Deathless Mafia - GAME CANCELLED!

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Vytron
Location: The Outside. I use She/He/Her/His/Him as gender neutral pronouns :P

Re: Deathless Mafia - Day three

Postby Vytron » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:53 pm UTC

I think I have the big disadvantage of being asleep as the day starts, and that Echo is a great liar :P - no kidding, she'd have convinced me already that she was the shrink if I didn't have the role.

She has also had it easy because we certainly lose if cult hits patzer or something, so it's not like a fake-shrink and a real shrink have different targets.

It's funny how she's the zombie trying to convince other people that I'm it, and I think it was frankly obvious that frogman couldn't be town after yesterday's behavior, and yet, despite it being better to lynch him for town (she even made a post about it) she still wanted to lynch from our pair, which is not pro-town.

Unfortunately today we have to lynch from such a pair, from Echo-me or from Sir-Maident. Again, Maident has had the advantage of speaking before Sir, but let's see what he says...

Echo244

Postby Echo244 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:27 pm UTC

The disadvantage of being a renowned liar (there's a quote somewhere from SDK that I treasure, praising my "longwinded posts full of nothing but treachery" - I might sig it at some point) is when I move on to the next game and tell the truth.

"We certainly lose if cult hits patzer" is nonsense. patzer's potential cultedness could be cured by Shrinking. Which I did. Who are you going to claim to have Shrunk, Vytron? More to the point, who did you bite?

Frogman obviously couldn't be town, yes. But I wanted to lynch you, because I was more concerned about the zombie, and I thought he smelled more alien while you smelled more zombie. Lynching the zombie would have bought us more info on infection spread. Lynching the alien just stopped a probing and outed frogman. I now know that you're zombie, but have no way of proving this to everyone else, it'd be down to a popularity contest.

So how about this. We deal with both of us. Lynch one. Doctor the other. Both will not be zombies tomorrow. See what SirG says about the Cult, if we have to, chase Cult with either Mason recruitment (we'd have to defer recruiting the Alien here) or my Shrink power (yours is non-existent). Hear from Dr Ug. Try to work out who you bit N1, not that it matters as we can find out tomorrow when you're human again.

Objections?
Unstoppable force of nature. That means she/her/hers.
Has committed an act of treason.

Vytron

Postby Vytron » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:59 pm UTC

Echo244 wrote:"We certainly lose if cult hits patzer" is nonsense. patzer's potential cultedness could be cured by Shrinking. Which I did. Who are you going to claim to have Shrunk, Vytron? More to the point, who did you bite?

And who's going to shrink patzer if I'm lynched? One can't guarantee to be alive the next day to decult patzer, so patzer should be targeted every night by the shrink. That's why false claiming shrink is so easy, you don't need to think much about who you'll claim you protected, because it's obvious, and you can do it before the real shrink does it. Though, apparently frogman didn't pick up on that...

In any case, my advice is to not listen to you, since you could have planned this long time ago, and who knows who did you bite to prepare for this...

Echo244

Postby Echo244 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:15 pm UTC

<Passes Vytron some earplugs, just in case he really doesn't want to listen>

What are your objections to being doctored? Or are you fine with that?

And if we've still got the mason, for now, why can't we use the mason to clear a potential patzer cultedness? Or are you claiming that maident isn't what she claims?

I'm much more interested in the first question than the second. I'm fine with being lynched if you get doctored. Because then you're town, I'm town, and you can tell us who you bit, and we can lynch and doctor them. Taking out zombies by going after the head is, after all, the traditional way. Chasing the cult down as well without my Shrink power will be slower but I think still achieveable - however, we really need to hear from SirG. ;-D

Vytron

Postby Vytron » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:22 pm UTC

Echo244 wrote:And if we've still got the mason, for now, why can't we use the mason to clear a potential patzer cultedness?

Because the Mason can't clear off patzer's cultedness?

From the OP:

You are a Mason, aligned with the town. You can recruit one player every night: if successful, that player becomes a mason the following day and you will be able to communicate. They will keep their role and properties. Only the oldest mason gets to recruit new masons. You win when there are no zombies or cultists left.

(emphasis mine)

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:38 am UTC

I was cult, I targeted Dr Ug, so unless someone interfered, he is now the only cultist.

Vote: Dr Ug

patzer

Postby patzer » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:28 am UTC

Vytron wrote:
Echo244 wrote:And if we've still got the mason, for now, why can't we use the mason to clear a potential patzer cultedness?

Because the Mason can't clear off patzer's cultedness?

From the OP:

You are a Mason, aligned with the town. You can recruit one player every night: if successful, that player becomes a mason the following day and you will be able to communicate. They will keep their role and properties. Only the oldest mason gets to recruit new masons. You win when there are no zombies or cultists left.

(emphasis mine)

That apparently isn't the case. In game 1, when Echo became a masonic alien, her win condition changed to the town win condition.

If that is indeed the case:

Proposed plan: we lynch Dr Ug today. Tonight, I target Vytron and maident targets Echo.

Then we've turned both potential zombies into townies.

@SirGabriel

Who did you recruit on night 1?
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands. –Douglas Adams

maident

Postby maident » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:06 am UTC

Shouldn't I target Frogman instead?

I like Echo's plan for dealing with zombie(s) and agree that Dr. Ug needs to be relynched.

Echo244

Postby Echo244 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:28 am UTC

OK. Current understanding:

N1

patzer (Doctor) targeted maident
Vytron (Zombie) bit someone
SirG (Cult) targeted Echo244
maident (Mason) targeted Echo244
Dr Ug (Cop) was lynched (sorry!)
Echo244 (Shrink) targeted patzer
frogman (Alien) mind probed someone (he mentioned Vytron somewhere in his Shrink claim, that may be a correct target)

Result:

No recruitment, mason and cult clashed over me and patzer got Shrunk.
Someone bitten, hopefully either patzer (cured N2), maident (cured N1) or frogman (alien)
Someone probed, hopefully Vytron so it failed
We lynched the cop (oops)

N2

SirG targeted Dr Ug (New cultist!)
maident targeted SirG (Townification!)
patzer self-healed
Vytron bit somebody
I targeted patzer
Dr Ug had no powers
frogman got lynched

Result:

patzer is the Doctor, Human and Town.
Dr Ug is the new Cultist.
maident is the Mason.
Vytron is and has always been the zombie.
SirG is vanilla Town.
Echo244 is the Shrink.
frogman remains the Alien.

EXCEPT: We have no idea who Vytron bit yet. We have another zombie if someone other than maident, patzer or frogman was bitten N1. We have another Infected from whoever was bitten N2, unless it was patzer.

Things we need to do:

Lynch Vytron, Doctor me (or vice versa, but preferably that way round) - then we KNOW we'll get the head zombie outing other infected D4.
Target the Alien with something to stop probes.
De-cultify Dr. Ug, try and stop him culting someone else in the process.

I'm more concerned about the zombie threat than the cult, because each zombie gets a bite, so it's a delayed-exponential-growth thing. So I suggest lynch Vytron, Doctor me, I Shrink Dr Ug, maident recruits frogman (growing the masons is preferable, especially if we get a zombieproof mason). If people aren't buying me as the Shrink, then lynch me, Doctor Vytron, maident recruits Dr Ug to clear enculting, and we have to hope a helpful zombie bites the Alien.

How does that sound?

Lawrencelot

Re: Deathless Mafia - NEW D1!

Postby Lawrencelot » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:23 am UTC

Current votes
Vytron (1): Echo244
Dr Ug (1): SirGabriel

Not voting (5): Vytron, patzer, maident, Dr Ug, frogman
4 votes required to lynch.

Deadline: Tuesday October 3rd, 20:00h GMT.

patzer

Postby patzer » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:14 pm UTC

Echo has said that a masonic alien is aligned with the town, but I just want to confirm that before going ahead with any plan:

@Lawrencelot

Does a masonic alien have the town win condition, or the alien win condition?

I find Echo's latest post very concerning, and am now inclined to trust Vytron over her.
Why?

The *entire post* is written with the assumption that Echo is town and the shrink. She knows that, from everyone else's point of view, we don't know who is town out of Echo and Vytron. It would be more helpful to town if she had written the post from a neutral point of view, so that all townies could make their own decisions. She does include some caveats for what we do if she is the zombie, but the post is clearly written to discount that possibility. As it is, the post *appears* helpful to all of us but is in fact only truly helpful to her.

I'm more concerned about the zombie threat than the cult, because each zombie gets a bite, so it's a delayed-exponential-growth thing. So I suggest lynch Vytron, Doctor me, I Shrink Dr Ug, maident recruits frogman (growing the masons is preferable, especially if we get a zombieproof mason). If people aren't buying me as the Shrink, then lynch me, Doctor Vytron, maident recruits Dr Ug to clear enculting, and we have to hope a helpful zombie bites the Alien.

Note that this bit gives asymmetrical advice for a Vytron-shrink scenario and an Echo-shrink scenario. Namely, she suggests that, if we lynch Vytron, we implicitly trust that she is the Shrink and will carry out her action on Dr Ug; but if we lynch Echo, we apparently don't trust Vytron as being the Shrink, don't rely on him to carry out a night action, and thus are left not being able to do anything about the alien for a night.

In reality, of course, we can't trust either of them for sure to be the shrink and carry out their night actions.

Echo is a good player; she always seems helpful to town. But I think this was a massive scumslip.

Vote: Echo244

I propose that we lynch Echo, I doctor Vytron tonight in case we mislynched, Vytron targets Dr Ug (assuming he is cult), and maident targets frogman to prevent any alien shenanigans.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands. –Douglas Adams

Echo244

Postby Echo244 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:35 pm UTC

Not a slip; if people think I'm Town, lynching Vytron is optimal because that pre-empts him biting anyone, and I'd be happy to deal with the current cult while maident recruits the Alien. That's a strategy that recruits the Alien, deals with the Cult for a day, and takes out Zombie 1. However, it relies on lynching right, and using the surviving Shrink power. Equally, try it with Vytron if you're convinced he's Town. But if you get it wrong, the Alien gets a probe in while the zombie bites a new player.

The other strategy is failsafe for dealing with the Cult for a day, and taking out the head zombie - the worst that happens is an extra bite if you lynch wrong. But nobody trustworthy is dealing with the Alien.

Up to you. I'm happy as long as I get Doctored or Lynched today, so I remain Town - I'd rather keep my Shrink power, but I'll give it up if you think Vytron's more trustworthy. Just make sure you cure him if you're lynching me.

Echo244

Postby Echo244 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:37 pm UTC

Hell, I'll help.

patzer

Postby patzer » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:49 pm UTC

Sure. I've just sent my actions in; and am targeting Vytron tonight. :)

Echo244 wrote: But nobody trustworthy is dealing with the Alien.

Nah, like I said maident should target frogman tonight. Having an alien on our side will certainly be helpful, and I think it's worth the possible risk of another cultist appearing.

Echo244

Postby Echo244 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:02 pm UTC

OK, if you're happy in clearing up a two-person Cult without a Shrink - there's still the lynch plus the Mason recruit power, plus the fact they have to work in secrecy with an unknown Zombie or two kicking around.

I strongly recommend the Masons recruit you N4, though. Clear any cultedness that happens tonight, protect against it in future.

Oh, and I'm just going to leave the following here for D4:

TOLD YOU SO. ;-D

Lawrencelot

Postby Lawrencelot » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:55 pm UTC

Current votes
Echo244 (2): patzer, Echo244

Not voting (4): Vytron, maident, Dr Ug, frogman

Deadline: Tuesday October 3rd, 20:00h GMT.

patzer wrote:Does a masonic alien have the town win condition, or the alien win condition?[/b]

A masonic alien loses his win condition and gains the town win condition, in addition to being able to communicate with other masons.

patzer

Postby patzer » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:07 pm UTC

Echo244 wrote:OK, if you're happy in clearing up a two-person Cult without a Shrink - there's still the lynch plus the Mason recruit power, plus the fact they have to work in secrecy with an unknown Zombie or two kicking around.

I strongly recommend the Masons recruit you N4, though. Clear any cultedness that happens tonight, protect against it in future.

Eh, it's a two-person cult, but we'll always know at least one member of said cult. It's not so bad. Zombies are the main problem due to exponential growth.
If the alien is on our side, that's a large advantage for us due to the alien's abilities.

N4 mason recruitment of me sounds good.

TOLD YOU SO. ;-D

...we won't be informed of your role. That will have to wait for the end of the game. :P

maident

Postby maident » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:56 pm UTC

Agreed on the recruitment, not much else to say.

Vytron

Postby Vytron » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:15 am UTC

patzer wrote:As it is, the post *appears* helpful to all of us but is in fact only truly helpful to her.

Well, I'm glad Echo's speech wasn't flawless.

Echo244 wrote:Equally, try it with Vytron if you're convinced he's Town. But if you get it wrong, the Alien gets a probe in while the zombie bites a new player.

This is the right way to say it, instead of "Equally, try it with Vytron if you're convinced he's Town. But you'll get it wrong because I'm the shrink, and the Alien will get a probe in while the zombie will bite a new player."

Note the big difference and how the writing style changes after patzer points it out.

I don't really get why would the zombie self-vote again, but I can only assume this was a Vytron-gambit (voting yourself when you're scum just because scum wouldn't do that, so Echo hopes to not get lynched by voting herself, because not caring about her life "proves" she should be town) with the same effects of when I do it...

patzer

Postby patzer » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:46 am UTC

Jeez, that was a sudden hammer :shock:

Lawrencelot

Postby Lawrencelot » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:38 pm UTC

End of Day 3 votes
Echo244 (4): patzer, Echo244, maident, Vytron

Not voting (2): Dr Ug, frogman

Echo244 was lynched. It is now Night 3. Processing night actions...

Lawrencelot

Postby Lawrencelot » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:57 pm UTC

Echo244 was not easily killed by the villagers. She kicked around, breaking someone's nose and almost someone else's balls. It took 6 people to hold her and push her over the cliff. Then a strange sequence of sounds occurred: "YOU WILL REGRET THIS!" followed by "Hello my name is Echo244." followed by a soft thud.

All role pms have been sent. If you have not received a role pm, nothing has changed for you.

It is now Day 4. Deadline: Wednesday, 20:00h GMT.
Last edited by Lawrencelot on Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:56 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

patzer

Re: Deathless Mafia - Day four

Postby patzer » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:31 pm UTC

I targeted Vytron as planned.

Whichever of Echo and Vytron used to be the zombie should tell us who they've infected of course; we need to know how many zombies there are.

Hopefully maident has managed to recruit someone important like the alien :)

Dr Ug

Postby Dr Ug » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:14 am UTC

The problem with your strategy is anyone who is new town should be working towards town losing. They don't win with town unless all who started town are no longer town.
Where did my old signature go? :(

Echo244

Postby Echo244 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:36 am UTC

patzer wrote:

TOLD YOU SO. ;-D

...we won't be informed of your role. That will have to wait for the end of the game. :P

Except when I'm lynched, I'm definitely, unmistakably, vanilla town, and will tell people exactly what I was and who I targeted.

Oooh! Give me a moment. I just need to check something.

<Clap />

<Clap />

<Clap />

Good, my slow-clap-processor survived the lynch. We'll be needing that.

So. Time for the big reveal:

I was the Shrink. Just like I said. My targets were precisely as reported.

Congratulations. We've preserved Town's record of 100% completely useless lynches.

<Clap />

<Clap />

<Clap />

Good, that's still working.

Seriously, why would I be coming up with inescapable-let's-get-the-lead-cultist and inescapable-let's-get-the-lead-zombie strategies if I wasn't town? Look at what people *do* rather than trying for a "Oh My God I just caught a MASSIVE SCUMSLIP!!!11!1" moment. Getting all WIFOMIFOYIFOM on someone who's just handed you not just one but two iocane immunity strategies on a fricking plate is... well. No comment.

Anyway, my objectives are achieved. Still Town, no penalty points, the lynch protected me from the now widespread cult and zombie presence (at least 1 potentially 2 cult, potentially 2 zombies - maybe even three if patzer's doctoring was redirected - potentially two infected). Given the potential number of infected and cultists, unless they've been tripping each other up, Town is pretty much stuffed, but we should still try.

Full claims from everyone please. Alignment and targets.

We know Ug's cult unless he was bitten N2, so a nice safe lynch target. Vytron needs to fill us in on who he targeted. We need to hear from frogman, see if he got recruited or bounced by cult counter-recruitment, or what. maident jumping on my bandwagon makes me think she might have been zombie D3, but we can see from the information that everyone provides. patzer's going to have to do a lot to convince me she's not cult, though with a zombie outbreak this size, we can't exactly lynch her anyway.

Anyway. That's me. Time for everyone else to talk.

<Clap />

<Clap />

<Clap />

I might not have a power, but at least I still have that left.

maident

Postby maident » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:20 pm UTC

I recruited Frogman.

Although I don't find it necessary: N1 was failed recruit of Echo244. N2 was successful townification of SirG.
Tonight my plan is of course to recruit the doc.

patzer

Postby patzer » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:57 pm UTC

Echo244 wrote:Except when I'm lynched, I'm definitely, unmistakably, vanilla town, and will tell people exactly what I was and who I targeted.

I was the Shrink. Just like I said. My targets were precisely as reported.

Congratulations. We've preserved Town's record of 100% completely useless lynches.

Ch*rp. Sorry.

well, at least we managed to recruit frogman?

Waiting on Vytron's comments before we can decide a good strategy.

Echo244

Postby Echo244 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:05 pm UTC

Vytron *and* frogman. We need to know if your power got redirected by an alien probe, before we know whether or not to trust Vytron.

At least we got frogman. Hear from him and Vytron, then we can see where we're at regarding cult and infection. Hopefully the cult have been zombified/splurged their recruit on zombies.

frogman

Postby frogman » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:37 pm UTC

Vote: Frogman

I currently have a penalty point, which means that I can't win unless I am no longer mason.
yeah yeah yeah

maident

Postby maident » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:55 am UTC

Your victory condition will be the same even if you become VT, Frogman :?

Now tell us everything about what you did if you please :mrgreen:

frogman

Postby frogman » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:20 am UTC

Aliens don't become VT on lynch.
yeah yeah yeah

Dr Ug

Postby Dr Ug » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:38 am UTC

Vote: frogman

I'm down with that.

Dr Ug

Postby Dr Ug » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:43 am UTC

Also,

I think maident is now Zombie.

Frogman do you have the ability to chat with maident?

Vytron

Postby Vytron » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:15 am UTC

AHAHAHA! This is awesome XD

I'm speechless, I...

I'm going to quote these two messages:

patzer wrote:
patzer wrote:(I expected someone to counterclaim cop, given that that would be such a reasonable and believable counterclaim. Luckily, nobody did)

Vytron wrote:Interesting, what is this about? Would someone claim that they're the cop and that Dr Ug was lying? Because, Dr Ug is now vanilla town, he doesn't have a reason to lie.

Well, if Dr Ug had originally been non-town, then he would have gained a penalty point when he became VT, and a VT with penalty points can't be assumed to be trustworthy.

And:

Dr Ug wrote:The problem with your strategy is anyone who is new town should be working towards town losing. They don't win with town unless all who started town are no longer town.

So yeah...

No matter how long Echo can slow clap, I'm still the shrink. I targeted patzer yet again.

I actually predicted this would happen, here's a screenshot:

Of... a closed Spoiler :P

Okay, so last time I opened the spoiler before posting the screenshot, claiming that it wasn't against the rules, and that it made no sense to make a rule against it, because you, as scum, can post at gojoe stuff like "So I'm town, blah blah blah" and then post an image of that in the thread. So such screenshots don't carry any weight, and could be fabricated in any case.

But, if you could open the spoiler you'd read me saying, paraphrased:

Man! Echo is overplaying her fake-shrink claim, it'd be hilarious if tomorrow, waking up as vanilla town, she claims to still be the shrink :mrgreen:

But I actually expected her to tell us her targets...

Figures she could have arranged with her zombie-buddies to bite her again if she became vt, or something.

Anyway, so, if I was zombie and I was targeted by patzer, I'd had become town and would have a penalty point. In reality Lawrencelot didn't send me any PM, I can still win with town penalty-less.

--------

I don't have any reason to lynch frogman, I have to lynch all zombies and cultists to win.

Apparently, Dr Ug doesn't, so he probably was bitten by Echo and is now messing up, because he didn't realize a town player wouldn't want frogman dead, or something...

maident

Postby maident » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:28 am UTC

That's really not worth a lynch as far as I can tell, Frogman/Dr Ug. :|

Dr Ug

Postby Dr Ug » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:01 am UTC

My point is that we can't trust all that is being said in thread, as those who are newly town have a reason to lie. You're voting me on the basis that SirG said I was culted night 2. SirG has 1 penalty point from being ex cult, and so he wants the game to last long enough for:

a) him to change alignment back to cult
b) all those with 0 penalty points to gain one by becoming non-town. He is effectively a non-town supporter until then.

Similarly assuming I was cult, if you lynch me I would not tell you my recruit, as that would speed the game up and I'd have the same motivation as SirG has now. In fact I'd tell you and lie about it for the exact reason.

Unvote
Vote: maident

frogman vs me is VT vs VT, which is great in the view of those who want to prolong the game (ie SirG). All we will be told is that either of us is VT tomorrow, and the non-town factions get another night of actions.

We need to stop the zombie and whoever SirG really recruited.

Maident is my best lead.

Vytron

Postby Vytron » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:24 am UTC

Yeah, and you don't want another penalty point for changing alignments...

Best course of action:

Make Dr Ug VT.

Make him tell us who they culted, and lynch them.

I think...?

With all the people being culted and zombified it's kind of hard to come with a fool-proof plan.

Frogman didn't deny being masonified by maident so I don't know what Dr Ug is talking about.

Lawrencelot

Postby Lawrencelot » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:30 am UTC

Current votes
Dr Ug (2): Vytron, maident
frogman (1): frogman
maident (1): Dr Ug

Not voting (2): , patzer, Echo244, SirGabriel
Deadline: Wednesday, 20:00h GMT. (2 days and 11:30 hours)

Dr Ug

Postby Dr Ug » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:50 am UTC

Correct. I don't. One problem with this setup is finding motivation to post anything once you've got 1, and I've got two. Someone targetted me last night and de-culted me. Which makes me town. However I don't want town to win, I want town to win as long as all original town is dead. Oh and anyone with only 1 penalty point. Which unfortunately makes me want Vytron dead. He got de-zombified last night. Which puts him on 1 penalty point. He won't tell you who though, because he also doesn't want town to win (he's on 1 point you see). For the same reason, I'm not telling you who I recruited last night.

But all that is irrelevant, as we need to knock out the zombies as a priority. (also note that it's the zombie time - Vytron/maident - that are currently voting me).

I strongly urge you all (with all the effort I can manage in a game I really have no way of winning at this point) to vote for maident.

patzer

Postby patzer » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:16 am UTC

Vytron wrote:Make him tell us who they culted, and lynch them.

I think this is the flaw in the plan.

Ug is almost certainly cult, but, if we make him a VT, he has no incentive to tell us who he recruited. :(

hmm. Maident was probably telling the truth about recruiting frogman - unless they both spontaneously thought it a good idea to lie about that.

Given the lack of any other solid lead, we should probably just lynch Ug and hope for the best.

Return to “Mafia”