The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

AngrySquirrel
Hellish Sex Goddess

Re: Forum-Mafia Discussion/Recruitment/Gojoe canNEVER be trusted

Postby AngrySquirrel » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:45 pm UTC

Sci-Fi
Spoiler:
Ok, so now we've got two mobsters left, one sk, one jester that needs to be nk'd and 1 pro-town player left. The only one that can screw up for the mobsters now is the SK, or possibly one of the players actually manages to finish the impossible hard bonus-missions I gave them.
Putting the fist into pacifist.

they/them/theirs

Not A Raptor

Postby Not A Raptor » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:57 pm UTC

Stargate mafia (readable):
Spoiler:
GODDAMN IS IT STILL DAY 4?
Van wrote:I like simple games.

Like Wizardry.

WARNING: Is acting like NaR.
Kellsbells: NAR is a sillypants
Not_A_Raptor: :p
Kellsbells: That is my expert assessment

Fin Archangel

Postby Fin Archangel » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:56 am UTC

Sci-Fi
Spoiler:
I can't believe that somehow I still haven't been killed yet. Makes me wonder if someone's been reading spoilers.
Spoiler:

Azrael001

Postby Azrael001 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:21 am UTC

Stargate
Spoiler:
I've been playing so badly this round. If I screw up my claim it'll be horrible. I am of course lying, though I do know who the cult leader is, and I do want him dead...

Bulvox

Postby Bulvox » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:29 am UTC

Azrael001 wrote:Stargate
Spoiler:
I've been playing so badly this round. If I screw up my claim it'll be horrible. I am of course lying, though I do know who the cult leader is, and I do want him dead...

Az001 can read
Spoiler:
When aren't you lying?
See Ya Space Cowboy...

Azrael001

Postby Azrael001 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:39 am UTC

Bulvox wrote:
Azrael001 wrote:Stargate
Spoiler:

Az001 can read
Spoiler:
When aren't you lying?
Spoiler:
When I'm saying that I'm lying. Then again, I'm not saying that now, so the above could be a lie.

ameretrifle
Vera

Postby ameretrifle » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:49 am UTC

Stargate:
Spoiler:
But is Az REALLY after the cult leader, or does he just THINK he's after the cult leader? This game is so fucked up, I adore it. :D

I do think he might run into trouble with the Merlin thing. Then again, potential role conflict is what psyched me out of my fakeclaim plans too...

...Is this whole game slowly but inexorably turning into the Entropy show? :D Like I said. Like you can now see for yourself. He is getting INTO that role. I still don't know who exactly the hell he is. But whatever his role is, this is getting epic.

Sci-fi:
Spoiler:
Kinda figured I'd be the next to go. I'm always town and I look it. And I have a way of seeming more useful than I am.

So I hear town is screwed. Bummer. Wonder what's up with my role not being revealed? Someone's power? How would it even be an advantage?

MusicMafia:
Spoiler:
Someone cult me or something. Having already half-lost gets a bit demoralizing. And I'm good cult. I nearly always live to the end. Except when I don't. I lived to the end of Death Note, for heaven's sake, as Kiyomi friggin' Takada. Entropy had to kill me himself. This is a reasonably impressive resume. So somebody cult me or something alreaaaaadyyyy... this is the only game I'm alive in and I have no read on anybody...

Flying_Cookie

Postby Flying_Cookie » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:04 am UTC

New Newbie/Cell Culture
Spoiler:
...I have no idea who the scum is right now...
And whats up with me only getting vanilla townie? Stem Cell isn't totally, but for now I've never played anything but a townie. Come on Scum next game!
Flying_CookieTM

Entropy

Postby Entropy » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:48 am UTC

Stargate:
Spoiler:
I know exactly why brook is so curious about me. Of course, no one can know that I know that yet, but his interest today gives me an excuse to have investigated him by tomorrow. Hopefully the system lords will grant me the favor of taking out knightshire tonight while I cult brook. At that point I claim to be Maybourne, let everyone know that brook is the last one I have to get killed, and when that happens I will have stolen enough awesome technology to really help the town. There is no way the town will be willing to waste a lynch just because I claim it will give me powers, and it would be totally reasonable from a town POV that the scum would not want to kill someone if it would give powers to someone else. This should make him a fairly bulletproof cult member while cementing the perception of my role as a harmless independent.

I'd consider having the system lords take out Az, but I'm not so certain he is actually dangerous. He always claims cop. In fact he might be signaling to me that he is one of the system lords by indicating that he knows the cult are Ori. All of the system lords would know this. Then again, it did look like ameretrifle was deculted before she died, so it might be worth asking for him to be killed tonight just to be on the safe side. Or I could cult him instead, and delay my other plans. Decisions, decisions.

michaelandjimi
Isn't Even Playing

Postby michaelandjimi » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:38 am UTC

Stargate:
Spoiler:
If Entropy calls Azrael001's bluff and recruits him, I think I might just about orgasm from amazingness. Srsly.
Whelan wrote:Relax, have a good time, and hope for the bees ;)

ameretrifle
Vera

Postby ameretrifle » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:51 am UTC

Stargate:
Spoiler:
Did I ever mention that through this whole game (since the Not-so-Cult incident) I've been thinking of His Last Bow, the obligatory Sherlock-Holmes-fights-the-Germans story Doyle did? Undercover spy mission thing. I just keep flashing on "Curse you, you double traitor!" "No, no, it is not so bad as that..." Surely my manner of death makes it obvious to you that your loyal cult member never existed at all. I used her and she is gone. :twisted: I also have suspicions that reading through Holmes would shed quite a bit of light on the subconscious origins of my username... but that I leave as an exercise for the reader, since I can't be arsed to look it up. ;D

And indeed it brightens my declining days to see Entropy navigating my old mason-group according to the plans which I have furnished... I need not add that they are a bit more trustworthy than I'd like, but he may find Brook a bit more stalwart than he thinks, and his role a trifle more powerful. I might have sung like a canary, but the one-shot cops I kept to myself. Brook, welcome to my world. I wish I'd breadcrumbed a little more so you'd know you're not the first of us to face this highly amusing dilemma... but then again, you might very well kick my ass for it, so yeah. Maybe you'll figure it out before you read these, maybe not. Anyway, good luck! Remember, you fight for us all.

This. Is. so. fucking. awesome. Being culted might've put me in a hella awkward position, but I don't care, because it let me in on the most epic plot in the game.

We've got to compile all this when the game's over. Like we tried in Intrigue. These spoilers are fun, and I know Entropy's been role-playing half the time, and SOME wiseass appropriately titled my "recruitment" PM "Guess What?" :D

I'm kind of rooting for Brook, mainly because I always wanted someone in the masons to share this with, but given what I've read about Az's role, that would also be pretty damn awesome. :D Holy crap this is awesome. Entropy would be the best cult leader ever if he were actually the leader of a cult. ;D

Kipper

Postby Kipper » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:37 am UTC

Mini PTP:
Spoiler:
Vector is totally a jester isn't he?
Amy: (11:06:09 PM) ***Amy huggles Kipper
Amy: (11:06:13 PM) Amy: Leave my fishy alone.

[3:05pm] Amy: NO TOUCHING KIPPER
[3:05pm] Amy: MY FISHY!

michaelandjimi
Isn't Even Playing

Postby michaelandjimi » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:50 am UTC

ameretrifle wrote:Stargate:
Spoiler:
These spoilers are fun, and I know Entropy's been role-playing half the time, and SOME wiseass appropriately titled my "recruitment" PM "Guess What?" :D
Stargate:
Spoiler:
<3 you too. Also, you may be interested to know that Azrael001 is lying through his teeth.
Whelan wrote:Relax, have a good time, and hope for the bees ;)

ameretrifle
Vera

Postby ameretrifle » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:46 am UTC

michaelandjimi wrote:
Spoiler:
These spoilers are fun, and I know Entropy's been role-playing half the time, and SOME wiseass appropriately titled my "recruitment" PM "Guess What?" :D
Stargate:
Spoiler:
<3 you too. Also, you may be interested to know that Azrael001 is lying through his teeth.
Stargate:
Spoiler:
<3. Just... <3. Seriously. <3.

Hell, nearly every time someone even mentions the cult I start laughing. It's all true and not true at the same time. VZ just posted asking for speculation about who would be recruitable by the Ori... :roll: Come to think of it, did I start that? I do remember that's why I waited so long before telling Entropy what I was, and what threw me out of the fakeclaim idea... Then I couched it in "You recruited the Asgard. You are JUST THAT BADASS" terms and it all went okay. :D It's a strategy I'm gonna have to remember. Actually, given the way I combined it with a "Oh silly me did i forget to tell you until now? Whoopsie I guess I just got caught up in the awesome" I'm amazed it worked. Or at least, that it's apparently worked even after I flipped town. Even unsubtle flattery will get you everywhere?

Not A Raptor

Postby Not A Raptor » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:52 am UTC

ameretrifle wrote:
michaelandjimi wrote:
Spoiler:
Stargate:
Spoiler:
Stargate:
Spoiler:
<3. Just... <3. Seriously. <3.

Hell, nearly every time someone even mentions the cult I start laughing. It's all true and not true at the same time. VZ just posted asking for speculation about who would be recruitable by the Ori... :roll: Come to think of it, did I start that? I do remember that's why I waited so long before telling Entropy what I was, and what threw me out of the fakeclaim idea... Then I couched it in "You recruited the Asgard. You are JUST THAT BADASS" terms and it all went okay. :D It's a strategy I'm gonna have to remember. Actually, given the way I combined it with a "Oh silly me did i forget to tell you until now? Whoopsie I guess I just got caught up in the awesome" I'm amazed it worked. Or at least, that it's apparently worked even after I flipped town. Even unsubtle flattery will get you everywhere?
Stargate:
Spoiler:
If only I could have lived to be part of this alliance with the falsecult... My messages would be so amusingly Yu-like.

Like Wizardry.

mister k

Postby mister k » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:09 pm UTC

cell culture

Spoiler:
That vote is fairly meaningless... I'm really having trouble getting a fix on people on a thread re-read. Its weird, seems much harder to get a grasp on a game when you join it midway through. I get to pick any cell I want to be tonight, which is interesting.... Will ahve to wiki some!

stargate

Spoiler:
I will be astonished if we find cult, better safe than sorry I guess. Considering I know I'm not cult, and we know Az isn't cult (unless this is the weirdest plan ever!), and we've had over half of everyone die, the notion that cult wouldn't have died by now seems SO unlikely to me. Still, if Az is just mafia then we can hit him tomorrow- I don't think town can be stopped if cult doesn't exist, so this should be fine. Targeting wills because it seems possible he might be mafia.

I hope we don't have cult, becuase I cannot see how we are not screwed if that is the case!
Elvish Pillager wrote:you're basically a daytime-miller: you always come up as guilty to scumdar.

Adacore

Postby Adacore » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:14 pm UTC

Sci-fi:
Spoiler:
I'm pretty sure Kipper was correct that mpolo is SK (and obviously he got the scum right). If Kipper's on the ball he'll almost certainly read the current situation as confirming his earlier suspicions and, probably after some hesitation, vote for me. At which point I'll have to claim that mpolo and Kipper are the scum and it'll all fall to Fin. I think he'll side with them, but we'll see, I suppose. If mpolo is SK (I'd say I'm 90% certain he is), he'll almost certainly kill Kolko instantly in the morning if I'm lynched; even if Kolko gets on first and kills mpolo, that doesn't help, because by that point Fin and Kipper would be confirmed town, so he'd be lynched.

So yeah, endgame time. Let's see how this swings. Lesson I'm taking from this: I need to be more pro-active (or at least more vocal) as scum.

hendusoone
Mr. Dreambeard butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts. Butts.

Postby hendusoone » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:39 pm UTC

Mini PTP:
Spoiler:
Okay, so everyone knows I'm independent... except I'm the cop

Hopefully that should keep me alive long enough to get what I need done. That said, I think I've figured out a decent amount of stuff. This is mostly for my own record so I can compare my d1 list to the final results, but also for everyone's amusement. For now, I am assuming no cult:

frogman - scum
VZ - jester (if bomb, Dark Loink is a bastard mod for putting a bomb in a mini :P)
kolko - survivor, one-shot(?) unlynchable
PM - town
MoA - town
NaR - town
cellery - town, 70% sure
brook - town, 60% sure
mpolo - likely scum, about 85% sure

Also: The dice rolls are total bullshit. I've fabricated the results every time. I've been doing them so I could see peoples' reactions to them. It's been most helpful in figuring things out.
Jack Saladin wrote:Humanities salvation relies on us sending the Earth into a giant black hole.

Adacore

Postby Adacore » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:10 pm UTC

Sci-fi:
Spoiler:
If we lose because I screwed the kill PM up, I'm going to be so angry with myself. Hopefully AS allows my correction.

I was being so careful this game as well, how the hell did I mess up at the end?

Princess Marzipan

Postby Princess Marzipan » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:34 pm UTC

Pick their Poison PTP:
Spoiler:
Weird, there's actually *shit to talk about* on Day 1, and has been for a while.
"It's Saturday night. I've got no date, a two-liter of Shasta, and my all-Rush mixtape. Let's rock!"
"I am just about to be brilliant!"
General_Norris, on feminism, wrote:If you lose your six Pokémon, you lost.

PossibleSloth

Postby PossibleSloth » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:44 pm UTC

Cell:
Spoiler:
I'm really glad people think Az seems suspicious. I thought I might get lynched for a minute there.

We'll see what happens now, but I have a feeling CF has been recruited or targeted by the viruses. It's what I would do, since he's a rapidly dividing, mostly trusted cell who's claimed both doctor and cop powers. Again, we'll see.

Bulvox

Postby Bulvox » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:46 pm UTC

Princess Marzipan wrote:Pick their Poison PTP:
Redundant. The game is called Pick Their Poison, not Pick their Poison Pick their Poison.
See Ya Space Cowboy...

MasterOfAll
Jack of No Trades

Postby MasterOfAll » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:52 pm UTC

I was trying to read the LCD display at the ATM machine when a man who claimed to be from the CIA agency asked to see my identification ID and I said, "Oh me yarm my god, why should I believe you?" He responded, "How else would I know that you use your SAT test score as your personal PIN number?"
Kipper wrote:SERIOUSLY. Listen to MoA, he knows his stuff. . . High five MoA!
(not funny, but true)
ameretrifle wrote:MoA is an astute logician and is, in fact, directly related to Sherlock Holmes on his mother's side.
(ditto for this one)

Princess Marzipan

Postby Princess Marzipan » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:07 pm UTC

Bulvox wrote:
Princess Marzipan wrote:Pick their Poison PTP:
Redundant. The game is called Pick Their Poison, not Pick their Poison Pick their Poison.

Redundancy helps your browser's find function. =)

You can find my spoilers whether you're searching 'ptp' or 'poison' or what the hell ever.
"It's Saturday night. I've got no date, a two-liter of Shasta, and my all-Rush mixtape. Let's rock!"
"I am just about to be brilliant!"
General_Norris, on feminism, wrote:If you lose your six Pokémon, you lost.

Dark Loink

Postby Dark Loink » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:16 pm UTC

Pick THeir poison:
Spoiler:
...first lynch. Whale...FIRST LYNCH. WHALE.
FIRST. LYNCH. IS. A. WHALE.

YOU KILLED THE WHALE
RIGHT AWAY
/BREAK

:x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

in other news, good job town, you already got one scum.
And almost a jester bomb.

this may be hard for princess marzipan to get out of.

Fin Archangel

Postby Fin Archangel » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:22 am UTC

So I was randomly considering ideas for a game: (French Revolution-style mafia, probably a large game)
Spoiler:
(Keep in mind that all roles keep their powers with faction/loyalty changes.)

Basically there are two main factions. One is the king, some advisors, and some guards, the other are townie "revolutionaries" that are basically vanilla town.

On the royal side, the King arrests someone every night, and that person can choose to become a guard, or die. Whenever the King is targeted by a kill, a random guard dies instead. The king starts with 2 guards. These guards are the only ones that must remain loyal to him, all others can have ulterior motives, but still can randomly die. Recruited guards are allowed to PM any former affiliation they had.
If the King arrests a member of his own cabinet, that person dies instantly. No veto. More on that later.
Advisors number three. They PM the King. They can veto the King's arrest, but not replace it with someone (so that there is no more arrest that day.) If there is only one advisor left and the King dies, that advisor is elevated to King, and selects 3 new advisors of his choosing. If the king dies with more than one advisor, all royals are instakilled, and the game moves on to stage two.

Royals all know who one another are. They can freely PM.

The resistance is, with a few exceptions, all the rest of the players. For the most part, they are uninformed vanilla townies. Power roles here include:
- A vanilla doc or two and a vanilla cop or two.
- An usurper with three followers. The usurper wins once he becomes king or gains a majority with his followers. He can force his followers to vote. He knows who the advisors are and who the assassin head is (more later.) If he becomes an assassin, he is allowed to NK the king and bypass all guards. He also gets one instakill that he can use anytime, but not on the King. If he is alive once an advisor ascends the throne, he may reveal to that advisor and force himself to be picked. Once he is, the new king may not arrest him. He keeps his followers, and they become whatever loyalty he is.
- a Resistance leader. He starts off alone but can recruit. Every day he recruits someone, and that person, if resistance, has their vote controlled by him. He wins by killing the king, then gaining a majority.
- a serial killer that is turned on once targeted with any recruitment ability. He becomes factionless, untargetable except with lynches, and wants to kill everyone.
- yeah, mostly vanilla town. Once the king is lynched, a random guard dies, and king is revealed. Once king dies, all royals die, and leave the resistance to fight it out among themselves. There may be other random power roles thrown around here.

Assassins (cult) begin with one leader, who each night recruits a new member and all assassins choose to NK someone. He can choose not to recruit, but he wins when assassins gain majority, so it's probably a good idea.

Now, the massive recruitments look fishy to deal with. So:
Assume Bob is a vanilla revolutionary. Day 1 he is recruited by the assassin head, and joins the assassins. He has some fun killing people, and then is sent a recruitment by the resistance leader. He then is both a resistance leader goon and an assassin. He still talks with assassins on NKs, and his win conditions are changed so that he wins from both sides. If he is arrested and becomes a guard, however, things change - he must either choose to go completely royal or completely resistance. Whatever he chooses, he gains all PM powers given by all his roles. He can then spread information or falsehoods at his leisure.

Keep in mind this is an EXTREMELY rough draft. I'd like to hear from the old pros about who would like to play this, and what needs to be changed. (I'm sure a lot does.)
Spoiler:

existential_elevator
The awesomest one!

Postby existential_elevator » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:58 am UTC

I am by no means a pro, but that sounds awesome Fin

hendusoone
Mr. Dreambeard butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts. Butts.

Postby hendusoone » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:28 pm UTC

Sci-fi ended, so shouldn't another mini be in signups or starting? The lists are rather out of date. As far as I can tell, no other minis have gone through signups, Frogman's bastard mod is the only mini in the queue, and DL's PTP is the only active mini.
Jack Saladin wrote:Humanities salvation relies on us sending the Earth into a giant black hole.

Gojoe

Postby Gojoe » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:15 pm UTC

I will sort this out in the next hour ish. But first I must shower and shave.
michaelandjimi wrote:Oh Mr Gojoe
I won't make fun of your mojo.
Though in this fora I serenade you
I really only do it to aid you.
*Various positive comments on your masculinity
That continue on into infinity*

Feeble accompanying guitar.

Dark Loink

Postby Dark Loink » Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:23 am UTC

Pick Their posion:
Spoiler:
So kolko created a lot of muddy water, and had only a one-shot not get lynched.
Other scum than frogman has a plan, and needs to kill kolko to set it in motion.

Kolko also has a one-shot night action protection.
But chose to save it for another night.
Unwittingly killing himself in the process.

Poor survior roles never seem to turn out.

Not A Raptor

Postby Not A Raptor » Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:34 am UTC

Pick their Poison (directed at DL, referring to events in PyP. People in PyP but not PtP may read.):
Spoiler:
I bet you laughed at what I did in PyP. If he isn't anti-town in PtP, I bet you're laughing all the harder.

Like Wizardry.

Azrael001

Postby Azrael001 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:23 am UTC

Cell and Stargate
Spoiler:
I can't believe that I died in Cell and not Stargate. I am/was scum in both, but I was feeling the heat a lot more on Stargate. The funny thing is I was trying to throw P_S under a bus.

Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread

Postby Sungura » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:28 pm UTC

cell
Spoiler:
The town is doing great. But a ton of the viruses all of a sudden were successful. Wonder how this plays out.
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq
she/<any gender neutral>/snug

Dark Loink

Postby Dark Loink » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:03 pm UTC

Pick Their poison:
Spoiler:
Well, my first night of processing night actions...
i have made it for a horrible situation.
Someone can make any player, even themselfs, protected from night actions.
What happens if that person is roleblocked?
I spose i'll find out.
I'll figure all this out later: but this is what happened, and results

brook roleblocked: Vector Zero(Whom has no night actions)

Cellery copped, Vector Zero (Little train engine that almost could)

PM killed: Kolko, PM gave a shot to: Brook (Who will only be able to make 12 posts, being sore)

MoA protected: MoA

NaR sent:town msgr, char lim. sus _, to hendu

Hendu copped: Mpolo (Town)

Mpolo invented: Artificial sun (will find out what this does.

And kolko did not protect himself from night actions. Resulting in kolko dieing.

PM has a plan, but i am not sure. Im guessing it has to do with brook, and his wanting kolko dead a lot.
So, this game is being interesting.
Last edited by Dark Loink on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:56 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

PossibleSloth

Postby PossibleSloth » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:11 pm UTC

Cell:
Spoiler:
It turns out MoA was right...

Entropy

Postby Entropy » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:11 pm UTC

Stargate:
Spoiler:
Hopefully my hint wasn't too obscure.

frogman

Postby frogman » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:42 am UTC

GUYS
GUYS
ALLS YALLS SHOULD TOTALLY JOIN BASTARD FROG MOD (actually only 9 of you, or 10 if during my balancing of the game I discover I need another person)
IT'LL BE THE BEST

I accept bribes for the more awesome roles.
yeah yeah yeah

Azrael001

Postby Azrael001 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:05 am UTC

Thy will be done.

Brooklynxman
Because I'm Awesome

Postby Brooklynxman » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:35 am UTC

Im swearing off bastard mods for awhile
We figure out what all this means, then do something large and violent

The thing about changing the world...once you do it the world's all different.

I'm Angel. I beat the bad guys.

Spoiler:

VectorZero

Postby VectorZero » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:53 am UTC

Brooklynxman wrote:Im swearing off bastard mods for awhile
I'm swearing off bastard mods and anything nodded by Az. But I didn't need to say it twice.
Van wrote:Fireballs don't lie.

Return to “Mafia”