadieRich » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:24 am UTC

Welcome to the Kneecapsicles Ice Cream Parlour, where frozen dessert meets organized crime a completely trustworthy family owned enterprise. Unfortunately, something is amiss: someone among them has committed a terrible crime! As is tradition among creamy treats, a lynch mob is formed, except without the customary flanking torches, because they would cause too much melting.

It is now Day 1. 16 players, 9 to lynch. There is currently no deadline.

Please forgive any typos, my wife and I are in the process of moving house, so a lot of this is being done from my phone. And I can't count confirmations correctly, but never mind.
73, de KE8BSL loc EN26.

Vytron

Postby Vytron » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:49 am UTC

Vote: Djehutynakht

For confirming in all possible ways I can think of. He jumps out of the page. So he'd be scum calling for attention because nobody would expect scum calling for attention like that.

This is as weak as it gets and I'm probably moving on, though.

SPACKlick

Postby SPACKlick » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:22 am UTC

w00t a set up where there is no reason to consider NLD1

I'd usually vote SirG for placing the first vote but their logic is sound. In that order;

VOTE ELECTRICHAZE

for shouting their confirmation at us.

nolemonplease

Postby nolemonplease » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:01 am UTC

SPACKlick wrote:w00t a set up where there is no reason to consider NLD1

I'd usually vote SirG for placing the first vote but their logic is sound. In that order;

VOTE ELECTRICHAZE

for shouting their confirmation at us.

How do you know there's no reason to consider no lynch? (I'm assuming that is what NL means.)

SPACKlick

Postby SPACKlick » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:13 am UTC

I could be blunt and just say "Maths" but I really love the maths so open the spoiler if you care.

Spoiler:
Working off a broad range of assumptions from completely random lynching to slightly competent scum hunting to one or two perfect scum hunters you can work out the odds of any game with any distribution going Towns way by computing the odds of lynching town and mafia in any given situation. Including throwing in factors for one scum lynch often upping the odds of a second.

Even numbers of total players favour town. Odd numbers slightly favour mafia. No lynching day 1 is equivalent to adding 1 to the pool of starting players AND guaranteed a town D1 lynch, muchos favour for the mafia.

With 16 players and 1 scum Town's odds are 68.16% whereas 17 and 1 is 60.72%.
With 16 players and 2 scum Town's odds are 43.02% whereas 17 and 1 is 33.95%

Now, given that NL is the equivalent of only considering the games where D1 lynch was town
16 players 1 scum NLD1 Town has C.55% chance of winning.
16 Players 2 Scum NLD1 Town has C.28% chance of winning.

The really interesting thing is that Scum can play with these numbers. By not NKing. See this wiki Where everyone lived happily ever after

Vytron

Postby Vytron » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:28 am UTC

Unvote:

Vote: SPACKlick

For calling me SirG.

PAY ATTENTION!

SPACKlick

Postby SPACKlick » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:53 am UTC

Stupid Avatar switching when I started being active. I humbly supplicate for forgiveness... yada yada.

Besides there was clear evidence the poster wasn't vytron m'lud, as 'e was not votin' for Vytron! Ahrestmicase.

Nolemonplease, as it will affect how I interpret you later, are you new to mafia, old guard after a break been around consistently and I've forgotten your username?

nolemonplease

Postby nolemonplease » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:12 am UTC

SPACKlick wrote:Nolemonplease, as it will affect how I interpret you later, are you new to mafia, old guard after a break been around consistently and I've forgotten your username?

Not new to mafia, but new to this forum.

I participated in the latest Mafia Championship season, where I saw Vytron play (though, I didn't follow the game closely, just checked in now and again). I didn't really think too much about playing here, until I stumbled onto the Two Rooms game about a month ago. I created an account waiting for another game to start, then thought why not play a game of mafia.

This'll be my second time ever playing with majority lynch rules (I'm used to most votes at a deadline).

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:03 pm UTC

nolemonplease wrote:This'll be my second time ever playing with majority lynch rules (I'm used to most votes at a deadline).

To be fair, the latter is how most early day votes are decided.

vote: frogman

He knows what he did.

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

Nebuduck

Postby Nebuduck » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:25 pm UTC

vote SPACKlick

For having too much probability in his maths. I love maths as much as the next guy, but it's clearly not meant to be applied to real world problems. That's where gut instinct and having cunning plans come in.

Please, in the future, lets stick to proper maths - I'm happy for you to come up with a set theory based analysis of mafia. Obviously, I'd prefer it without zorn's lemma, but if you must, you must.

lynx

Postby lynx » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:24 pm UTC

Mathematics have no place in Mafia, SpackLICK! The lynch is by no means random. But I suppose that could just be what constitutes set-up spec in a game like this.

Anyway. Lots of new faces here, I didn't think I'd been gone for that long. But it seems meta will not be playing such a big part in proceedings. For old times' sake,

Vote: Vytron

There isn't a lot to go on in the opening post but if I were to guess, I'd say we have mainly VTs along with a potential PR or two, 4-5 mafia and possibly an independent of some variety. Interestingly, this was supposed to be a 12(?) player game but His Holiness added a couple more roles. I would be surprised if the set-up remained quite as vanilla afterwards, as rebalancing can be tricky.

Vytron, if you were our Glorious Leader, what roles would you have added to keep the game balanced?

Nebuduck, what's your cunning plan so far?

frogman

Postby frogman » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:25 pm UTC

moody7277 wrote:
nolemonplease wrote:This'll be my second time ever playing with majority lynch rules (I'm used to most votes at a deadline).

To be fair, the latter is how most early day votes are decided.

vote: frogman

He knows what he did.

Darn, you got me!

Also, how Vanilla are we guessing that this game is? So Vanilla that there are no town power roles? Everyone is either vanilla town or vanilla mafia? Or do we think that police work is a vanilla enough occupation that we could have one of them?

Finally:

Vote: Nebuduck

Votes are being thrown around and it seems incorrect to have Nebuduck get out unscathed.
yeah yeah yeah

Djehutynakht

Postby Djehutynakht » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:57 pm UTC

Lot of voting here.

Interesting. Interesting.

I'm looking at Spacklick, looking at Vytron... Up in the air.

SPACKlick

Postby SPACKlick » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:45 pm UTC

Lots of voting but discussion is starting to appear like the first few pebbles before the avalanche

on set up; I think it may be pure vanilla. On a pure vanilla game the maths (yes that dreaded thing see below) would suggest a small team of 2 or maybe 3 at a push. It depends on what balance you go for. To give each team a 50/50 chance of winning 2 is right (43% pure odds + scumhunting advantage which is around 6%). Some people balance based on number of players so that at 13-3 mafia should win 13 times and town 3 to give each player, if distributed at random the same number of town and mafia wins. For that sort of 23% odds you'd want 4 mafia players

On maths; Yeah, early game I think about the maths, experience tells me that even excellent scum hunters don't have great arbitrage, it generally comes down to bad scum or knowing players. There's around a 6% swing in games with randoms for good scum hunting.

How many posts do people think we'll get out of ajh day 1? And on that note, knowing their meta...

How long can people lurk for before you modprod?

nolemonplease

Postby nolemonplease » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:56 pm UTC

Vote: ajh

Sounds like a good starting place, then.

I love math, but not sure how useful it is right now. D1 is usually about tone for me.

Carlington

Postby Carlington » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:13 pm UTC

I'm terrible at doing the maths myself, but I think it's very useful at least as setup spec/working out the balance of teams. That said...6%? How is that figure determined? Empirically, I assume, since there's not really a way to derive that.

Vote Djehutynakht

Eebster the Great: What specifically is moving faster than light in these examples?

ElectricHaze

Postby ElectricHaze » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:21 am UTC

It's been forever since I've been in a vanilla game. Fun times. I was hoping this would start at the beginning of next week. I'm leaving tomorrow morning to go camping. I'll try to be on my phone, but I'm not sure what signal is going to be like. I find the math interesting. I don't think I've ever seen the breakdowns for vanilla games.

I've never been really good at day1, I've always been more into looking at connections players make between eachother, which only really starts working after the first lynch and killings.
Who has never killed an hour? Not casually or without thought, but carefully: a premeditated murder of minutes.

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:39 am UTC

I've always been suspicious of math crunchers since AdamH in the C9 werewolves game. Hasn't always panned out that they were scum, but it's something that I keep my eye on.

Nebuduck wrote:Obviously, I'd prefer it without zorn's lemma, but if you must, you must.

Only reason I know what you were talking about is because of this.

bessie

Postby bessie » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:49 am UTC

Welcome new players! Welcome returning players! I don’t usually play when I’m at work (9-6 PDT) but I will be available mornings, nights, and weekends.
SPACKlick wrote:How many posts do people think we'll get out of ajh day 1?

One.

Carlington – Why the vote on Djehutynakht?

Djehutynakht wrote:Lot of voting here.

Interesting. Interesting.

I'm looking at Spacklick, looking at Vytron... Up in the air.

Djehutynakht, what stands out to you in SPACKlick’s and Vytron’s posts that arouse your suspicion?

I just got home from work, so I only did a quick read through of the content. But my first impressions lead me to this.

Vote: Djehutynakht

Djehutynakht

Postby Djehutynakht » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:53 am UTC

I'm frankly a bit suspicious of math myself. But it might just be due to disagreement with Spacklick's conclusions. Mafia games of 16 on this forum very rarely have scum teams as small as they're suggesting. I'd go for 3 or 4. Maybe an indie? Cult would probably be going a bit too far and I don't suspect it.

Carlington wrote:Vote Djehutynakht

Why?

________

Also, to reply to Bessie, Vytron mostly because he voted for me and just out of pure longstanding instinct, to be honest. Spacklick as mentioned for the math (although like I mentioned I might just disagree with him/hate having to do stats for a game).

Snap observation is Bessie bandwagoning on Carlington's vote (and Vytron's ex-vote?), but that's probably unfounded.

Vytron

Postby Vytron » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:28 am UTC

lynx wrote:Vytron, if you were our Glorious Leader, what roles would you have added to keep the game balanced?

No idea. If there's a game without any power roles whatsoever it could be this.

Unvote

Vote: lynx

The good old times isn't ever a good reason to vote someone. But, if this is symbolic I expect we'll move to someone else anyway.

Carlington

Postby Carlington » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:17 am UTC

bessie: same question, names reversed.

Unvote

Vote: bessie

As for my vote on Djehutynakt, I just wanted to see what would happen. It's too early to have 2 votes on anyone yet, though, hence the unvote in this post.

bessie

Postby bessie » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:55 am UTC

Djehutynakht wrote:Snap observation is Bessie bandwagoning on Carlington's vote (and Vytron's ex-vote?), but that's probably unfounded.

Since there had already been two votes on Djehutynakht, it does appear I am either not serious or bandwagoning. However, my vote is indeed serious. And because Carlington asked, here is my reason. I was slightly suspicious of DJ’s confirmation post, which was a reply to Vytron’s confirmation post, because it just gave me the feeling that DJ and Vytron did not receive the same role PM. After my vote, DJ made this reply to me:

Djehutynakht wrote:Also, to reply to Bessie, Vytron mostly because he voted for me and just out of pure longstanding instinct, to be honest.

This reply reinforces my earlier suspicion that DJ and Vytron did not receive the same role PM. Which doesn’t necessarily make DJ scum, but hey it’s Day 1, you throw stuff out there and see if anything interesting happens. And something did.

Unvote
Vote Carlington

Reasons:
1. For being concerned about DJ having two votes in the first 24 hours of a 16 player game. Are you worried that a wagon will start? Or that if one does start that you won’t be unable to unvote later without arousing suspicion?
2. For voting for DJ, and then unvoting him after someone else voiced a suspicion of him and made a vote, without any further questioning of DJ. Why unvote without at least asking him to elaborate on his read of Vytron, or on his opinion of me? Actually, I find it very suspicious you didn’t push him more for his opinion on me if you think I’m scum.
3. For voting twice without an explanation. I realize that this may seem like a reaction because his second vote is for me, but i think that if someone votes they should give a reason.

BenM16

Postby BenM16 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:46 am UTC

hmm
first time playing forum but..........
Vote:abjh

SPACKlick

Postby SPACKlick » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:41 am UTC

unvote
vote Bessie

I don't see how Vytron answering what he expected being responded to with "absolutely genius deduction" implies Djehutynakht didn't receive the same one liner the rest of us did. I do see that mafia, if they did indeed get a different mail, which I doubt (honestly ignoring any potential power roles because I don't believe there are any, you could just swap town for mafia and the mail would work and I'm trusting Roadie Rich to have done that in particular with regards to the compound sentence structure of the first half of the PM) I can see bessie's move as trying to sow doubt on a difference they know exists.

I also don't like the attack on Carlington. It's perfectly valid to unvote when a serious vote goes on a candidate you're joke voting or test voting, although I'd usually let build a little on a test vote.

With ElectricHaze out of action for a few days i hope we can keep the pace of discussion up long enough for them to return but let's not forget they exist

BenM16: I presume you meant to vote for ajh? That's quite a leap for a character with a vote on already who hasn't made his post yet for this day.

Djehutynakht: 4 Mafia would mean 1/4 people are mafia and would mean only 3 mislynches in a 7 day game. I really doubt we have more than 3 mafia and wouldn't be surprised at just a pair. 3 is 4 mislynches in an 7 day game, 2 is 5 and harder to hit mafia on. I don't know Roadie's style but A lot of old school games would be a small mafia team.

Carlington: 6% was empirical across a small sample of games and people's skill at scum hunting was calculated by survey of how much they thought they used it and how good other people said they were at it. The data for the 6% is really shaky and I haven't looked at it for maybe 6 years but I would be surprised if it was more than say 10% swing on the odds. It's just too easy to see what isn't there.

We're still waiting to hear from ajh, ArDeeJ, Dr Ug and flafec of whom none confirmed.

ajh

Postby ajh » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:06 am UTC

Oh dear, I totally forgot about this game for a few days.
As to the setup, three to four mafia is what I would expect, no independents, maybe a few PRs. I am used to smaller games, so it feels unfair (despite the maths, which I wouldn’t dismiss as “unrealistic”) to not also increase the scum team size.
bessie wrote:Since there had already been two votes on Djehutynakht, it does appear I am either not serious or bandwagoning. However, my vote is indeed serious. And because Carlington asked, here is my reason. I was slightly suspicious of DJ’s confirmation post, which was a reply to Vytron’s confirmation post, because it just gave me the feeling that DJ and Vytron did not receive the same role PM. After my vote, DJ made this reply to me:
Djehutynakht wrote:Also, to reply to Bessie, Vytron mostly because he voted for me and just out of pure longstanding instinct, to be honest.
This reply reinforces my earlier suspicion that DJ and Vytron did not receive the same role PM. Which doesn’t necessarily make DJ scum, but hey it’s Day 1, you throw stuff out there and see if anything interesting happens. And something did.

Unvote
Vote Carlington

Reasons:
1. For being concerned about DJ having two votes in the first 24 hours of a 16 player game. Are you worried that a wagon will start? Or that if one does start that you won’t be unable to unvote later without arousing suspicion?
2. For voting for DJ, and then unvoting him after someone else voiced a suspicion of him and made a vote, without any further questioning of DJ. Why unvote without at least asking him to elaborate on his read of Vytron, or on his opinion of me? Actually, I find it very suspicious you didn’t push him more for his opinion on me if you think I’m scum.
3. For voting twice without an explanation. I realize that this may seem like a reaction because his second vote is for me, but i think that if someone votes they should give a reason.
Hm. I like your explanation of the vote switch, in part because your first vote was so shaky. SPACKlick’s analysis sounds right to me, though, and I’m not yet sure who of you I trust more.

Carlington

Postby Carlington » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:24 am UTC

Welcome, BenM16! Glad to have you. Why did you vote ajh?

Unvote

Okay, advance apologies, quoting is hard at the moment because phone, I can make the extra effort if people really want though.

bessie:
Alright, satisfied for now. My vote on DJ (let me know if you don't like this abbreviation, Djehutynakht) was primarily to get a reaction. The read on Vytron, I couldn't care less about - reading Vytron as scum isn't worth looking into, even Vytron votes for himself. The suspicion on SPACKlick raised an eyebrow, but I'm happy enough to make a note of that and leave it for now.
As for unvoting once there was a second vote...meh? Isn't that what everyone does this early? I mean sure, once you're looking for it you're going to assume I'm too jumpy, but if I left my vote there and proceeded to explain myself, then I've no doubt you would have still been in the frame of mind to find scumtells, so you would have found it odd that I hadn't removed the vote yet if it was just a tester. And to be frank, I think that leaving my vote would have been scummier for that same reason.

The vote on you was for the same reason the one on DJ - and you reacted a lot more than DJ did. That said, I am happier with your response to my vote than I am with DJ's. It was very scummy of me, and you called me on every reason why. There's always the possibility that you're opportunistic scum jumping on my play to push a lynch later today, but I don't get that feeling from you so I'm willing to leave that alone as well, unless and until I need to come back and look at connections later. I don't see where your idea that Vytron and DJ have different role PMs comes from though, so that seems shaky to me.

Regarding the setup spec talk at the moment, I think it's a reasonably safe assumption that there's only the two factions - this was billed as a vanilla game. To my mind at least, having any independent, barring maybe an SK or Jester, moves a game out of vanilla territory. If I were a cop the mod, I would have probably run with 3 scum for a game of sixteen players, potentially with a town power role although not necessarily. Maybe 4 scum, but then definitely a town power role and maybe even 2.

frogman

Postby frogman » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:12 pm UTC

It seems fairly clear to me that Carlington was just voting Djehutynakht because "voting for people for no good reason" seemed to be the thing we were doing at the time. Votes were flying around like crazy for the first couple posts, although it seems we've gotten past that. I mean, I myself voted for Nebuduck. Nebuduck! Why would I vote for him seriously? Nebuduck is a saint!

And then Bessie comes along. Bessie's post reads as "Carlington, why would you vote for Djehutynakht without explanation? Here's a vote for Djehutynakht without explanation!" It's also the third vote on a bandwagon - back in my day I remember people claiming that this was the most suspicious vote if there wasn't solid reasoning behind it. I don't put an incredible amount of stock into that, but it's something to consider.

Carlington seems willing to back off of Bessie now, but I am not yet. On the other hand, I don't think my suspicion of Bessie yet warrants a vote - but it's getting there.

Unvote

FOS: bessie
yeah yeah yeah

lynx

Postby lynx » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:12 pm UTC

Carlington wrote:Unvote

My vote on DJ was primarily to get a reaction. [...] As for unvoting once there was a second vote...meh? Isn't that what everyone does this early? I mean sure, once you're looking for it you're going to assume I'm too jumpy, but if I left my vote there and proceeded to explain myself, then I've no doubt you would have still been in the frame of mind to find scumtells, so you would have found it odd that I hadn't removed the vote yet if it was just a tester. And to be frank, I think that leaving my vote would have been scummier for that same reason.

The vote on [bessie] was for the same reason the one on DJ - and you reacted a lot more than DJ did. That said, I am happier with your response to my vote than I am with DJ's. It was very scummy of me, and you called me on every reason why. There's always the possibility that you're opportunistic scum jumping on my play to push a lynch later today, but I don't get that feeling from you so I'm willing to leave that alone as well, unless and until I need to come back and look at connections later.
Emphasis mine. That is a hell of a defensive reaction so early in the game, after just one vote. And you didn't even replace your 'reaction vote' after unvoting.

Djehutynakht and Vytron are yet to offer much in the way of content despite having posted a couple of times.

Vytron, why the OMGUS? You don't like being voted for, or you think I'm scummy for doing it?

ajh, there is very little content in your post. Do you think it is a townie or scummy thing for bessie to call Carlington out on his vote? Do you agree with Carlington's strategy of voting first and explaining later?

Unvote
Vote: Carlington

Return to “Mafia”