2. Please stay on topic at all times.
3. Lurking is frowned upon; if you need to drop out, please let me know as soon as possible. If someone feels that another player isn't contributing to game play, please make the mods aware. If replacements cannot be found, modkills will be handed out without regard to balance.
4. If you aren't part of this game, please do not post in the thread.
5. Once it is nighttime, do not post in the thread.
6. You may not quote the contents of any PM related to this game, but you can paraphrase.
7. If you have been killed in game, don't say anything for the rest of the game except a simple, "Bah, you got me," which reveals no information. Or something along those lines, without giving out any information or hints to anyone still playing.
8. You may not edit your posts unless explicitly told to do so by the mod (which is not in any way expected to happen).
9. You cannot ruin the game for other players.
10. You must play to achieve your current win condition.
11. Please make an effort to include the mods on all PMs. Mistakes happen but make me aware if they do.
12. All votes must be bolded and on a separate line. Unvotes are preferred but not required. If I miss something, let us know.
Game Specific Rules (IMPORTANT: Please Read):
1. In general, days will last for 7 days. Nights will last for 48 hours assuming we have processed all night actions. Weekends will count as 1 day. Adjustments will be made to accommodate holidays, or for other reasons if the mods deem it necessary.
2. You may post in thread during the day phase but not the night phase. It is night as soon as the mod posts a day-end post, or a hammer vote is cast, in which case it is automatically night, whether or not a mod has made a day-end post. Note that this means you may not post content after a hammer vote.
3. Do not lurk! One post per real-life day is the recommended minimum. Consideration will be given for weekends and holidays. If you are going to be away for an extended period, please let us know. Otherwise, you will be prodded after 48 hours of inactivity. Failure to respond to a prod within 48 hours will result in a replacement or modkill.
4. You may not use encryption systems in order to communicate privately or circumvent these rules.
5. In the event of a tied vote, the result will be No Lynch. Players may choose to vote No Lynch instead of casting a normal vote. If there is a tied vote between a player and No Lynch, then it is a No Lynch.
6. Please send your night action via PM. It is your responsibility to ensure that your night action is submitted on-time.
7. You can change your night action at any time up until the end of the night.
8. This setup is semi-open, as stated below.
9. Roles and alignments have been randomly assigned.
10. All private communications between players are nightchat.
11. We will announce MMYLO (maybe MYLO) and LLYLO (likely LYLO). These conditions will be announced solely based on the number of players remaining in the game and will not take into account any powers or potential interactions between them.