Crossover Mafia | Game!

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Evil George Washington

Re: Crossover Mafia | D2 | 9/25

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:44 am UTC

Gamma Emerald wrote:
Evil George Washington wrote:Yet what were you doing on D1 and D2 of Thing Mafia?

I was not getting wagoned. I'm telling you to look at my behavior when getting wagoned specifically.

You were active, posting reads and voting [me] with conviction. I don't see any of that here. Here you slip under the radar, post lazy reads, and omgus vote Frozen. I say lazy reads here as you give out town reads with no reasoning here as opposed to you giving out scum and town reads in Thing Mafia and explaining why, example: You stated that my read of you caught your attention. That's pro-town because it shows you are looking for scum, here not so much. You are just reacting, not really looking for scum. Quote here:

Gamma wrote:Was ISOing Goatmeal to see why they are scummy and this caught my attention. I'm making less logical errors compared to...
???

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:45 am UTC

Gamma Family Mafia wrote:Yeah it's Day 3: having a bunch of null/scum is BAD. I'm going to unvote for now and if I don't find Elyse or Dramonic scummier I'm voting Ranmaru.
UNVOTE:

This post was following CAMN stating she disliked me having null reads at that point. You followed in, and I stated that this seemed faked.

Gamma Emerald wrote:
#HBC | Zyth wrote:
Gamma Emerald wrote:I went back and realized the "slip" I saw isn't really one under a closer look. It just means he may not have factored in a BF/PW mafia partnership. I was in a rush to read what I missed and didn't think to actually read context.
How does this affect your read?

Bumps it down a bit. I think I also townread his unsubstantiated reads he gave early day 1 but I opted to try to explain why he was town using what I considered to be more solid logic.
PEdit: oh LaserGuy found the original post. Goddammit Bessie WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE EVERY THING CONFU RGSLBDS;OVNBMKLZGNFJVBSK V,'ANV'BKTDGNVGZVNXB AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Your reaction to this is very forced. Zen asks you how the slip not being a slip affected your read, and then you used Bessie's post to back track on it.

#HBC | Zyth

Postby #HBC | Zyth » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:54 am UTC

plytho, I just got to reading your reads posts. Good stuff. The only thing I don't understand is your Laser read. You town read him for being confident? That seems like a null tell -- Mafia feign confidence. Town feign confidence. Mafia can be confident. Town can be confident.

I was really confused by that one. Actually thought it was leading up to a scum read.

You stated that I made a case on you, but I haven't. I'm not sure why you think I scum read you. My pressing you on things was me trying to get a firmer grasp of you. Those things I asked you about were concerning, but you've answered them to my satisfaction. I'd pull up a cookie pic for your reward, but cba as I'm on mobile.

I agree with a lot of the points you made on bessie. Which is unfortunate seeing as she town reads me and you don't. I always feel like a traitor scumreading ppl that tr me.

Your thinking that I'm playing a chess game is really unwarranted paranoia. We just have different ways of going about the same thing.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:55 am UTC

On a silly note: I just got the thought that Sabrar and I should hydra. :)

Gamma Emerald

Postby Gamma Emerald » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:57 am UTC

LaserGuy wrote:
Gamma Emerald wrote:
jimbobmacdoodle wrote:
@Gamma - Assuming for a moment that it becomes clear that you are going to be lynched, would you be prepared to Judgement vote Amrock then? If not, why not?

I guess I would then but the fact I'm being pushed so much makes me extra defiant when it comes to getting lynched. Also, as I've said earlier I despise pointless bussing. If you consider me scum you're going to have to handle these questions (this goes to EVERYONE not just jimbob): What reason would there be for me to be bussed? If I'm not being bussed where's the counter-movement? Don't you think a scumteam trying to push an alternative would try to double down on a single target? And lastly, for people who would try to argue "his buddies are MIA!", do you really think I would take that lying down, or do you think I would have done something about it.

Judgment voting will not immediately hammer and end the day. It will (hopefully) just mean you get credit for killing Amrock thereby saving another (hopefully) townie slot. Do you not understand why refusing this is problem? Do you think I'm asking you this because I'm scum?

I still don't want to because I want mafia to have to kill me if they wish to eliminate me.
@EGW I was just trying to show how much outrage I was in at the time. As for the other part I'm kinda confused because I did say what my read was but I switched back after seeing the post by LaserGuy.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:58 am UTC

Gamma who are you voting right now?

Gamma Emerald

Postby Gamma Emerald » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:01 am UTC

Evil George Washington wrote:
Gamma Emerald wrote:
Evil George Washington wrote:Yet what were you doing on D1 and D2 of Thing Mafia?

I was not getting wagoned. I'm telling you to look at my behavior when getting wagoned specifically.

You were active, posting reads and voting [me] with conviction. I don't see any of that here. Here you slip under the radar, post lazy reads, and omgus vote Frozen. I say lazy reads here as you give out town reads with no reasoning here as opposed to you giving out scum and town reads in Thing Mafia and explaining why, example: You stated that my read of you caught your attention. That's pro-town because it shows you are looking for scum, here not so much. You are just reacting, not really looking for scum. Quote here:

Gamma wrote:Was ISOing Goatmeal to see why they are scummy and this caught my attention. I'm making less logical errors compared to...
???
I'm getting fucking tired of explaining that FF vote wasn't OMGUS. And I have been looking for scum, I had a fairly sizeable post with me pointing out a lot of things I found suspicious day 1.
PEdit: I'm voting plytho. What's up?

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:02 am UTC

If you want to live, vote Spak.

Gamma Emerald

Postby Gamma Emerald » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:02 am UTC

plytho has more votes iirc.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:03 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:Gamma: 8
Spak: 7
FrozenFlame: 5
plytho: 5
Red Ryu: 4
Zyth: 4
Znirk: 1
BoomFrog: 1
h_a: 1
mpolo: 1

Only counting those who actually referred to the top4 list.
Not contributing: Amrock, BoomFrog, FrozenFlame, h_a, Peaceful Whale, Spak, Znirk

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:07 am UTC

Gamma Emerald wrote:plytho has more votes iirc.

Spak has more support.

Gamma Emerald

Postby Gamma Emerald » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:10 am UTC

I see that but where are the votes?

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:13 am UTC

In your heart.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:14 am UTC

Seriously, there is only three votes on Plytho.

#HBC | Zyth

Postby #HBC | Zyth » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:15 am UTC

Gamma Emerald wrote:I see that but where are the votes?

Without you, plytho and Spak are tied. Spak moves to second place if you join us.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:18 am UTC

Zen why did you change your avatar?

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:28 am UTC

Gamma Emerald wrote:Vote plytho
Better shot at getting a lynch here

I wonder why you think this with only there being three votes on Plytho? If you want a better shot of lynching, vote Spak.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:30 am UTC

Evil George Washington wrote:Znirk stuff...

If it's all the same to you, I'm going to set this issue aside for the moment as Znirk isn't a serious contender for the lynch today. I suspect that this may largely boil down to a difference in site meta. I'm happy to pick this up in D3 with you, if we both survive, or in GoJoe after the game maybe.

What do you think of Zyth also using this discussion to find you scummy here? Would you generally expect him to agree with your read on Znirk and your perspective on lurkers?

I more or less agree with this.

Ok. How do you feel about Zen not pushing for votes on Spak?

I find it troubling, especially compared to his behaviour on the D1 wagon. This wagon, IMHO, came up a lot stronger and with a lot less resistance than the moody wagon did. Considering that Gamma is a townread for him, I would have expected that he would have been asking the plytho wagon for votes by now, or been trying to peel soft votes off of the Gamma wagon for one of the others. Or, at the other end, contemplating switching to the plytho wagon (or presenting some other alternative). Yeah, this bothers me a lot.

X-Men. It's the only other game PW has played here.

Evil George Washington wrote:I'll talk more about this later, don't have time to read that game yet. Remind me to discuss this with you.

If we survive the night, I'm happy to talk about it.

I will have another look to see if anything pops out as interesting to me. My original reads took this into account and those served as the baseline for my current reads.

Thank you.

I don't actually disagree with a lot of this. Gamma has certainly given every indication of being melodramatic. I find his content in the last few pages in particular to be quite appalling (especially this, which, seriously @Gamma, regardless of your alignment, that shit is not appropriate), which has made it very difficult for me to muster a lot of willpower to want to defend him, and as a result I've spent probably twice as long on this section of the post as I have on everything that's gone before. I'm not going to deny that his play his a very scummy feel to it. He's great lynchbait. He reminds me a lot of heuristically_alone, who gives off extremely scummy vibes even as Town (X-Men is a great example), though heury is at least lighthearted and funny. As I said earlier, I think some of Gamma's play is fine, not great, but fine, and he wasn't really on my radar for most of the D2. I'd probably have put him as null, or maybe a slight lean one way or the other. I noticed, though, that my scumreads--all of them (not Spak in D2 until recently, though he had made noises in that direction D1)--had Gamma as a leading lynch contender for the today, or had already voted for him, and that was worth a bit of townie credit in my mind, and I'm going to oppose any wagon that is driven by those particular players, because I don't vote with scum and won't act in ways that further their objectives. Again, this I am confused as to why this seems to be controversial. Do townies regularly vote the same wagons as their strongest scumreads in your part of the world?

Sorry, I don't really feel I did a great job of this last section. Gamma's personal attack against bessie really rubbed me the wrong way and I just can't summon the energy to really fight this right now. Maybe I'll revisit this later when I'm not so pissed off at him.

I agree that comment was not nice, I hope he refrains from doing that and even insulting me as well. I don't appreciate it. Gamewise, he has done this as scum before and I have caught him. So I have meta of him. He did scumread me in The Thing Mafia, I don't remember why though, but I townread him in that game. (At least he seemed townie from my scum eyes there) He's lurked as scum, he's made forceful posts as scum, yet you say we should give him a pass because your scumreads don't like his play, for reasons you don't disagree with. He was scum read in the previous game, and I helped by town reading him and defending him. His own scum mate was pushing for him.

I've found meta reads, especially ones filtered through another player's eyes to be notoriously unreliable, but I'll take it into consideration. I doubt I'll have time to read before the end of the day, but can you link me that game anyway?

Regardless of the other arguments, unless there's some significant change in the next few hours, I may end up voting Gamma on principle at this point.

One, I don't understand why you are reading his interactions and factoring that into your individual read of him.

Interactions provide the context needed to understand what a player is doing and why they are doing it. Reading their posts without context you can generate any read you want (bessie did a great demonstration of this in one game where she read the entire cast as scum, then, using the same content, read the entire cast as town. I can't remember which game off the top of my head, but I'm sure she'll be able to tell you).

There's more here that I should answer, but it's late so I'll try to come back to this tomorrow. Wanted to reply to some stuff from Zyth, but that will have to wait too :?

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:33 am UTC

EBWOP: Sorry, just realized the quotes are messed up in that middle section. Here's the same post with the quote tags fixed.
Spoiler:
Evil George Washington wrote:Znirk stuff...

If it's all the same to you, I'm going to set this issue aside for the moment as Znirk isn't a serious contender for the lynch today. I suspect that this may largely boil down to a difference in site meta. I'm happy to pick this up in D3 with you, if we both survive, or in GoJoe after the game maybe.

What do you think of Zyth also using this discussion to find you scummy here? Would you generally expect him to agree with your read on Znirk and your perspective on lurkers?

I more or less agree with this.

Ok. How do you feel about Zen not pushing for votes on Spak?

I find it troubling, especially compared to his behaviour on the D1 wagon. This wagon, IMHO, came up a lot stronger and with a lot less resistance than the moody wagon did. Considering that Gamma is a townread for him, I would have expected that he would have been asking the plytho wagon for votes by now, or been trying to peel soft votes off of the Gamma wagon for one of the others. Or, at the other end, contemplating switching to the plytho wagon (or presenting some other alternative). Yeah, this bothers me a lot.

Evil George Washington wrote:I'll talk more about this later, don't have time to read that game yet. Remind me to discuss this with you.

If we survive the night, I'm happy to talk about it.

I don't actually disagree with a lot of this. Gamma has certainly given every indication of being melodramatic. I find his content in the last few pages in particular to be quite appalling (especially this, which, seriously @Gamma, regardless of your alignment, that shit is not appropriate), which has made it very difficult for me to muster a lot of willpower to want to defend him, and as a result I've spent probably twice as long on this section of the post as I have on everything that's gone before. I'm not going to deny that his play his a very scummy feel to it. He's great lynchbait. He reminds me a lot of heuristically_alone, who gives off extremely scummy vibes even as Town (X-Men is a great example), though heury is at least lighthearted and funny. As I said earlier, I think some of Gamma's play is fine, not great, but fine, and he wasn't really on my radar for most of the D2. I'd probably have put him as null, or maybe a slight lean one way or the other. I noticed, though, that my scumreads--all of them (not Spak in D2 until recently, though he had made noises in that direction D1)--had Gamma as a leading lynch contender for the today, or had already voted for him, and that was worth a bit of townie credit in my mind, and I'm going to oppose any wagon that is driven by those particular players, because I don't vote with scum and won't act in ways that further their objectives. Again, this I am confused as to why this seems to be controversial. Do townies regularly vote the same wagons as their strongest scumreads in your part of the world?

Sorry, I don't really feel I did a great job of this last section. Gamma's personal attack against bessie really rubbed me the wrong way and I just can't summon the energy to really fight this right now. Maybe I'll revisit this later when I'm not so pissed off at him.

I agree that comment was not nice, I hope he refrains from doing that and even insulting me as well. I don't appreciate it. Gamewise, he has done this as scum before and I have caught him. So I have meta of him. He did scumread me in The Thing Mafia, I don't remember why though, but I townread him in that game. (At least he seemed townie from my scum eyes there) He's lurked as scum, he's made forceful posts as scum, yet you say we should give him a pass because your scumreads don't like his play, for reasons you don't disagree with. He was scum read in the previous game, and I helped by town reading him and defending him. His own scum mate was pushing for him.[/quote]

I've found meta reads, especially ones filtered through another player's eyes to be notoriously unreliable, but I'll take it into consideration. I doubt I'll have time to read before the end of the day, but can you link me that game anyway?

Regardless of the other arguments, unless there's some significant change in the next few hours, I may end up voting Gamma on principle at this point.

One, I don't understand why you are reading his interactions and factoring that into your individual read of him.

Interactions provide the context needed to understand what a player is doing and why they are doing it. Reading their posts without context you can generate any read you want (bessie did a great demonstration of this in one game where she read the entire cast as scum, then, using the same content, read the entire cast as town. I can't remember which game off the top of my head, but I'm sure she'll be able to tell you).

There's more here that I should answer, but it's late so I'll try to come back to this tomorrow. Wanted to reply to some stuff from Zyth, but that will have to wait too :?

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:36 am UTC

LaserGuy: Let me link you really quick first:

Gamma Town Game
Gamma Scum Game

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:49 am UTC

Sure we can leave the discussion of Znirk/Inactives for later or after the game. I feel Zen is using the discussion to misrepresent what I was doing to DH. I was using meta to wagon him, I have said I replaced into his scum slot when he did the same thing there. Yet he totally ignores that fact, and I dislike that. I do think he would generally prefer lurker lynches D1, he usually says that often. I always then state no, we leave them for D2. I also see that Zen reads Gamma as town, but doesn't tell him to vote Spak. I mean, if your town read is on the chopping block, wouldn't you tell them to vote the second most viable lynch to save your town read? Instead, we get this:

#HBC | Zyth wrote:
Gamma Emerald wrote:I see that but where are the votes?

Without you, plytho and Spak are tied. Spak moves to second place if you join us.

Gamma Emerald

Postby Gamma Emerald » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:51 am UTC

Alright then.
Vote Spak

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:50 am UTC

How are you Sabrar?

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:58 am UTC

Excel keeps shutting down, my boss just told me to redo some of work because they want to change some parameters, doing pretty great thanks for asking.
Do DGamers normally get so intense during a game?

#HBC | Zyth

Postby #HBC | Zyth » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:01 am UTC

alright, time to lay it all out. stream of consciousness. easier to just get my thoughts out this way. ill revise later (capitalizing and fixing typos) if people find this hard to read. right now i need to get some rest though.

Update

Not mafia:

Zyth
EGW
Boom
plytho
Frozen
Madge
Sabrar
Gamma
Amrock*

Unknown
h_a
Znirk
mpolo

Suspicious
jim

Scum:
bessie
Spak
Laser

jim, tbh i still need to read his posts today. i haven't really dug into them yet just due to trying to keep up with current stuff and my attention always being drawn to other things. plus if he is scum, i don't suspect he's the type of player to be an early play or a play at all based on what was said about his last scum game. im kind of hoping to get the info on megaman at some point to determine whether or not moody actually had insight on this slot. if so and jim isn't on a moody's team, id definitely take a look at frozen. nothing else about frozen's play is scummy to me though so he's essentially town to me unless jim is actually sk. i haven't gone into this much because i wrote it down in my diary. when i die, this diary is revealed to the town. ive been keeping some thoughts there, which is why i havent used the gojoe thread.

laser is obvious scum i am not even joking. that last post he made agreeing with ran cuts the cake lmfao. so scummy. far scummier than any thing else anyone has done this game. man i kinda just want to be lynched just so ran and sabrar will take arms against laser. plytho has a really contrived town read on laser, so i'd keep that in mind on a laser mafia flip you connection hunters.

laser is being so manipulative! his play is centered around appealing to ppl to get them to do things. his sudden tr of me was just because he saw buddy opportunity there. since i didn't react negatively to his case and town read him, he dropped it and tried to use me for other pushes. first with Frozen. he thought i would join but didn't and no one else but gamma did. when he couldn't get that he went for plytho and tried to get me and boom to join. but that failed too and now that he sees that he can't actually use me, he has started to reverse his read haha. the biggest one is his agreeing with ranmaru here:

I find it troubling, especially compared to his behaviour on the D1 wagon. This wagon, IMHO, came up a lot stronger and with a lot less resistance than the moody wagon did. Considering that Gamma is a townread for him, I would have expected that he would have been asking the plytho wagon for votes by now, or been trying to peel soft votes off of the Gamma wagon for one of the others. Or, at the other end, contemplating switching to the plytho wagon (or presenting some other alternative). Yeah, this bothers me a lot

it's so obvious that he's stroking ranmaru's **** here! tryna fuel ranmaru's read on me. let me ask this @anyone, do you agree that I wasn't really making an effort to push spak? i understand tunnel-minded ran for this. he's done this before. once he sees someone as scum, it's hard for him not to see everything they do in a scum light. but i think that any unbiased person would see that ive seriously been investigating spak and trying to get people to shift their opinion of him. laser here is taking advantage of ran's tunnel. he's using him.

i noticed this same griminess earlier when he was talking about the two gang groups. he totally twisted what spak was saying and made it out to be that the two factions were battlin it out in thread. makin a web of opposing connections that he can use to justify multiple mislynches. he's tryna make town think there's something that there's not so that we'll be focusin on the wrong thing.

lasly, his reasoning for gamma town makes me wanna throw up. he's town reading him cause he thinks scum or coordinating the push on him. but he's not tring him for another reason? if he's not town reading gamma for anything else, why would even matter if he thinks scum are on the wagon. especially since he's been so adamant about there being two teams. if gamma is not mafia, laser's reasoning here is classic mafia: get townie points for defending against the mislynch, then have an excuse to push everyone on the wagon. another multiple mislynch path. am i the only one that has gotten this vibe from the way laser has gone about this wagon?

---

i feel like bessie has been surfing over me much of the game. and i agree that the lack of interactions she's had with me is weird. it's taken her quite a while to commit to a read. ive even intentionally dropped little things here and there to see if she would respond to them on her own (such as the point about her asking for claims). plytho made a lot of good points on bessie too. people should read it. bessie has also surfed over a number of other ppl. the big ones being spak and jimbob (though i can't blame her for the latter, jimbob is a tough one to dig into). she has kept herself at a distance from those three (zen, spak, jim) all game. this despite jim having been one of her main scum reads (d1 in particular). ive been waiting all game for her analyses of these slots. and every time i think she's gonna do it, she just kind of glances over them. this makes me feel that scum!bessie is having difficulty faking reads on these slots. she's also having difficulty fake hunting. she has not really made any real pursuits to unpack her scum leads (such as jim and plytho).

furthermore, plytho was actually in the right in the whole bessie v plytho thing. although plytho's "we gotta make sure protectors see it" thing was pretty wack, it didn't make much sense for bessie to react the way she did towards plytho when he pointed out her not mentioning pws claim. she could've easily told pw not to say any more and make clear to plytho what he concerns were. instead she just talked around it until finally coming up with an answer d2. this to me is one of the weaker points on bessie though because it's possible she reacted this way due to her past experience with plytho. that past experience could've caused her to misread the situation here.

lastly, another small point. i made it before about how she asked if os provided safe claims. yet she specially made note of having read my os mod meta post. so she either a) skimmed it and missed that i provided that info or b) pretended to miss it so she could try and "town slip". honestly this kind of makes gamma seem scummy for taking this as a town tell now that i think about it. anyway, if it is the case of a and she skimmed it, i think this also indicates scum bessie. from what has been stated in this game a number of times, bessie is big on set up speculation. for her not to have fully read that post is a huge red flag. especially since it's the very post that seemingly convinced her not to speculate about the setup, which she stated.

--

i have to say, im not as positive on spak as i was. his catch up posts are pretty good and seem stream of consciousy. im willing to gamble on the idea that town!spak wouldn't not seriously have the read he does on boom though. but honestly im not as sure on spak as i am on laser. i just don't know if i can get the support for a laser push.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:02 am UTC

Sabrar: Sorry to hear that, hope work improves for you. Yes, we can get pretty intense. Although I'm wondering what makes you ask that, just curious.

#HBC | Zyth

Postby #HBC | Zyth » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:02 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:Excel keeps shutting down, my boss just told me to redo some of work because they want to change some parameters, doing pretty great thanks for asking.
Do DGamers normally get so intense during a game?

Believe me, that was like a 1/10 for dgames intensity.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:04 am UTC

Evil George Washington wrote:Yes, we can get pretty intense. Although I'm wondering what makes you ask that, just curious.
It's a game where people lie all the time. In my mind it doesn't warrant some of the responses that I've seen recently. Of course those reactions could be faked as well...

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:10 am UTC

There have been some intense moments, but I hope that we keep it the way it is right now. I like this place. :)

#HBC | Zyth

Postby #HBC | Zyth » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:11 am UTC

Yeah everyone's nice here. And funny. I've really enjoyed it.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:18 am UTC

Thanks for the responses, I'll keep them in mind.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:19 am UTC

Zen: You forgot about Peaceful Whale.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:23 am UTC

He forgot about Ryu as well.

#HBC | Zyth

Postby #HBC | Zyth » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:31 am UTC

Puttem in not mafia

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:34 am UTC

Zen: When did you start to doubt your scumread on Spak? Can you quote what made you reconsider?

#HBC | Zyth

Postby #HBC | Zyth » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:37 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:
Evil George Washington wrote:Yes, we can get pretty intense. Although I'm wondering what makes you ask that, just curious.
It's a game where people lie all the time. In my mind it doesn't warrant some of the responses that I've seen recently. Of course those reactions could be faked as well...

I just want to say before heading off, I have no clue wtf gammas reaction to bessie was about. That **** was weird and i dont condone the name calling. I only feel comfortable getting pissed at Ran because hes my homie, online and off. Thats why i was thinkin it was just scum gamma tryna distance his partner or wifom it bein his partner like moody did with jim

Ok im off freal now

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:50 am UTC

Hello Peaceful Whale. I hope you are doing well.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:59 am UTC

#HBC | Zyth wrote:man i kinda just want to be lynched just so ran and sabrar will take arms against laser.
Continuing this train of thought Zen's lynch is much more preferable because her flip would give us a lot more info than Gamma's.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:01 am UTC

Why's that?

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:03 am UTC

I also want you voting with me when you can. What's your availability looking like today? (Because deadline)

Return to “Mafia”