- Mod: SuicideJunkie
- Duration: 5 days / 0-1 nights
- Bastardry: Just one Big One + twerked powers for balance.
Countdown Timers & Links
2. Please stay on topic at all times.
3. Lurking is frowned upon; if you need to drop out, please let me know as soon as possible. If someone feels that another player isn't contributing to game play, please make the mods aware. If replacements cannot be found, modkills will be handed out without regard to balance.
4. If you aren't part of this game, please do not post in the thread.
5. Once it is nighttime, do not post in the thread.
6. You may not quote the contents of any PM related to this game, but you can paraphrase.
7. If you have been killed in game, don't say anything for the rest of the game except a simple, "Bah, you got me," which reveals no information. Or something along those lines, without giving out any information or hints to anyone still playing.
8. You may not edit your posts unless explicitly told to do so by the mod (which is not in any way expected to happen).
9. You cannot ruin the game for other players.
10. You must play to achieve your current win* condition. *Personal win condition is opposite to normal!
11. Please make an effort to include the mods on all PMs. Mistakes happen but make me aware if they do.
12. All votes must be bolded and on a separate line. Unvotes are preferred but not required. If I miss something, let us know.
13. You may post in thread during the day phase but not the night phase. It is night as soon as the mod posts a day-end post, or a hammer vote is cast, in which case it is automatically night, whether or not a mod has made a day-end post. Note that this means you may not post content after a hammer vote.
14. Do not lurk! One post per real-life day is the recommended minimum. Consideration will be given for weekends and holidays. If you are going to be away for an extended period, please let us know. Otherwise, you will be prodded after 48 hours of inactivity.
15. You may not use encryption systems in order to communicate privately or circumvent these rules.
Game Specific Rules (IMPORTANT: Please Read):
- In the event of a tied vote (including zero total votes), the tiebreaker vote will be cast by the Mafia faction as a night action, and resolves before all other night actions are started. "No Lynch" votes are not allowed and will be ignored.
Needless to say, this situation is highly dangerous for town.
- Please send your night action via PM. Night will end once all actions are in.
- You may send your night action early with conditionals based on the vote results to help speed up the game.
- Roles and alignments have been randomly assigned via die rolls.
- MYLO / LYLO will not be announced. Determining what MYLO/LYLO even means in Reversi is left as an exercise for the reader.
Faction win conditions:
- Town wins when all classical threats are eliminated and at least one member of Town is still alive.
- Mafia wins when the Mafia faction controls the lynch vote. (50%+0)
- Cult wins when the Cult controls the lynch vote. (50%+0 unless Mafia has 50%)
- Independents have their independent win conditions.
REVERSI Special Wins
- If your role PM indicates you are TOWN, then you must ensure the Town faction does not win in order to personally win.
- If your role PM indicates you are MAFIA, then you must ensure the Mafia faction is eliminated (including yourself) in order to personally win.
- If your role PM indicates you are CULT, then you must ensure the Cult is eliminated (including yourself) in order to personally win.
- If your role PM indicates you are a SURVIVOR, then you must get yourself killed (ie: be lynched or NKed) in order to personally win.
- If your role PM indicates you are a JESTER, then you must not be lynched (ie: survive or be NKed) in order to personally win.
- If your role PM indicates you are an UNDERDOG, then you must be eliminated before any other factions lose in order to personally win.
- If your role PM indicates you are a TRAITOR, then you must ensure your faction wins in order to personally win.
- Personally relevant Faction vs Personal win conditions will be explained in the role PM.
- Most of the win condition bullet points above are not applicable to this particular game, but may be used for reference in future games or for wine in this game.
- Counterproductive powers exist.
- There are no spoiler-reading powers, night chat, or other effects beyond the thread in this game.
- Roles for eliminated players will be revealed at the start of the next day.
Sample Town Role PM:
You may scribble a message on the town hall wall which will be anonymously revealed at the start of day.
You must be the last player to post at the start of each day.
As a member of Town, you must ensure Town loses.
This means eliminating members of the Town (including yourself), without eliminating the Mafia.
- Peaceful Whale