Shakespeare Mafia III - Curtain Call

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

DethStalker

Re: Shakespeare Mafia III - Act I opens

Postby DethStalker » Wed May 17, 2017 12:06 am UTC

um.. I have played mafia the real life one but I suck at It I played it a couple times.

Thee, playing, heinous, playing mafia; not extraordinare; just plain.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Wed May 17, 2017 12:40 am UTC

DethStalker wrote:Thee, playing, heinous, playing mafia; not extraordinare; just plain.
Do not role-play. Seriously don't spend the effort on it. It's optional even if your role PM says you must do it, it is still optional. You obviously don't have the time to actually participate, don't waste time on secondary things like roleplaying.

How about the other questions. Pick any player and tell me if you think they are town or scum.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

dimochka

Postby dimochka » Wed May 17, 2017 12:48 am UTC

DethStalker wrote:um.. I have played mafia the real life one but I suck at It I played it a couple times.

My recommendation for you would be to ask our mod for someone to sub in for you, and join in the next non-complex game we do. One of us can run a newbie friendly game that may be a better fit after this one is over. It's tough to adjust to a pace of analyzing 15 players in a flavored game with complex roles.

If you still want to participate, here's what would be helpful:
1. Go through everyone's posts. See if you think someone seems off or suggesting something that is not very helpful to town.
2. See who is pushing lynches on others for reasons that aren't quite sound.
3. See who you think is truly trying to analyze the game (because, keep in mind, scum usually has some additional information at the onset that is not provided to town, simply because they know their team).
4. Once you do those, post your thoughts. Some people are clearly more scummy than others, but the reasons may appear different to different people.
5. If possible, create a town to scum list from that.

Unrelated - I will have a list today. I hate that Jimbob is right in his analysis of my playing; it's never intentional.

EBWOP: Yeah, what Boomfrog said.
If you're curious about the origin of my avatar, google "Cheburashka".

DGames | Bard

Postby DGames | Bard » Wed May 17, 2017 1:32 am UTC

BoomFrog wrote:
DGames | Bard wrote:Can only make quick hits today, so I'll respond to Jim in a bit.

But more importantly, and for reasons I can't really explain, Laserguy should not be a play today. I have verrrrrry good reasons for saying this. I know I'm pulling an SDK here somewhat, but yeah.

I'll compromise to Dethstalker if need be, but I will vehemently have to stand behind Laserguy as being Town, contrary to what seems like scummy behavior according to a few.

Huh... you better have a REALLY good reason that your going to reveal D2 if this ends up going sour.

Unvote
Vote SDK

I've been crumbing this all game, so it's legit. Cat's honor!

SDK

Postby SDK » Wed May 17, 2017 1:38 am UTC

@jimbob, you said yourself that Laser's latest posts looked a lot better. I agree. His explanation for slinging mud at me was solid. I'm less concerned with people not fully thinking through the implications of my claim as long as there doesn't appear to be anything malicious there. I'm not 100% convinced he's town, but I'm no longer confident that he's scum. Bard's claim adds to that now too.

If no one wants to follow me on Madge, I'd be okay with a DethStalker lynch, but that is super lazy and super unhelpful going forward. I'm not at all confident in my BoomFrog read, but I'd rather do that than a random. Even Znirk would be better.
The biggest number (63 quintillion googols in debt)

bessie

Postby bessie » Wed May 17, 2017 1:56 am UTC

Unvote
Vote LaserGuy

This is to move LaserGuy’s vote from BoomFrog to myself. I don’t think I’m a lynch candidate today. Or maybe I am. I'll take that chance.

Unvote

dimochka wrote:
SDK wrote:Why do you say "Bessie is probably almost everyone's town read though"? Her behavior appears townish, but I hope you're not referring to my confirmation of her when you simultaneously don't think I'm telling the truth.

No sir, I'm referring to the general read people get from her across games. Though your note does give it slightly more credibility in my eyes.
I’m seriously considering FoSing everyone that labeling me townie for meta reasons. It’s a safe, dare I say lazy, read.

dimochka wrote:No, King Lear is Cordelia's father. He tries to convince her to profess her love for him and then banishes her when she refuses (I'm shortening and paraphrasing wikipedia). So I wouldn't call him a stellar father figure...
It was an oddly placed comment. Then I’ll just assume it was role playing.

BoomFrog wrote:Due to RL time crunch I'm going to drop the fancy prose this post. My apologies to my fans Bessie and plytho.
:( Ok this time. I’m expecting great things tomorrow.

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:bessie - (1st in townie list, previously moderately townie, partly due to SDK claim): Her vote on me hasn't been explained explicitly, which as I've said before, I don't like in principle (applies to all votes after initial RVS, not just ones on me). I think she's being overly critical of LaserGuy's pointing out of her as a night target. Any scum worth their salt knows that a "confirmed" townie is bad for them (cue reaction from bessie that I'm pointing it out again),
Happy to comply! Here, have a quote:
bessie wrote:Apologies. Guess I was wrong. You must be town because it's always such an obvious town-tell when someone says "would I be doing this if I were scum?"

DethStalker wrote:um.. I have played mafia the real life one but I suck at It I played it a couple times.

What BoomFrog and dimochka very politely said.

SDK wrote:If no one wants to follow me on Madge, I'd be okay with a DethStalker lynch, but that is super lazy and super unhelpful going forward. I'm not at all confident in my BoomFrog read, but I'd rather do that than a random. Even Znirk would be better.
I agree in principle with what you're saying, but the problem is that I think we may have to kill him to get rid of him. As has been pointed out, there's no justification for requesting a replacement/modkill because he's not actually breaking any rules, except maybe this one:
8. You may not play to lose, act in a way that is clearly against your win condition or ruin the game for other players.

I’ve been saving this because it is my favorite soliloquy and one of the greatest ever written. But I think DethStalker's earned this special performance.

To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time,
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Back with some reads later. I'm too annoyed to do it right now.

#HBC | YOLOSWAG

Postby #HBC | YOLOSWAG » Wed May 17, 2017 3:44 am UTC

SDK wrote:
#HBC | YOLOSWAG wrote:A Madge lynch?

Is there evidence she has been avoiding the thread and purposely lurking? Or has she shown scumminess in her 1 or 2 posts?

If not, I wouldn't be enthusiastic because I have her as a straight null. Most of that pool are straight nulls and I gave as suggestions to "clean up" the game before we have too many nulls as the game continues. I'd rather have them shot than waste a lynch on them.

I find her posts scummy. In absence of strong scum reads otherwise, she'd be my pick.
Read it, buy it. She can go.

In light of Bard's claim, so can Znirk. I was giving him time because I liked the Laserguy vote but that's blown away with the recent revelation. I buy the claim; he mentioned Laserguy as "his lord" or something to that effect earlier which I found curious.

Happy with my Dethstalker vote; keep in mind with a freezeblade replacement imminent we may not be able to find someone for DS. That said, will switch vote near deadline depending on where the winds blow.

Is a majority lynch required? I'd check the OP but the forums have been slow and unresponsive at times for me tonight.

#HBC | YOLOSWAG

Postby #HBC | YOLOSWAG » Wed May 17, 2017 3:45 am UTC

Nevermind. Forum's working again and I see we're playing with plurality.

SDK

Postby SDK » Wed May 17, 2017 4:04 am UTC

You want to do Madge? I really think that's our best bet for today.

bessie, how would you feel about that?

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Wed May 17, 2017 4:19 am UTC

I would strongly prefer deathstalker over madge.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed May 17, 2017 4:56 am UTC

Have to reread Madge when I get to a computer but from memory her content is strongly consistent with any of her previous D1 plays and in itself is not scummy when coming specifically from her. Would be a lurker lynch in my opinion and we can do better than that.

bessie

Postby bessie » Wed May 17, 2017 5:14 am UTC

I was having trouble loading the forum too, and the time I set aside for this tonight is gone. Very poor list with gut reads. Everyone that knows me knows that this type of read is not my strong point, and not the way I like playing, but I want to get something up in case the forum goes out again. Sorry no role playing; you don’t know how this disappoints me.

Town

bessie as Edmund - Might be town. She’s so hard to read.

plytho as Goneril - He’s townier than me. Why don’t you all go tease him for a while instead?

BoomFrog as The Fool - Read the play, for the Fool is not. BoomFrog was well cast.

SirGabriel as the Earl of Gloucester - No warning signs. Consistent with his town meta.

dimochka as Cordelia - Solid content when he finally got to it. If he is town all his reads will be correct.

DGames | Bard as the Earl of Kent - I like what I’ve seen. I hope I’m alive tomorrow to interact with you more because I think I would enjoy it a lot.

freezeblade as the Duke of Cornwall - Hates D1 and doesn’t post much on D1 anyway, but content was light even for him.

#HBC | YOLOSWAG as the Doctor - I like him a lot, but that doesn’t mean he’s town.

Sabrar as Regan - I feel he’s more impatient and confrontational as scum, if that’s possible.

SDK as Edgar - Hell if I know. Brain says non-town, gut says non-scum.

Gopher of Pern as King Lear - Content similar to his town meta, which I usually read as scum anyway.

Madge as Oswald - Fluff. Her very few reads are borrowed from others. Would be scummier lean, but I also feel she would post more as scum.

Znirk as a Servant - Unlike him to abandon a game, I hope he’s ok. Oh and slight scum lean.

jimbobmacdoodle as an Officer - Same feeling as previous game: focused on things I see as secondary, noncommittal on things that matter. Scum lean.

LaserGuy as the King of France - Same feeling as jimbobmacdoodle.

DethStalker as the Duke of Burgundy - Scummiest player in the game. I’m not sure about his alignment though.

Scum

SDK

Postby SDK » Wed May 17, 2017 5:43 am UTC

Final hours here, so let's just do this.

Unvote, Vote Dethstalker

Good night, fellows. Return to your abodes. I shall be here 'pon thy return.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Wed May 17, 2017 5:47 am UTC

Deadline in ten hours, I won't be on again so I have to assume it's too late to start the SDK lynch wagon. If I'm choosing between Madge and DethStalker:

Unvote SDK
Vote DethStalker

Let's do this by a nice margin to prevent scum manipulations.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Wed May 17, 2017 5:55 am UTC

Note in case of my death: If DethStalker is non-mafia then lynch SDK. If SDK is mafia take a hard look at Yoloswag.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Wed May 17, 2017 5:58 am UTC

Also, if DethStalker is non-mafia then JimBob is also probably non-mafia.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed May 17, 2017 6:11 am UTC

BoomFrog wrote:Note in case of my death:

Don't like these kind of posts, creates too much wine.

plytho
¡This cheese is burning me!

Postby plytho » Wed May 17, 2017 6:13 am UTC

Vote: DethStalker

I just don't see how he's town. I don't want to have to lynch a newbie but he's showing no effort to improve his play. If you ask for a list of questions to answer but don't answer them after two people provide with (easy) questions to answer you're showing unwillingness to play.

@DethStalker: try joining a newbie game later and try to read along with a couple of games before that to get an idea of what good play looks like. (Or decide that the game is not for you.)
he him his

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Wed May 17, 2017 6:41 am UTC

LaserGuy wrote:Vote: BoomFrog
Vote:bessie

Votals:
DethStalker (5): #HBC | YOLOSWAG, SDK, BoomFrog, plytho
Gopher of Pern (1): DGames | Bard
dimochka (1): dimochka
SDK (1): SirGabriel
LaserGuy (1): Znirk
Znirk (1): jimbobmacdoodle
jimbobmacdoodle (1): Sabrar
bessie (1): LaserGuy
BoomFrog (1): Gopher of Pern

There was a lot of action there -- please help me double check. 12 people are voting. Not voting: freezeblade, DethStalker, Madge, bessie. Deadline is about 9 hours and 18 minutes from now.
Image <-- Evil experiment

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed May 17, 2017 6:51 am UTC

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:I don't like his FTFY on Yoloswag, not so much because it adds me (though that's what grabbed my attention), but more because he seems to be suggesting that Yoloswag made an accidental mistake in the list, potentially trying to mislead others. If he had his own opinion, he should have stated this explicitly, rather than trying to co-opt someone else's belief.

This is the 'I have to find Sabrar scummy to appear consistent but his logic is correct so I have to look for something else instead' nitpick. Also deliberate misrepresentation (in case you can't/don't want to open link: FTFY is typically used for humorous effect, pretending that the other poster made a mistake). If you compare the 'corrected' list with my town-to-scum list you will see that it contains exactly my own opinion as of that time.
Will reread jimbob during the night, don't understand what other people see in him.

Gopher of Pern

Postby Gopher of Pern » Wed May 17, 2017 7:03 am UTC

I honestly don't see how you could think them scum. They have shown no indication of trying to improve, even under threat of lynch. I would suspect jester if it weren't for a lack of jesters in the meta, and mpolo's claim that a jester lynch would end the game.

That said, they have been consistently unhelpful, and with the apparent extra vote on them, better to lynch them now, when there is low probability of lynching scum anyway, than lynch someone else who may be town, but is contributing. At the moment they are sitting at 5 votes, baring any unknown votes. (SDK, YOLO, Boomfrog, plytho, extra)

Dimochka I was feeling a bit off about. They hadn't contributed much of note lately, mainly focusing on 'helping' dethstalker, when that help had already been offered. But looking back over previous posts, they don't seem nearly as bad. Though I have to wonder why they think SDK is not normal scum.

Bessie, why do you think that you needed to move laserguys vote from Boomfrog to yourself? Boomfrog was in no danger of lynch. At that stage he had two votes.

YOLO seems to accept other people's opinions too readily. Though, if SDK is town, I would probably follow them on the Madge bandwagon.

Jimbob, pray tell, how are my reads of plytho different from your own?

I'm very interested in what Bard has to say. Cat's honor does not invite much confidence.

Here's a town to scum list:

1. Gopher of Pern as King Lear
2. Sabrar as Regan
3. plytho as Goneril
4. bessie as Edmund
5. dimochka as Cordelia
6. SirGabriel as the Earl of Gloucester
7. Madge as Oswald
8. Znirk as a Servant
9. freezeblade as the Duke of Cornwall
10. DethStalker as the Duke of Burgundy
11. LaserGuy as the King of France
12. SDK as Edgar
13. jimbobmacdoodle as an Officer
14. DGames | Bard as the Earl of Kent
15. #HBC | YOLOSWAG as the Doctor
16. BoomFrog as The Fool
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed May 17, 2017 7:23 am UTC

DGames | Bard wrote:In any event, something rubs me the wrong way about the bessie confirmation,
Please explain this quote from the very start of the game in light of your own confirmation regarding LaserGuy. State if you cannot do so without going into details about your role/ability. Have you not considered the mod's words about there being duplicated roles?

plytho

Postby plytho » Wed May 17, 2017 7:28 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:
BoomFrog wrote:Note in case of my death:

Don't like these kind of posts, creates too much wine.

Don't you think it's useful to point out potential scumbuddies of the lynch target?

I get that it's wine if everyone starts making an 'if I die' post but I feel in this case it's ok.

Gopher of Pern wrote:I honestly don't see how you could think them scum. They have shown no indication of trying to improve, even under threat of lynch. I would suspect jester if it weren't for a lack of jesters in the meta, and mpolo's claim that a jester lynch would end the game.

And I don't see how you were reading them as town here. I asked you to explain here but I'm still waiting for your answer.
he him his

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed May 17, 2017 7:32 am UTC

plytho wrote:Don't you think it's useful to point out potential scumbuddies of the lynch target?
Where do you see him doing that? He's only talking about the case where DethStalker is non-mafia.

Gopher of Pern

Postby Gopher of Pern » Wed May 17, 2017 7:32 am UTC

Umm...because they haven't tried to blend in. They have been spectacularly unhelpful, that even a newbie scum would think to themselves 'they're going to lynch me if I don't change something, let's change something."

They haven't changed how they post....which screams to me jester. But as that's so low a probability, I'm going to stick with town, as scum has more incentive to try and fit in with the rest than town. I was expecting them to engage after the last time, but they still havent. So, town or not, they are kinda a liability.
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed May 17, 2017 7:49 am UTC

Just in case work gets super-busy.

Unvote
Vote: DethStalker

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Wed May 17, 2017 7:59 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:
jimbobmacdoodle wrote:I don't like his FTFY on Yoloswag, not so much because it adds me (though that's what grabbed my attention), but more because he seems to be suggesting that Yoloswag made an accidental mistake in the list, potentially trying to mislead others. If he had his own opinion, he should have stated this explicitly, rather than trying to co-opt someone else's belief.

This is the 'I have to find Sabrar scummy to appear consistent but his logic is correct so I have to look for something else instead' nitpick. Also deliberate misrepresentation (in case you can't/don't want to open link: FTFY is typically used for humorous effect, pretending that the other poster made a mistake). If you compare the 'corrected' list with my town-to-scum list you will see that it contains exactly my own opinion as of that time.
Will reread jimbob during the night, don't understand what other people see in him.
Stated it as I saw it, though I'll take your word for it at this point that it was intended as humour. I had noticed that it matched your scum list, but that doesn't mean that it was intended as a joke.

On phone. Will try to find time at work to answer the other points addressed to me.
BlitzGirl the Primordial
matthewglen wrote:Cueball looks concerned.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed May 17, 2017 8:28 am UTC

Request mod-prod on Madge

plytho

Postby plytho » Wed May 17, 2017 8:39 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:
plytho wrote:Don't you think it's useful to point out potential scumbuddies of the lynch target?
Where do you see him doing that? He's only talking about the case where DethStalker is non-mafia.

Oh, right, I was reading that wrong.

Gopher of Pern wrote:Umm...because they haven't tried to blend in. They have been spectacularly unhelpful, that even a newbie scum would think to themselves 'they're going to lynch me if I don't change something, let's change something."

They haven't changed how they post....which screams to me jester. But as that's so low a probability, I'm going to stick with town, as scum has more incentive to try and fit in with the rest than town. I was expecting them to engage after the last time, but they still havent. So, town or not, they are kinda a liability.

I guess we're seeing the same thing and coming to different conclusions based on an untrustworthy source. I'm thinking there's no way town would behave any way close to that as town would be more open to trust people and take their advice, while you are saying there is no way scum could behave like that because they need to blend in. I guess I see where you are coming from now.
he him his

Madge

Postby Madge » Wed May 17, 2017 9:37 am UTC

I'm here. Sorry. Crazy week at work. So much to do and it keeps coming. First aid course today so wasn't at my desk at all. I'll do a pathetic town to scum list in an hour or so and then put my head back in the game come day 2.

Thanks for not lynching me, so far. Swear it's just my crappy d1 meta.

My trait is fear of rejection so I've been roleplaying that, thank you whoever pointed out.
I'm writing a vampire yaoi novel, here's my accountability link: https://www.beeminder.com/mad/redandwilliam

Madge

Postby Madge » Wed May 17, 2017 10:01 am UTC

OK guys here's my real crappy town to scum list. I don't like doing these, they're fully gut reads, but if I somehow end up dead (like scum would kill me, that would be cruel to have me suffer through d1 and never get to experience the joys of d2 with all its night results and wagons to analyse!!!!!), maybe it will help? I doubt it. Let's try it though.

Knights:
Sabrar,
SDK (for now)
Dim (entirely because of A+ roleplaying)
Bessie (trust SDK)

KNeutrals:
Znirk, Freezeblade (activity issues for both these guys)
GoP (no read)
BoomFrog (no read)
Plytho (no read)
Jimbob (no read)
YOLOSWAG (no read)
Laserguy (no read)

Knaves:
Bard (I have heard that you can do better, so...)
SirGabriel (gave no justification for his IMO misguided read that I saw, but I did have TWO PAGES to catch up on so I could have missed it)
Dethstalker (but I think likely town despite this, if replacements grow on trees I want him replaced)
I'm writing a vampire yaoi novel, here's my accountability link: https://www.beeminder.com/mad/redandwilliam

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Wed May 17, 2017 10:22 am UTC

DGames | Bard wrote:I've been crumbing this all game, so it's legit. Cat's honor!
Could you highlight how you have been doing this, please. I don't have time to check this out myself.
BlitzGirl the Primordial

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed May 17, 2017 10:38 am UTC

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:Town
plytho
bessie
SDK
SirGabriel
BoomFrog
dimochka
Madge (lurker)
Yoloswag
Gopher of Pern
DethStalker (lurker)
DGames | Bard
Sabrar
LaserGuy
Znirk
Scum

Where would freezeblade be?

Gopher of Pern

Postby Gopher of Pern » Wed May 17, 2017 11:11 am UTC

I know they are gut feelings Madge, but why do you trust SDK, Sabrar and Dimochka?
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy

Madge

Postby Madge » Wed May 17, 2017 11:47 am UTC

SDK and Sabrar both have good reputations and seem to be playing well / consistent with that reputation today.

Dim is really only because I'm entertained by the roleplaying. Should really be in neutral.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed May 17, 2017 11:55 am UTC

@Gopher of Pern: you have Znirk quite high in your list (in my opinion). Is he just a neutral read and do you find everyone else below him scummy-ish? Or do you have a different reason?

Gopher of Pern

Postby Gopher of Pern » Wed May 17, 2017 12:01 pm UTC

Znirk has the one post. They are completely neutral, along with freezeblade, madge, and dethstalker. They haven't posted enough content for me to form an opinion either way. Ones below I have felt something scummy from.
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy

#HBC | YOLOSWAG

Postby #HBC | YOLOSWAG » Wed May 17, 2017 12:07 pm UTC

BoomFrog wrote:Note in case of my death: If DethStalker is non-mafia then lynch SDK. If SDK is mafia take a hard look at Yoloswag.
I wish :)

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Wed May 17, 2017 12:38 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:
jimbobmacdoodle wrote:Town
plytho
bessie
SDK
SirGabriel
BoomFrog
dimochka
Madge (lurker)
Yoloswag
Gopher of Pern
DethStalker (lurker)
DGames | Bard
Sabrar
LaserGuy
Znirk
Scum

Where would freezeblade be?

Oops. I'd put him between Gopher and DethStalker (with the lurker tag).

Updated thoughts with deadline in not too long a period of time:

I have my doubts about the LaserGuy confirmation by Bard, but I'm willing to give them both some time to explain it, since at this point, it seems unlikely that a scum would put their neck on the line to clear him. I'd like to hear LaserGuy's comments on the claim.

Gopher of Pern wrote:Jimbob, pray tell, how are my reads of plytho different from your own?
I have no idea why I put that there - I suspect I got mixed up with somebody else, probably Sabrar or SDK. Apologies.

My Sabrar read is slipping in the townie direction, Bard and LaserGuy are tied together with Bard's claim, which I think deserves time to be demonstrated, and Znirk has gone AWOL (and nobody else seems to care that much about him). As much as I don't like being unfriendly to newcomers, DethStalker really hasn't helped themselves at all, despite numerous opportunities, so I'm going to join that wagon.

Unvote
Vote DethStalker
BlitzGirl the Primordial

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Wed May 17, 2017 12:47 pm UTC

Votals:
DethStalker (7): #HBC | YOLOSWAG, SDK, BoomFrog, plytho, Sabrar, jimbobmacdoodle
Gopher of Pern (1): DGames | Bard
dimochka (1): dimochka
SDK (1): SirGabriel
LaserGuy (1): Znirk
bessie (1): LaserGuy
BoomFrog (1): Gopher of Pern
Image <-- Evil experiment

Return to “Mafia”