Crossover Mafia | Game!

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Evil George Washington

Re: Crossover Mafia | D3 | 10/06

Postby Evil George Washington » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:44 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:Not about that.

These are all things that I noticed as the game grew. Yet what sparked my scum read on you was Megaman not claiming with the setup information like we'd need it. I knew what to look for. Especially your vote on Moody.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:44 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:Show me a single instance where I led the lynch on my team-mate D1. Never happens. As Zen said it's completely stupid.

I asked you to vote with me.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:48 am UTC

Because you already had Moody as your top scumread. It wouldn't make sense for you to not ask for me come back to him.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:50 am UTC

You weren't pushing for him, but when I ask you to jump on without saying anything. It was a weird post. For your vote to line up with your suspicion voiced in thread, you had to join me.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:00 am UTC

I was pretty paranoid about two teams since D1. It's why I had some nulls in my reads list that you had a problem with. I had concerns on Sabrar N1, but reconsidered, putting him as mostly likely town due to him helping me back on it. Yet I've noticed more concerns with him as the game grew, and I have have been asking him to post reads constantly, because I wanted to make sure he posted content. What really pinged me was him giving Madge an out. I didn't notice the Bessie out until re-reading. Others mentioning he was sidelining and not his usual self is also what made me consider he may be scum.

Evil George Washington

Re: Crossover Mafia | D1 Begins! | 9/13

Postby Evil George Washington » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:06 am UTC

Evil George Washington wrote:Sabrar let's vote together. Where do you want to vote?

Sabrar wrote:I'm in the wrong timezone for the bazillionth time.

Sorry to hear that SirGabriel, hope you'll be back for another game.

Actually interested if his replacement will come up with something new to save themselves so I'd like to not lynch him today. Plus as already been mentioned the wagon can't be really analyzed.

Vote: moody

If we're going for a lurker lynch we need to hit Dark Horse unless mod-action is announced. Ryu is also a good choice.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:21 am UTC

What you wrote below is what makes it weird. You don't really respond to me, you just vote Moody. It's like you were doing something you know you should have done much earlier (were too lax) and when I asked you vote, you corrected that mistake.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:25 am UTC

Why are you only asking about the Moody flip and not my other points?

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:35 am UTC

#HBC | Zyth wrote:
George wrote:He absorbed Moody's power, so he can learn more about the setup as time goes on.
Where did you get the idea that know-it-all gains information as the game progresses? I was under the impression that it was a one-time info dump in his role PM.

Only reason why I would assume he'd want to absorb it. If it was just an info dump (which is possible) then my only other theory is he was on Moody because of his meta. I can't think of anything else.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:35 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:Also I've already replied twice about my lack of activity but you don't care about that. You don't care about my meta-read of Madge which is confirmed by others as well but you care about meta-read on me which is invalid due to irl.

How about Plytho? I don't believe your excuses.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:40 am UTC

Plytho brought up that he expected her to have a D3 vote analysis by now. I did post that in my read on her. (Just forgot to mention that Plytho was the one who stated that)

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:41 am UTC

Today, Madge will absolutely Tree Stump. No ifs or buts. Tomorrow, D4, we will mass claim.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:50 am UTC

LaserGuy wrote:@EGW: Why do you think Sabrar switched back to moody after hopping onto the jimbob wagon with you?

To remain consistent with his suspicion, gain town cred, and use that against Zen, as stated in his post. Notice how Moody gave up. I believe it was planned.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:52 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:
Evil George Washington wrote:I don't believe your excuses.
Let's be absolutely, 100% clear on this. You don't believe that I have irl issues that prevent me from participating as much as I'd like?

I have work 5-6 days out of the week, but I make it work. Your irl situation doesn't mean you'll suddenly be sidelining.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:56 am UTC

#HBC | Zyth wrote:Do you have night action info that Sabrar is Megaman? I'm confused why you're so sure on this point.

No. I theorize Megaman absorbs the power of the person who is lynched during the Day. So there is incentive for that person to be on the lynch of the day. So far Sabrar's been on both lynches.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:56 am UTC

Nice, Madge happens to show up.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:57 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:
Evil George Washington wrote:Plytho brought up that he expected her to have a D3 vote analysis by now.

I've also replied to that. She doesn't have the data.

She has two vote counts.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:00 am UTC

I never mentioned anything about time stamps, I don't see how it invalidates my point.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:01 am UTC

Evil George Washington wrote:Sabrar, let's move to Dark Horse. Unvote; Vote: Dark Horse

Sabrar wrote:I'd be fine with that but don't you want to wait until others also post their list?

This also sounds weird. Seems you wanted to commit to Moody so you didn't really want to move.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:08 am UTC

That is quite the coincidence. What was the timezone thing in response to? Do you like to prepare things in advance in cases like this?

The second thing, you responded pretty quickly. I'll check on that time stamp. (The madge slip one)

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:12 am UTC

Are you saying you didn't see both my posts both times? :?:

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:36 am UTC

My only reservation is that they both seem to be coincidences. Reluctantly, I drop this point (The moody vote). The response to madge still pings me. I'll concede and state that I don't know why Madge would have expected Sabrar to know that, but it's still very odd to me. I don't trust madge still. I still don't like his out to Bessie.

Talk to me about my other scumreads.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:38 am UTC

Anyway, I work in the morning. I will be going to sleep now. Good night.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:09 pm UTC

Madge wrote:Stuff

Quickly before I go to work:

I don't like the way you play, but I don't disrespect you for it. (I never brought it up out of respect, but now you call me a jerk, and I don't appreciate that). I want you treestumped, and that's the only way you will be useful to me or town at all. Your way of playing totally goes against mine. I compromise between taking the game seriously and having fun. I did not insult Sabrar, and I still intend to hydra with him after the game. (If he doesn't, so be it) Personally Sabrar seems like a cool guy. This is mafia, a game where anything is possible. Don't expect me to take anything for granted. I am aiming to win. Move aside. You never addressed Gamma for yelling and insulting Bessie but here you are critiquing me for stating that Sabrar is side lining. You never addressed Laser for mentioning that Sabrar was being more passive then usual. You want to have so much fun at the cost of everyone else winning. No, I'm not having that. I'm not sure what fun you are looking for. I work constantly. I'm not sitting around all willy nilly expecting myself to pass to lylo with just my meta. I haven't improved my game just for someone to devalue all the effort I put into this damn game by calling it stupid. Now again. I respect your playstyle. But you are going to be tree-stumped. Not being a jerk. This is not personal, this is all business. I can understand if you will never want to play with me. It's understandable. If your meaning of fun is living through the game and doing nothing while not being punished for it, sorry, I can't give you that fun. You have to meet me half way. Otherwise, get stumped.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:19 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:
Evil George Washington wrote:She created this whole fabrication to stay off of Moody if she could help it, and now she prefers to be lynched instead of Tree Stumped today.
Already cleared up with Zen that this was based on reading comprehension failure and she never said that. Your insistence of me replying to a non-existing question is noted.

I said I am taking that as null. I have not seen her role PM, and I don't trust her.

Sabrar wrote:@EGW: you do realize that by stumping town!Madge scum needs 1 less mislynch to win, right?

You do realize by stumping scum!Madge town gets utility out of her being stumped while also allowing us to have an extra lynch.

Sabrar wrote:@EGW: do you have an updated top4? I'm curious.

Not at the moment. I'd need to construct a new reads list, and re-evaluate you. I'm going to read the game Laser gave me. Also can you give me another game to read of yours? (Town/Scum) I can say that quickly, I'd still be interested in Frozen Flame going, possibly Yolinda for not even getting into the game, maybe MPOLO. Unvote

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:21 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:@bessie: I'm very disappointed that you still didn' react to my ping here. Also, who is your D1 tunnel? It would appear to be plytho based on your extensive interaction with him but he's not low enough in your list. Are time issues your only problem?

Why did you give Bessie an out here?

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:23 am UTC

Sabrar: What is your read on Zen now, and what do you think of his D3 play?

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:39 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:
Evil George Washington wrote:Sabrar: What is your read on Zen now, and what do you think of his D3 play?
Basics can be found in my read on BoomFrog, reserving judgement and would like to see her prove herself.

I want you to state it from the top of your head. Tell me. You have enough content to read Zen D3.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:40 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:
Evil George Washington wrote:Why did you give Bessie an out here?
That's not an out. She already mentioned time problems before, didn't need me to give her a 'cop-out'.

Then there was no reason to ask 'is it time problems?' if she already mentioned it.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:45 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:FrozenFlame: lot of comments about setup-balance, basically only 2 posts with actual content. The first of which I like, good questions/observations though I would have liked a bit of explanation on "This is gross af" as was the case for the rest of the post. In the second his explanations are mostly in order however I don't like being okay with someone's lynch based on gut only, too many times has scum posted 'reads' like that in order to justify a false scum-read. Note to myself: reread Dark Tower to get a feel of him (possibly Monday). Currently slight townie-lean but going forward I hope he can avoid giving gut-reads.

Have you ever asked someone to stop giving gut reads in previous games? Which ones?

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:48 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:
Evil George Washington wrote:I want you to state it from the top of your head. Tell me. You have enough content to read Zen D3.
But not the time to read him thoroughly. Also rich coming from a guy who just recently had a lot of nulls.

What are you talking about? I didn't have a lot of nulls recently. D2 yes, but I only had a slight few nulls. I'm not asking for a thorough read here.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:53 am UTC

Anyway that's all the questions I have for you. Don't have anything else to say at the moment. I want to see others post. (Like Yolinda or Frozen)

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:05 am UTC

BoomFrog wrote:EGW - He's no chessmaster and I don't think he's a Yoloswag clone either, so bussing Moody D1 makes no sense. He's parinoid, but I can't fault him for that.

Funnily enough, I have gotten into Chess, and have played with Zen multiple times. Going to sleep now, good night.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:18 am UTC

Soup had the intention to replace into the game, due to being late for sign ups. He viewed the game Sunday at 8:50 PM EST (when it opened). He viewed again in the morning, you can see when he views. For some reason he's not posting. I agree with Plytho, I expected him to introduce himself and be excited to play again. I don't understand why you are being so lenient, Zen.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:32 am UTC

I would say never use that ability. Why did you claim, Jim?

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:58 am UTC

I had the same role as town. (Captain Kirk, Double Voter who can have two people as the lynch) I was told not to use it as it takes away our only means of killing scum, the lynch. (Besides vigging) At least it limits our choices and could be chaotic if you choose two town.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:32 am UTC

Would like to see Madge do what she promised. I am off tomorrow, will catch up then. I'm going to sleep.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:49 pm UTC

I'm just catching up. I closed and then had to work in the morning. Today is my day off. (I'm off Mondays and Fridays)

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:50 pm UTC

#HBC | Zyth wrote:
Evil George Washington wrote:Soup.
I'm actually only interested in plytho's opinion here.

Why?

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:00 pm UTC

#HBC | Red Ryu wrote:Town: Evil George Washington, Frozenflame, Bessie(Masoned right?)

Red Ryu why did you put me as top town? Earlier in the game you had me as a town lean for 'tunneling like my usual self' but you hadn't really said why I became townier to you. Can you explain?

Return to “Mafia”