RULES Please at least pretend to read these.
2. DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE GAME OUTSIDE THIS THREAD.
3. Please stay on topic.
4. Don't lurk through the whole game; if you need to drop out, I'll keep a running tab of players who want to be replacements. More than a real-time week of silence, and you highly risk modkill.
5. Conversely, don't spam the thread with low content posts; it's very annoying, especially for the lurkers, and it makes it hard to actually analyze you.
6. If you aren't part of the game, don't post here.
7. Once I say that it's nighttime, do not post in the thread AT ALL.
8. If you die, don't say anything for the rest of the game except a simple, "Bah, you got me," which reveals no information.
9. You may not post verbatim or quote from your role PM. Paraphrasing is fine.
10. You may not edit your posts. This is to preempt the possibility of cheating by sending messages to other people and then editing them out.
11. To make a vote, put in bold on a separate line surrounded by empty space like this:
To change a vote, do the same, but add in your unvote and who you are unvoting for, like this (reasons are your discretion, I'm being goofy):
Unvote: michaelandjimi (whoops he isn't even playing)
Vote: Kellsbells (I hear she's trying to win!)
Points to anyone who is old enough to understand those references.
Role List -
Gray Bat: A wonderful endangered bat, they love huddling together on cave walls. They have very specific needs and always hibernate together in very cold caves through the winter.
Biologist:You love studying cave wildlife.
Spelunker: You create havoc in caves, going without headlamps, proper gear, and even taking in spray paint. You destroy the microenvironment. You are the reason there is a saying "Cavers Rescue Spelunkers", and also the ever popular "They're named Spelunkers because of the splat sound they make when they fall!"
Cave Crawfish: You are smaller than your above ground cousins, but the cave probably slows your growth. You may live to be very old, no one knows.
Cave Rescue: You are an elite caver. You have excellent knowledge and problem solving ability.
Tricolor Bat: You are little and cute and have fur with bands of color. You tend to roost somewhat solitary, but you are found in almost every cave in the region as you are quite versatile in your requirements.
9. Dr Ug