Crossover Mafia | Game!

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby Sabrar » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:41 am UTC

Will see if I can organize my thoughts during the day.

User avatar
plytho
¡This cheese is burning me!
Posts: 176
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:23 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby plytho » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:04 am UTC

I don't think mpolo is SK. His judgment vote on amrock was way too risky for an SK. Or for a member of a 2 person scum team, for that matter.
Pronouns: he him his
Avatar: The High Frontier by Angus McKie

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby Sabrar » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:14 am UTC

It could have been a calculated gambit because he hoped with so many players someone else would take the spot. E.g. LaserGuy was also willing. Or he could have thought that the bomb would kill off LG regardless of last voter.
Not saying there wasn't any risk involved but I think you're overstating it.

User avatar
plytho
¡This cheese is burning me!
Posts: 176
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:23 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby plytho » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:25 am UTC

Do you really think that's a reasonable risk to take? Basically it's an all or nothing gambit. It's definitely more risky than what I would do as an independent.

I could see it as part of a larger scum team, where your buddies can push someone else to hammer, but by yourself?
Pronouns: he him his
Avatar: The High Frontier by Angus McKie

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby Sabrar » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:29 am UTC

Personally I wouldn't do it but I can imagine others being less risk-averse.

User avatar
plytho
¡This cheese is burning me!
Posts: 176
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:23 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby plytho » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:35 am UTC

Mpolo doesn't come across as such a risk taker to me but you have more experience playing with him than I do.
Pronouns: he him his
Avatar: The High Frontier by Angus McKie

User avatar
LaserGuy
Posts: 4581
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:33 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby LaserGuy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:10 am UTC

Evil George Washington wrote:LaserGuy:

Spak was taking a very long time to get into the game. It felt like he was purposely catching up in a way to stay behind.


This doesn't really address my concern with your role in the Spak lynch at all. My problem is that you started voting for Spak on the basis of Zen's case on him, despite the fact that you were fairly certain that Zen was scum, and hence, from your point of view, this would mean Zen was bussing. This point was not well motivated, and went against your earlier commentary where you agreed with Zen that he did not bus as scum. As the lynch went on, despite Spak claiming, taking the judgment vote, and attempting to self-hammer at your request, you pushed through the lynch anyway. You were more concerned with securing the lynch than lynching the right person.

Evil George Washington wrote:I want you to explain how my pushes were flimsy on you/sab/madge/bessie. Especially bessie, who had given me concerns (like noting interesting things about Sab and Plytho but never following up) I want to know if things like that = flimsy and not good enough for a strong read.


Your push against me you built a case on me from a bunch of out of context quotes and presented it as a serious read. I pointed this out to you and explained the context, and you backed down immediately and never spoke of it again. That's about as flimsy as it gets. Your supposed "game winning reads" went through a similar trajectory, with you basically abandoning your case entirely within ~48 hours or so. This feels very inauthentic to me, like you are just testing the waters to see what you can get away with.

Evil George Washington wrote:I do not roleblock because I'd rather save it when I have more information, not waste it when I may be wrong. It simply comes from experience using all my shots as soon as possible, and then not getting anything out from that.


And yet you used your one-shot protection as soon as possible because you were worried about being NKed. It's an oddity, so I noted it.

Evil George Washington wrote:Boomfrog is missing a result indeed. You aren't able to actually verify if I did that, though. So this point is not valid.


I can't verify that you did it, this is true. But it is a result that can be explained using known mechanics and interactions, so I find the jump to a complicated and unknown mechanic to be rather questionable. All the moreso because you already have confirmation that Red Ryu visited you, so why you believe that the mechanic is a result of something on RR's part rather than BoomFrog's result simply being tampered with is really dubious. Again, it feels like you're opportunistically trying to find a reason to push against what to all appearance is a town PR with a very solid claim.

Evil George Washington wrote:Red Ryu did not want to lynch Frozen D3, so there was a connection. Frozen was behind and not providing content and it seemed like he was trying to stay in the shadows to survive while Boomfrog took the lynch.


Yes, and given that you were reading Frozen as scum, I don't have a problem with you also scumreading RR for it (though, I had been arguing that point about Frozen to you in D2, which you brushed off as simply how he plays, so again, your sudden switch to him there seems opportunistic). The main problem I have here is that Frozen flipping Town did not change your read of Red Ryu.

Evil George Washington wrote:Finally, you state that it's most likely an aggressive scum team running around. Why do you lean towards an aggressive scum team over a passive one? If I'm lynched and flip town, who do you propose would be secondary scum / SK?


I think Town would be doing better if scum were passive. The reality is, we only have as many scum flips as we do basically by luck.

I'm thinking mpolo may be the SK. If we lynch him and he does turn out to be, then I will re-evaluate my read on you based on that. In the somewhat unlikely event that your lynch does go through, and you do end up flipping Town, my current thinking is still to push mpolo.

EGW wrote:I didn't seem to remember Plytho stating a secondary ability, but being able to target through immunities seems like it may be a passive. I was considering Plytho might be SK due to that, and that is why I asked.


I see.

EGW wrote: I mean MPOLO might post reads very similar to mine as Peaceful Whale did with Bessie. I would not write things for him, as that would also make it easier for him and not challenge him as a player.


That's interesting. I was actually thinking about this point on the way home from work today, and was leaning toward the opposite conclusion--that bessie may have in fact been mafia the entire time (presumably a godfather), precisely because I don't see a lot of evidence of bessie's presence in PW's reads and general play. bessie is very helpful and encouraging to new players and I think she probably would have pushed PW to post stronger content D2, or at least make fewer obvious mistakes. OTOH, I can imagine GF!bessie being extremely uncomfortable Town!PW where she could so easily, and so self-servingly, manipulate him, and probably she would have mostly just avoided chatting to him as much as she could.

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby Sabrar » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:10 am UTC

Observation: each living player has been accused at least once of being scum D5. By sheer numbers alone at least one of these must be T vs T, possibly even more.

Assumption: I'm hesitant to completely rule out the possibility but I think scum has no reason to bus today. If we have a 3-man scum team then it's MYLO and they will probably aim to win today, joining one of the T vs T wagons. Bussing means running the chance of the case being picked up by Town and they lose a team-mate. Granted, tomorrow the bussing member will earn townie points but that's not a guarantee (especially when said player is not NK-d). It feels like too much risk for too little gain.
If we have a 2-player team then bussing is even more dangerous. They cannot win today but if one of them gets lynched the other will have a much harder time, having to explain at least twice why he wasn't NK-d.

Conclusion: together with some of my earlier thoughts about possible connections (e.g. Madge can't be scum without BoomFrog coaching her, plytho doesn't seem to have any buddies, EGW unlikely to be on the same team as mpolo) plus having to explain the discrepancy in the N2 results, I simply cannot find a 3-man scum-team that would make sense currently. I still think a 2-man team with the kill is too weak so I think we have SK + 1 or 2 original members from moody's team.

User avatar
Evil George Washington
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 2:04 am UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:33 am UTC

Gotcha. So full reads list with that in mind? Who do you think is the Sk + 1-2 members of Moody team? Rest of your reads?

User avatar
Evil George Washington
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 2:04 am UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:34 am UTC

Or at least, who is your top 2-4?

User avatar
LaserGuy
Posts: 4581
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:33 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby LaserGuy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:06 am UTC

LaserGuy wrote:
mpolo wrote:My role has an additional element (it's unblockable), which is not contained in the title of the role. I'm also told that I am first in night action resolution. I just looked at my PM and had totally forgotten that that aspect was there.


Ah, here it is. Yeah, mpolo is totally the SK.


I've been informed by my chatmates that my reasoning here isn't transparent (except maybe to BoomFrog). Here's the full logic chain:

mpolo claimed to have a secondary ability that makes his bus driver act first (via natural action resolution) and bypass immunities. However, plytho has an ability that also bypasses immunities (his chat), but this is not a secondary ability, it's just mentioned in the description of is power. There's no reason for mpolo to have this as a secondary rather than just a part of his power. But moreover, bus driving is already first in natural action resolution by default, so having this as a secondary power is redundant. This ability makes no sense on a bus driver.

However, this ability makes a lot of sense as a passive ability that is tied to kill (for an SK). Having a kill process first in natural action resolution means that it would bypass protection from a doctor (since the kill happens before the doctor visits). This is consistent with bessie being the target of an unblockable NK.

Conclusion: mpolo is the SK

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby Sabrar » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:08 am UTC

As mentioned here SK should be in {EGW, mpolo, plytho}. Remaining mafia is most likely BoomFrog or LaserGuy, with BoomFrog + Madge being my guess if 2 remain. I've never seen Madge ignoring the game to this extent before, some of it I can accept comes from irl plus frustration about the 'slot'-issue but this detachment seems too much.
I believe we need to lynch the SK today, so my top2 would be {EGW, mpolo} with no order currently. I think LaserGuy's case is solid even though he might be scum.

User avatar
Evil George Washington
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 2:04 am UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:33 am UTC

Sabrar is scum.

1. He doesn't try to sort Bessie or Madge, instead he gives them outs.

2. He doesn't read the Bessie flip, that is weird. viewtopic.php?p=4258969#p4258969

3. He isn't trying to find the most likely scum. He's going by POE and going with the flow most of the time. He has no drive to re-evaluate. He only seemed to re-evaluate on Zen after I pushed him.

4. I believe him targeting Madge with Frozen's ability is a lie. I don't believe this: viewtopic.php?p=4259113#p4259113 He didn't need to do anything to Madge, but it seems odd he would target her after so many times having concerns with doing so. I think he was stalling and now using it as a cover up for what he really did.

There is no reason for Frozen to lie about his ability, as he cannot verify that post-mislynch.

Madge is also scum with Sabrar. She isn't trying as much, and I think she voted Frozen only because he was voting her. Note that she voted him due to 'claims' but she isn't voting today, based on claims. Her actions aren't consistent, and she really doesn't care.

This bears repeating:

Here is the clincher: Madge mentions Sabrar should have known that Glados also killed the Hammer. I theorize this is due to having Mafia Know it all in her scum QT, and that's where she saw more info about his role there and she misremembered it as public knowledge. This must be why she expected Sabrar to know, and confused that information with the opening post, big scum slip. Now I see this, and I react promptly:

EGW question

Yet Sabrar, as soon as I ask, also posts:

Sabrar out

Giving her an out. Instead of asking her where she found this information, he gives her a possible answer. This is very very suspicious. It's understandable from a scum point of view, he doesn't want her to make a big mistake. This also makes me think it's likely that Madge isn't closed as scum, but also open and flowy. It's just easy to slip up as scum when you go with the flow and give in to your desire to not scum hunt.

Madge - I think she's actually scum. She isn't posting her D3 analysis, she wants to be lynched instead of tree stumped, when she proposed it D1. She was actively posting "I will only hammer, if threatened by no lynch." Yet, D2, she was fine with giving her vote to the Gamma wagon. So, it shows that she could have gone earlier. She created this whole fabrication to stay off of Moody if she could help it, and now she prefers to be lynched instead of Tree Stumped today. I think she is lying about that. I think she's scum with Sabrar, due to her scum slip of Glados being killed by the hammerer as well. It makes more sense that she'd get that information from The Mafia Know it all, then her own PM. Originally I thought she may have been indy due to her refusal to help town over and over, but her scum slip and contradiction with wanting to hammer D1 but not ever again makes me scum read her.

User avatar
Evil George Washington
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 2:04 am UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:34 am UTC

Unvote; Vote: Sabrar

User avatar
Evil George Washington
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 2:04 am UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:38 am UTC

LaserGuy:

I never said I thought he was bussing. I said distancing. His push on Spak was much different than his push on Jim. That was my concern. I hammered him after his self-hammer because I took it as possibly faking it to get out of it.

With my case on you, you have commited acts I dislike, but I see effort to scumhunt from you otherwise. I'm just torn on you. Your predecessor has lurked for an entire Day Phase and I cannot ignore that. Your push on me without any progression felt odd. It felt the same way as in D2, where you had a weak read of me and tried to push me for having nulls. Yet I have seen some effort from you today, and I like it.

With my case on Sabrar, Zen gave some good points. I'm not going to push something that is shown to me as wrong. Yet, it seems I was right (he was Megaman). I am always fine with conceding if I'm wrong. This leads to me having a very flexible stance on my reads, instead of you who has a very confident and consistent stance. I realize if I do that I'll town read scum and defend them all game, and then wonder why I lost.

Yes, I did use my one-shot protection as soon as possible, on N1, when I have no information. That's the optimal time to use it. I considered using the message that night, but figured that my ideas would be conveyed through thread if I simply lived instead, so Barrier it was. Plus, this does not mess with people's actions. (Except ones targetting me like Zen 'claimed' he did) Roleblocking can mess with people, and I'd rather save that for later / end game as part of a plan.

I think it's actually pretty townie of me to push against RR because I'm putting my neck out there to push a player who has a claim that seems too good to be true.

I actually would have reconsidered Ryu on Frozen's flip but the night kill made me re-consider that.

You are thinking about scum being passive, that have less then a good position in town. I think you are right that if scum were passive and had no where to hide, then we may just win. If you lynch me, then the game will go on, and I do not think MPOLO should be who you focus on, at all. Sabrar should be the person you focus on.

User avatar
Evil George Washington
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 2:04 am UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:40 am UTC

I do agree MPOLO may be SK due to Laser's points. Yet my top 3 is [Sabrar > Madge > Mpolo] as I originally had it in the night. I think Sabrar is the best play for today.

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby Sabrar » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:49 am UTC

Lol. You're making me refute the same points all over again.

1. I accept excuses that stem from irl. Those are not outs.
2. I read it, I didn't react to it. Already explained.
3. I constantly re-evaluated Zen. I still found her scummy. Zen also addressed that.
4. What you believe or don't believe doesn't concern me and I obviously can't refute it. Why wouldn't I target Madge? She is jailed, there was no risk in doing so.
5. What you repeat has already been addressed. You're reading the 'clincher' part completely wrong. I wasn't reacting to you, I was reacting to Madge. Again this should be perfectly clear from the time-stamps.

User avatar
Evil George Washington
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 2:04 am UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:49 am UTC

Also note that she had a perfect opportunity to test out her tree stump with Jim but she was never around.

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby Sabrar » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:49 am UTC

Also I find it funny how you completely dropped your case on Ryu just as LaserGuy predicted.

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby Sabrar » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:54 am UTC

If you think mpolo is SK how do you reconcile it with me pushing moody D1 when I simply could have remained on jimbob?

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby Sabrar » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:54 am UTC

Your case is so full of holes, it's ridiculous.

User avatar
Evil George Washington
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 2:04 am UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:55 am UTC

1. Yes those are.
2. Right it shows you don't want people to see your reaction being faked, you are worried about how you come off.
3. That is another problem, D1 you stated that you would have Zen as neutral if you knew that was Zen's usual style, and you read his past games and still tried to push for him.
4. I would think nothing of it if you actually didn't do anything but you stating that you targetted Madge feels off. You had given me such a hard time with that and then that just feels like an excuse. It makes me feel like you didn't actually target her with Jail and that is why you may be worried about doing so.
5. I'm sorry if I confused you twice. That's not the issue. You saw her reaction and instead of asking her about it you explain to her so that she may not SLIP UP as scum. That's the very huge problem there.

User avatar
Evil George Washington
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 2:04 am UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:59 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:Also I find it funny how you completely dropped your case on Ryu just as LaserGuy predicted.


I think you are scum and I saw Ryu post his reads, he's not trying to go along with the crowd but you are. It also took you until Deadline Day to post your reads. I think there is a possibility of Sabrar + Ryu but if MPOLO is SK then I have less of a feeling for that team. You don't even have reasoning for why you agree on me and why you feel Boom is scum. You are being too tolerant with Madge.

User avatar
Evil George Washington
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 2:04 am UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:59 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:If you think mpolo is SK how do you reconcile it with me pushing moody D1 when I simply could have remained on jimbob?


I think you and Madge are secondary scum.

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby Sabrar » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:01 am UTC

Evil George Washington wrote:3. That is another problem, D1 you stated that you would have Zen as neutral if you knew that was Zen's usual style, and you read his past games and still tried to push for him.
I only pushed Zen afterwards because of her links to moody which she acknowledged. You're getting your timelines confused.
Evil George Washington wrote:4. I would think nothing of it if you actually didn't do anything but you stating that you targetted Madge feels off.
I believe in full disclosure. Give me a reason why I shouldn't have admitted it.
Evil George Washington wrote:It makes me feel like you didn't actually target her with Jail and that is why you may be worried about doing so.
I won't be able to ever convince you about this, right? This is exactly why mod-mistakes needs to be announced in the thread so that stuff like that does not influence future reads.
Evil George Washington wrote:5. I'm sorry if I confused you twice. That's not the issue. You saw her reaction and instead of asking her about it you explain to her so that she may not SLIP UP as scum. That's the very huge problem there.
I saw Madge genuinely confused. I wanted to show her how she could have made that mistake. It's simple as that.

User avatar
mpolo
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:24 pm UTC
Location: Germany

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby mpolo » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:02 am UTC

To be completely clear here -- when I claimed I didn't look at the RolePM, but simply wrote my role as I remembered it. Going directly from the PM now, but paraphrasing

Rolename: Miria (Guardian Legend)

Power 1: Tranform (bus driver). PM describes the normal resolution of a bus driver, then says this action is first in the resolution order.

Power 2: I cannot be roleblocked.

I have demonstrated Power 1 (and used it all nights but one, where EGW forbade me to use it). As far as I know, Power 2 has had no effect on the game.

Ninjaed by Sabrar/EGW. And Sabrar again.
Image <-- Evil experiment

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby Sabrar » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:02 am UTC

Evil George Washington wrote:I think you and Madge are secondary scum.
Two scum-teams with neither of them having a kill plus an SK? Yeah, I'm not buying that.

User avatar
Evil George Washington
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 2:04 am UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D3 | 10/06

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:03 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:
Evil George Washington wrote:
Sabrar wrote:@EGW: so you think that Madge and myself are both moody's scumbuddies, right? Because I can prove it otherwise.


So can you explain what this was about. You said you might have been forced to claim, making me think you were likely linked somehow.
Prove was a strong word to use there, but it was me jailing Madge that prompted that remark.


This also is a bit concerning, because you came off as you had a role like Masons with Madge but then back tracked on that.

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby Sabrar » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:07 am UTC

Evil George Washington wrote:It also took you until Deadline Day to post your reads.
Deadline has been constantly screwing me up, I should be doing 4 other things at work at this moment but I'm still taking the time to argue about a nonsense. I'm sorry if me being busy irl influences your read, I can't help that.

User avatar
Evil George Washington
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 2:04 am UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:10 am UTC

Tell me what your priority was with the time that you did have to post. It's fine that you are busy but you could have posted other reads besides your read on me (since you wanted to see me reply to Laser first). You could have made your reads on others while reserving your read on me until after I replied.

User avatar
Evil George Washington
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 2:04 am UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:12 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:
Evil George Washington wrote:I think you and Madge are secondary scum.
Two scum-teams with neither of them having a kill plus an SK? Yeah, I'm not buying that.


One team recruits, and the other can continually absorb powers? Also it's possible you are lying and can still use your other abilities whenever, as Megaman can do.

User avatar
Evil George Washington
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 2:04 am UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:13 am UTC

What the frick man MPOLO just comes in and talks about his role and dips...

User avatar
Evil George Washington
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 2:04 am UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:13 am UTC

mpolo wrote:Ninjaed by Sabrar/EGW. And Sabrar again.


What are your thoughts on current events?

User avatar
Evil George Washington
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 2:04 am UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:22 am UTC

Sabrar:

1. Can you quote/link where you explained that to me or in general?
2. It just shows that you went against the plan and it doesn't seem genuine. It makes me believe that asking for the Mod to clarify was simply to stall so you wouldn't have to be forced to target her. Clearly you had no problem when I put you to be protected by Ryu.
3. I think it's possible that she is telling the truth there, as it happened to me too. Your resistance to target Madge in the first place is my bigger concern. I don't see why you would have a big problem with targeting her and you did it anyway [supposedly] in the night.
4. Right, and that is why I believe you are scum with her. It shows you are interested in correcting her mistake rather then asking about it first to see why she may have done that.

User avatar
Evil George Washington
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 2:04 am UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:24 am UTC

Sleep time. I think while I sleep it's time for people to place your votes, deadline Day.

Boom and Laser, you both see some concerning actions from Sabrar. Join me on him today.

Ryu and MPOLO, I implore you to think hard about Sabrar today.

Good night.

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby Sabrar » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:27 am UTC

Evil George Washington wrote:1. Can you quote/link where you explained that to me or in general?
Which part exactly?
Evil George Washington wrote:2. It just shows that you went against the plan and it doesn't seem genuine.
Why would I admit to it if it weren't true and it never had an effect anyway? It would have been much simpler for me to say that I followed the plan.
Evil George Washington wrote:3. Your resistance to target Madge in the first place is my bigger concern. I don't see why you would have a big problem with targeting her and you did it anyway [supposedly] in the night.
My problem was with you banking on my deflection to Madge to protect me. As it might not have worked I felt it was insufficient. That is why I had originally problems with it, not because I didn't want to target her.

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby Sabrar » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:06 am UTC

Evil George Washington wrote:4. Right, and that is why I believe you are scum with her. It shows you are interested in correcting her mistake rather then asking about it first to see why she may have done that.
And why the hell would I do that in the thread, rather in our chat??? I corrected her because she's liable to make such mistakes as Town which I believed her to be.

User avatar
plytho
¡This cheese is burning me!
Posts: 176
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:23 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby plytho » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:24 am UTC

plytho wrote:
Evil George Washington wrote:
BoomFrog wrote:@EGW: what is a secondary ability? Presumably that does not include a kill. In what way could your roleblock be useful? You said you were saving it. Saving it to do what?


It would block a player's passive if they have one, for that night and the next day.
Do you block secondary abilities or passive abilities?
I haven't gotten an answer to this question.
Pronouns: he him his
Avatar: The High Frontier by Angus McKie

User avatar
plytho
¡This cheese is burning me!
Posts: 176
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:23 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby plytho » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:14 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:As mentioned here SK should be in {EGW, mpolo, plytho}. Remaining mafia is most likely BoomFrog or LaserGuy, with BoomFrog + Madge being my guess if 2 remain. I've never seen Madge ignoring the game to this extent before, some of it I can accept comes from irl plus frustration about the 'slot'-issue but this detachment seems too much.
I believe we need to lynch the SK today, so my top2 would be {EGW, mpolo} with no order currently. I think LaserGuy's case is solid even though he might be scum.
I like the EGW=SK and BoomFrog + Madge are scum theory but unfortunately BoomFrog + Madge makes no sense as bessie's teammates. Bessie was pushing for both of them and bessie didn't need any bus credit.
Pronouns: he him his
Avatar: The High Frontier by Angus McKie

User avatar
Sabrar
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby Sabrar » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:50 am UTC

If bessie was converted N3 then she needed to remain consistent with her earlier content. She couldn't just drop her accusations suddenly.


Return to “Mafia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests