Crossover Mafia | Game!

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Evil George Washington

Re: Crossover Mafia | D3 | 10/06

Postby Evil George Washington » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:31 am UTC

Hey Bessie.

Frozen isn't looking for scum. His vote on Boom is lazy. He hasn't been reading thoroughly, otherwise he'd have responded to Boom on his question wrt EGW vs Sabrar. He cares more about defending himself then finding scum. I also agree with some of Zen's points on FF.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:32 am UTC

Frozen's drive for finding scum dropped when Gamma flipped indy.

#HBC | Zyth

Postby #HBC | Zyth » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:33 am UTC

jimbob (5): BoomFrog, LaserGuy, bessie, Sabrar, mpolo
BoomFrog (3): plytho, FrozenFlame, jimbobmacdoodle
FrozenFlame (2): Evil George Washington, #HBC | Zyth
Madge (1): Red Ryu

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:39 am UTC

I also am dropping my scumread on Sabrar entirely at this point. Zen refuted my case, and Sabrar brought up some good meta references for some of the things that were concerning to me. I still think it's likely Frozen is scum, so I'm going with that. Sabrar is likely town, as before.

Madge I have a problem with not doing anything especially when it comes to claims. Bessie, I am interested in how this affects your read on Madge.

bessie

Postby bessie » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:41 am UTC

I'm writing up some replies now. What are the votals, and will there be enough players on line in the next two hours to ensure a lynch if we do decide to switch to Frozen? I'm sure Sabrar will show up. mpolo (UTC +2), jimbob (UTC+1), and plytho (UTC +2) might not be here, it will be like 5 or 6 am for them. BoomFrog, LaserGuy, and I should all be here. It's Saturday afternoon for Madge, but I wouldn't count on her anyway.

Ninja'd. I'm trying to catch up.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:44 am UTC

FrozenFlame wrote:Crazy busy night last night, didn't even have time to get on the computer. Doing some re-reading atm, trying to find something meaningful stuff to work with and solidify reads. Planning to put some appreciable time into this tonight after work

Anyway, back to reading

FrozenFlame wrote:I can't believe deadline is already today. Fuck me man, I've really dropped the ball

As much as I would love to continue to be in this game and have a chance at redemption it's pretty clear I haven't earned that chance at all so I won't even be salty if you all decide to lynch me. My role, though a strong one, I've totally squandered with my poor town play this game and so frankly even though in a vacuum lynching me would be a pretty big loss, given my performance this game my ability is unlikely to come into play.

Vote: Boomfrog

Going to park my vote here for now because this slot is my strongest gut scum read that isn't just based off inactivity. Hoping we can get a wagon together though before deadline, and if you guys string me up I hope you all can learn a lot from my flip and interactions.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:46 am UTC

He says 'anyway back to reading' but has nothing to really conclude from that. It takes him all that time to come to a Boom vote.

bessie

Postby bessie » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:54 am UTC

plytho wrote: The problem I have reading jimbob as scum here is that he comes to almost the same conclusions I do. My own reads have changed since D2 but that change has been removing spak and gamma for dying and moving bessie, mpolo and Madge towards town (where jimbob already had them much earlier). So I feel like I'm in a similar situation. So if he's scum I'm wrong and I want to be right.
That’s one of your problems. You want jimbob to be town because you agree on everything. Just because you both arrive at the same conclusions doesn’t mean you have to read him as town. My strongest town read is Evil George Washington and we agree on very few of our conclusions, including his scum read of me. But I see how he arrived at his conclusions, and even though we don't connect it doesn’t change my town read of him.

#HBC | Zyth wrote:-Her town read of me D1 and so forth. Bessie put me in her interesting pile D1 and then never really got around to looking at me further. Despite this, I somehow ended up pretty high in her reads post. bessie has claimed that she doesn't do tone reads, so I don't know where this came from. I kept waiting for her to go into it, but she never did. It wasn't until D3 that she really posted a reason for her town read of me, but it doesn't really seem like a strong reason to me.
I’ve explained this a number of times. The amount of content in this game is smothering for a player of my playstyle. I tried to alter my style toward the end of D1, and LaserGuy picked up that my posting style changed and he read me as scummy for it. I believe you are town, I just have not been able to do the type of thorough analysis of your content that I would have liked to do, and put it all in a single post.

#HBC | Zyth wrote: -Her jimbob read D1 & D2. This is the same as above, but on the opposite spectrum. Bessie doesn't really go into why she thinks jimbob is scum. I kept waiting for this, but it never came.
I’ve probably commented on jimbob more than anyone else except Peaceful Whale and plytho. It’s all out there, it’s just not compiled in a single post where I bring all the pieces together.

#HBC | Zyth wrote: It's odd to me that scum decided to kill PW Night 2, but not Night 1, when it was obvious that he was an investigative by early D1. This, coupled with how weird bessie was wrt PWs claim, causes me suspect that bessie wanted to draw PW's investigation and then kill him to clear herself.
It’s odd to me too. I didn’t expect PW to get killed N2, I thought it was going to be me. That’s why I left a breadcrumb for him to point to that no xkcder could refute. And that’s why I had a post ready at the start of D3. I don’t like putting too much into this during the night cycle in case I am killed, but I did a little on N2 because I could leave my notes in mason chat, so it wouldn’t be a total loss. I speculated on D1 that scum would try to keep PW around until endgame because he was new and perhaps easier to manipulate, or that he looked scummy D1 so he was a mislynch candidate. I’m still not sure why you think I would kill him when he trusted me. I knew he didn’t have a second cop.

I’m still on page 66 and I’m never going to get through it all in time. Skipping my usual detailed replies, going to just finish reading.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:58 am UTC

bessie wrote:
#HBC | Zyth wrote: -Her jimbob read D1 & D2. This is the same as above, but on the opposite spectrum. Bessie doesn't really go into why she thinks jimbob is scum. I kept waiting for this, but it never came.
I’ve probably commented on jimbob more than anyone else except Peaceful Whale and plytho. It’s all out there, it’s just not compiled in a single post where I bring all the pieces together.

Underlined, Why not?

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:08 am UTC

Red Ryu should still be awake.

bessie

Postby bessie » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:17 am UTC

Because it takes me 2-3 hours a night to reply to new content. I always tried to prioritize reading and replying to everything over going back over stuff I said once already. For me to cut and paste all my old posts into one big post would have been useful and allowed me to draw all the pieces together into a comprehensive read, but it would have taken time away from me analyzing new stuff. I couldn't do it for all 19, or even 16 players. I did as many as I could, and was hoping that my content would improve as the player list got more manageable.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:19 am UTC

Bessie, vote Frozen with me.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Postby #HBC | Red Ryu » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:20 am UTC

Evil George Washington wrote:
#HBC | Red Ryu wrote:Town: Evil George Washington, Frozenflame, Bessie(Masoned right?)

Red Ryu why did you put me as top town? Earlier in the game you had me as a town lean for 'tunneling like my usual self' but you hadn't really said why I became townier to you. Can you explain?

Your play reflects more town ran to.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:21 am UTC

Ryu, vote Frozen with me dawg.

#HBC | Zyth

Postby #HBC | Zyth » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:22 am UTC

We have the numbers.

bessie

Postby bessie » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:25 am UTC

George, you're my strongest town read. I'll vote with you, except for Sabrar or Zen, and wouldn't currently vote LaserGuy. I just got to his plytho claim (WTF?).

I'm still reading page 66. Do you have any questions for me?

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:27 am UTC

What is your read on LaserGuy? Also if you say you will, vote Frozen then. :) Did you ever post an updated reads list?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Postby #HBC | Red Ryu » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:32 am UTC

2 1/2 hours?

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:34 am UTC

It's 10:33PM EST and I assume we have until 11:59PM EST.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:41 am UTC

#HBC | Red Ryu wrote:2 1/2 hours?

Vote Frozen

#HBC | Red Ryu

Postby #HBC | Red Ryu » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:44 am UTC

Evil George Washington wrote:Ryu, vote Frozen with me dawg.

No

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:45 am UTC

Why not?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Postby #HBC | Red Ryu » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:45 am UTC

vote: Jim

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:47 am UTC

That's not an answer.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:50 am UTC

Ryu tell me why not. Tell me what you think of the reasoning I give this page.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:50 am UTC

Unvote

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:51 am UTC

Someone please give me votals.

#HBC | Zyth

Postby #HBC | Zyth » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:52 am UTC

jimbob (5): BoomFrog, LaserGuy, bessie, mpolo, #HBC | Red Ryu
BoomFrog (3): plytho, FrozenFlame, jimbobmacdoodle
FrozenFlame (2): Evil George Washington, #HBC | Zyth

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:53 am UTC

#HBC | Zyth wrote:We have the numbers.
How?

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:53 am UTC

Thx btw.

#HBC | Zyth

Postby #HBC | Zyth » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:54 am UTC

You, Ruy, Bessie, and Boom.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:55 am UTC

No plytho, jimbob, mpolo. Madge hasn't been online in the last 2 days.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:55 am UTC

#HBC | Zyth wrote:You, Ruy, Bessie, and Boom.

That's 6.

#HBC | Zyth

Postby #HBC | Zyth » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:56 am UTC

Oh Frozen isn't in it, so that makes 6. Well, I assume Laser is here as well.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:56 am UTC

bessie wrote:I'm writing up some replies now. What are the votals, and will there be enough players on line in the next two hours to ensure a lynch if we do decide to switch to Frozen? I'm sure Sabrar will show up. mpolo (UTC +2), jimbob (UTC+1), and plytho (UTC +2) might not be here, it will be like 5 or 6 am for them. BoomFrog, LaserGuy, and I should all be here. It's Saturday afternoon for Madge, but I wouldn't count on her anyway.

Ninja'd. I'm trying to catch up.

Laser too.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:56 am UTC

Ryu I would love for you to speak.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:57 am UTC

Yeah we'd need LaserGuy.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:57 am UTC

I have a few minutes. Where am I needed?

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:57 am UTC

Vote Frozen.

bessie

Postby bessie » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:58 am UTC

I posted updated reads toward the start of D3, omitting EGW, FF, RR, mpolo, and Yolinda. I was hoping to get to them last night but didn’t have time. Quick impressions:

EGW - Driving content, questioning others, and holding them to answer. We don’t always agree, but I can follow hias reasoning and conclusions even when we don’t agree. I believe him to be town.

FrozenFlame – I like FrozenFlame. I agree with a lot of what he has said. But after what I just said to plytho in this post, I’m wondering if I want him to be town and it’s clouding my judgement. I don’t have time to reread him now, in context, to see if he has posted anything original or if his posts just echo what others have said before him. He’s not my first choice for the lynch, would rather stay with jimbob.

Red Ryu – I think he is having the same problems that I am with the amount of content. Can you post a link to a game I can read to get an idea of his style (preferably one that is not 100 pages long)? I’ll read it during the night cycle.

mpolo – No change of opinion. Seems like normal detached town mpolo to me.

I don’t think we will have the numbers. I would rather stay on jimbob. Deadline’s at midnight Eastern, it’s in the start of day post.

Still trying to read today’s content, will try to have an updated read on LaserGuy. My husband and puppy don’t understand that I have more important things to do than cook their dinner.

Ninja'd. Sabrar you should be sleeping. :P Do you still think FrozenFlame is scummy?

Return to “Mafia”