1) Any insider information or speculation on a current game MUST GO INTO A SPOILER!
2) When posting a spoiler, above the spoiler which you use, put what game you are posting the spoiler for... so people know if they can look at it or not
3) NO LOOKING IN SPOILERS FOR GAMES THAT YOU ARE IN!
Example of trying to start a new game:
Pretty much every gets a real role (that they know like normal). But they also have another role... which is what they must claim if they decide to role claim! So say person x is a cop.... in her role pm if he has to role claim, or feels the need to , he must claim doctor! No hinting at what your real role is. All hints etc must goto your fake role! Keep in mind some people might have the same role as their claim! THEN CHAOS ENSUES!!!
Is this awesome? y/n?
(then people go on to tell me HELLS YES, and i make a post in the pre-sign-up thread)
Example of me posting a spoiler:
Gojoe's awesome game:
How to create a game:
1) A mod has an idea for a game, and posts his idea in the Discussion thread.
2) If enough people like the idea (up to the mod if they think they have enough people backing it... use common sense here please) AND there is a gap in the queue, they post in the pre-signups thread with a brief description, game size, and title for the game.
3) Once a game of the same size finishes, the mod sends it to the signups thread.
4) When the signups for a game are done, and a game of the same size has ended, the mod starts the game with a new thread!