Shakespeare Mafia III - Curtain Call

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

BoomFrog

Re: Shakespeare Mafia III - Act I opens

Postby BoomFrog » Thu May 11, 2017 8:59 pm UTC

Confirm
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Fri May 12, 2017 9:20 pm UTC

I hardly need my coxcomb, it is clear to all that I am a fool indeed. I mistook our opening night to be next week, and surely the slings and arrows of the outside world have besieged me. I haven't even heard all the words that have been spoken but trust I will recompense before the curtain rises.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Sat May 13, 2017 12:58 am UTC

@GoP: If revealing the vote manipulation helps distinguish the lower powered town, then that helps the nefarious forces. Why would you suggest forcing any townie to claim D1?

@LaserGuy: This discussion of the vote manipulation was inevitable but it will help scum more then town to know the details. Let sleeping Bessie's lie.

More when RL is not in the way.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Sat May 13, 2017 1:42 am UTC

DethStalker wrote:(Im character)
Thou, a noble, hated. Thou? Shall thy?

You move your lips but I hear only the babbling of a brook. This is not communication. Tell me, what are your opinions of the other players? Speak now or be forever silenced.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Sat May 13, 2017 4:41 am UTC

TOWN
bessie as Edmund - Vouched for by a man of low character, but I won't hold it against her.
Gopher of Pern as King Lear - Lacking in good sense but not in morals.
freezeblade as the Duke of Cornwall - In the townie club.
Sabrar as Regan - Forging ahead.
#HBC | YOLOSWAG as the Doctor - Sensible but savvy.
SDK as Edgar - Intriguing but more is expected.
Madge as Oswald - I humbly beseech you to post more m'Lady
plytho as Goneril - Overwhelmed by the ambiance perhaps?
dimochka as Cordelia - Get to the point before the point gets to you.
DGames | Bard as the Earl of Kent - well spoken but unhelpful.
BoomFrog as The Fool - Only a fool would speak the truth.
SirGabriel as the Earl of Gloucester - Superficial isn't super.
DethStalker as the Duke of Burgundy - Going to be lynched if he doesn't provide real content.
LaserGuy as the King of France - Enthusiastic examination of excrement is still the work of scum.
jimbobmacdoodle as an Officer - Far too concerned with nothings.
Znirk as a Servant - Digging in the mud is only going to get you dirty.
SCUM

Vote: Znirk

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Sat May 13, 2017 2:37 pm UTC

Gopher of Pern wrote:Boomfrog, any reason why you put yourself on the scummier side on your own list?

Would thou trust a man who proclaims himself an honest man? Tis but a jest, don't take it too seriously.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Sat May 13, 2017 2:47 pm UTC

Znirk wrote:Laserguy:
LaserGuy wrote:Second, I find SDK's assertion of bessie to be town to be most alarming, as it will require some heroic effort to keep her alive if this claim is true.

Scum:laser ersatz-daychatting to suggest his team should go for town rather than second scumteam?

In all seriousness though, this is drivel. Sir LaserGuy's comment is entirely valid objection to the declaration of a confirmed townie D1. Secondly scum likely don't know if there are other scum or not and there seems little need for them to stratagize about that D1. There is plenty to object to in LaserGuy's performance, but this isn't part of it.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Sun May 14, 2017 4:07 am UTC

I cannot abide a greater fool then I. As you are remorselessly unhelpfully I will be helpfully remorseless.

Unvote
Vote DethStalker

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Mon May 15, 2017 6:32 pm UTC

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:@BoomFrog, please could you further explain the scummy reads you have of LaserGuy, myself and Znirk, with a little more detail.

In a past life I might have erred so grievously,
That a villain could learn from me to better himself and his seeming.
To be outwitted by ones own wit is the most disastrous of fates.
Even in the next life I wouldn't chance to meet that bitter end again.

Aside, you agree with my ill view of Sir LaserGuy and Znirk,
yet you question me to my motives.
Your betrothed must be enchanted with your dexterous lips
Able to disagree on one side while agreeing from the other.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Mon May 15, 2017 6:33 pm UTC

mpolo wrote:Votals coming soon – going to dinner. I've seen two votes for extension. Is there consensus?

dimochka wrote:Extension would be great, but preferably not a long one. Don't want D1 taking weeks. 1-2 days max.

I fourth support of an extension but not more than 24 hours please.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Tue May 16, 2017 12:15 am UTC

SDK wrote:BoomFrog - You later explained your vote for Znirk, but it seems you are targeting people with little content. Why is that?

I think you know, but for GoP's benefit I will reveal,
I won't be content until I have more of it.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Tue May 16, 2017 4:54 pm UTC

dimochka wrote:Do we have a new deadline (or rather, is it in roughly 23 hours)? Or am I past deadline now? Pretty sure we can still post but I'm trying to figure out where we stand.

mpolo wrote:New deadline: Wednesday evening

Deadline is 23 hours from this post.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Tue May 16, 2017 5:27 pm UTC

mpolo wrote:There are some suggested role-playing "restrictions" that are intended to add to the fun. I'm not planning on policing them.

Due to RL time crunch I'm going to drop the fancy prose this post. My apologies to my fans Bessie and plytho.

Gopher of Pern wrote:Boomfrog, you have provided extremely little in what you have said. I'm not even sure what you provided for my benefit. Your constant avoiding of matters on import, has me thinking you are hiding something.

Unvote
Vote: Boomfrog

:roll: I was trying to prod the lurkers to get them to participate more. I admit ideally I would have gotten down a meaty post yesterday but RL was in the way of that. Anyway, Znirk and dethstalker are the mods business now.

Sabrar wrote:Soulreads should not be rationalized, lest they lose their meaning.

I see we are like minded. But in reviewing your point I think you should actually revisit jimbobMacdoodle. I was also surprised that on a reread he appears quite townie.

Town
BoomFrog
Sabrar
dimochka
jimbobmacdoodle
Madge
freezeblade
bessie
plytho

Gopher of Pern
YOLOSWAG
Bard
SirGabriel

SDK
LaserGuy
Scum

Lurkers who need to participate more or be replaced:
Znirk
dethstalker

I've been thinking of voting JimBob or LaserGuy but my reread of JimBob makes me feel he is probably town. SDK has been extremely unhelpful so close to deadline and his "half miller" claim was entirely unnecessary and makes no sense in light of the randomized roles. I'm going to reread LaserGuy and if I don't think he's scum I'm going to vote SDK by processes of elimination plus other pings. This feels like I'm bitter about last game, but I'm really not. I'm also trying not to let the fear of bias bias me the other way away from these three. (for those who don't know, last game Laser, JimBob, and SDK pulled a perfect mafia game against town, largely due to SDK's leadership in mafia daychat.)

Unvote: Dethstalker

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Tue May 16, 2017 5:48 pm UTC

SDK wrote:At this point I'm looking at LaserGuy, BoomFrog and Madge as most likely. Need more content from Znirk, DethStalker and freezeblade to either clear them or add them to that list.

While I work on my reads list: Laser and I make sense, but why pick Madge out of the other low content people. What pings you about her?

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Tue May 16, 2017 5:54 pm UTC

@Everyone else: The most useful thing we can have to judge your content is a town to scum list. Even if it's just based on gut that better then nothing. Reasons are more helpful (yes I know I'm a hypocrite).

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Tue May 16, 2017 9:30 pm UTC

Funny how SDK unvoting makes me feel better about this. I know I'm not being led by the nose this time.

LaserGuy wrote:
Znirk wrote:I think we're all agreed Day One is hard,
Yet what I hear in the debate thus far
Hath led me to suspect of Gabriel
And Laser Guy, and to a lesser point,
I wonder at what Master SDK
Is up to when he shouts that Madge is town.

vote: Laserguy

Madge is town? How curious.

Unvote Znirk

This reminds me of exactly what happened to scum!LaserGuy last game. He got for votes on him D1 and dismissed it casually. Too casually in retrospect which was because SDK (his scum mates) was the fourth and advised him to stay cool via PM.

LaserGuy is dismissing znirk too casually and didn't deem fit to respond in any way or question znirk's bizarre reasoning. This is scum LaserGuy trying too hard to be casual.

DethStalker - The soul of unreason. I think enough words about him have been said considering what little he has provided. My only misgiving is that I hear the rumblings of an approaching wagon, one which, perhaps, is being guided by nefarious hands in hopes of misdirecting us from more dangerous targets.

Also this is a very defending without defending sort of scum post. If LaserGuy​ is scum I suspect DethStalker is too. Especially with how angry LaserGuy's later interaction with Dethstalker is. (No quote because I'm on mobile).

Vote LaserGuy

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Tue May 16, 2017 9:40 pm UTC

Madge wrote:Guys guys guys I'm so very sorry that I haven't posted yet! I've only just arrived - where may we set our horses?

I know you've all been really busy and gotten a lot done and I'm hoping I can contribute and that you're not going to be too put out by my dallying!!!

I think SDK made a good point about his role PM - my role PM looks good but my character is not the greatest, I hope it doesn't make any of you think any less of me! I'm going to try my best and do a good job this time, honest!

@SDK: I think you lack a post restriction and so haven't been seeing things through that lense but clearly Madge "lacks self confidence". I would normally let her defend herself but we are too close to deadline. I think her comment about her role bring not great was entirely role playing and not another Miller-esc claim like yours.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Tue May 16, 2017 11:57 pm UTC

DGames | Bard wrote:Can only make quick hits today, so I'll respond to Jim in a bit.

But more importantly, and for reasons I can't really explain, Laserguy should not be a play today. I have verrrrrry good reasons for saying this. I know I'm pulling an SDK here somewhat, but yeah.

I'll compromise to Dethstalker if need be, but I will vehemently have to stand behind Laserguy as being Town, contrary to what seems like scummy behavior according to a few.

Huh... you better have a REALLY good reason that your going to reveal D2 if this ends up going sour.

Unvote
Vote SDK

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Wed May 17, 2017 12:40 am UTC

DethStalker wrote:Thee, playing, heinous, playing mafia; not extraordinare; just plain.
Do not role-play. Seriously don't spend the effort on it. It's optional even if your role PM says you must do it, it is still optional. You obviously don't have the time to actually participate, don't waste time on secondary things like roleplaying.

How about the other questions. Pick any player and tell me if you think they are town or scum.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Wed May 17, 2017 4:19 am UTC

I would strongly prefer deathstalker over madge.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Wed May 17, 2017 5:47 am UTC

Deadline in ten hours, I won't be on again so I have to assume it's too late to start the SDK lynch wagon. If I'm choosing between Madge and DethStalker:

Unvote SDK
Vote DethStalker

Let's do this by a nice margin to prevent scum manipulations.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Wed May 17, 2017 5:55 am UTC

Note in case of my death: If DethStalker is non-mafia then lynch SDK. If SDK is mafia take a hard look at Yoloswag.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Wed May 17, 2017 5:58 am UTC

Also, if DethStalker is non-mafia then JimBob is also probably non-mafia.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Wed May 17, 2017 1:53 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:Will reread jimbob during the night, don't understand what other people see in him.

To be clear, I find the majority of his content scummy but there was one strong townie ping. I'm reconsidering that ping in light of the weight of his other behavior but I'm trusting my instincts for now.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Sat May 20, 2017 5:27 pm UTC

In his life a man has much to do and do little time,
He frets away the hours as he can
And equipped with meager portal to the realm (on mobile)
It is not the time for a duel of quotations,
My riposte to SDK can wait,
our blood will simmer before it boils.

SDK wrote:
bessie wrote:
SDK wrote:Then there's his "in case of my death" post, which isn't really a scummy thing to do,
You did one of these D1 of Dark Tower mafia.

Yep, and I did one Day 1 of Dark Tower as well. Town or scum can do it, but I've never seen town do one where they didn't consider the possibility of their chosen lynch target being scum.
In the conceivable world which DethStalker is a villain,
I expect that SDK is not in his company,
And with no cause to silence me
The villains let me live till the marrow.
How fortunate for us all that is that world
Though old Sabrer seems not fond of it.

I do believe I had the choice to push for poor Madges death if I so chose
So, in choosing not, unless she too is my nefarious companion I think I deserve some credit that I at least am not one type of scum.

On this topic let us dwell a little longer,
@Madge: Why do you feel it in your interest
To declare so loudly that you have power in the night
Those who speak such are often silenced for their carelessness.

BoomFrog

Re: Shakespeare Mafia III - Act II is going to need some adjustments

Postby BoomFrog » Sat May 20, 2017 5:46 pm UTC

What a curious realm it is,
Only dead men can be trusted
From the knowing if their soul
It's clear that two or three
supernatural things are with us now.
But if I were the god of this world
Concerned with variety and spice
I would make one or two a killer,
But one, or mayhap two,
an independent or ally of the town
SDK, if this is a part of your puzzle
Speak it now or forever hold your peace.

As to DethStalker's company,
Two is few for such a stage as this
If there is only the lone deadly ghast,
There may be as much as four traitorous thesbians
Though I think two ghosts are likely,
So therefore three of the more plain villains.
I'll have to keep on eye on those,
Who, diverting our attention, suggested two.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Sat May 20, 2017 8:16 pm UTC

The proclaimed master SDK,
So astut, and sharp of wit,
To err so​ frequently begs suspicion
Is it malice or mere ignorance
Take then a vote for your demise
As a compliment to your normal high value
Yet the stalker met his prey
And death, that unyielding beast,
Reveals the truth of the lynch
And knowing such that SDK
Pointed light at true darkness
we value his counsel still
And call him friend.

SDK wrote:BoomFrog

BoomFrog starts the game busy, which is fine. Those things he does chime in on are generally okay to start as well.

Eventually we get BoomFrog's first reads list. Most of his reads make sense. Others, not as much.
- freezeblade is "in the townie club" - why?

I see what others miss
A fool is no concern to kings
My guts were right about JimBob
Trust them then, though you are reserved,
reserve spilling them to the floor.

- I am on the townie side of neutral despite being referred to as "a man of low character". Throughout the Day, I continually slide further and further towards scum while it seems others generally agree that I am becoming more townie if anything (as is my usual course, I suppose).
I recall a recent story where,
a man such as you was proclaimed King of town,
at last he was the wickedest of all.
It is my charge then to remember,
And ensure history's cycle is not too swift,
to bring us to that same cursed fate.

- His read (and vote) on Znirk struck me as out of place. At the time, I immediately went back to read Znirk's one post to find where he was "digging in the mud", and found nothing. He explains shortly after that Znirk was attacking LaserGuy for faulty reasons, but unless he suspected Znirk was neutral, that doesn't jive with his own read on LaserGuy as mafia.
Overall though, no big deal.
I could not make the words more plain,
but quoting is so awkward now,
as I recall the words I can,
LaserGuy had much to melign him,
but not that which of Znirk spoke.
Making znirk's suspicions still bizarre
And new Sabrer has much to reframe.

BoomFrog was also reading jimbob as scum. When asked for reasons (on his jimbob, LaserGuy and Znirk reads), BoomFrog replied with this. His reason was that jimbob tricked him last game, then comes down strongly on jimbob for bugging him about his reads when jimbob shared those reads of LaserGuy and Znirk. This pings me not only because he didn't answer the question, but because this is again inconsistent with any scumteam that could be forming in BoomFrog's mind. He's not actually hunting scum (and shortly thereafter calls jimbob town).

The seed of truth in this pile,
I did indeed not consider a specific fellowship,
Such things are rarely apparent
So early on this stage.

BoomFrog's next reads list calls me scum, presumably buddies with LaserGuy? I was voting LaserGuy at the time.

Between the two I thought one scum,
But as you said, not both,
The conflict was too real.

Anyway, he gives some reasons for his suspicion of me, but nothing there didn't exist before - all the meat of it is regarding my first post. I asked him a question about my recent content (since clearly something must have changed his mind, right?), but received no answer despite him commenting on my Madge read in her defense (so he must have read the post).
What you lacked was hunting scum,
which you then supplied just after then,
but again I will say to all,
I will no longer advise the wicked,
on the manner they betray themselves.

Then there's his "in case of my death" post, which isn't really a scummy thing to do, but does not consider DethStalker being scum as even an option. BoomFrog is voting for DethStalker at this time.
The vote for DethStalker was not for death,
but to preserve the life of Madge,
would she live another day,
to use her power in the night,
and​ better serve the town,
then a wretched fool who can't be understood.

DethStalker's is a happy chance,
But was it luck or wit to happen upon this result?

Overall, I see a lot of reasons to believe BoomFrog is scum, and nothing to make me believe he is town. Someone mentioned that he's being more helpful this game, but I don't even see that - he's being less direct and less earnest in his scumhunting, and that's the key here. Maybe I should have pushed this yesterday instead of Madge. In any case, I do believe DethStalker is likely town, especially if BoomFrog is scum, so I'd rather do this. I realize deadline is in an hour, but if you like this case, make your vote. Since a tie just initiates an extension, there is no risk.

In light of day DethStalker is revealed,
If the horse stumbles the wagon follows,
If the wagon pulls is the horse born back?

Perhaps being direct doesn't suit
an enthusiastic fool.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Sun May 21, 2017 2:44 am UTC

I am at your service, lady.
I dare say, though many would begrudge me,
upon this stage there is no other
greater fool then I.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Sun May 21, 2017 11:47 pm UTC

Gopher of Pern wrote:Madge was in no danger of lynch (modkill, maybe), even though there was some discussion over it. You seemed to be following SDK blindly at that stage.

Honestly, after trying to read through your prose, you still haven't managed to form any honest opinions about anything this game.
Vote: Boomfrog

I must agree I may have spent a few too many hours
Crafting beautiful appetizers
And have yet to arrive at the main course
I don't blame you for your wet appetite.

But trust me, Madge was in danger.
SDK and YOLOSWAG were set to drive the wagon
Had I weighed in against dear Madge
She's be the one slain now.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Mon May 22, 2017 12:32 am UTC

Gopher of Pern wrote:You seemed to be following SDK blindly at that stage.

What is your opinion of SDK and why would you prefer lynching me over him?

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Mon May 22, 2017 4:40 am UTC

Gopher of Pern wrote:SDK I'm unsure of, which is relatively normal. His reputation precedes him, which means his outing of bessie doesn't speak to his townieness. I do agree with most of his reads, which is kind of unusual. SDK has contributed a lot more than you have, and I kind of consider you both have similar styles, so you are currently on the scummier side.
Plain text then: The sum total of SDK's content has been, "Bessie is town", "DethStalker might be scum", "Madge, boomfrog and Dethstalker are probably scum.", "LaserGuy is scum", "Nope, I accept he is not.", "Let's lynch madge.", "fine dethstalker", "No boomfrog actually."

The sum total of my content has been, "Silly RP", "Znirk is scum", "Secret message to Sabrer that he apparently didn't get", "despite the evidence JimBob is town.", "LaserGuy and SDK are probably scum", "I believe bard so let's lynch SDK.", "Madge is town don't lynch her, fine Dethstalker is an okay compromise."

Everything else has been noise. SDK did put dethstalker on the spot which is a decent sign that he isn't Albertian actors guild mafia so that's good, but he did try to push the lynch away from dethstalker at the last minute, onto madge and then onto me. I however, specifically did push the lynch onto dethstalker to save madge, so unless I'm supernatural scum-buddies with Madge I think I deserve more credit for the actually effect of my actions. SDK and I are both willy players, you can't judge us by our words. But if things are going well for town then we are probably not scum. And so far town is doing well. (but if either of us are this game, it's SDK :wink: ).

If things start going to shit, then lynch one of us, now it's time for me to stop getting distracted and find scum.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Mon May 22, 2017 4:44 am UTC

EBWOP
Sabrar
:oops:

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Mon May 22, 2017 5:35 am UTC

Town
-secret club members-
dimochka
Madge
freezeblade

-seem townie-
bessie - Acting just as a townie Bessie should. Sorry :p Could you try to find some scum though instead of being bored?
Gopher of Pern - even if I don't agree with him, I understand where he's coming from and he's right to be suspicious of me and SDK in general.
LaserGuy - focuses on the wrong things but perhaps that is just because he's relatively new. When trying to uncover a secret, ask yourself, is this something that it's good for town to know or good for scum to know? Not all secrets are bad.
Bard - A reckless move to protect LaserGuy if he is scum as the other team could kill LaserGuy and foil the plan. If Laser is town and Bard is scum then Bard is likely not buddies with DethStalker. The only sensible world with non-town Bard is if LaserGuy is supernatural SK and bard is a secret (and desperate) supporter but town!Bard is more likely.

plytho - Style pings me as town again. But only barely. Plytho: Who do you find scummiest right now? Who would you shot if you had to kill someone right now?
YOLOSWAG - Not mundane mafia, he hit dethstalker too hard for that. Possible supernatural mafia. Needs observation because he holds his cards so close to his chest it's hard to get a read on him. If you're town, please show your thinking a bit more, so I can read you and know I can trust you late game. Who are your four scummiest reads? Anybody you think might be buddies?
New Sabrar- Nothing redeeming has come from him D2 except defending me from SDK. Which, actually, is pretty redeeming.

SirGabriel - Low content but reasonable logic in what he does post. Put dethstalker third from bottom in initial read list so that's something but not much. Needs more content, but off to a good start D2.
SDK - Discussed ad nauseam already.

Scum

So that leaves me with no scum at all. PoE would be SirGabriel, but that's a lazy lurker lynch, I don't trust it. I'm making a wrong assumption somewhere here. It's getting too late and I've spent two hours rereading so I'll have to find scum tomorrow. I also can't figure out why JimBob was killed.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Mon May 22, 2017 7:53 pm UTC

plytho wrote:The town end of BoomFrogs list are people with pretty low content without explanation. Also ‘secret club members’?

@BoomFrog: are you claiming mason?
No.

Suspicious neutral.
Good.

SDK: is back tomorrow hopefully with a solid analysis of todays content. He may be a town-aligned indie.

Town-to-scum

plytho
Sabrar
DGames | Bard
LaserGuy
Bessie
SirGabriel
#HBC | YOLOSWAG
SDK
kalira
Dimochka
BoomFrog
Madge
Gopher of Pern
Scum

I bolded a couple of people that I feel are lacking in content D2 and could improve their position by providing (solid) content.
Why do you feel SDK's D1 was townie?

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Mon May 22, 2017 8:35 pm UTC

plytho wrote:
BoomFrog wrote: Why do you feel SDK's D1 was townie?

Where do you see me say that?

You have him now as "town-aligned Indy", he hasn't done anything of substance D2, why do you suspect he is town aligned?

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Mon May 22, 2017 8:48 pm UTC

@Bard: Who was most suspicious of you at the end of D1?

@Sabrar: After he answers if you have some data on that I'd like to know what you recorded.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Tue May 23, 2017 12:52 am UTC

@GoP: What's your opinion of Bard?

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Tue May 23, 2017 4:56 am UTC

Gopher of Pern wrote:Does anyone think it likely there is scum between Sabrar(Znirk) and Laserguy?

Gopher of Pern wrote:...and I'm feeling ok about laserguy.

Wait what? Why did you ask the first question if you don't actually think LaserGuy is scum?

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Tue May 23, 2017 5:38 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:YOLOSWAG's D1 content revolves around trying to dictate the lynch, thereby avoiding the spotlight (not the wisest move when performing for an audience). He has no townie-reads at all, just 'nulls' and players whose lynch he would be happy with.

D2 this trend continues exactly as before, coupled with his mistake due to the 2 scum-teams.
#HBC | YOLOSWAG wrote:Whatever happened to freezeblade? One minute.....
All of the above and this quote shows that he does not follow the thread closely and does not put enough effort into it because he already knows who his allies are.

I'm hoping to lynch YOLOSWAG today, hopefully the night will produce results about the drama building up in the active part of our actors.
Swag.

Vote: YOLOSWAG

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Tue May 23, 2017 9:33 pm UTC

Gopher of Pern wrote:
BoomFrog wrote:
Gopher of Pern wrote:Does anyone think it likely there is scum between Sabrar(Znirk) and Laserguy?

Gopher of Pern wrote:...and I'm feeling ok about laserguy.

Wait what? Why did you ask the first question if you don't actually think LaserGuy is scum?

Umm...because other people might?

The theory is that scum would off people who were onto them. Both jimbob and Sabrar died, and both jimbob and Sabrar had Laserguy and Znirk as possible scum. Ergo, a high chance that one or both of them are scum, if scum killed off people that were onto scum. I'm asking if the theory has any merit, rather than particular reads on both of them.

Just going from my own thoughts, I don't think Laserguy is scum, and I'm unsure of Sabrar(Znirk). But others may have different opinions.

Why did you find that hard to parse?
I don't understand why you would ask if you didn't have some suspicion of the answer being "yes". It seems like a waste of time, but after your explanation I see it more as an out-loud musing.

plytho wrote:While I understand that swagvoting YOLO makes some kind of sense, I'd like to hear why you think he's scum now.

Do you have any other scumreads? You didn't here:

Do you think New Sabrar is townie now? Did he move up in your list? I'm asking because beside 'swag' all you have in that post is Sabrar's argument.

You've pierced my hypocrisy bubble with your politeness:

I still think YOLO isn't guild mafia because of how hard he hit DethStalker, but I agree with Sabrar that he's clearly not paying much attention to the thread. In the previous game he was equally flippant until D3 when he suddenly actually cared about the lynch and became far more active. So I think, right now, he doesn't care who gets lynched. Also, just as a note, I do believe YOLO and SDK are not teammates. YOLO's "I wish" was quite convincing.

I have some other scum suspicions but I'm waiting for SDK's catch-up post before I voice them.

I don't think Sabrar and YOLO are teammates but otherwise my opinion of new Sabrar hasn't changed since my summery post.

@LaserGuy: You know there is zero chance Bessie will be lynched today, right? Why not vote for SDK instead of her? For Bessie to be scum and SDK to be town would require SDK to be foolish or reckless. We know he's not foolish and he's generally not reckless.

Return to “Mafia”