Crossover Mafia | Game!

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Evil George Washington

Re: Crossover Mafia | D4 | 10/16

Postby Evil George Washington » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:54 am UTC

Also, tell me what you concluded from Boom's answer to your question about him grouping Jim and Moody as buddies. How does it affect your read on Boom?

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:57 am UTC

Me?

My last read on him was here.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:00 am UTC

Evil George Washington wrote:Plytho: Boomfrog, LaserGuy
Boomfrog: EGW, Plytho
Madge: Frozenflame

Not voting: Bessie, MPOLO, Red Ryu, Madge, Sabrar

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch! Deadline is Friday, October 16 at 11:59:59 PM EST!

I haven't voted.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:03 am UTC

Let me correct that:

Boomfrog: EGW, Plytho
Plytho: Boomfrog
Madge: Frozenflame

Not voting: Bessie, MPOLO, Red Ryu, Madge, Sabrar, LaserGuy

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch! Deadline is Monday, October 16 at 11:59:59 PM EST!

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:07 am UTC

LaserGuy wrote:My last read on him was here.

Thank you. Can you answer my other question too? If you are typing it up, ignore this.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:44 am UTC

Evil George Washington wrote:Also, tell me what you concluded from Boom's answer to your question about him grouping Jim and Moody as buddies. How does it affect your read on Boom?

I don't think that connecting moody-jimbob early in the game made a lot of sense at the time, and I think later clearing jimbob on the grounds that it's implausible we could have two scum wagons on D1 is likewise a dangerous way to be clearing players. I don't get any particular pings from his answer on how he's resolved the discrepancy. In terms of my read, it's probably null.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:27 pm UTC

Wow, several hours without a post. I'm getting really nervous about the situation, because I don't have any truly scummy leads. Could we have everyone who has a top three give us a brief summary (no more than a paragraph) of their case against each of the top 3? This would be much easier than mining the thread, especially since opinions seem to be in strong flux at the moment, so that it is harder to pinpoint the exact current opinion without major crossreferencing.
Image <-- Evil experiment

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:30 pm UTC

Well it's Sunday. Should be able to finish mine tonight, on vacation next week so won't be around Monday during the day.

plytho
¡This cheese is burning me!

Postby plytho » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:21 pm UTC

I’m in a similar place as mpolo.

I started this day with three groups of three:

Townies: bessie, Sabrar, Evil George Washington
Doubties: Madge, mpolo, LaserGuy
Scummies: BoomFrog, FrozenFlame, Red Ryu

I think at this point each of you has been considered impossible to be scum.

Bessie because of Peaceful Whale’s cop
Sabrar and Evil George Washington for the moody wagon
Madge for her meta
Mpolo and LaserGuy for willingness to sacrifice
BoomFrog for his claim
FrozenFlame and Red Ryu because too many people want to lynch them (and Red because of his claim as well)

At this point I can buy anyone being town.
BoomFrog wrote: At this point I've literally town read every player for some reason, it's time to check my assumptions.
mpolo wrote:I'm getting really nervous about the situation, because I don't have any truly scummy leads.
This!

Scum is playing us well and they are the ones that gained from the mass claim, not town.

Bessie: like BoomFrog said, town or very lucky godfather. (Saying a GF!bessie win would be unearned isn’t very nice though).

Sabrar and EGW: Both have claimed powers that could be useful to scum but their position on the moody wagon was great. Sabrar pointed out correctly that bussing your wraith D1 is very poor scum play.

Madge: Kind of only makes sense as scum in a team with Sabrar or BoomFrog (based on Sabrar and BoomFrog’s meta read). Bessie is also familiar with Madge though and she clearly disagrees on Madge’s meta.

Mpolo: he’s been saying things I agreed with all game and was willing to sacrifice himself on the bomb. But if that willingness was fake he could be active lurker scum trying to coast by with just the right amount of sensible content. If that’s the case though I wouldn’t expect him to be so overt about where his content came from.

LaserGuy: I really don’t know about LaserGuy. He clearly doesn’t understand how I play and he’s obviously wrong about me being scum but his play feels earnest. Him outing me is soo weird though. It’s about as weird as Gamma forgetting moody flipped scum.

Red Ryu: Doctor unless this game is bastard. (or his claims prove false)

FrozenFlame: over in this post

BoomFrog: BoomFrog’s explanations about the moody lynch still feel scummy to me. Now that Madge confirmed she was in fact jailed it’s not as weird that BoomFrog claimed no result on EGW. It is a strange false claim though. BoomFrog has a good point that with full setup knowledge he’d have a better claim and own us. Maybe we’re vastly overestimating the know-it-all (man, how I wish we got role-pm’s on flip).

Without that, is it a bold move to claim watcher on mpolo N1?
When BoomFrog claimed, three people hadn’t claimed yet: bessie, Sabrar and FrozenFlame. Bessie hinted at a useless power, Sabrar hinted at megaman (absorbed a nontargeting power), Frozen is the only unknown. That’s not a huge risk to take there.

Bonus: if we lynch town!BoomFrog: Sabrar gets to use his watcher.

BoomFrog wrote:I trusted plytho's wagon analysis D2 because I assumed it be so easy to get caught in a bad analysis that he wouldn't even try. But his position of me makes no sense. I got on unprovoked, and stayed on when everyone left. I can see giving sabrar and EGW extra credit for swinging back onto moody when they could have stayed off, but no way Jim and Znirk were more townie then me. I'm trying to be objective here, plytho put me way too low on his list.

Spoiler:
plytho wrote:Likelihood of being buddies with moody:
Very unlikely:
Sabrar
Evil George Washington
Jimbobmacdoodle
Znirk
BoomFrog
unlikely

You’re in exactly the right place on that list. Jimbob is higher because he was the counterwagon and I didn’t think the two wagons were scum. Znirk is higher because he came in at a point when he could still swing it to jimbob.

Top 3: BoomFrog, FrozenFlame, LaserGuy
Pronouns: he him his
Avatar: The High Frontier by Angus McKie

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:02 pm UTC

Current read of LaserGuy at EGW's request:

His overall tone has been what I expect from Town!Laser. He is willing to take risks and go against the grain and he speaks out about it. He's changed his opinion frequently and had demonstrated a willingness to lynch almost anyone which indicates he lacks scumbuddies. Up until his last reads post I thought he may only be distancing with plytho, but that was a pretty aggressive condemnation and I no longer think Laser+plytho to be a likely possibility.

His actions have been fairly good. Outing plytho came from a townie frame of mind. It could have waited until toDay, but the fear of being NKed and not getting to share is a common townie concern. He seemed sincerely willing to take the bomb as well. Targeting Zen D2 was very bold as town or scum, but the willingness to risk your life to take out a scum read is also townie. His votes haven't been good and I'd have to reread his justifications to really see if they stand up or not, but I don't have time for that right now.

The rest is based on some assumptions that it would be nice to have confirmed.

A) I assume he has been more active in plytho chat then in thread. EGW has hinted that this is true. Townie if true, scummy if false.

B) I'm assuming he did bring up the verification of my claim in plytho chat before I asked him about it explicitly in thread. Townie if true, very scummy if false. I wonder if he'd have let me be lynched if I didn't call him out.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:09 pm UTC

@LaserGuy: I agree Sabrar doesn't like to bus early, but I suspect that Moody asked to be bussed. He decided that the game was overwhelming and he'd surly be lynched by late game so he decided to save himself the trouble and get bussed early. Sabrar, EGW and plytho seeing together and get mad townie points, Moody doesn't need to deal with 20+ pages of content per game day. Win-win. We don't know what wraith really did, maybe it was one shot. His know it all ness was already shared so no big deal.

@Bessie: I understand everything I say at this point is just going to fit some Mastermind plot. The best thing I think it's either we lynch plytho or me today. I'm going to get lynched by end game, we have no other way to confirm me and I don't think we can afford two misslynchs. So either trust me and my reads and vote plytho, or don't trust me, lynch me, and trust my reads Tomorrow.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

bessie

Postby bessie » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:31 pm UTC

bessie’s setup spec, refer to this post from D3.
bessie wrote: I’m still pondering the setup. I’ve been leaning toward more than one anti-town faction. Based on the flips, my current guess is one main mafia group with a kill, one anti-town group with a goal based wincon, and 2-3 independents.

Some things influencing my setup spec:
1. This was originally a 24 player setup which was modified for 20 players. I believe it could have started with multiple scum teams, and I have been pondering whether or not the teams were weakened or one team was cut out when the game was rebalanced.
2. My weak role seems like it could be part of an original intended role, and maybe something was cut out when the game was modified and rebalanced. My role is one of the things that guided me toward multiple smaller scum factions, rather than one large faction.
3. The insistence of some players that they can’t be scum because they’re not partners with moody.
4. Claims and flips have influenced my thinking, but not as much as the previous points.

Revised D3 reads, see this for reads at start of D3. See this for updated reads at the end of D3. Still incomplete, disorganized and rambling, but I wanted to get something up so that there would be time to discuss.

BoomFrog
D1 I didn’t like that he gave Peaceful Whale and Madge too much town cred for the wrong reasons (accepted his reasons for giving mpolo town cred). Rolefished PW but later backed off. My biggest problem with BoomFrog on D1 was that he asked me to read moody on D1 (note that he was waiting for my read before he would present his read of moody), then used my read as an excuse to make a scum lean on me. He later supposedly accepted my explanation for not wanting to lead a lynch on moody based on my read, but he keeps subtlety alluding to it, like he wants to make sure everyone remembers that I did not have a strong enough scum read on moody to lead the lynch on him, while ignoring that I did not try to prevent moody’s lynch either.

I didn’t like BoomFrog’s soulread of plytho, or his defense of that read. I feel he misrepresented my content to support that read (see here). Note that he later revisited his plytho soulread here when he decided to switch his vote to plytho.

At the end of D3 I moved Boomfrog down on my town-scum list. See this post and this post for analysis of BoomFrog’s end of day actions. Also note D3 Boomfrog was fishing for jimbobmacdoodle’s role name here.

I don’t believe his explanation for watching mpolo instead of Peaceful Whale here.

I agree with this.
BoomFrog wrote: But now I see the going theory is that as a know-it-all moody fed the entire scum team the entire setup info? Do you understand how unbalanced that is? If I had every players full role PMs do you really think I'd have "messed up" my claim as I had? I'd have known there were no real cops, I'd have breadcrumbed that I knew Zen wasn't a cop, I'd have faked being a cop, kept Zen alive and pretended to breadcrumb results to her. Town would have been owned, if I was scum and had 100% setup information, and I would never have bussed moody and let it be known that scum had that info
I believe that either moody did not have full setup information, or that BoomFrog was not on moody’s team, or both.

Evil George Washington
Has continuously been leading the discussion, pushing people for content, and holding them to answer. He ensures that there is a lynch every day by trying to line up opinion early with the top four lists, and pushes people to vote. I just can’t see him being scum. I’ll try to expand on this read later today, but he’s a town read for me and I don’t see that changing on a reread, and so will probably prioritize rereading others.

FrozenFlame
I agree with much of his content, but it seems like his posts often follow what others have already said. I read his posts in isolation and his D4 content in context, and I am still unsure. If I have time today I will try to expand on this read. I think his claim is consistent with his play. I think his distress at losing a long post here is genuine but could come from town or scum, so inconclusive. I’m not seeing what he continues to find townie about plytho, and I’m disappointed he lost his long Sabrar analysis.

#HBC | Red Ryu
#HBC | Red Ryu wrote: I protect people each night and when I protect them I leave a note to said person that I protected them. I do not know if this is a public message they get in a pm or not but I was informed investigative roles can see these notes and how many times I protected someone.
I can’t see how he would fake claim this, there are too many people that can contradict this claim.

I agree with him on Madge, not sure about FrozenFlame, refer to this post and this post.

#HBC | Red Ryu wrote: For the set-up at large I got two ideas on this from what has been revealed given all of the roles.

#1 5 man scum team with some other ways they can kill and/or some of the indies lied while having ways they could have done kills.
#2 1 3 man and a 2 man running around.
#3 same as #2 but only one team can night kill.

I have issues with all three, but I find #1 and #2 to be more likely given the roles running around. A second team has been on my mind a bit since Plytho brought it up, thinking about the interactions and why I was double checking with how Zen said affirmatively you would be around for sure before deadline, as if he knew from outside contact you would be. If there are multiple teams and more ways people can die, multiple protective absolutely makes sense. Even more so if a lot of the roles are powerful but only in certain situations and have some drawbacks, Spak's one shot and my Notes, FF's protection etc. We have only seen one kill each night, so a lot of this isn't really helping the two scum team theory I've been thinking about, but it's been on my mind as we aren't at a point where I can rule it out.
I like that Red Ryu at least considered the possibility of two scum teams when it seems that no one else but me is.

LaserGuy
Re Znirk, see this post.
LaserGuy wrote:Educated guess. I read the role and figured it was probably similar to mine--two unrelated powers.
What do you think Znirk’s two powers are based on his role name?

Note that his reads assume one scum team, see this.

I do not agree that Zen’s death clears BoomFrog, see also this post and my reply here, and I find this suspicious.

Madge
I’m not going to repost all my Madge analysis, iso me and read my D4 posts. I believe Madge is non-town with one of her protectors. Madge was more active at start of D4 than she has been in previous days, could be because at the end of D3 BoomFrog was starting to look like a viable lynch candidate.

mpolo
I have no change on mpolo, he is just the right balance of interested/detached for me to not consider him a lynch candidate. I believe this explanation for not using his power N3.

plytho
D1 I felt he was rolefishing Peaceful Whale, and I spent a lot of D2 arguing with him about it, and from my point of view he was unwilling to drop the argument, because whenever I tried he attacked me for not responding. On D3 he wouldn’t budge on his role speculation, even when flat out told by me that his assumptions are wrong, despite supposedly having a town read on me. Almost all of his scumhunting has focused on finding partners of moody, and in asserting that he can’t be moody’s partner. I tunneled on plytho and jimbobmacdoodle D1-D3 because I thought there was a link between them, and because they both were pushing that they couldn’t be teammates of moody (see here).

Sabrar
I am suspicious of his town read on Madge. I question his decision to jail Madge, because it protects her, but note that it also roleblocks her until he is dead (per Madge). Thinking about it, this would actually be very convenient if her power needs three separate activations, because then her vote blocks wouldn’t obstruct her attempts to get the next power.

I believe his Megaman claim, it fits with all available evidence, if anything I would question that he got the wraith power and not the know it all power from moody, but I think he is probably telling the truth.

Note that his reads assume one scum team, see this.

town
bessie
Evil George Washington
#HBC | Red Ryu
mpolo
LaserGuy
FrozenFlame
Sabrar
plytho
Madge
BoomFrog
scum

Vote: BoomFrog

Ninja’d by BoomFrog. BoomFrog, I am still thinking about plytho. I will take your last post into consideration as I reread today.

plytho

Postby plytho » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:34 pm UTC

BoomFrog wrote: Outing plytho came from a townie frame of mind. It could have waited until toDay, but the fear of being NKed and not getting to share is a common townie concern.
There is no way LaserGuy was going to be nightkilled as a Miller with a used up power.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:47 pm UTC

bessie wrote:I question his decision to jail Madge,
I'm actually a bit surprised that no one asked me before about my reason to do this. Anyway, here it is: after EGW dropped his attack on Madge I thought my meta-read would have more weight and she would be accepted as Town (especially on a later day after her content improved). I hoped at some point she would be considered a 'safe' kill by scum as someone who is unlikely to be protected because of having no abilities. Meanwhile it was quite unlikely that her powers would get activated based on the number of lurkers and how D2 wagons played out. It was a low risk/low reward type of deal with the added benefit of stopping her in the 0.01% chance of being anti-town.

plytho

Postby plytho » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:11 pm UTC

BoomFrog wrote:@LaserGuy: I agree Sabrar doesn't like to bus early, but I suspect that Moody asked to be bussed. He decided that the game was overwhelming and he'd surly be lynched by late game so he decided to save himself the trouble and get bussed early. Sabrar, EGW and plytho seeing together and get mad townie points, Moody doesn't need to deal with 20+ pages of content per game day. Win-win. We don't know what wraith really did, maybe it was one shot. His know it all ness was already shared so no big deal.
I don't think moody is as bothered as some others by the huge amount of content. He's reading along all the time.
@Bessie: I understand everything I say at this point is just going to fit some Mastermind plot. The best thing I think it's either we lynch plytho or me today. I'm going to get lynched by end game, we have no other way to confirm me and I don't think we can afford two misslynchs. So either trust me and my reads and vote plytho, or don't trust me, lynch me, and trust my reads Tomorrow.
If we can't afford two mislynches and we're both town we've already lost?

plytho

Postby plytho » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:19 pm UTC

Two scum teams would be a very good explanation why it's so hard to find scum. It would mean moody and heuristically_alone/Yolinda have one or no remaining teammates and there are two or three other scum that didn't care about moody at all. Sabrar and EGW lose their townie points there.

Missing kills could be explained by alternating kill or lucky doctor+ other defenses.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:32 pm UTC

Confirmed-Town-unless-GF-not-likely: bessie
Makes-no-sense-to-be-early-bussing-scum: EGW
Good-D1-vote-plus-improved-content-plus-no-connections-plus-top3-agrees-with-mine: plytho
Needs-to-improve-and-take-things-less-personally-but-never-a-lynch-before-BoomFrog-despite-what-bessie-thinks: Madge
Should-be-more-decisive-in-his-reads-but-overall-looks-normal-and-wanting-to-help-Town: mpolo
Only-here-because-of-claim-but-not-liking-his-content-otherwise: Ryu

--------------------------------------------------------------------

LaserGuy:
- some of my previous concerns about him can be found here
- he makes 1 somewhat understandable point about plytho's ability and that is doubting the 2nd town-chat possibility. I consider the rest of his arguments null as his 'reasons' are just his speculations regarding it. I think this would be a valid concern in a smaller game, however with 20 players and PW's ability being 1-shot it is entirely within reason to have plytho's ability as well if it does not come with any alignment verification. LaserGuy had no townie motive to reveal this unless something that plytho said in chat contradicted his in-thread content but there is no claim to such.
- this interaction and subsequent town reads feel forced.
- cleared h_a as Town simply because nobody complained about them publicly.

FrozenFlame:
- can be found here. His defense so far was total wine, as in "It is so obviously scummy that I wouldn't do these if I were scum".

BoomFrog:
- forced interaction with LaserGuy (see above)
- lie found by plytho (my comment here)
- very weak cases against EGW and myself before going after to plytho, desperately trying to find any other player to lynch.
- lesser points already raised by others that I won't repeat

Vote: BoomFrog

Should be L-2.

#HBC | YOLOSWAG

Postby #HBC | YOLOSWAG » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:00 pm UTC

Votals 4.2
Not Voting (4): mpolo, #HBC | Red Ryu, LaserGuy, Madge
Madge (1): Frozenflame
BoomFrog (4): EGW, plytho, Bessie, Sabrar
plytho (1): BoomFrog

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch! Deadline is Monday, October 16 at 11:59:59 PM EST!

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:22 am UTC

FrozenFlame wrote:EGW I want to believe you are town but you have to come off of this RR/FF scumteam shit, its such bullshit and honestly everyone pushing it looks sooooo scummy to me its hard to separate the actual scum from the people just content to roll with it because they don't want to think about it

They don't really have much to think about. I want to see analysis and reads from you. Don't whine at me.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:25 am UTC

Reads:

EGW - Town.

Bessie - Highly suggested as Peaceful Whale's target. Also has solid reads this day.

Sabrar - Now that he cleared up my concerns D3, I'm able to have him at the same spot before that. Has some solid points today.

Ryu - I liked his explanation to me. I did find his last EOD odd, but he does drunken post sometimes, that's his thing. I did like his D2 play, and everytime I see his push on Madge, I see his genuineness swell through. Also cleared by being doctor.

MPOLO - I appreciate withholding, and don't think he would give a scum feel of me if he were scum. Otherwise, I'm not finding any scum intent from his slot, and others say this is normal for him.

Plytho - I re-read Plytho before but I noticed some weird things from him. In the mason chat, he asked me 'why do you think you will be nightkilled'? As if he disagreed. I found that odd. It is also concerning that he has been cautious in his play, not really trying to use his role in a pro-town manner. He felt the most active to me when he was defending Ryu, not sure how to take that. Still a town read, just a little bit lower. Otherwise no other problems with him.

FrozenFlame - I'm putting frozen to null. I can understand the push towards Madge, but otherwise, I don't have a strong town tell from him. I need to see analysis from him. Null.

Madge - I felt her focusing on 'being personally attacked' was over the top. I'm not sure if she has ever been pushed before though, so she may have culture shock. Being a bit more unhelpful, even by Sabrar's standards, I think. I need to re-read her. Null.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:27 am UTC

Scum reads:

Laser - Dark Horse lurks for an entire day, D1. Laser comes in, and uses his ability to salvage his slot. His entrance looks good, but it was done before he replaced in. He then tries to force a scum read on myself, which is weak. He is too confident with PW, Zen, and Boom. He explains that his backtrack on Zen and never outing why he town read him was because he thought Zen + Boom were masons. I feel his play D4, is lacking. He wants to avoid Boom vs Ryu entirely, even though he states in chat he thinks it is between Boom and Ryu. He still gives Boom the benefit of the doubt in the end. His gamma read wasn't believable. Tries to use the Zen kill as reason to find Boom!scum as implausible, while disliking to think about the night kill. Hasn't really been active this day, and his push to Plytho seems more like support to keep Boom alive. [In chat, his picks were FF/Ryu and one of Madge/Plytho/Boom] He was also fine with my claim order I have established. Here Laser states he was resolved to vote him when Jim said he was considering using it on his top 4. [Boomfrog, Zen, Red Ryu, Yolinda] Shows that he was voting him for his role over him being suspicious, even though he has stated a scum read on him pages before that. (His read on him was on Page 62, his vote is on page 64) It also doesn't make sense to have a miller with a one-shot cop in the game. If Boom scum, Laser scum.

Boomfrog - Most likely person to have bussed Moody with his '70% percent tell'. His lie that Sabrar points out, shows that he was trying to undermine it but for a different reason. (At that time, he was voting Sir Gabriel) Him expecting Bessie to come up with a reason to scumread Moody when he's the only one with his 'tell' on Moody. Has little to no interaction with Moody. His D2 EOD and D3 EOD are suspicious. His 'Are you sure he's faking it' post on Spak, and him coming past the deadline. My theory for why he wanted to let Jim be lynched, was so that Jim wouldn't put Boom and Zen in the crosshairs. (Which most likely would have tipped towards Boom) His actions towards Ryu, is not a townie mindset. He states he did not see Ryu target me, but does not push for it or even entertain the thought of Ryu being scum. This plants a seed of doubt on Ryu, while keeping himself comfortable without having to put his neck on the line. His push on Plytho is just to save himself.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:27 am UTC

Town

EGW
Bessie
Sabrar
Ryu
MPOLO
Plytho
FrozenFlame
Madge
Laser
Boomfrog

Scum

[Boom > Laser]

#HBC | Red Ryu

Postby #HBC | Red Ryu » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:28 am UTC

Busy weekend I’ll get to this tonight later though.

bessie

Postby bessie » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:03 am UTC

plytho wrote:
BoomFrog wrote:@LaserGuy: I agree Sabrar doesn't like to bus early, but I suspect that Moody asked to be bussed. He decided that the game was overwhelming and he'd surly be lynched by late game so he decided to save himself the trouble and get bussed early. Sabrar, EGW and plytho seeing together and get mad townie points, Moody doesn't need to deal with 20+ pages of content per game day. Win-win. We don't know what wraith really did, maybe it was one shot. His know it all ness was already shared so no big deal.
I don't think moody is as bothered as some others by the huge amount of content. He's reading along all the time.
This. I really doubt that moody would ask his teammates to bus him because he didn’t want to play anymore (although it is entirely possible he resigned himself to being lynched once his lynch started to gain momentum). He’s posting in Gojoe. And if he wanted to quit, we still had three replacements available on D1, and only used two of them (I think yolinda was on the replacement list on D1 but I could be wrong).

Sabrar, I’ll stop questioning you on Madge today, but tomorrow please consider the points I made in this post.

Note: Sabrar’s reads in this post assume one scum team, but other than that I don’t have any issues with his list, in that I can see how he arrived at all his reads.

I also don’t have any issues with EGW’s latest reads. I don’t completely agree on plytho and LaserGuy, but some of EGW’s reads are based on interactions with them in chat, so I will keep his comments in mind as I reread today’s content.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:41 am UTC

Night Plan:

1. Red Ryu protects one of [EGW / Sabrar]

2. MPOLO switches Bessie with Laser.

3. Plytho, Target Bessie.

4. Frozen Flame do nothing.

5. Bessie, do nothing.

6. Sabrar, use your best judgement. If Boom flips Scum Watcher, watch one of [Red Ryu / MPOLO]

7. Madge, do nothing. You can't do anything because you are jailed anyway.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:42 am UTC

If anyone has a better plan or suggestions, please speak up.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:44 am UTC

Wait a minute. I think I messed up the plan. I'm going to try to fix it to where Bessie is protected and Plytho targets her to become a chat buddy.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:46 am UTC

Night Plan Redux:

1. Red Ryu protects one of [EGW / Bessie]

2. MPOLO switches Sabrar with Laser.

5. Bessie, do nothing.

6. Sabrar, use your best judgement. If Boom flips Scum Watcher, watch one of [Red Ryu / MPOLO]

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:53 am UTC

Evil George Washington wrote:Night Plan:

1. Red Ryu protects one of [EGW / Sabrar]

2. MPOLO switches Bessie with Laser.

5. Bessie, do nothing.

Mpolo should choose one of several scummy targets at random. Fine if I'm one of them. If he swaps me and bessie, scum can just target me to kill bessie.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:01 am UTC

Night Plan:

1. Red Ryu protects one of [EGW / Sabrar / Bessie]

2. MPOLO switches Frozenflame with Laser.

4. Frozen Flame focuses onto Madge.

5. Bessie, do nothing.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:03 am UTC

This makes Red Ryu's protect pool one person larger, but it also has Frozen being Switched with laser. Then he'll focus on Madge, who is jailed, so if scum target frozen it won't do anything anyway, is my thought process.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:10 am UTC

According to frozen's claim, he can't use his ability today.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:15 am UTC

Night Plan Redux:

1. Red Ryu protects one of [EGW / Sabrar / Bessie]

2. MPOLO switches Frozenflame with Laser. Use your best judgement.

4. Frozen Flame does nothing.

5. Bessie, do nothing.

6. Sabrar, use your best judgement. If Boom flips Scum Watcher, watch one of [Red Ryu / MPOLO / Laser]

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:16 am UTC

Since Frozen can't use his ability, he'll have to take a shot possibly. Best I can do. Sabrar will watch one of [Red Ryu / MPOLO / Laser] since Laser is switched so it's basically like watching Frozen.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:57 am UTC

What is the purpose of switching FF and LG?

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:58 am UTC

Why doesn't your plan include protection for RR or mpolo?

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:04 am UTC

If Laser is scum, then they cannot target Frozen. (Unless scum can target their own scum mates, then this makes the switch moot) I'm trying to make it so MPOLO can work as a doctor as well, not sure of the best way to do that. We will also know what exactly MPOLO will be doing at night so it allows us to plan around it without him messing things up.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:06 am UTC

With the possibility of Boom flipping watcher, Sabrar will be semi-protecting them (although they may die). Not sure what else can be done to protect Ryu/MPOLO and would rather they focus on townier / confirmed slots.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:10 am UTC

Ok, so you're planning ahead for tomorrow where FF can supposedly use his ability once again? Otherwise I see no need to defend him.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:12 am UTC

Exactly.

Return to “Mafia”