Happy Birthday to thee!
451's a big number!
Happy Birthday to thee
Welcome to Shakespeare Mafia, Part II
I'm going to get the roles out in the next few minutes. Please confirm in thread (to give me time to write opening flavor).
2. Post restrictions are mostly there for fun. I might remind you of them if you ignore them, but don't expect a bat coming down on you.
3. Days will be generally 4 days, nights generally 2, with the whole weekend counting as one day. Extensions are possible.
4. There is nothing that is intended to be bastardy. Some mechanisms may have non-obvious effects.
5. No posting in this thread unless you are playing in it.
6. No talking about this game except in this thread or in an appropriately titled spoiler in the discussion thread.
7. No editing your posts. For any reason, at any time unless explicitly told to do so by the mod or co-mod.
8. Do not lurk! Lurkers risk being replaced.
9. You may post in thread until a hammer vote is placed or the mod declares the day over for whatever reason.
10. If all players explicitly say they are happy to end the day early, e.g. because of an unbreakable tie, the mod may end the day before the deadline.
11. You may not quote directly from your role PM or anything else from the mod. Paraphrasing is fine.
12. Only use bold text for voting, unvoting, asking the mod questions or stating important information (e.g. being away for 2-3 days). FoSses and similar may also be in bold.
13. No reading spoilered posts for this game in the discussion thread.
14. Mod statements (apart from these rules) will be posted in bold.
15. In case of tied votals, the first person to have reached the given total will be lynched.
1. Sir Gabriel