Alien Warfare Mafia (GAME OVER)

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Vicarin

Re: Alien Warfare Mafia (Day Two)

Postby Vicarin » Wed May 09, 2018 11:57 am UTC

plytho wrote:My point is we don't even have the power to make or break that promise.

Well, we can make promises conditional on Garatron dying out. That's hardly an issue. If Illaman and Mercora don't think that will happen then they won't be interested in cooperating with us anyway, so that condition won't matter.

SDK

Postby SDK » Wed May 09, 2018 2:15 pm UTC

bessie wrote:
SDK wrote:
bessie wrote:
SDK wrote:Seems reasonable. I think we should lynch bessie, personally, though Liri and jimbob are both good choices as far as I'm concerned.
Interesting. Any particular reason for preferring me me me?

I think you're most likely to be Illaman. :!:
And why? Do you actually have a read on me? Are you sure it’s not just OMGYS because I’ve been tunneling you and Sabrar?

I don't think you're proper scum (you might be), but I have a reasonably strong feeling that you're not town. Yes, that's a real read, though not as fleshed out as I might usually bother with. Frankly, if I prove you're Illaman, that only decreases the chance you'll be killed, so... you know.

bessie wrote:
SDK wrote:Why am I such a genocidal maniac anyway? Need some backstory to really get me into the role. :P

Mr. SDK finished grading the last of his papers and sat back in his chair. He felt it again. An odd sharp pain in the back of his head. A year and a half had passed since the terrifying events of Monstrous Masquerade Mafia II, and it had since been quiet and uneventful here at Munroe High School. They had started as three, and after they arrived they found this place and managed to blend in with the locals, as Principal Djehutynakht, as Mr. SDK the teacher, and as Vice Principal bessie’s old therapy dog. The others were gone, but he waited, patiently, and managed to keep his true nature hidden. And now he felt it, the odd sharp pain, and he knew what it meant. They were finally coming, and he needed to be ready when the mothership arrived...

:D

Vicarin wrote:Give some actual reads lists? Put your vote somewhere useful? Keep copping and try to find a 3rd Mercora to help narrow down the lynch pool? Communicate any important information using your messaging capability?

Mainly want the first 2 at the moment really.

Seriously, Vicarin? What the hell? Both Sabrar and I have done this. You flinging this back at us when I frankly already feel like I'm working against my wincon is not giving me much motivation to continue helping. Ask me a question if you want an answer to something specific, but I have given my reads of Garatron for no reason other than to help town already.

I mean, I guess you're right that I'm not willing to spend the usual 2-3 hours to write up proper cases and really flesh this out, but if that's what it takes, then feel free to lynch me now. I see no way for me to win this game anyway.

Sabrar wrote:You simply are unable to look at my pov and understand how inconsistent you are.

Basically this, yeah. And then these humans call us untrustworthy. Ha!

We've already been helpful and are getting slapped in the face for it. Why should we trust that humans are even willing to share the win like Vicarin is promising? I'd rather not waste my time.

@Vicarin: My vote is on Mark because where the hell else should it be? I'm willing to kill Garatron. Happy to hammer whoever you guys bring up to L-2. freezeblade wouldn't be my top pick, but he's fine and I will contribute my vote. If nothing else, it will move the game forward.
The biggest number (63 quintillion googols in debt)

plytho
¡This cheese is burning me!

Postby plytho » Wed May 09, 2018 3:49 pm UTC

Vicarin wrote:
plytho wrote:My point is we don't even have the power to make or break that promise.

Well, we can make promises conditional on Garatron dying out. That's hardly an issue. If Illaman and Mercora don't think that will happen then they won't be interested in cooperating with us anyway, so that condition won't matter.

Still not what I'm talking about. My point is, after we get rid of garatron, we could end up in a situation where we have the two mercora, only one Illaman and a mix of human and Illaman. Hunting for the last Illaman risks total loss (by killing the last human). Getting rid of mercora doesn't. So unless all Illaman are revealed, making a deal with mercora is impossible because in that scenario we will not honor it.
Pronouns: he him his
Avatar: The High Frontier by Angus McKie

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Wed May 09, 2018 3:52 pm UTC

plytho wrote:
Vicarin wrote:

Still not what I'm talking about. My point is, after we get rid of garatron, we could end up in a situation where we have the two mercora, only one Illaman and a mix of human and Illaman. Hunting for the last Illaman risks total loss (by killing the last human). Getting rid of mercora doesn't. So unless all Illaman are revealed, making a deal with mercora is impossible because in that scenario we will not honor it.

Exactly. While in the short term an Illaman claim by the other one would be good, it wouldn't in the long term.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed May 09, 2018 3:55 pm UTC

Vicarin wrote:Keep copping and try to find a 3rd Mercora to help narrow down the lynch pool?
Now that the bag is out of the cat, will you suggest the same to Illaman? Will you ask them to reveal themselves even though it is contrary to their own interest?

freezeblade

Postby freezeblade » Wed May 09, 2018 3:59 pm UTC

Ok, so I wrote this last night and this morning, I'm not all the way caught up yet, but I don't know when I'll get time to edit it and post otherwise, as work is slammed right now.

Ok, here's some thoughts on players factions, as they currently stand:

Liri: currently my best guess for Garatron. There was the whole "elephant in the room" that they didn't get, saying it was a "rest for reactions" (what exactly was the expectation?). Their setup spec also looks quite a bit like wam's (our only confirmed Garatron), and if they were Mercora I think they would have claimed at the same time as the other Mercoras. This combined with calling Illaman the second mafia faction? Garatron.

Jimbob: Not suspicious of wam until very late D1, yet still didn't vote for him (claiming "not sure about
the votals"). url=http://forums.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php?p=4344089#p4344089http://forums.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php?p=4344063#p4344063]posts[/url] now looks like an attempt to sew doubt on previously held scummy opinions about teammates. Garatron knows which of SDK's mentioned aliens aren't in the town-pm. Of quick note as well, as jimbob claimed a name-based-power, nobody should be posting their given names.

bessie: possible Illaman? mostly a gut read at this point, and in typical bessie fashion, I just can't get a read on her. Playing to Avoid both the night kill (being too townie) and the lynch (not too suspicious), is the prefect Line for Illaman to tow, my read may change with further re-reads, but currently my best guess.

Mark: Possibly still Garatron, they were pushed to claim Illaman under pressure.

Best best for Garatron:

vote: Liri
Belial wrote:I am not even in the same country code as "the mood for this shit."

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Wed May 09, 2018 4:53 pm UTC

plytho wrote:
Vicarin wrote:

As I suggested earlier, in any circumstance where Garatron is wiped out and both neutral factions are alive along with humans, I think the most fair thing to do is play for a draw. I don't really see any point in picking sides between Illaman and Mercora.

That said, I think it's a bit premature to be discussing a lot of this in too much detail. Facts on the ground may force us to re-evaluate strategy as we go.

Unofficial Votals:
Liri - 2 (Plytho, freezeblade)
Mark_Cangila - 3 (Sabrar, SDK, SDK)
FreezeBlade - 2 (Vicarin, LaserGuy)

Not Voting: jimbobmacdoodle, Maven89, Liri, Bessie, Mark_Cangila

I'd really like to see all of the non-voters here take a position on somebody so we can see where we're at.

Generally, I don't feel like we're making a lot of progress at this point since most of the people I really need more content from are lurking.

Vicarin wrote:You tell me how your vote on Mark is currently useful then, and whether it could be more usefully applied (votes are only useful with 2 candidates? Damn, I've been playing Mafia all wrong!). I can see from your PoV perfectly fine, but you don't seem to understand how town views your actions.

In fairness here, SDK and Sabrar are voting in their interests, and their preferred lynch is leading right now. Why would they switch if Town is just floundering anyway?

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Wed May 09, 2018 5:20 pm UTC

freezeblade wrote:Jimbob: Not suspicious of wam until very late D1, yet still didn't vote for him (claiming "not sure about
the votals").
I'll give you the not being suspicious of wam until late on, but the implication of not voting for him at that point being scummy is a bit rich. Would you have rather I blind voted and caused an accidental hammer? I can guarantee you that this would have attracted more suspicion today.

I skin re-read Liri earlier and I'm about 80% certain he's not human. I also somewhat agree with what others said about Illaman!Liri being unlikely to call Illaman a mafia faction. However, I also don't think he's a lone Garatron, based on mpolo death. His one post today felt like it could come from somebody who had received overnight advice.

I'm also not convinced freezeblade would bus Liri if they are both Garatron. I need to look at freezeblade and bessie interactions to see if that team makes sense. I still think it's plausible we only have one Garatron left, which would almost definitely be one of bessie or freezeblade in my opinion.

Sorry LaserGuy, I'm not going to have the time I thought I would this evening to provide you with decent content. However, I'm willing to place this vote for now, pending a full reread of some players.

Vote freezeblade

For saying things that just sound off to me.
BlitzGirl the Primordial
matthewglen wrote:Cueball looks concerned.

SDK

Postby SDK » Wed May 09, 2018 5:51 pm UTC

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:I'm also not convinced freezeblade would bus Liri if they are both Garatron.

Doesn't count as bussing if they're both the leading wagons. That's just distancing, right?

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed May 09, 2018 5:55 pm UTC

3 Garatrons would mean that town was in minority D1 and theoretically could have suffered a forced loss even while playing perfectly. I have, how shall I say this, 'issues' with that kind of setup. At best Town was at 7-2-2-2 which is still terribly bad for them as with SDK's double-vote the aliens could have lynched a townie D1 if they are quicker to band together.
So I don't think we should look for balance when trying to figure out the exact numbers.

SDK

Postby SDK » Wed May 09, 2018 6:19 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:3 Garatrons would mean that town was in minority D1 and theoretically could have suffered a forced loss even while playing perfectly. I have, how shall I say this, 'issues' with that kind of setup. At best Town was at 7-2-2-2 which is still terribly bad for them as with SDK's double-vote the aliens could have lynched a townie D1 if they are quicker to band together.
So I don't think we should look for balance when trying to figure out the exact numbers.

7-2-2-2 seems by far the most likely to me. There's little possibility of an alien team-up because Mercora doesn't have any reason to work with Illaman to help Garatron.

plytho

Postby plytho » Wed May 09, 2018 6:28 pm UTC

I think I'll get to some reads later. I'm still happy with my vote on Liri for now. I'll check out Freezeblade vs jimbob and take a good look at bessie.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Wed May 09, 2018 6:52 pm UTC

Okay, here's some detailed reads from me that will hopefully at least stimulate some conversation:

Vicarin: I just don't see any way that Vic would have entered into that setup spec discussion as non-Town if he didn't know what was in the Town role PM to begin with. From wam's content, I am quite certain that Garatron doesn't have it, so that clears Vic as Town as far as I'm concerned.

Maven: Like Vicarin, Maven very obviously knew the Town role PM much too specifically to be coming from mafia. He was also pushing wam very hard and I don't think it was a bus. Maven guessed that there were three teams in D1, which I think is much more likely coming from Town, who didn't have all of the information available to them.

bessie: Obviously not buddies with wam. Some of her recent content is pinging like it may be more Illaman-motivated rather than Town, though on reread of D1, if she's Illaman, she did a hell of a job faking knowing the Town wincon. I think it's more likely that she's Town than not.

plytho: I don't see any way he's Garatron bussing wam hard on D1, and evidence strongly suggests he knew Town wincon. General tone and play all align with what I expect from Town!plytho (except maybe that he hasn't done an outrageous tunnel on bessie).

jimbob: Probably the most interesting person in the townie bloc. This pings Town to me. The most troubling post is probably this one, where jimbob is defending wam. I'm a little skeptical that jimbob didn't pick up on wam's evasiveness regarding the Town wincon, and a little suspicious of jimbob for speccing the game correctly. On the other hand, jimbob's immediate reaction here strongly points to him having the Town wincon, since Garatron!jim could not be so certain that Town wincon would have both Illaman and Mercora in it. Although jimbob is citing IRL reasons for it, my feeling is that scum!jimbob would probably have a better memory of the gamestate than what appears to be the case here, since jimbob is very thorough about his NK picks. I also do not believe that jimbob would have killed mpolo. My intuition is that jimbob having something related to his name is more likely to be a townie power.

SDK: Essentially confirmed Mercora at this point.

Sabrar: Essentially confirmed Mercora at this point.

Mark: As I suggested earlier, I can see the redirect being pit against the double voter being a plausible way that the indie factions were balanced. His redirection choice doesn't line up with his claimed alignment, though this could possibly just be a newbie mistake. I can't definitely rule out him being Garatron at this stage, but I more or less trust that sooner or later somebody will Illaman cop him and resolve that, so I'm fine leaving him for now.

freezeblade: Definitely not human. Going back and forth on whether he makes more sense as Illaman vs. Garatron. This kind of feels like he is softing Illaman to me. PoE says that it's basically either him or Liri as mafia, and likely the other as Illaman (or both mafia, I guess, which pushes one of bessie/jimbob into Illaman).

Liri: Her confusion about the setup spec discussion, paired with this strongly implies that she is an alien of some variety (comparing her play to Town!Liri in Secret Santa also very strongly implies that she is not Town). My feeling is that Liri makes sense as a lone Garatron due to the mpolo kill. This was, FMPOV, a very strange kill for mafia, even taking into account mpolo's power. While I will grant that usually having a confirmed townie in the game is a decent reason to NK someone, in this particular game, given that we have a strong townbloc already, I don't think that an experienced mafia is targeting mpolo, who is otherwise a very passive player and not likely to cause trouble even if confirmed Town. Liri's suggestion that Illaman is a second mafia faction very likely excludes her from that group... I just don't see a way that Illaman is going to be suggesting this about their own faction. On balance, I think Liri is probably the best candidate for mafia at this point.

Town
LaserGuy
mpolo
Vicarin
plytho
bessie
jimbob

Mercora
SDK
Sabrar

Illaman
Mark
freezeblade

Garatron
wam
Liri

Vote: Liri

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Wed May 09, 2018 6:53 pm UTC

EBWOP: Maven should be in the Town group as well.

Maven89

Postby Maven89 » Wed May 09, 2018 7:02 pm UTC

Sorry, but I'm going to need a replacement for this game. I'm going to be working 50 hours a week for the next two weeks and I wont be able to keep this up. Apologies

plytho

Postby plytho » Wed May 09, 2018 10:29 pm UTC

So, I still have Laserguy, Vicarin and maven as pretty much obvtowns based on early D1 and nothing has gotten me thinking otherwise.

SDK and Sabrar are Mercora and I’m not going to be double checking things on them unless other mercora get lynched or killed.

Mark I think is pretty likely Illaman. If not I feel he’ll slip sooner or later and we have access to his power now so it’s not really a threat.

Liri is still the most likely Garatron to me (before looking into the next three). His absence definitely isn’t helping him.

Bessie: Bessie was very early to vote wam, second only behind SDK. I don’t really see garatron!bessie bussing this hard. On the other hand, she spent most of her time D2 interacting with Sabrar, SDK and Vicarin. They don’t feel like priorities to me, so I feel bessie hasn’t really been trying to help town with her play today. Maybe Illaman? Her town to scum looks similar to my own. But if her buddy is already outed she should have no problem sorting everyone else. Illaman/Human

Freezeblade: has been very quiet all game. His Illaman name drop doesn’t look like it’d likely come from a Human. Illaman/Garatron

Jimbob: I find his vote on freezeblade interesting it kind of feels like an omgus vote, but freezeblade isn’t voting jimbob, he’s voting Liri so it kind of feels like jimbob is responding to the growing Liri wagon. Jimbob's Liri read in his last post is convoluted and has no conclusion: Liri is not Human, not Illaman, not lone Garatron (here you'd think jimbob would conclude garatron with a buddy) but later he says there's probably only one garatron left. So where does he put liri? If Liri flips garatron I’m looking at jimbob first.

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Thu May 10, 2018 12:24 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:
Vicarin wrote:Keep copping and try to find a 3rd Mercora to help narrow down the lynch pool?
Now that the bag is out of the cat, will you suggest the same to Illaman? Will you ask them to reveal themselves even though it is contrary to their own interest?

Ok, how about this.

If there's no other Illaman claims by 24 hours before this day's deadline, I'm going to switch my vote to Mark, and would highly recommend other town to do so as well.

Happy?

Liri
Healthy non-floating pooper reporting for doodie.

Postby Liri » Thu May 10, 2018 2:06 am UTC

Sorry for lurking a lot; work has been kinda hellish.

I'll try to do a thorough read and evaluation later tonight or tomorrow morning, but right now, bessie and freezeblade look the most anti-Town alien to me.

Grouping it:
Human - LG, plytho, Vic, Maven (less certain, but his wanting to claim the wincon seems pretty genuine and I don't know why he'd try to bluff that), ???
Mercora - Sabrar, SDK, ???

Right now, I have a hard time distinguishing potential Illaman and Garatron, but - freezeblade, bessie, Mark, ???

@LaserGuy - I, too, am a guy (not a big deal, don't worry about it)
There's a certain amount of freedom involved in cycling: you're self-propelled and decide exactly where to go. If you see something that catches your eye to the left, you can veer off there, which isn't so easy in a car, and you can't cover as much ground walking.

Liri
Healthy non-floating pooper reporting for doodie.

Postby Liri » Thu May 10, 2018 2:09 am UTC

Vaguely related, but are most of you in European or other east-of-the-Americas timezones? I seem to wake up after most of the action for the day has taken place.
There's a certain amount of freedom involved in cycling: you're self-propelled and decide exactly where to go. If you see something that catches your eye to the left, you can veer off there, which isn't so easy in a car, and you can't cover as much ground walking.

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Thu May 10, 2018 2:11 am UTC

@Liri: any particular reason you don't have a jimbob read? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Also, in in Sydney, so I get to be decently alone in my timezone unless Suzaku or Madge are playing, I think.

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Thu May 10, 2018 2:28 am UTC

Vicarin wrote:If there's no other Illaman claims by 24 hours before this day's deadline, I'm going to switch my vote to Mark, and would highly recommend other town to do so as well.

Why should my life be dependant on teammates. If no other Illaman claim, I will use my redirect however you want.

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Thu May 10, 2018 2:33 am UTC

Because:

- town can't be sure you'll use your redirect how town wants.

- I'm sick of your Illaman buddy/ies hiding.

Feel free to ask your teammates to claim to save yourself.

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Thu May 10, 2018 2:57 am UTC

Maven89 wrote:Sorry, but I'm going to need a replacement for this game. I'm going to be working 50 hours a week for the next two weeks and I wont be able to keep this up. Apologies

Madge replacing Maven89. Effective immediately
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

You can learn to levitate with just a little help.

:idea: = Surprised Cyclops

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Thu May 10, 2018 3:19 am UTC

Liri wrote:Vaguely related, but are most of you in European or other east-of-the-Americas timezones? I seem to wake up after most of the action for the day has taken place.

Europe here (half past 5 in the morning currently). I've complained about being in the wrong time-zone a LOT.

Madge

Postby Madge » Thu May 10, 2018 3:20 am UTC

16 pages and day 2? Why did I sign up for this again!?!?!

I'm currently up to page 5 and I am super severely skimming. Is Sabrar still alive? Can I sheep him for an easy win? What about SDK?

I should fast forward to the day change post.

Don't expect a vote from me today, if there's some sort of major controversy happening now that I need to weigh in on then let me know asap along with summaries and i'll do my best.

@Liri: I'm UTC+8, so my time zone is just inconvenient all over
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Thu May 10, 2018 3:21 am UTC

Vicarin wrote:If there's no other Illaman claims by 24 hours before this day's deadline, I'm going to switch my vote to Mark, and would highly recommend other town to do so as well.

Happy?
Should be interesting...

Madge

Postby Madge » Thu May 10, 2018 3:23 am UTC

Sabrar! You're still alive! Who do I vote for? :lol:
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

Madge

Postby Madge » Thu May 10, 2018 3:24 am UTC

Wait people are claiming illaman. goodness me!!

I'd appreciate a summary I think. It's going to be hard for me to read all today's stuff. I expect to be able to post sometime tomorrow-ish.

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Thu May 10, 2018 3:35 am UTC

@Madge: Sabrar and SDK are Mercora, so they'll say Mark atm. Funnily enough, I wouldn't object to this right now.

Summary:

I kicked off talk about the town win condition.
In the kerfuffle, SDK and Sabrar eventually got outed as Mercora, and SDK mentioned a faction called Garatron.
wam was lynched for trying to claim a vig with a nonstandard wincon, turned out to be a Garatron rolecop.
mpolo was NKed, was a friendly neighbour.
Mark claimed Illaman today. He has a redirect, SDK has a double vote, Sabrar can communicate anonymously at night one way.

The setup appears to be 4 factions arranged in a square (Human/Town, Mercora, Garatron, Illaman going clockwise) with a pair of adjacent factions winning once the other two (plus any possible indies) die out.

I currently want to lynch Mark if no other Illaman come forth and damn well claim already.

Maven seemed pretty town D1 mostly so I wouldn't say you're under much pressure Madge but if you've got any more info to share that would be great :D

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Thu May 10, 2018 3:35 am UTC

SDK and me are Mercora (we're the good aliens).
Mark claims to be Illaman, could be Garatron (definitely bad alien).
People seem to be in consensus that freezeblade and Liri are the most scummy-looking/alien.
You should definitely vote for Mark.

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Thu May 10, 2018 3:41 am UTC

Sabrar, stop bringing your Mercora propaganda into this :P

Mercora and Illaman are equally good/bad for town, it's just that Mercora are being significantly more cooperative right now.

Mark claiming Garatron seems sufficiently ridiculous that I wouldn't overly worry about the possibility.

Main people to examine are Liri, bessie, jimbob and freezeblade.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Thu May 10, 2018 3:45 am UTC

Hi Madge,

Setup looks like this:

Good guys: Humans
Bad guys: Garatron (they have a kill)
Neutral factions: Mercora and Illaman

Mercora and Illaman can win with either Town or mafia, but not each other.

The way things worked out, none of the anti-Town factions received the Town role-PM, so we were able to flush a bunch of them out. Sabrar/SDK are Mercora. Mark is Illaman. We lynched wam (Garatron).

SDK is a double voter.
Sabrar has a hidden message
Mark is a redirector
They also apparently can cop their own members, but don't have chat. They may be lying about some/all of this.

Solid townies are (IMHO): Me, Vic, plytho, and you.

Madge

Postby Madge » Thu May 10, 2018 3:47 am UTC

Vicarin wrote:The setup appears to be 4 factions arranged in a square (Human/Town, Mercora, Garatron, Illaman going clockwise) with a pair of adjacent factions winning once the other two (plus any possible indies) die out.

This is consistent with my role PM.

Has anyone else claimed faction? Most importantly, has Maven claimed faction?

There's also something else that I'm not sure if other people have claimed or I'm the only one who can claim it. It's interesting.

----

How vital is it for me to read the backthread, assuming that I won't get any scumread benefit from it? (because, well, look atm y track record).

----

I think Vicarin is the same alignment as me, so I'll sheep him for the next 15 minutes until I change my mind.

Madge

Postby Madge » Thu May 10, 2018 3:48 am UTC

I love this setup concept and wish i was here from d1 except..................... d1 ugh. so d2 is almost as good! let's see HIJINKS ensue!

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Thu May 10, 2018 3:53 am UTC

Maven had not claimed directly but appears to be Human. If you're referring to your human name, I'm guessing everyone has one. Jimbob claimed his and says he has a power that interacts with them.

Madge

Postby Madge » Thu May 10, 2018 3:57 am UTC

So jimbob's not human but has a human name? What was his name?

Has anyone discussed the animorphs flavour at all?

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Thu May 10, 2018 3:58 am UTC

Jimbob may or may not be human. He does have a human name. Sabrar has indicated that Mercora have fake human names though.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Thu May 10, 2018 3:58 am UTC

I think the name was Melissa something.

Madge

Postby Madge » Thu May 10, 2018 3:59 am UTC

Melissa Chapman?

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Thu May 10, 2018 4:00 am UTC

Don't know whether he's human or not. All the aliens appear to be shapeshifters in the flavour which would be why everyone has a human name.

Is it animorphs? No-one said they knew about the flavour...

Return to “Mafia”