Crossover Mafia | Game!

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

User avatar
Evil George Washington
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 2:04 am UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby Evil George Washington » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:18 am UTC

D1: Boom, Dark Horse, Moody
D2: Boom, Gamma, Spak
D3: Sabrar, FrozenFlame

User avatar
Evil George Washington
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 2:04 am UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby Evil George Washington » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:18 am UTC

#HBC | Red Ryu wrote:Can he hammer jim


Ryu get in the thread and claim.

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby Sabrar » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:19 am UTC

No issues with order. Really surprised that Zen was town, my best guess at scum is BF and them defending each other plus D1 wagonomics seemed to imply Zen very heavily. Was right about Zen lying about her ability at least, though for the wrong reasons.

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby Sabrar » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:21 am UTC

BoomFrog wrote:I like everybody's to say who they have demonstratably been willing to lynch on a previous Day.
Define demonstratably.

User avatar
BoomFrog
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:59 am UTC
Location: Seattle

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby BoomFrog » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:23 am UTC

You posted about your intent in the thread.

@EGW: when did you go after me D1? Your attack started with your wall of quotes D2.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby Sabrar » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:24 am UTC

If the purpose of this exercise is to prove that 2 still living players can't be scum-buddies then any 'evidence' will be seriously lacking.

User avatar
Evil George Washington
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 2:04 am UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby Evil George Washington » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:25 am UTC

I voted you D1.

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby Sabrar » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:27 am UTC

@EGW: do you think there is a world where scum!Ryu refuses to switch to town!FF?

User avatar
BoomFrog
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:59 am UTC
Location: Seattle

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby BoomFrog » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:28 am UTC

Yes, that is the point. Certainly there will be no proof, but it's in your interest to help me gather the evidence, unless you are already 100% convinced I'm scum and everything I say is a manipulation.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

User avatar
Madge
Posts: 65
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:45 am UTC
Location: Perth, Western Australia

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby Madge » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:29 am UTC

Evil George Washington wrote:Order for mass claim:

Ryu
Boom
FrozenFlame
MPOLO
Madge
Laser
Sabrar
Plytho
EGW
Bessie


Why is EGW so low down the order? Is it because you made the list or is there an objective reason like with Plytho/Bessie?

I propose the following:

EGW further up unless I'm missing something that shows him to be majorly townie like Bessie's quasi-mason stuff that seems to have been implied

I think Laser should be nearer the top because miller is a thing that scum can safely claim


=================

CLAIMS
Madge: half-jester (is given powers if she is half-lynched, good for three half-lynches; tree stumps if she hammers a lynch)
Mpolo: bus driver (switch Zyth/amrock N1)
Laserguy: Miller
Plytho: can chat iwth anyone who votes with him (claimed by LaserGuy)

(Zyth claims that PW was a one-shot cop that massons target if innocent)


FLIPS
<to be done when I have time, which isn't now>
PW: Mason cop (1 shot)
Jimbob: vote limiter (once per game can designate 2 players as the only ones who can be voted for that day)
Zyth: Targeted Maven with hidden message. From the journal it looks like it's a cop varient that takes 3 nights to give 2 results? https://quicktopic.com/52/H/8EncU8haCkF
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

User avatar
Evil George Washington
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 2:04 am UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby Evil George Washington » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:31 am UTC

I considered that. Only to frame FF and push him for a lynch over himself. Otherwise it would be less of him wanting to avoid FF and instead really needing the Jim lynch. Otherwise could be Scum!FF he was avoiding. Safer to lynch Ryu scum first as he is obvious. We can guess that scum planned that, we just don't know why.

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby Sabrar » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:32 am UTC

@Madge: apart from everything else EGW is town because he moved from jimbob to moody D1, turning the lynch around.

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby Sabrar » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:34 am UTC

@EGW: thanks. I disagree though, imo it implicated Ryu much stronger then had he followed the wagon. We'll see.

User avatar
BoomFrog
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:59 am UTC
Location: Seattle

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby BoomFrog » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:34 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:@Madge: apart from everything else EGW is town because he moved from jimbob to moody D1, turning the lynch around.

We'll get to that later...

@EGW: I just checked, you're right. I'd totally forgotten about that.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

User avatar
Evil George Washington
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 2:04 am UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby Evil George Washington » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:35 am UTC

Sabrar: I'm confused what exactly you disagree with.

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby Sabrar » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:37 am UTC

BoomFrog wrote:Yes, that is the point. Certainly there will be no proof, but it's in your interest to help me gather the evidence, unless you are already 100% convinced I'm scum and everything I say is a manipulation.

After Shakespeare (and Zen) I doubt I'll ever be 100% certain but still you won't get any meaningful results unless you subjectively analyze each claim as to its strength and after that it will still be a point of contention.

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby Sabrar » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:38 am UTC

Evil George Washington wrote:Sabrar: I'm confused what exactly you disagree with.

That there is a likelihood of Ryu being scum without FF in his team.

User avatar
Madge
Posts: 65
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:45 am UTC
Location: Perth, Western Australia

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby Madge » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:38 am UTC

Thanks Sabrar, I'd personally move him up a point or two but I think that's just my biased thinking. I do think having a claimed miller claim earlier is better.

I'd be happy to claim whenever in the list, I assume if I full claim I should give all the details about my three powers? (I already claimed #1: preventing one person from voting).
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

User avatar
Evil George Washington
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 2:04 am UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby Evil George Washington » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:40 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:That there is a likelihood of Ryu being scum without FF in his team.


Why do you think that?

User avatar
BoomFrog
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:59 am UTC
Location: Seattle

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby BoomFrog » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:40 am UTC

I'd prefer Sabrar to go after EGW. Hopefully Bessie gets around to decide before we get that far. In the interest of saving time I don't mind going after Red. (But I am going to sleep soon).

@Sabrar: Yes, I'll subjectively make my assessment and then present my findings. And you can be 100% after I die. Am I asking for something unreasonable here? What's the objection?
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby Sabrar » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:42 am UTC

@BoomFrog: no objection, don't think it will amount to much that's all, especially with scum being able to coordinate.

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby Sabrar » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:44 am UTC

Evil George Washington wrote:
Sabrar wrote:That there is a likelihood of Ryu being scum without FF in his team.


Why do you think that?

Because I feel that Ryu drew a substantial amount of heat for not switching. He would have been fine with lynching town!FF and mislynching jimbob later. jimbob was unlikely to use his ability.

User avatar
bessie
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:27 am UTC
Location: California

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby bessie » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:54 am UTC

BoomFrog wrote: On the other hand scum have had really weak fake claims so far so I think we should go for it.
This is an odd thing to say. What makes you think scum has weak fake claims? And do you think all town powers are strong?

BoomFrog wrote: While we get this organized I'd like to play another fun little game. I like everybody's to say who they have demonstratably been willing to lynch on a previous Day.
plytho and jimbobmacdoodle

Madge wrote:My role PM doesn't contain the words tree stump, it says i'll no longer be able to vote or use abilities, and my role PM is somewhat long with a list of my 3 abilities, and I read the "oh I can't hammer" as an idle curiosity because I didn't consider it likely that I'd be called upon to, so it didn't stick in my mind.
Sorry I must have misunderstood your original claim.
Madge wrote:I also just realised that I misread my role PM and - I am not kidding and can prove this if necessary - if I kill anyone, including with a hammer vote, I become a Tree Stump (can post but not vote or use abilities). So I can't hammer - well, I can hammer, but it kind of neuters me. But if the alternative is a no-lynch I will hammer and become a Tree Stump and hang my head in shame for not thinking of that detail.
You lose your vote if you kill someone? So how does that happen other than with a hammer vote?

Madge wrote: Why is EGW so low down the order? Is it because you made the list or is there an objective reason like with Plytho/Bessie?

I propose the following:

EGW further up unless I'm missing something that shows him to be majorly townie like Bessie's quasi-mason stuff that seems to have been implied

I think Laser should be nearer the top because miller is a thing that scum can safely claim
The claim order is fine with me. EGW has already claimed something, and so has plytho. LaserGuy used a power that was mod confirmed (in that Amrock was judgment hammered, I guess the mod didn’t confirm who actually used judgment).

User avatar
Madge
Posts: 65
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:45 am UTC
Location: Perth, Western Australia

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby Madge » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:43 am UTC

Thanks for the clarification Bessie! I'm feeling better about EGW's order now.

@Bessie: since we may be getting to massclaim I guess I'll just out with it. My three powers:

1) Stop one person voting
2) ???? (will claim when massclaim)
3) Kill someone (who meets a certain precondition that I will state in the massclaim)

I've finally got my butt into gear and made up a claim database that I'm keeping at the bottom of all my posts. PLEASE let me know if I have missed anything.

=================
CLAIM DATABASE

UNCLAIMED PLAYERS (please correct me if this is not true)
Red Ryu
Frozenflame
BoomFrog
Sabrar
Evil George Washington - has apparently claimed something but I'm not sure what
Bessie Weird Masony Thing (nothing specific)???

CLAIMS
Madge: half-jester (is given powers if she is half-lynched, good for three half-lynches; tree stumps if she hammers a lynch)
Mpolo: bus driver (switch Zyth/amrock N1)
Laserguy: Miller, judgement vote
Plytho: can chat with anyone who votes with him (claimed by LaserGuy)

FLIPS (THESE SHOULD BE EXHAUSTIVE NOW, please let me know if I missed anyone)

MAFIA
moody7277, Reaper (Overwatch), Mafia Know-It-All Wraith lynched D1!
Yolinda, Samus Aran X (Metroid), Mafia Roleblocking Possessor

TOWN
Maven89, Agent 47 (Hitman), Town Guilt-Ridden Vigilante killed N1!
Spak, Steve (Minecraft), Town Jailor, lynched D2!
Znirk, Snake (Metal Gear), Town Unwilling Voteblocker, modkilled D2!
Peaceful Whale, Maiden in Black (Demon Souls), Town One-Use Mason Cop, killed N2! (Zyth claims that PW was a one-shot cop that massons target if innocent)
Zyth: Targeted Maven with hidden message. From the journal it looks like it's a cop varient that takes 3 nights to give 2 results? https://quicktopic.com/52/H/8EncU8haCkF[/quote]
Jimbob: vote limiter (once per game can designate 2 players as the only ones who can be voted for that day)

INDIE
Amrock, GLaDOS (Portal), Independent Ultra-Bomb Influencer, judgement lynched D2!
Gamma Emerald, Geralt of Rivia (The Witcher), Independent Bounty Hunter, killed by explosion D2!
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

User avatar
Evil George Washington
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 2:04 am UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby Evil George Washington » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:54 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:Because I feel that Ryu drew a substantial amount of heat for not switching. He would have been fine with lynching town!FF and mislynching jimbob later. jimbob was unlikely to use his ability.


Ryu's interactions with me were not genuine. He brought up my playstyle out of no where for no reason, when I asked him to explain why he wouldn't vote FF. If FF were town, why would Ryu do that?

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby Sabrar » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:55 am UTC

@Madge:
- bessie claimed that PW's action was 1-shot, not Zyth
- EGW claimed untargetable N1
- Zyth targeted me N0, apparently Maven N1, most likely Ryu N2
- Zyth is no Cop, produces no results
- mpolo claimed to have withhold N0 and targeting jimbob and me N2
- bessie's claim was just in regard to PW's ability, not her own

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby Sabrar » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:56 am UTC

Evil George Washington wrote:If FF were town, why would Ryu do that?
I'm sure we must be misunderstanding each other because that's exactly the same point I'm arguing.

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby Sabrar » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:58 am UTC

From my notes

wrt plytho's case on BF
Spoiler:
There was no wagon on moody at that time. BoomFrog is not answering the actual question here and implies a misunderstanding from plytho's part which is not there. He comes back to it here and provides an explanation to the issue at hand. He had time to look up the context but still goes from memory only.
BoomFrog wrote:At the point that I challenged EGW the lynch wasn't that strong but like I said EGW carries a lot of weight and he was driving it. I'm just going off memory of how I felt at the time. It felt strong
This is just wrong, I don't know how BF could have gotten that impression at that point.
wrt to BF missing deadline
Spoiler:
I respect irl issues and I've also misremembered deadlines before. However deadlines this game were super-consistent every time (midnight EST). Even if BF doesn't have any night-actions he should have paid attention to it to know when day would start. I can't believe he didn't mentally file the deadline away and even in that unlikely case not noting the deadline shows a lack of caring about the game or the outcome of the lynch. Most likely scum.

User avatar
plytho
¡This cheese is burning me!
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:23 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby plytho » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:26 am UTC

Nice play by Zen. Putting a big target on his head to draw the kill.

bessie wrote:plytho and jimbob, I don’t know why you keep failing to understand things that I am clearly spelling out for you. Is it deliberate? Power = power, whether or not it is immediately or obviously beneficial to town is irrelevant. (pre post edit: will become clearer after mass claim)
I think we were talking next to each other again. Your initial class C power description seemed to match jimbob’s claim. By now it's very clear that you meant class C to actually mean a weak power.

BoomFrog wrote:While we get this organized I'd like to play another fun little game. I like everybody's to say who they have demonstratably been willing to lynch on a previous Day. I can only actually claim Red. I've defended FF and LaserGuy and haven't been strong on plytho either.

D3 Frozen, BoomFrog
D1 I was voting Red before switching to moody.

@bessie: sorry for making you sad. Please don’t take it personally. In the first quote the unpleasantness refers not to you but our interactions and their unfruitfulness. The second quote was me snarking to LaserGuy. By that point I did not object to you joining our chat at all.

Sabrar wrote:From my notes

wrt plytho's case on BF
Spoiler:
There was no wagon on moody at that time. BoomFrog is not answering the actual question here and implies a misunderstanding from plytho's part which is not there. He comes back to it here and provides an explanation to the issue at hand. He had time to look up the context but still goes from memory only.
BoomFrog wrote:At the point that I challenged EGW the lynch wasn't that strong but like I said EGW carries a lot of weight and he was driving it. I'm just going off memory of how I felt at the time. It felt strong
This is just wrong, I don't know how BF could have gotten that impression at that point.


BoomFrog has posted this since then. Still saying it felt too strong. Read from this post to this post. That’s what BoomFrog describes as ‘dragging his heels’ and ‘undermining questioning and resisting’ the moody lynch. This, to me feels like scum!BoomFrog pretty accurately describing his impression and intentions at the time but not realising that these aren’t noticeable in thread.

BoomFrog's moodreading of moody is also pretty weird.

BoomFrog’s moody vote.
Moody’s posts before BoomFrog’s vote. I don’t see how BoomFrog can conclude from these that moody’s mates have given up on him.

BoomFrog wrote:
#HBC | Zyth wrote:Laser is scummy af.

I think I see what you are saying about the timing, but that seems like a terrible scum plan.

What was Zen saying about the timing?

Madge wrote:I've finally got my butt into gear and made up a claim database that I'm keeping at the bottom of all my posts. PLEASE let me know if I have missed anything.

@Madge: could you put a spoiler on your claim database? We know where to find it now, but it's taking a lot of space. You can keep changes outside of the spoiler.
he him his

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby Sabrar » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:27 am UTC

BoomFrog wrote:I like everybody's to say who they have demonstratably been willing to lynch on a previous Day.
D1: moody, jimbob, Ryu
D2: Zen, Gamma, Spak
D3: jimbob, FF

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby Sabrar » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:32 am UTC

plytho wrote:BoomFrog has posted this since then.
I'm referencing it.

User avatar
plytho
¡This cheese is burning me!
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:23 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby plytho » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:42 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:
plytho wrote:BoomFrog has posted this since then.
I'm referencing it.
Right, my bad, I should click the link before assuming I know what's behind it :D
he him his

User avatar
plytho
¡This cheese is burning me!
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:23 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby plytho » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:49 am UTC

This was my town to scum before Zen's flip:

plytho
Bessie
Evil George Washington
Sabrar
mpolo
Madge
#HBC | Zyth
LaserGuy
Red Ryu
Frozenflame
BoomFrog

I've done a Sabrar like analysis and from that it seems I'm pretty close to town consensus.

Spoiler:
This includes an interpretation of jimbob's reads that weren't ordered, mpolo reads that were grouped and excludes EGW's reads that were heavily influenced by his case on Sabrar and I didn't consider valid anymore. I also removed everyone's auto townread on themselves.

Bessie 2.9
Evil George Washington 4.0
Sabrar 4.0
#HBC | Zyth 6.1
Madge 6.6
plytho 7.0
LaserGuy (DH) 7.0
mpolo 7.3
BoomFrog 8.0
Frozenflame 8.9
Red Ryu 9.3


Conclusion: There are pretty much three groups:
very townie: bessie, Evil George Washington, Sabrar
we're not entirely convinced about these: Madge, plytho, LaserGuy, mpolo
scummy: Red Ryu, FrozenFlame, BoomFrog

My feeling right now is that we're (I am) probably wrong about 1 person in the scummy group and 1 person in the middle group.

If anyone wants more stats from this, let me know.
he him his

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby Sabrar » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:48 am UTC

Is MYLO/LYLO announced?

User avatar
mpolo
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:24 pm UTC
Location: Germany

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby mpolo » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:08 am UTC

Thought I had posted this this morning, but I only previewed, apparently.

I have no problem with claiming, especially since I've claimed everything but the rolename. It may take longer than we have to organize the claim order, since Ryu comes in irregularly for bursts.

I withheld my power last night. Had I not withheld, I was considering bussing bessie with BoomFrog, though BoomFrog was so gung-ho about my using my power that I don't know how to read it.
Image <-- Evil experiment

User avatar
plytho
¡This cheese is burning me!
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:23 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby plytho » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:29 am UTC

Maybe interesting to note from my analysis:

People putting BoomFrog higher than bottom four: Zen (2), LaserGuy (3), Sabrar (6), EGW* (5)

People putting FrozenFlame higher than bottom four: Red Ryu (3), Zen (7)

People putting Red Ryu higher than bottom four: bessie (6), EGW* (3)
he him his

User avatar
#HBC | Red Ryu
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:40 am UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby #HBC | Red Ryu » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:26 pm UTC

Evil George Washington wrote:
#HBC | Red Ryu wrote:Can he hammer jim


Ryu get in the thread and claim.


Dr. Mario town doctor,

I protect people each night and when I protect them I leave a note to said person that I protected them. I do not know if this is a public message they get in a pm or not but I was informed investigative roles can see these notes and how many times I protected someone.

When a player dies these notes become public if they have any.

n1: FrozenFlame
n2: you
n3: Sabrar

User avatar
#HBC | Red Ryu
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:40 am UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby #HBC | Red Ryu » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:28 pm UTC

Oh and the reason i don't know if the person is informed via pm if I protect them is due to the fact the mod would not clarify if they were informed about this.

User avatar
#HBC | Red Ryu
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:40 am UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby #HBC | Red Ryu » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:31 pm UTC

Also I had what I think was Zen's comp cop stuff however he did it last night, I'll claim who I picked when needed.

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/10

Postby Sabrar » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:35 pm UTC

BoomFrog wrote:In the interest of saving time I don't mind going after Red.
You're up.


Return to “Mafia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests