X-Men Mafia: Resolution

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby Sabrar » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:27 am UTC

mpolo is basically confirmed Town, item-crafting was confirmed independently so couldn't have carried out the NK. Only way for him being scum is if he forfeited the NK in favor of item-crafting AND we have SK (or bad shot from Cyclops but noone admits to it and Gopher of Pern probably didn't submit an action). Will know it D3.

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby Sabrar » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:42 am UTC

Who would die if Gambit is protected by Doc and Rogue is targeted by NK?

User avatar
dimochka
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:25 pm UTC
Location: Formerly NYC, now LA. He/Him/His please.

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby dimochka » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:04 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:Does Bodyguard protect against the lynch as well or just the NK?

NK only.

Sabrar wrote:Would Wolverine receive the same results in the following cases:
- Sniffing Iceman who is commuting,
- Sniffing a player who did not target anyone and was not targeted by anyone else?

Yes

bessie wrote:
dimochka wrote:
heuristically_alone wrote:If wolverine's sniff was redirected, how would his night action read? Would he get the result of the person he was redirected to but be told it was still the persin he targeted?

How would wolverive's sniff result read if he target iceman?


How would wolverive's sniff result read if he targeted nightcrawler?

I won't post specific PM wording. Assume Wolverine and other roles that can get night results would not be aware if something or someone tampered with them.

Wait, what? Are you saying theoretically Heury could be telling the truth about his result, even if theoretically Sabrar was untargetable last night?

No Comment.

Sabrar wrote:Who would die if Gambit is protected by Doc and Rogue is targeted by NK?

Gambit would die.
If you're curious about the origin of my avatar, google "Cheburashka".

User avatar
dimochka
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:25 pm UTC
Location: Formerly NYC, now LA. He/Him/His please.

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby dimochka » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:25 am UTC

Note: There is a pretty high probability that I won't be able to get to the thread until about four hours after deadline. Since deadline is soft, feel free to continue posting and voting until I end the day (but I'm not officially extending the day, so I will end it when I get to the computer, whether earlier or later than those four hours).
If you're curious about the origin of my avatar, google "Cheburashka".

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby Sabrar » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:07 am UTC

If Jubilee targets Wolverine and redirects him to back himself would Wolverine sniff Jubilee?

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby Sabrar » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:13 am UTC

Spelling out and possibly over-explaining basic stuff as well just so we don't waste time arguing about it.
Spoiler:
1. Town might mislead but should never lie about claims (in the meta-environment of this forum). We can assume that all townies are telling the truth.
2. We started with at most 3 non-town, after we lynch somitomi at most 1 non-town remains. Therefore
a, if a specific piece of information is confirmed by at least 2 players then it must be true
b, if we assume a hypothetical scenario where a specific player is scum then it immediately follows that everyone else is telling the truth, no more 'if's and 'but's needed.
3. If after lynching somitomi the game ends then all of the below is moot. If game continues then it means 1 of 4 things:
- somitomi was Survivor (we need to find LaserGuy's buddy)
- somitomi was Jester (we need to find LaserGuy's buddy)
- somitomi was SK (we need to find LaserGuy's buddy)
- somitomi was Mafia (we need to find the SK)
Luckily these are all distinct, we should know what is the situation D3.
About the truthfulness of the role-claims (independent from alignment):
Spoiler:
- Peaceful Whale claims Gambit very early when he has no idea what roles are in play. No counterclaim from anyone. Almost certainly true.
- mpolo claims Beast similarly early, item confirmed by adnapemit, must be true.
- heury claims Wolverine. LaserGuy's buddy knows whether Wolverine and Cyclops are in the game so they can false-claim it if needed. However heury claims a result that could be very easily contradicted by any role as most of them have night-actions, plus anyone else could have targeted me. I would assume that scum wouldn't risk this. Almost certainly true.
- bessie claims Rogue with a 'result' that might be confirmed. There are several roles which would not have known if they were blocked so this is a less risky thing to false-claim, still a bit unlikely.
- I claim Iceman which cannot be verified, however it dissolves the contradiction between heury's and bessie's claim.
More to follow.

User avatar
mpolo
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:24 pm UTC
Location: Germany

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby mpolo » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:20 am UTC

Timing is difficult today. I did send a cop or a doc to adnapemit.

I won't be back here until late afternoon. I hope that deadline is tomorrow, not today…
Image <-- Evil experiment

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby Sabrar » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:21 am UTC

Would Gambit die if Rogue is protected by Doc and also targeted by NK?

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby Sabrar » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:26 am UTC

@mpolo: thanks, would you also please clarify which? At first I just wanted to be sure that it was not a roleblock but now I think it's more beneficial if we can plan with it.

User avatar
somitomi
Posts: 545
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:21 pm UTC
Location: can be found in Hungary
Contact:

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby somitomi » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:40 am UTC

bessie wrote:somitomi, I know you’re new and I appreciate that you’re trying, but your analysis reads like a summary of opinions borrowed from other peoples’ reads. You had to be pushed to scum hunt, and even now you won’t commit to a firm read on anyone. I get the feeling that you are signaling your willingness to side with scum at endgame if it benefits you (note that there’s nothing wrong with that from a gameplay point of view) but it means that you are a liability to town.

I'm not sure how much credibility I have at this point, but let me just say that I had no intention to signal such thing or to side with mafia.
That kind of illustrates the problem I have with posting reads though. I'm don't think I would have the same feeling in a similar situation, apparently I'm not good at picking up on such subtle things. So the time I spend re-reading the thread and condensing that to some opinion usually boils down to very little (which gets labelled as "borrowed from other reads") and I'm left without any strong opinion or feeling I could go after.
—◯-◯

User avatar
adnapemit
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:05 am UTC
Location: The wrong timezone.

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby adnapemit » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:42 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:@mpolo: thanks, would you also please clarify which? At first I just wanted to be sure that it was not a roleblock but now I think it's more beneficial if we can plan with it.

Assume it is one or the other, if we lynch wrong I'd rather scum not know. Unless you have a specific fail-proof plan for one of the items.
Empress adnapemit "Nancy" "Time Panda"
[adnapemit|timepanda]
Does anyone actually read signatures?

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby Sabrar » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:50 am UTC

If somitomi is Survivor/Jester then I have a fool-proof plan for Cop. If there's an SK then the lynch is still good but the plan could rely on me being accepted as Town. Still working out the kinks to see if it can be improved.

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby Sabrar » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:19 am UTC

Absolutely fool-proof plan if adnapemit has Cop:

- bessie Siphon's heury
- adnapemit blocks moody
- adnapemit cops bessie
- mpolo gives Doc to heury
- I protect heury
- heury sniffs bessie

Nightcrawler!moody should cop adnapemit
Magneto!moody should cop adnapemit
Cyclops!moody should withhold
Professor X!moody should withhold
Storm!moody should withhold

Analysis:
0. If somitomi is Survivor/Jester then mpolo is mechanically cleared as Town as explained before.
Sidenote: in this case I'm also almost mechanically clear but that relies on BoomFrog not targeting bessie N1 (this is very probable but we don't know it for sure)
1. If there is no NK then we should have some additional results and can continue the discussion from where we left off (bessie should have obtained sniff, heury should have received Doc, adnapemit should have Cop result).
2. If there is an NK then
- heury and moody are mechanically cleared because they would have been blocked by Town.
- no redirection is possible (assuming that Professor X would have chosen a chat-buddy and that player would have claimed by now)
- if heury claims any result then bessie didn't block him so she must be scum
- if heury claims no result then scum!bessie must have blocked him therefore couldn't have blocked adnapemit
- therefore adnapemit should have a cop result on bessie. It's either scum (in which case it's one of them) or it's Town (which clears bessie).

Summary:
- if there is an NK then heury/moody are cleared
- if heury receives item then mpolo is cleared.
- if heury is killed then bessie must be scum and must have blocked me, otherwise one of the protections would have applied.
- if heury is alive but does not receive item then scum is either mpolo or one of the roleblockers. However if all 3 are alive then adnapemit should have Cop result on bessie, reducing the number of potential scum to 2.

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby Sabrar » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:23 am UTC

EBWOP:
- obviously if mpolo is killed then adnapemit should again have cop result on bessie.

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby Sabrar » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:55 am UTC

Also EBWOP

Gambit can only target each player once, if adnapemit for some reason targeted Gopher of Pern N1 then she can switch targets with bessie.

User avatar
adnapemit
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:05 am UTC
Location: The wrong timezone.

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby adnapemit » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:15 am UTC

That's actually a pretty good plan. I got X-ray goggles last night.
It also show how good a position town is at the moment.
Even if partially executed we should still end up with quite a few results assuming everyone claims their actions(whether they followed the plan or not) tomorrow.
But somitomi does has to be lynched. So no vote swapping while I'm sleeping please.
Should I put us at L-1?

Sabrar wrote:@adnapemit: who did you target N1?

Missed this earlier.
I targeted BoomFrog. With blocking, not killing.
Empress adnapemit "Nancy" "Time Panda"
[adnapemit|timepanda]
Does anyone actually read signatures?

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby Sabrar » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:28 am UTC

adnapemit wrote:Should I put us at L-1?
No need, bessie should switch once she comes online.

adnapemit wrote:Missed this earlier.
I targeted BoomFrog. With blocking, not killing.
Thanks.

User avatar
heuristically_alone
Posts: 235
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:43 pm UTC
Location: 37.2368078 and -115.80341870000001

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby heuristically_alone » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:02 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:
bessie wrote:So Heury, how did you get a result?
The same way you thought I might be able to confirm you targeting me. Neither of you were aware that your action failed.


Correct
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

Tillian wrote:sig'd

:idea: = Surprised Cyclops

User avatar
heuristically_alone
Posts: 235
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:43 pm UTC
Location: 37.2368078 and -115.80341870000001

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby heuristically_alone » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:05 pm UTC

bessie wrote:
dimochka wrote:
heuristically_alone wrote:If wolverine's sniff was redirected, how would his night action read? Would he get the result of the person he was redirected to but be told it was still the persin he targeted?

How would wolverive's sniff result read if he target iceman?


How would wolverive's sniff result read if he targeted nightcrawler?

I won't post specific PM wording. Assume Wolverine and other roles that can get night results would not be aware if something or someone tampered with them.

Wait, what? Are you saying theoretically Heury could be telling the truth about his result, even if theoretically Sabrar was untargetable last night?

Ninja'd by Sabrar. I didn't get a result, and didn't expect one. Heury claimed a result.


I PMed mod about my result and the answer was that he would not comment. But Sabrar being the iceman makes sense. But my result was that sabrar did not visit anyone nor did anyone visit him. It appeared like my ability has worked.
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

Tillian wrote:sig'd

:idea: = Surprised Cyclops

User avatar
heuristically_alone
Posts: 235
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:43 pm UTC
Location: 37.2368078 and -115.80341870000001

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby heuristically_alone » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:15 pm UTC

I don't see a problem with Sabrar's plan. I'm in.
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

Tillian wrote:sig'd

:idea: = Surprised Cyclops

User avatar
somitomi
Posts: 545
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:21 pm UTC
Location: can be found in Hungary
Contact:

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby somitomi » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:32 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:- Peaceful Whale claims Gambit very early when he has no idea what roles are in play. No counterclaim from anyone. Almost certainly true.
- mpolo claims Beast similarly early, item confirmed by adnapemit, must be true.
- heury claims Wolverine. LaserGuy's buddy knows whether Wolverine and Cyclops are in the game so they can false-claim it if needed. However heury claims a result that could be very easily contradicted by any role as most of them have night-actions, plus anyone else could have targeted me. I would assume that scum wouldn't risk this. Almost certainly true.
- bessie claims Rogue with a 'result' that might be confirmed. There are several roles which would not have known if they were blocked so this is a less risky thing to false-claim, still a bit unlikely.
- I claim Iceman which cannot be verified, however it dissolves the contradiction between heury's and bessie's claim.

If I decide to claim my role, I should wait with that until moody7277 claims, right?
—◯-◯

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby Sabrar » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:52 pm UTC

somitomi wrote:If I decide to claim my role, I should wait with that until moody7277 claims, right?
Yes. Though at this point I don't think it makes a difference whether you claim or not.

User avatar
moody7277
Posts: 548
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:06 pm UTC
Location: Extreme south Texas

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby moody7277 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:11 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:@moody: please claim!


Okay, I'm Cyclops. I did get the logs from the chat, and GoP was just as lurky in that as the main thread. LaserGuy didn't tell me squat about Wolverine!Huery. Given his flip, however, I think scum knows who I am.

Vote: somitomi
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby Sabrar » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:19 pm UTC

Unvote

To prevent accidental hammer and to give everyone time to change their night-actions.

User avatar
somitomi
Posts: 545
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:21 pm UTC
Location: can be found in Hungary
Contact:

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby somitomi » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:45 pm UTC

Right.
I don't expect this to matter much, but I'm Nightcrawler and I got a town result on mpolo.
—◯-◯

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby Sabrar » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:51 pm UTC

Thank you and apologies if you're really Survivor.

User avatar
dimochka
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:25 pm UTC
Location: Formerly NYC, now LA. He/Him/His please.

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby dimochka » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:54 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:If Jubilee targets Wolverine and redirects him to back himself would Wolverine sniff Jubilee?

Yes
Sabrar wrote:Would Gambit die if Rogue is protected by Doc and also targeted by NK?

No.
If you're curious about the origin of my avatar, google "Cheburashka".

User avatar
somitomi
Posts: 545
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:21 pm UTC
Location: can be found in Hungary
Contact:

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby somitomi » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:06 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:Thank you and apologies if you're really Survivor.

No worries. I miscalculated the consequences of my claim and will now lose as a result. Yay for learning the hard way
—◯-◯

User avatar
bessie
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:27 am UTC
Location: California

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby bessie » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:08 pm UTC

Problems with Sabrar’s “fool-proof plan”:

dimochka wrote:3. I generated a random number between 1-4 to determine godfathers/millers
- 1 would result in the first mafia or cult (not yet determined) to be a godfather
- 2 would result in one miller
- 3 would result in both godfather and a miller (per above)
- 4 would result in neither


Sabrar wrote:2. If there is an NK then
- heury and moody are mechanically cleared because they would have been blocked by Town.
- no redirection is possible (assuming that Professor X would have chosen a chat-buddy and that player would have claimed by now)
- if heury claims any result then bessie didn't block him so she must be scum
- if heury claims no result then scum!bessie must have blocked him therefore couldn't have blocked adnapemit
- therefore adnapemit should have a cop result on bessie. It's either scum (in which case it's one of them) or it's Town (which clears bessie).


So if we have a NK, and Heury claims any result, I’m scum because I didn’t block him (and i guess blocked adnapemit?). If Heury claims no result, I’m scum because I blocked him unless adnapemit has a town result on me.

Not interested in your plan as written. Have you already decided to set me up as tomorrow’s lynch target, either by using Heury’s result as “proof” or by conveniently remembering we may have a godfather?

Sabrar, who do you think is scum?

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby Sabrar » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:24 pm UTC

bessie wrote:So if we have a NK, and Heury claims any result, I’m scum because I didn’t block him (and i guess blocked adnapemit?).
This is correct. If there is NK then heury couldn't have performed it because he was blocked by town!bessie. Therefore his claim is true and you didn't block him. Therefore you're scum.

bessie wrote:If Heury claims no result, I’m scum because I blocked him unless adnapemit has a town result on me.
You misread this part, though I could have phrased it better. Here is what was meant:
- if heury claims no result then even if bessie is scum she must have still blocked him therefore couldn't have blocked adnapemit, so adnapemit receives Cop result.

I honestly forgot about GF. Will think about it.

User avatar
bessie
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:27 am UTC
Location: California

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby bessie » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:37 pm UTC

Sabrar, who do you think is scum? Your game read, you don’t need night results to have a gut feeling. Who is scummy?

I’m not using my one-shot Siphon to steal a tracker power, when I can get a doctor, or a kill.

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby Sabrar » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:44 pm UTC

bessie wrote:Sabrar, who do you think is scum? Your game read, you don’t need night results to have a gut feeling. Who is scummy?
Gut feeling says you. Because I don't like your push on heury and I believe somitomi's Survivor claim. BTW if you're Town and you're convinced that heury is scum then you should go along with the plan because it guarantees no NK.

User avatar
bessie
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:27 am UTC
Location: California

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby bessie » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:47 pm UTC

Scratch that. I don't need a doctor. I'm already a jailer.

Ninja'd by Sabrar. Give me a minute to think about it. And remember I need to leave for work within the next hour.

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby Sabrar » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:53 pm UTC

Posting what I have:

What to do about GF?

- if adnapemit claims a result of scum then it doesn't matter if there is GF.
- if adnapemit dies then it doesn't matter if there is GF (because enough players will be confirmed).
- bessie can't die because of Bodyguard
- if heury dies then bessie is scum because he supposedly had 2 protections, only bessie is able to prevent that
- if I die, then heury and moody are still cleared. If heury received item then mpolo is cleared. If he didn't then a) mpolo is scum or b) he was blocked. heury can confirm if he was blocked by bessie, if he wasn't then bessie is scum, if he was then bessie is cleared, leaving 2 scum-candidates.
- if mpolo dies then heury and moody are still cleared. Scum is in {adnapemit, bessie, Sabrar}. bessie gets lynched, adnapemit blocks me, moody shoots adnapemit. If adnapemit didn't die she must be scum (and blocked moody), if she did, I must be scum. Either way 2 townies remain to win.

User avatar
bessie
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:27 am UTC
Location: California

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby bessie » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:04 pm UTC

I'm going to run out of time. I have a meeting I can't miss this morning, that overlaps with a second one that I should be at, so I'm busy responding to work emails. I also have another plumbing leak and I'm trying to arrange a plumber, and someone at my home to let the plumber in. I might be home this afternoon (waiting for plumber) but with no official extension I need to figure out what I am doing now. So I'm not ignoring you Sabrar, I'm just busy. Back shortly.

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby Sabrar » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:06 pm UTC

I need to protect moody instead. If either heury or moody die then scum must still be in {bessie, adnapemit}. Fmpov unfortunately.

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby Sabrar » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:07 pm UTC

Would be salvageable if bessie and adnapemit could switch targets but I think that's not an option.

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby Sabrar » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:08 pm UTC

2 doctors are better then 1 because it might guarantee no NK. You should use Siphon, it might be your last chance (game won't go too long).

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby Sabrar » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:10 pm UTC

Actually bessie is enough to protect heury because of her ability having highest priority.

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 2

Postby Sabrar » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:11 pm UTC

moody needs to shoot adnapemit tonight, this forces scum!adnapemit to block moody so shot is not lost. Therefore I'm free to protect him and ensure one of the above scenario.


Return to “Mafia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests