Meta Mafia II: Day 5

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

SDK

Re: Meta Mafia II: Day Two

Postby SDK » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:17 pm UTC

Ha, whoops: "(not in order within categories)" was specifically stated there. PEDIT: Yeah, caught that while reading through your posts.

moody: how would you order your scum list?
The biggest number (63 quintillion googols in debt)

SDK

Postby SDK » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:20 pm UTC

moody

Feels okay in first few posts. Ignores my wagon during original deadline lead up, but this post feels okay. This is strange, though, considering he chose not to unvote (@moody, why didn't you?).

Yeah, he's putting in a bit of work and generally feels totally normal, but that's usual for me reading moody. I've fought against his lynch in the past when he was scum, so not really taking this as anything but neutral at the end of the day. No solid indication that he's scum either, of course.

SDK

Postby SDK » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:42 pm UTC

Super quick since I won't get the chance to post Day 3 and I'll have to get to work soon...

BoomFrog

threetwoone felt townie in the few posts we got. BoomFrog's a trickster, but he's got several points that lead me to believe he's coming from the right place.

BoomFrog wrote:@SDK: If you are town you have some serious OMGUS goggles on haha.

This quote is probably the strongest in my mind - I don't see scum!BF asking this question.

Mark

Not sure scum!Mark would ask about SK. He'd check Matrix14 for himself and probably know immediately whether or not it's possible... but that's assuming he knows his partner's roles right off the bat. SK's are high on the mind of the mafia, but of town as well. The PM/Outbox question is suddenly much more suspicious given the pregame chat, though!

This post voting Madge originally felt to me like townie indignation. I'm not sure I see that so much anymore... it's pure OMGUS, which can come from either, but not a town lean anyway.

Yeah, overall, not sure. Not catching the typical newbie town vibe, but no strong read here either way.

Okay, that's all I've got.

TOWN
jimbobmacdoodle
mpolo
wam
BoomFrog
plytho

LaserGuy (never got the chance to reread him)
Madge
Mark_Cangila
moody7277

Freezeblade
SCUM

Main thing I'm confident in is the town pile. I wish I could say I'm 100%, but having only one true scum read and four neutrals is uncommon. I could say that the entire scum team is in those five, but I'm not feeling great about that claim. I've got the feeling I'm misreading someone, which is bugging me.

Good luck, guys. Hope you can pull us out of this nosedive.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:12 pm UTC

@SDK: Why not vote someone else? FreezeBlade won't be lynched today. He's likely to be modkilled.

Unvote FreezeBlade

Vote Mark

Wam gives me townie vibes on tone still so I'm still uncertain there. Mark is both generally scummy and is a possible scum buddy of SDK if SDK told him to bus N1. So he is suspicious in the most possible plausible scenarios.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:15 pm UTC

Also, Moody was right about the lynchability of Mark vs FreezeBlade, and wam was wrong. Which makes me think Moody is possibly buddies with one of them and wam is not.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

bessie

Postby bessie » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:28 pm UTC

Official Votals:

SDK (5) : wam, Madge, Mark_Cangila, moody7277, plytho
freezeblade (1) : SDK
Mark_Cangila (2) : jimbobmacdoodle, BoomFrog

Not Voting (3) : freezeblade, LaserGuy, mpolo

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to hammer.

Deadline is Monday June 11th 8PM UTC

Diemo wrote:Technically 8PM UTC. But I am not going to be online and deadline is soft, so about 10 UTC+1 (unless bessie is around)

I will be at work so you have until Diemo calls deadline.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:36 pm UTC

Looked at freezeblade as SDK's vote candidate:

Spoiler:
From Page 6 (since D2 was near null):

Timezone problems. Only 12 hours since last post =/= lurky! Misread intentions here. Day 1 sucks.

SDK has 100% scum read on him. Scummy meta =/= scum now. Can’t read SDK on D1, doesn’t see why wagon going so fast.

No claims from N1. Didn’t take a stand on SDK/Vicarin.

Requests replacement. No time. Willing to fullclaim. SDK being 100% sure fits meta.

Freezeblade has indicated real-world reasons for his lurkiness. He kept with a fairly OMGUS vote on Jimbob rather than deciding on SDK/Vicarin. I can read that both ways -- if he knows that one is scum, by not voting the townie that was eventually lynched, he would look better. Or we accept his explanation that jimbob was his strongest scum read. Overall kind of scummy. With either a few days more of lurking or replacement or modkill on the horizon…
Image <-- Evil experiment

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:11 pm UTC

Vote Madge

Ned to think about whether I'd do Mark or SDK if it came to that, but this is the best read I have right now.

wam

Postby wam » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:24 pm UTC

On my read through ran out of time before I reached SDK. I still think hes scum but wouldn't be too massively surprised if he turns up town. Issue is as boomfrog has stated SDK can do look townie and reasonable as scum. SO with 2 hours or so left am leaving my vote where it is.
Come join us playing mafia signup here

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:47 pm UTC

LaserGuy wrote:Vote Madge

Ned to think about whether I'd do Mark or SDK if it came to that, but this is the best read I have right now.

We have less then 3 hours to deadline, Madge lynch isn't going to get any traction. So Mark or SDK? It has come to that already.

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:50 pm UTC

I won't have time to finish my reads or post them from my PC bc the battery died. Here is a summary of all I remember:
BF: townie due to good content and looking into things that oppose wagon
FB: Quiet (and something else I can't remember)
JimBob: Townie due to good reads and scumhunting.

I'll have full reads up beginning of D3 definitely.

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:51 pm UTC

Also keeping my vote where it is for now.

SDK

Postby SDK » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:59 pm UTC

Not sure I like the Mark lynch. I would much rather hit freezeblade (who I am voting for more than just his lurking).

Hell, I'd prefer to vote moody or Madge over Mark. At least I might be able to get a better read on Mark Day 3.

... damnit, we're on deadline right now though, eh? Fine, I'll vote defensively again. I hate this position we're in.

Vote Mark

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:00 pm UTC

Alright, if SDK is scum, possible buddies:
Mark - Low interaction with the SDK wagon D1 but then happy to vote SDK D2. Feels like he's been coached.
LaserGuy - tie breaks in favor of SDK on D1 and is looking hard for candidates. Very indirectly supportive of SDK. I gut feel LaserGuy is town, but it's not strong. If SDK is scum Laser deserves a closer look.
Madge - completely avoids talking about SDK as far as I can see. D2 had low justification for vote on SDK. Possibly instructed to bus. SDK called her out on the plytho hotseat comment so unlikely buddies. (That could have lead to a very serious inquiry on her.)
Moody - Slow to "vote" SDK D2, could easily be seeing how the wind blew before voting. On reread I see he voted SDK D1 at a time when it could have easily lead to the lynch so unlikely partner.

JimBobMcDoodle - Defending SDK D2, but feels very townie in general, low on the list.
FreezeBlade - Unlikely to have not voted D1 on the vicarin SDK lineup if SDK was a buddy.
mpolo - 3rd on the wagon D1, and really got the focus on SDK. Very unlikely.
plytho and Wam - No way the bussed so early.

If SDK is town, possible scum:
Wam - Started strong D2 on SDK but cooled off the pressure, but didn't put any pressure elsewhere. Happy to let the wagon role without pushing it. Very scummy if SDK is town. Also didn't like that he threw out "I wonder if BoomFrog is SDK's buddy" and then completely let it drop when it got no traction. If SDK flips town, seriously look here.
Freezeblade - Generally scummy, and didn't care about D1 vote.
Moody - "Claims concern about the SDK wagon's speed D1 and "should look into it" then doesn't. SDK called him out on this

Madge - Worrying attempt at chaining SDK then plytho.
Mark - Not enough data D2.
LaserGuy - Fairly neutral on SDK interactions. No real indication one way or the other in this case.
mpolo - Same.

plytho - very aggressive for the SDK lynch. Extremely bold if scum, I'm not seeing it.
JimBob - Unlikely because Jim is probably town, and also defended SDK.

I don't like that Wam hasn't really looked at scum buddies of SDK besides "maybe boomfrog". Wam should be much more interested in LaserGuy as scum then he is. Moody is also surprisingly high on both lists. He's been active, but very opportunistic, although that's within moody meta so not as strong there.

I would be very happy to move my vote to wam if anyone is in support.

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:06 pm UTC

I'll be a bit less active generally. A shortish post a day for the next month. I'm in Russia and it's really fun. They had a color festival so'm I'm covered in dry paint. Which is being rained on. Washing it out will be fun!

SDK

Postby SDK » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:41 pm UTC

BoomFrog wrote:I would be very happy to move my vote to wam if anyone is in support.

I'm not going to support that, and honestly, I'm wondering if lynching me might just be the right play anyway. I'm not usually one to advocate an informational lynch, but even those reading me as town note that there's still a chance I'm scum. plytho is a decent player usually - allowing him to get his head outta his ass would be beneficial. You'll get a huge amount of info, through my interactions, my wagons and my confirmed reads (not that I'm feeling all that confident, unfortunately - though we should lynch freezeblade). Getting all that, it might actually be in town's best interest if I just ride into the sunset on this one.

Unvote

SDK

Postby SDK » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:45 pm UTC

For the record, there are two people I would lynch before myself: freezeblade and moody. If ya'll want to band together to make that happen, I'll jump on board.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:53 pm UTC

Unvote Mark

Vote Moody

The lynch isn't going to happen, but I agree with you he's likely scum.

SDK

Postby SDK » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:05 pm UTC

Vote moody

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:15 pm UTC

SDK - I don't remember seeing you comment in freezeblade's soft claim. What are your thoughts on it?

wam wrote:On my read through ran out of time before I reached SDK. I still think hes scum but wouldn't be too massively surprised if he turns up town. Issue is as boomfrog has stated SDK can do look townie and reasonable as scum. SO with 2 hours or so left am leaving my vote where it is.
I'm a little uncomfortable with this post. It's almost like wam is trying to make excuses ahead of an SDK town flip.

I'm not entirely sold on a moody wagon, but I think he's more likely scum than SDK.

Unvote
Vote moody

I'd still prefer a Mark lynch.
BlitzGirl the Primordial
matthewglen wrote:Cueball looks concerned.

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:30 pm UTC

I read over Moody's last few pages but I don't have time to full read. Can someone give me a quick wagon summary? The last few pages seem odd, but not scummy. The thing is, SDK is scummy and his lynch would give info to town regardless.

SDK

Postby SDK » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:34 pm UTC

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:SDK - I don't remember seeing you comment in freezeblade's soft claim. What are your thoughts on it?

SDK wrote:I agree with BoomFrog that his soft claim is scummy anyway. I see no reason not to just claim a PR in general terms instead of playing word games that leave room for a vanilla claim later.

No time to check, but I'm sure freezeblade has used that exact line before as scum. Like, it's possible he'd say that as a town PR, but I'm not sure what advantage that serves. Doesn't have any impact on my read since he's committed to nothing.

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:
wam wrote:On my read through ran out of time before I reached SDK. I still think hes scum but wouldn't be too massively surprised if he turns up town. Issue is as boomfrog has stated SDK can do look townie and reasonable as scum. SO with 2 hours or so left am leaving my vote where it is.
I'm a little uncomfortable with this post. It's almost like wam is trying to make excuses ahead of an SDK town flip.

Yeah, that's not great. In light of the rest of my read, I still think he's probably town, but that seems to fly against several players now who's scum hunting abilities I respect. If I am alive Day 3, I'll be taking another look and doing a little grilling.

As for Mark, it's certainly possible that he's scum, but his lynch just feels wrong to me. Maybe it shouldn't, but I just don't see enough evidence to make that decision knowing that I'll be fighting the same battle again tomorrow.

@Mark, why am I scummy?

wam

Postby wam » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:45 pm UTC

Yeah I'm not convinced by switching a wagon that close with to chance to claim. That's irrespective of my views on moody.

plytho
¡This cheese is burning me!

Postby plytho » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:12 pm UTC

I'm home after watching the game.
Spoiler:
Belgium look ready for the world cup.

I have nothing to add really. The moody wagon is interesting and seemed to come out of nowhere. Something to check D3.
Pronouns: he him his
Avatar: The High Frontier by Angus McKie

Diemo

Postby Diemo » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:27 pm UTC

It had been a sweltering August night, with no breeze to cool the warm bodies and hot tempers. It was getting late, but the neighborhood kids were restless, fueled by energy drinks and alcohol. The air was still, but not quiet, and they could hear the sounds of the traffic on the other side of the far wall.

Children have no concept of mortality, teenagers think they’re immortal. They feel angry, rejected, and afraid as they struggle with the criticism of adults and with viewpoints they can’t understand, but dealing with the mockery of other teenagers is even more difficult. It’s hard enough for anyone, figuring out who they are and their place in the world without being attacked and ridiculed for it. Tonight these teens will find out that cruel words have meaning, actions have consequences, and that they will not forever survive.

LaserGuy: [shakes empty water bottle] Aw this sucks, did we drink it all already?
moody7277: [pulls a bottle from his backpack] I have another bottle filled with just clear stuff.
wam: Why didn’t you say something earlier?
moody7277: Well I thought the clear stuff looks like water so it’s probably not as good as the brownish stuff.
Diemo: [grabs bottle from moody7277] Awesome, more drinky drinky!
LaserGuy: Pass it over here I want another drink.
mpolo: So what is the plan for this game? It’s time we vote and finish this up.
jimbobmacdoodle: Fair request. I believe I’ve presented my case on what I think about everyone.
Mark_Cangila : Yes but I wasn’t listening to you.
BoomFrog: If we reason through this we should be able to figure out who is scum.
Madge: I’m tired of talking let’s just vote already.
wam: So our options are SDK and freezeblade is there anyone else?
plytho: I say we vote SDK out of the game, and he goes to the store for us.
bessie: And Madge goes to the store with him.
Madge: I still want to vote for bessie the most, but I’ll vote for SDK because I would rather go to the store with him than with bessie and her annoying dog.
Dog: Woof woof! Grrrr...
mpolo: Not because you think he is scum? That’s awfully suspicious, Madge.
plytho: Good point. But we can vote Madge out later.
SDK: [throws empty can at plytho] Do you even know what you’re talking about anymore? You never listen to me. Even ever since we were little kids. You listen to everyone else.
plytho: I like everyone else. I don’t. Like. You.
Mark_Cangila : I’m suspicious of you too.
SDK: [stands up] God damn. Ok, if you’re all going to be stupid, I’ll go.

[SDK grabs Mark_Cangila’s skateboard and runs off toward the far corner of the park, to the pedestrian bridge that had been constructed so that people could safely cross over the busy street below, with bessie’s dog following closely behind. The kids get up and chase after them.]

freezeblade: [wakes up] Is SDK going to the store? He’s going the wrong direction.
Madge: [running after SDK] Wait SDK I want to go with you!
SDK: [climbing steps, turns and throws skateboard at Madge] Go away, Madge, you’re not coming along.
Mark_Cangila : [catches up with Madge] Hey that’s my skateboard! SDK, what do you think you’re doing?
Diemo: [yells at SDK] Dude calm down, you almost hit Madge in the head!
bessie: [mutters under her breath] Yeah, watch your aim next time.
SDK: [reaches the center of the bridge and climbs on to the protective railing] Stop, don’t come any closer!

[The kids freeze about a dozen steps from where SDK is perched on the bridge and stare at him.]
jimbobmacdoodle: What the hell do you think you’re doing? Get down from there, you’re going to fall.
SDK: Maybe I just want to see your reaction. Maybe not. Maybe I’m going to jump.
LaserGuy: He’s full of shit. He’s not going to jump.
Madge: [nervously] C’mon SDK, quit screwing around!
wam: We’re all ignoring you and leaving.
Dog: [running back and forth between SDK and bessie] Woof woof woof!
bessie: [locks eyes with SDK] Please. Don’t go.
SDK: Sorry bessie. Take care of that dog. [leaps off railing]

[The kids could hear the sounds of horns blaring and cars crashing. Most of them covered their eyes, except for BoomFrog and Diemo, who ran to the center of the bridge and leaned over the edge.]

BoomFrog: [astonished] Did SDK just do like, a perfect reverse half twist backwards dive?
Diemo: [peering at the scene below] Man, that guy’s always had style.

Flavor inspiration

Official Votals:

SDK (5) : wam, Madge, Mark_Cangila, moody7277, plytho
Madge (1): LaserGuy
moody (3): Boomfrog, SDK, jimbobmacdoodle

Not Voting (2) : freezeblade, mpolo

SDK has been lynched. Role reveal in the morning. Deadline is Wednesday 8PM GMT
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
--Douglas Adams

Diemo

Re: Meta Mafia II: Day Three

Postby Diemo » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:54 am UTC

It was a calm, cloudless evening. The autumn days were getting shorter and cooler, but the evenings were still reasonably warm. The small group had gathered on the back porch of Diemo’s home, the house closest to the little neighborhood park at the end of the street. These gatherings of old childhood friends had become somewhat rare; they were now busy young adults, with school and jobs and other interests and other friends. And some of them had moved away and only returned for the occasional family visit, at holidays or for other important events. Tonight was just such an event.

Diemo: Everyone, look who just arrived, all the way from the other side of the world!
Madge: Oh, mpolo, I’m so glad you could make it! [runs to hug him]
mpolo: I was a bit concerned I wouldn’t be able to arrange things in time.
bessie: [rubbing the ears of the elderly Labrador Retriever at her feet] Yes, you missed... the... the... but the service is tomorrow morning.
mpolo: This has been such a shock. What happened?
LaserGuy: freezeblade was just finishing his shift at his night job. He was working a second job as a security guard at the mall.
plytho: He was driving home in the early morning, and must have fallen asleep at the wheel. His car drove off the road, and rolled over into a ditch.
mpolo: Wasn’t he still finishing his degree? Why was he working two jobs?
wam: [buries his head in his hands] He was so close to finishing his degree just a few classes to go.
moody7277: He didn’t want to borrow too much, so he was trying to pay off as much of his education as possible while he was still in school.
Mark_Cangila: I still don’t understand what the hurry was, I mean, you have years to pay off your student loans. Why even worry about it until you’re older?
Madge: I think it is very admirable that he didn’t want to start his adult life with a lot of debt.
BoomFrog: freezeblade was certainly among the best of us. Always a good guy.
jimbobmacdoodle: [smiles fondly remembering his friend] Remember those games we used to play? I think there was one with a mafia? Wasn’t freezeblade usually one of the bad guys?
Diemo: [pouring himself another glass of wine] Not always, in the last game we played, the one we never finished, freezeblade was one of the good guys.

SDK was lynched and is dead. He was a vanilla townie.

freezeblade has been night killed. He was the town jailkeeper.

Flavor inspiration

Sorry this was so late
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
--Douglas Adams

plytho

Postby plytho » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:59 am UTC

I never would have thought they'd both be town. Sorry SDK!

Suspicious: wam, mark, moody maybe but haven't checked yet

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:05 am UTC

No worries Diemo.

I'm not really surprised about either of those flips. Based on my D2 wagon analysis, the people I want to look at as a result of SDK's flip are mpolo, wam, moody, and Madge. Of these 4, wam and moody are probably my top priority. I also need to take a look at the D2 SDK wagon, and possibly who was putting pressure on freezeblade (although to be fair, that includes me), although I'm not sure there'll be as much to look at either of those. And I need to review how my opinion of Mark should change (if at all) given these flips.

More detailed thoughts later.

Ninja'ed by plytho.
BlitzGirl the Primordial
matthewglen wrote:Cueball looks concerned.

plytho

Postby plytho » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:31 am UTC

This also means we're definitely in 10 so we have an even night tracker with one result and the fruit vendor left an we're up against the rolecop and the strongman.

plytho

Postby plytho » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:37 am UTC

Also, the strongman is useless now since there are no more blocking powers.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:44 am UTC

So, my late D1 read on SDK turned out to be O.K. after all. In my mind I was going back and forth as to whether he was just weaselling out of something. Which is why I refrained from voting. I didn't have any better leads, though, so am guilty of not having done enough to stop this. We now have 3 mafia and 6 town, right? Which would mean that in the worst case, a mislynch doesn't lose yet, if I've counted everything right. A mislynch would leave us in a nasty 3-4 position where we have to get everything right from then on, so let's just not mislynch.
Image <-- Evil experiment

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:43 am UTC

That flavor text is gruesome as hell. I am in the process of writing a full reads list. I can post a half reads list if you guys want.

wam

Postby wam » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:14 pm UTC

Mark I would post what you have.

The flips surprised me. I need to go back and 're read. Based on what we have seen scum are lying low so that means I want to look at Madge and Mark again.

Also i will be away this weekend.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:00 pm UTC

Well, I think my opinion is obvious haha. I can't believe FreezeBlade actually soft claimed on D1.

Vote Moody

wam

Postby wam » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:13 pm UTC

@boom that's pretty early in the day for a vote. And yes I know this is hypocritical

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:22 pm UTC

Well, that actually helped much less than I figured. I always have a crappy time reading SDK, so I was hoping someone else had a better perspective on him. Right now I'm figuring on giving plytho benefit of the doubt because of his earnestness. Projects for today are read throughs on Madge and wam.
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:06 pm UTC

wam wrote:@boom that's pretty early in the day for a vote. And yes I know this is hypocritical

Really? What is wrong with an early vote?

wam

Postby wam » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:05 pm UTC

Nothing just your normally more analytical and cautious than that.

plytho

Postby plytho » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:41 pm UTC

Mark_Cangila wrote:That flavor text is gruesome as hell. I am in the process of writing a full reads list. I can post a half reads list if you guys want.
Half a reads list please.

Right, looks like I'm going to need to get my head out of my ass and read this whole thing again with a fresh look at everyone.

I'm not going to give the people who tried to move the lynch away from SDK too much of a pass as the lynch felt hard to avoid and they may have been trying to score townie points. In fact I'll pay attention to late defenders who only started defending after the lynch looked pretty inevitable.

I might take a closer look at people who tried to lynch freezeblade. As he was potentially rolecopped N1 (after the soft claim) and they may have tried to get rid of him that way. I'll pay particular attention to people who changed their mind on Freezeblade after N1.

Ugh, sucks that we lost our most powerful townie first. One more thing to do is check if he crumbed his N1 target. Not sure if that info could be useful.

Not sure when I'll get to these.

plytho

Postby plytho » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:47 pm UTC

Hmm, that last one was pretty easy. This is pretty much freezeblade's only post D2 and has him saying he thinks jimbob is scum. So maaaybe a hint that he jailed jimbob to stop the kill? His nothing to claim does kind of counter that so I won't read anything into it.

Return to “Mafia”