Secret Santa 2018: A Christmas Knight (N5)

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

LaserGuy

Re: Secret Santa 2018: A Christmas Knight (D3)

Postby LaserGuy » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:23 pm UTC

I guess there's also an edge case where wam redirected the SK and the kill ended up going to BoomFrog (unlikely as this would imply the SK was going after SJ), or back on themself.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:25 pm UTC

MasterOfAll wrote:I highly doubt that Sabrar is immune to all night actions every night, as that seems OP and I expect would be the sort of thing that the mods would have twerked if submitted. Also, mpolo got a result targeting Sabrar and I on N1.

I am assuming that it is possible that an SK has inherent abilities that are independent of submitted roles, e.g. Godfather or Bulletproof.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:16 am UTC

Vicarin wrote:@LaserGuy: Given how my ability is worded, I think if one of the targets was commuting that I wouldn't get a result at all, so I'm pretty sure Sabrar doesn't have an ability like that.

Your GF SK theory for Sabrar would also make Moody's result not make any sense (assuming you think both bessie and SJ are mafia). On the other hand, do you really think SK Mark would lie about a cop result that implies one of his targets is mafia? Why would he try to help bessie?

GF!Sabrar would be compatible in scenarios with one mafia of {SJ, Vic} only. SK!Mark is compatible with two mafia if he is not GF and one if he is GF. In the latter case, I could certainly imagine an SK lying about their result since lynching mafia at 5-1-1 is bad for the SK, whereas lynching Town can push to 2-1-1 which is quite favorable to SK.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:21 pm UTC

MasterOfAll wrote:Yeah, I'm not buying SuicideJunkie's claim, at all. It doesn't seem to mesh with the little bit he previously told us.

Right now, I count 2 votes on SJ (Sabrar and bessie) and one fake vote (moody).

With just about 25 hours to go, I don't see an issue with bringing him to L-1. And if nobody wants to hammer for fear that SJ does have bomb-like qualities, I'm ok with being the guinea pig.

Vote: SuicideJunkie

I think it makes more sense for me to be the last vote on him since I'm the alternate wagon.

LaserGuy

Re: Secret Santa 2018: A Christmas Knight (D4)

Postby LaserGuy » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:26 pm UTC

So moody's result:

Three errors in:

town
LaserGuy
Boomfrog
Sabrar
plytho

bessie
mpolo
SuicideJunkie

not-town
MoA
Mark_Cangila
wam

Of which one has been identified correctly.

Possibilities:
-MoA is Godfather and Mark is scum, all others correct.
-MoA is Town, Mark is Town, and bessie is Godfather.
-MoA is Town, Mark is scum, bessie is scum.
-moody is scum and his result is BS.

For completeness, I think I am interchangeable with bessie in every scenario.

As far as voting is concerned, we should probably act under the assumption that we are in LYLO.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:12 am UTC

I swapped you and moody last night. I also targeted Mark with some bells I received on N2, presumably from Sabrar. I'm not sure if the bells actually activated as the flavor seemed to suggest another interaction with some sort of sleeping herbs.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:15 am UTC

The bells should have revealed Mark's targets.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:16 am UTC

bessie wrote:@LaserGuy, why didn’t you target MoA last night, like Sabrar requested?

He asked me to swap you and moody. I don't recall him ever indicating anything to me beyond that.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:05 am UTC

bessie wrote:It is unknown if Vicarin used the roleblock/double vote. Everyone is verified by someone else except moody.

I think it's possible that Vicarin withheld for fear of creating a vote imbalance in a potential LYLO situation.

Did you have chat with Sabrar?

Mark_Cangila wrote:I did target Vicarin and Bessie with XOR in order to make a block. Vicarin and Bessie are aligned. I think MoA is likely godfather, as he has been saying odd things through the game, going back to his vanilla claim on D1.

Can you explain why you picked the players that you did? Looking at this post, it appears that you had a strong townread on Vicarin already and bessie was already cleared by your power on a prior night. Why not follow Sabrar's plan and target me with someone with a townclear? Or target moody so we know we can trust his results? Aside from the fact that Vic was killed, this pairing doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:59 pm UTC

bessie wrote:
Sabrar wrote: - We can potentially rule out the player-submitted ability if LaserGuy switches bessie and moody tonight (I originally wanted you to test MasterOfAll because GF-possibility makes Cop-results somewhat untrustworthy and I still feel he's someone to be monitored closely).

LaserGuy, I thought you read this the same way I did. Yes.

Retrospectively, I see what you are talking about now, but no, that wasn't how I read it. Subtlety is not my strong suit... I think this has come up before at some point ;) I was also thinking that you were probably the inventor so I wasn't really looking for any hidden messages from Sabrar.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:22 am UTC

I gave my thoughts of who I thought was mafia at the time here and here. I will do a full reads list either tonight or tomorrow depending on how the time goes.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:21 am UTC

bessie:

Goes after wam quite early in the game over a point of principle. The aggressive response here, and the scumread here as well feel very consistent with what I expect from Town!bessie. Aggressive D1 bus feels well outside her scum range at this point.... I think she would have picked on someone else and left wam alone. Probably Mark or plytho. Not buddies with wam. Independently, Sabrar seemed quite confident in Town!bessie and I feel like bessie would be self-conscious in a mixed-alignment chat that Sabrar would have picked up on. So I think she's probably straight Town.

Mark:

Very laconic and evasive this game. His early reads and subsequent retractions are very awkward; never really makes an attempt to clarify his positions. It's possible that he saved BoomFrog N1 from the NK N1 which would be a fairly solid clear at this point, but that has been muddied based on subsequent evidence from bessie that she also protected Sabrar N1.

There's other parts about how his claim about protecting BoomFrog happened that I don't care for as I've mentioned before, but less sure that it is necessarily indicative of anything since originally I thought it implied Boom and Mark are buddies. I suppose retrospectively it could be that Mark knew he hadn't blocked the kill and that's why his claim was so weird, but I don't think I'm going to put a lot of weight on this point.

Mark's votes on wam here and here don't seem well-motivated... possibly a bus. Cross-referencing, wam does briefly push Mark D1 but moves his vote quickly; puts Mark at scummy D2 but I think wam would bus scum!Mark in this situation if they're buddies.

Target choices for his cop feel safe to the point of being ineffective. bessie was looking townie D1/D2 and MoA already had a result on him; mpolo/Vicarin were looking townie D1-D3 and bessie already had a result on her. Cross-referencing with a known Town is a plausible strategy for this type of role, but choosing other targets who are already likely Town makes his usage here extremely ineffective.

Content on the whole feels persistently evasive and unhelpful. I think he's probably scum. Plausible buddies with wam.

MoA:

Uncertain about this interaction with wam. wam shouldn't have expected MoA to respond strongly to his confirmation analysis, so MoA's scumread here feels plausible to me. Coasts on this read for most of D1/D2. Possible wam encouraged him to bus, but I'm not getting a particularly strong buddy vibe between the two of them. Cross-referencing with wam, I think wam's defensive votes here and here are less likely to be aimed at a buddy. On the whole I don't get as strong buddy vibes between MoA/wam as I do between Mark/wam, but I can't rule this combination out entirely. Noting that Mark has already voted MoA implying that at least one must be scum if we are indeed in LYLO.

Content has been borderline active-lurky for much of the game. More focused on mechanics and claims than trying to sort people. Townie points for willingness to hammer SuicideJunkie given the bomb claim. There is the problem of the missing messages that is very strange. If my understanding is correct, MoA claims to have send a message to Sabrar, but neither arrived on N1/N2. N2 AFAIK nobody targeted Sabrar except MoA so this is a confirmed block. N1 is strange because bessie ought to have blocked Mark's curse unless there was a more dangerous ability (presumably a kill) also targeting Sabrar. But this still doesn't explain the message. Even weirder:
bessie wrote:Non theory: It wasn’t wam. wam targeted Sabrar.

Not only did bessie not block SJ's curse, she also apparently didn't block wam's redirect. But would scum target Sabrar with both a redirect and a kill? I don't have a great hypothesis for how this all fits together. Just a note on this that SuicideJunkie's curse power was not a power associated with him being a serial killer per se (though it's a very convenient one for him to have) but was just the power he ended up with, so there's no reason to assume that it is unblockable. I need to think more on this.

moody:

His been posting some decent analysis as the game has progressed; I liked his D2 claim and subsequent analysis of it. Tonally his content feels very townie, especially for moody.

Minimal interactions with wam on either side. moody puts wam and sort of neutral-to-scummy but never in voting range; wam has an ordered list with moody at the bottom but votes MoA early in the game, and otherwise has moody neutralish. I'm not sure I believe wam would have claimed cop had he been buddies with moody having such a cop-like power. I think Town!moody with his power being completely sane implies GF!MoA or GF!Mark.

On the whole I'm going with

Town
LaserGuy
bessie
moody
MoA
Mark
Scum

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:55 pm UTC

I'm happy with Mark lynch but won't hammer right away in case bessie has anything she wants to contribute.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:11 pm UTC

Vote: Mark

Let's see where we end up.

LaserGuy

Re: Secret Santa 2018: A Christmas Knight (D5)

Postby LaserGuy » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:32 pm UTC

Obviously I'm a hidden miller and you're a godfather. It's the only thing that makes sense. :wink:

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:48 am UTC

I can come up with some equally improbable explanations for you if you'd like. Or you can just vote MoA and we'll call it a day. :)

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:09 pm UTC

Sabrar's N2 invention was the bells I received.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:34 pm UTC

Okay, so bessie is confirmed Town.

Vote: MoA

LaserGuy

Re: Secret Santa 2018: A Christmas Knight (N5)

Postby LaserGuy » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:38 pm UTC

Good game. Congrats to Town!

LaserGuy

Re: Secret Santa 2018: A Christmas Knight (N5)

Postby LaserGuy » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:50 pm UTC

@bessie: Rule 7 specifically says you're allowed to quote your role PM and submitted role in chat groups.

Madge

Re: Secret Santa 2018: A Christmas Knight (pregame)

Postby Madge » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:05 am UTC

Confirm
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

Madge

Re: Secret Santa 2018: A Christmas Knight (D1)

Postby Madge » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:32 am UTC

I am looking forward to Bessie calling me scum and Sabrar defending me. I'm also looking forward to being COMPLETELY lost :lol:

My damn boss is playing christmas music on his computer, where the entire floor area can hear it. I am looking forward to seeing what's happening. Does anyone have anything to say that will help discussion D1? (I don't).
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

Madge

Postby Madge » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:30 am UTC

FoS bessie: can't take a joke

wait that's NAI for bessie... nvm :lol:

Madge

Postby Madge » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:39 pm UTC

mpolo!! How are you scum reading me for two posts none of which contained any game relevant content because did i mention it's D1 and you KNOW how i feel about d1!!!!!!

...oh, wait. i get it.

@Laserguy: Honestly the idea of claiming so early was so off the wall I didn't think it worthy of my attention especially because I was at work and fuckin' christmas music was being played by my boss who doesn't let me play Billy Joel (aka nature's perfect musician) on the work road trips. (He says it's something about me only listening to artists whose names begin with B, but I think he's just a sadist).

RE: claiming rolenames - this is a LESS crazy idea but I still don't like it. I suspect submitted names have been changed, so even if I claim my name is Sir Jimbob, that's not going to help because the person who submitted the Sir Jimbob role called it the Flavouriser or something. So claiming names won't even work on a meta level, though my name does somewhat hint at my power, so it'd help in that regard I guess.

Thanks for pointing out the should-have-been-obvious-to-me-but-wasn't fact that scum will know a huge number of roles between them. This will help with strategic decisions.

I think the mods would have modified the powers on a continuum for "left it in with flavour mods" to "used it as inspiration to write a new role" - I know that's the continuum me and (... was it SDK?) ran on when we modded secret santa a few years ago.

------
non game related (bessie please don't read because you'll find a way to scumread me for the below :lol: )

@plytho what happened to your avatar?

@junkie didn't you used to have an avatar?

is my switching to firefox (might switch back - its printing function is much worse than chrome's) why you two don't have avatars because i remember you both used to, or did you both decide to remove them?

Madge

Postby Madge » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:38 pm UTC

Yeah I think at this point on stats alone I should have more of a townie aura than bessie but my meta destroys it :lol:

agree it would be nice if SJ could get an avatar and I have the same thing with plytho's avatar as mpolo (it says "user avatar" but no av displays)

I think SJ's spreadsheet is weird. It's the sort of thing a scum player might try out to avoid having to take direct responsibility for their reads - but since SJ is new it could just be a legitimate playstyle that SJ is going for, like Hari Seldon did. Anyway, I'm suspicious, especially because the things that are being rated don't seem to be specifically correlated to towniniess IMO - unless SJ wants to reveal that 5 past games have been rated and thus a system has been developed :P

Madge

Postby Madge » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:39 pm UTC

I think Sabrar is just being Sabrar. I mean he's no boomfrog but I wouldn't put a gambit past him.

Madge

Postby Madge » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:01 pm UTC

Don't attribute to malice what can be explained by stupidity, bessie! Why is it impossible that Sabrar would do a gambit?

Madge

Postby Madge » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:03 pm UTC

moody7277 wrote: also agree with you that Madge being accepting of silent!Sabrar is not a very townie thing to do.

We're nowhere near deadline. If we get close to deadline and Sabrar is still quiet, then I'll worry.

I mean for crying out loud it might not be a gambit at all and he might just be busy...

Madge

Postby Madge » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:36 am UTC

By difference in style do you mean the spoilering and structuring? I'm not following. It seems relatively normal sabrar except perhaps for only mentioning a few people and the strange spoiler structure.

Madge

Postby Madge » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:02 am UTC

- I don't think SJ's read style is really alignment indicative (though reactions to being pressed for it will be), but I think LaserGuy's take down is coming from a townie place (unless LG is scum taking an easy target - hmmmm).

@plytho - your avatar is back!!!! yay!

- MoA's "let's play the game not break the game" that plytho summarised it as it a bad idea, let's BREAK THE GAME so we can WIN. a town win is righteous even if we break the game to do it. A scum win.... less so, would make it feel cheap for scum. Since we're town though we can totally break the game (also I lied, I'd respect the hell out of scum who broke the game to win, because breaking the game is FUN FUN FUN FUN)

@bessie - i'm failing at your guessing game, I don't know what was weird about Sabrar. The low post count, yes. If he was doing something like SJ's charts or Hari Seldon's point system or BoomFrog's woofing then I'd notice that and comment. Was there a spoiler of woofs with point values in a spreadsheet that I missed? I just double checked and re-opened it. If I'm really examining it, it seems like it's got more quotes throughout and less actual writing?

@bessie i'd be very interested why you're encouraging people to post more in such a direct way, i can only assume you DIDN'T submit a role that interacts with post contents in some way (don't claim either way because it's against the rules to do so obv), because that fishing would not be allowed if you had. but maybe you suspect someone else did. it's the sort of thing i can see someone doing.

- moody's post looks good at first glance but i'm not happy with how many people are neutral. if you're gonna do reads then be more willing to put people on one side or the other.

@laserguy: i didn't realise you were testing people with that, i literally thought it was a stupid joke because OF COURSE it's not a mass claim D1 (just like OF COURSE boomfrog won't really be barking all game or whatever). I'm kind of shocked so many people took it so seriously. if you want to make another joke that i'll respond to as though it were serious let me know.

mpolo's point about sabrar's complaint about the rule is interesting, but you know how Sabrar is with his Opinions about rules, I think he'd still be upset if he was scum. but again a townie place when he could jump on the sabrar wagon if he was scum.

Madge

Postby Madge » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:38 am UTC

moody7277 wrote:
Madge wrote:- moody's post looks good at first glance but i'm not happy with how many people are neutral. if you're gonna do reads then be more willing to put people on one side or the other.

That would be three out of eleven? One of whom is in his first game here, so I don't have any starting point for a read.

I more meant like "neutral with slight scum lean" is kind of in the neutral box (shoutout to So Kim) for me - it's equivocating, you know?. but all good.

BoomFrog wrote:Her last post is exactly what is expected from her but I expected it much sooner, not after everyone poked her about not acting normally.

Is this post on tone and schedule, boss? :lol:

RE: Mark - I think his taking back of his past post comes from a townie place.

I'm going to try and put some buckets around as I know people like reads lists. These are not in order and mostly from gut feel.

scummy:
Moody
SJ??????

townie:
Mark
Laserguy (due to groupthink tho)
mpolo
Sabrar
wam

????:
Boomfrog
Bessie
MoA

forgot about:
one more person i'm sorry for forgetting you but POST MORE

I got the tadpole joke from boomfrog. it amused me but not enough to put him into the town pile ;)

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 pm UTC

Sorry! I got sick and I didn't have a chance to check. Reading the thread.

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:51 pm UTC

I'm also not sure how I feel about the vanilla claim. I could see someone submitting it though.
For now, pending further info:
Vote: MOA

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:12 am UTC

Here is my current read on people, in no order:
Bessie:
Spoiler:
Bessie is playing typical Bessie as far as I can see. Not much out of the ordinary.

SJ:
Spoiler:
I find SJ's posting style... interesting. I can't really tell if it is townie or scummy tho, due to my lack of previous data.

Boom:
Spoiler:
A somewhat lack of boomgambit, but his gambits seem to have been reducing for the last few games. I don't find anything else in his play AI.

MoA:
Spoiler:
I have no idea about their vanilla claim. I doubt it is legit.

@anyone who has played with MoA: Do they gambit much?
Sabrar:
Spoiler:
I don't think I'm in a position to ask for content, but content would help. Suspicious for now.

LG:
Spoiler:
I'm not picking up much from him.

Wam:
Spoiler:
I like a lot of his points, specifically his point about an early bessie vote.

Madge:
Spoiler:
Madge's play has the typical "D1 is bad" meta she always uses. At this point, it is NAI though.

Moody:
Spoiler:
I'm definetely not a fan. A lot of seemingly irrelevent points IMO. Scum lean.

Mpolo:
Spoiler:
I really dislike some of his wincon speculation. I remember the mess that was Alien Warfare. I'm not sure if we should base it off wincon interpretation.

Plytho:
Spoiler:
I really didn't notice anything special from Plytho.

This is a short term list for now.

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:32 pm UTC

plytho wrote:Mark_Cangila: I have no read yet so some questions:
@mark: why are you voting MoA?
Also, those spoilers make your reads list harder to read and don’t really help so please don’t use them next time.
Also, could you order the list from town to scum?
Could you elaborate your moody read? Which points are irrelevant?
What’s the problem with mpolo’s wincon speculation? Do you think he’s scum for doing it?
Sabrar had a lot of content in his first post, did you not read it? What’s suspicious?

I'm voting MoA in the same sorta way I voted for Vicarin in B99. I would rather not completly random vote so I'll pick some minor thing and vote on it.
Looking over moody's posts, especially his newer one, they look a lot better. That read wasn't great and was done in a rush at 11 PM.
On the topic of Mpolo wincon, I seem to have misinterpreted their points. I thought Mpolo was alluding to wincon as something secret like was done in Alien Warfare.
On the sabrar point, I did not read his first post closely enough so I missed some of it.

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:20 pm UTC

LaserGuy wrote:
bessie wrote:Do you mean scum has day and night chat? And you are making the following assumptions:
1. Mafia is actively participating in day chat at a high enough level to influence each other’s posting.
2. Mafia partners are at an experience level where they are able to/feel comfortable with giving advice on post content.
3. Mafia partners are willing to forgo “naturalness” of the new player’s posting style and actively advise.

Yes, you're right I have this backward and it should be SJ is Town if scum has daychat. For the rest, in my setup spec of 3 mafia I think the odds of there not being at least one partner who would try to help out a new player, especially one as apparently active and involved as SJ appears to be, is fairly low.

I disagree here. I think SJ could easily be scum if there is daychat. From what I've picked up on, many players on here are very reluctant to advise mafia partners, especially newbies.

plytho wrote:
Mark_Cangila wrote:
Also, those spoilers make your reads list harder to read and don’t really help so please don’t use them next time.
What’s the problem with mpolo’s wincon speculation? Do you think he’s scum for doing it?
Sabrar had a lot of content in his first post, did you not read it? What’s suspicious?

I'm voting MoA in the same sorta way I voted for Vicarin in B99. I would rather not completly random vote so I'll pick some minor thing and vote on it.
Looking over moody's posts, especially his newer one, they look a lot better. That read wasn't great and was done in a rush at 11 PM.
On the topic of Mpolo wincon, I seem to have misinterpreted their points. I thought Mpolo was alluding to wincon as something secret like was done in Alien Warfare.
On the sabrar point, I did not read his first post closely enough so I missed some of it.

-What is the minor thing that got you to vote MoA?
-please be more specific about moody: which points were irrelevant, why do his newer posts look better?
-please be specific about Sabrar's first post: which parts did you miss?

FoS Mark for being so defensive.

Mark, you changed your mind about everything I asked (except the vote). Why is that?
When I ask those questions I'm not trying to point out where you're wrong (your response makes it seem like this is what you think).
I ask those questions because I want you to clarify your reads.
As I said, I really want you to be specific.
For example, to the question about moody you just said "I don't think that anymore".
I want you to say something like: "I thought points A,B and C were irrelevant. I like moody better now because of points X,Y and Z"

-His vanilla claim. I did not see that he retracted it until now. So
Unvote
-Inititally when I was reading him and generally everyone I skimmed a lot, so I picked up things like the explanation to a newbie, but missed actual content like setup spec. Therefore I thought his posts weren't very relevent. When I reread after his reads post I saw more content such as his discussion about the laser guy explanation.
-I was skimming so I missed a lot of the info in the spoilers. That type of long post doesn't work well with my style of thread reading.

As I said, it was midnight, I was tired, and I needed to sleep, so I skimmed and didn't read closely. Therefore I picked up on little.

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:31 pm UTC

I don't trust SJ that much. They (what pronouns would you prefer?) may be inexperienced but they've read many mafia threads and probably know at least a bit. I personally don't think they are that clueless.

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:37 pm UTC

Also I just read my own reads post. It was awful. I have no idea what I was thinking. I disagree with a lot of my points then. That includes my stuff on Wam and Sabrar.

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:36 pm UTC

wam wrote:
Mark_Cangila wrote:

Was reading back through marks post and noticed the underlined. Surely that misinterpretation can only occur if Mark is scum who hasn't realised the town win con is in the OP?

Mark care to explain?

I don't see how this makes me scum. I didn't read the op as closely as I should have.

BoomFrog wrote:.

I really am taking it easy this game, but I'm surprised that no one's suspicions were raised by this decision after game started and alignments were known instead of announcing it in signups or publicly before game. Specifically LaserGuy, plytho and Mark should have had raised eyebrows. Maybe plytho is compensating for our D1 TvsT fight last game though. I need to think about this more.

The reason I didn't mention it was because I have become sorta used to less of a boom gambit or none in the last few games, as I said in my spoilered reads post.

MasterOfAll wrote: Mark_Cangila - That last post of his where he criticizes himself and disagrees with 'a lot of' his own points (without specifying which, if any, he stands behind) is plain odd

I have looked back at it. I agree with my Bessie read, my Boom read, and maybe my Madge read pending reread.

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:23 pm UTC

wam wrote:
Mark_Cangila wrote:
wam wrote:
Mark_Cangila wrote:

Was reading back through marks post and noticed the underlined. Surely that misinterpretation can only occur if Mark is scum who hasn't realised the town win con is in the OP?

Mark care to explain?

I don't see how this makes me scum. I didn't read the op as closely as I should have.

Because the town win con should be in your role pm???

unvote

Vote mark

This still doesn't add up. I know the wincon. I just didn't realize it was also in the OP. I therefore thought Mpolo was trying to sort town and scum based on their knowledge of the wincon. This seemed like the same mess that was Alien Warfare and pretty odd considering the wincon was standard.

Return to “Mafia”