Shakespeare Mafia III - Curtain Call

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

SirGabriel

Re: Shakespeare Mafia III - Act II is going to need some adjustments

Postby SirGabriel » Wed May 24, 2017 1:35 pm UTC

mpolo, can we get the official votals please?

SirGabriel

Re: Shakespeare Mafia III - Act III opens in chaos

Postby SirGabriel » Sun May 28, 2017 3:31 pm UTC

Still two night kills, so unless someone claims vig, we most likely still have one more Stage Actor's Guild member left, plus the supernatural team.

Did BoomFrog ever claim a tracker result? If not, we should look through his posts from the end of D2 to see if he breadcrumbed anything.

What does everyone think about doing a mass claim today? At the very least, I would like Bard and SDK to claim, as they're the two who claimed to have info about other players in their PM.

SirGabriel

Re: Shakespeare Mafia III - Act I opens

Postby SirGabriel » Mon May 29, 2017 12:51 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:I've once again revised my earlier stance on this matter.
@SDK: I do not think you are bessie's mason-buddy. You could still be Town but you need to explain the following ASAP:
SDK wrote:Speaking of role PM's, I'm just going to say this now: I have never received a more scummy town role PM. And I've been a Miller more than once (though I am not a Miller now).

After SDK's claim I would be interested in Bard's info.

After that I think bessie's buddy should come forward.

And we should stop there with the claims unless someone has a useful night-result to share.

This claim order sounds good to me. I also would not object to Bard claiming first and then SDK.

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Mon May 29, 2017 7:43 pm UTC

I am the other mason.

bessie and I both found it odd that a non-mason townie would start out the game with confirmation of the towniness of one of the masons. However, now that SDK has claims his role, his earlier claims make sense, and his play so far is consistent with his claim, so I'm inclined to believe him.

I'm not convinced by Bard's claim, and I think LaserGuy should full claim now. I suspect the two of them are the supernatural scum team.

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Tue May 30, 2017 2:28 pm UTC

SDK wrote:
Sabrar wrote:All in all I think I would currently prefer to lynch Bard today even though it would definitely mean 2 kills tonight as well.

You've moved completely away from the 4+1 scenario (with LaserGuy and Bard being the last two Guild members)?

I'm not following you. If Bard and LaserGuy are on the same team (and I think we can safely say they are), no matter which team they're on, killing one of them would leave their partner alive and would leave any scum not aligned with them alive, so there would still be two kills.

I think that it would be better to try to kill the last member of whichever scum team has only one remaining member, and leave Bard alone for now, to reduce the number of scum-controlled nightkills. If anyone has a cop/vig/something else that might be useful, maybe they should target Bard tonight.

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Wed May 31, 2017 2:12 am UTC

Gopher of Pern wrote:
LaserGuy wrote:
Sabrar wrote:
Gopher of Pern wrote:I must have thought something was up with bessie due to her having night chat.

Where did you state this previously?

@Gopher, can you answer this?

I didn't state this. I thought something was up with bessie. It must have been because she had night chat. She changed a bit from D1 to D2, and I picked up on it.

It wasn't because of her night chat. D2 she was intentionally acting scummy, hoping that would result in more suspicion on SDK and force him to full claim.

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Wed May 31, 2017 3:25 pm UTC

I really don't like how Bard has been playing today, especially how he thinks we should take him at his word that he's a lover whether we think he's scum or not. And LaserGuy has been looking scummy all game, but probably isn't a good lynch target just in case Bard is telling the truth. As I said before, I would prefer to finish off a whole faction of scum today, but I would not be opposed to lynching Bard if everyone thinks he/LaserGuy are the scummiest players left.

If I had to guess, GoP or Madge is the other remaining scum, but neither of them looks as scummy as Bard/LaserGuy.

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Wed May 31, 2017 4:38 pm UTC

plytho wrote:Is there a possibility that Madge, Bard and LaserGuy are all scum?

Is it possible they're all scum? Absolutely, I would not be surprised to find that Bard and LaserGuy are on one scum team and Madge is on the other.
Is it possible they're all scum on the same team? Highly unlikely in my opinion, as that would imply that either (1) we started out with at least 6 scum, or (2) the second kill last night did not come from the guild even though no one has claimed vig.

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:28 pm UTC

Madge wrote:Other aside: in order not to risk revealing my vote power, I will not vote again this game unless necessary. I am doing this to keep the information scum gets to a minimum.

So you're claiming to have a second, vote-related power in addition to your power you can use every night? Sounds a lot stronger than the townie powers that have flipped (with the possible exception of bessie's mason chat).

SirGabriel

Re: Shakespeare Mafia III - Act IV looks grim

Postby SirGabriel » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:36 pm UTC

I've been debating about this since the start of the day, and I've come to the conclusion that it's probably a good idea: I think the inventor should claim their role and who they gave stuff to and why they gave stuff to them. Don't claim what you gave to who, as that would probably help scum more than town at this point.

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:25 am UTC

I like Sabrar's claim order. Sabrar can claim right before me.

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:07 pm UTC

kalira wrote:SirG, to answer your question, I sent something to bessie N1 and to you last night. I missed deadline for sending in actions N2. I presume since she was masons with you, that she discussed what she was given at some point.

I can confirm that bessie received a gift N1 and I received a gift N3. I have no way of knowing yet whether either gift works as advertised, and since no one received anything N2, neither does anyone else. But bessie believed it was probably a genuine gift rather than a fake, and I'm inclined to agree.

Also, I believe it's my turn to claim. I am a mason, nothing more. My only power now is the one-shot thing kalira gave me.

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:08 am UTC

Vote: Gopher of Pern

Madge wrote: SirG should test the invention he got last night, if he dies it will look badly for Kalira (flavour can be trusted after all, but it does mean scum can kill SirG and frame Kalira - but then they miss out on denying us cop results

I don't see any reason to announce whether I'm using my gift tonight. If I die, that doesn't necessarily mean anything, but if I die and so does someone else, it probably means the gift killed me (but I doubt that will happen, even if the gift is fake).

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:05 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:@SirGabriel: I've tried to show here why it's better to lynch LaserGuy first. It is important that Town does not divide their votes among multiple players because that allows scum to change at last minute and force a mislynch. With plytho unable to switch over to GoP (if he's Town), please change your vote to LaserGuy.

Sorry, I must have missed that post.

Unvote

Vote: LaserGuy

Znirk

Re: Shakespeare Mafia III (pregame)

Postby Znirk » Thu May 11, 2017 1:12 pm UTC

Bold gentlemen, and ladies fair, I can
Confirm a Private Message hath arrivèd.

Znirk

Re: Shakespeare Mafia III - Act I opens

Postby Znirk » Fri May 12, 2017 9:47 pm UTC

Spoiler:
dimochka: nontribution, self-vote. Later, another empty post. Gets townie points because reasons (I will explain later, but don't want to give scum ideas right now).

sirgabriel: possible overreaction to sabrar implying scum-have-daychat in what I read as a joke

SDK: "bessie is confirmed town" after Sabrar asks for her reads on multi-word-confirmers: WTF? 2-team nudgewink; later points out that one of the scum factions may be a loner.

Laserguy:
LaserGuy wrote:Second, I find SDK's assertion of bessie to be town to be most alarming, as it will require some heroic effort to keep her alive if this claim is true.

Scum:laser ersatz-daychatting to suggest his team should go for town rather than second scumteam?

Bard: not sure if 2 scumteams

Freezeblade: PM refers to supernatural scum powers

Gopher fishes for vote-screwing powers, Gabriel jumps on that. Bard agrees w/ Gabriel.

Laserguy: setup speculation, defends dimochka, frowns at SDK

I like Gopher for asking the "any vanillians?" question. I see a townie reason to ask this which scum members may not yet be aware of.

(jimbobbed by a ninja, but I can't stay to look at his post in detail. Sorry.)

I think we're all agreed Day One is hard,
Yet what I hear in the debate thus far
Hath led me to suspect of Gabriel
And Laser Guy, and to a lesser point,
I wonder at what Master SDK
Is up to when he shouts that Madge is town.

vote: Laserguy

Return to “Mafia”