The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

User avatar
eculc
Wet Peanut Butter
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:25 am UTC

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby eculc » Fri May 04, 2012 2:57 pm UTC

HHGTTG
Spoiler:
and with that, the game comes to a close.


EDIT: derp, wrong spoiler. I'm not sure it matters though. no spoilers for avengers, promise.
Last edited by eculc on Fri May 04, 2012 3:07 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Um, this post feels devoid of content. Good luck?
For comparison, that means that if the cabbage guy from Avatar: The Last Airbender filled up his cart with lettuce instead, it would be about a quarter of a lethal dose.

User avatar
Vieto
Posts: 1558
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:44 pm UTC
Location: Canada

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby Vieto » Fri May 04, 2012 3:02 pm UTC

eculc wrote:avengers:
Spoiler:
and with that, the game comes to a close.

Avengers (eculc may read)
Spoiler:
:(

User avatar
Adam H
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm UTC

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby Adam H » Fri May 04, 2012 4:18 pm UTC

If anyone is interested in co-modding a starcraft themed small game with unusual mechanics/win conditions, let me know. The starcraft flavor is unimportant, it's just to set up a 3-way fight. I want to check if there are problems with balance, or ways to make the game trivial, or if it will discourage discussion, etc.
-Adam

User avatar
Misnomer
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:42 pm UTC

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby Misnomer » Fri May 04, 2012 6:14 pm UTC

Werewolf:
Spoiler:
Fun fact: with 6 players remaining, there are still 4 factions in the game.

Another fun fact: I've just realised it's possible for everybody to lose... :P
moody7277 wrote:The role of SDK in this game will be played by Misnomer. [/soapopera]

User avatar
Snark
Posts: 425
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:22 pm UTC

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby Snark » Fri May 04, 2012 6:15 pm UTC

Misnomer wrote:Werewolf:
Spoiler:
Fun fact: with 6 players remaining, there are still 4 factions in the game.

Another fun fact: I've just realised it's possible for everybody to lose... :P


Werewolf:
Spoiler:
What the crap? In your opinion, what are mafia's odds of pulling through this?
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?


Avatar by Matt

User avatar
Misnomer
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:42 pm UTC

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby Misnomer » Fri May 04, 2012 6:20 pm UTC

Snark wrote:
Misnomer wrote:Werewolf:
Spoiler:
Fun fact: with 6 players remaining, there are still 4 factions in the game.

Another fun fact: I've just realised it's possible for everybody to lose... :P


Werewolf:
Spoiler:
What the crap? In your opinion, what are mafia's odds of pulling through this?


Werewolf:
Spoiler:
Poor - the werewolves suspect that GL is either the godfather or a town power role. That said, a LOT depends on how town behaves today - everything's still to play for.
moody7277 wrote:The role of SDK in this game will be played by Misnomer. [/soapopera]

User avatar
Adam H
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm UTC

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby Adam H » Fri May 04, 2012 7:39 pm UTC

Avengers:
Spoiler:
I was just about to hammer JSO! Phew!

I would have killed him (I think I can kill twice in a day) but 1) I wanted to save energy since I'm worried I'll be targetted by NK and 2) I thought there was a chance he wanted to be day-killed.

Straight up jester?
-Adam

User avatar
UniqueScreenname
Something something Purple. Stop asking.
Posts: 1430
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:11 pm UTC
Location: The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby UniqueScreenname » Fri May 04, 2012 8:47 pm UTC

Shadowrun
Spoiler:
Figures the one guy I know isn't mafia and the only person I'm aligned with gets accused first. *sigh* Now I have to figure out a way to get him out of it without putting suspicion on my back, because I have no defenses.
PolakoVoador wrote:Pizza is never a question, pizza is always the answer.
poxic wrote:When we're stuck, flailing, and afraid, that's usually when we're running into the limitations of our old ways of doing things. Something new is being born. Stick around and find out what it is.

User avatar
flarpfreak
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:07 pm UTC
Location: Next to a salty body of water, no, it's not the ocean

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby flarpfreak » Fri May 04, 2012 9:31 pm UTC

Avengers
Spoiler:
Oh gosh oh gosh, it's night and I have no freaking clue who needs my protect...grrrrr
Wait, what?

User avatar
greenlover
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:56 am UTC

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby greenlover » Fri May 04, 2012 9:40 pm UTC

Werewolf:
Spoiler:
That has got to be the longest post I've ever written for a mafia game. o.o

User avatar
flarpfreak
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:07 pm UTC
Location: Next to a salty body of water, no, it's not the ocean

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby flarpfreak » Fri May 04, 2012 9:59 pm UTC

Avengers
Spoiler:
STUPID MAFIA OR INDIE WITH THEIR STUPID ONE SHOT MASS ROLEBLOCK, LAME SAUCE.
Wait, what?

User avatar
DaBigCheez
Posts: 836
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:03 am UTC

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby DaBigCheez » Fri May 04, 2012 10:13 pm UTC

Gargoyles Mafia is now in signups.
existential_elevator wrote:It's like a jigsaw puzzle of Hitler pissing on Mother Theresa. No individual piece is offensive, but together...

If you think hot women have it easy because everyone wants to have sex at them, you're both wrong and also the reason you're wrong.

User avatar
BoomFrog
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:59 am UTC
Location: Seattle

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby BoomFrog » Sat May 05, 2012 4:47 am UTC

Adam H wrote:If anyone is interested in co-modding a starcraft themed small game with unusual mechanics/win conditions, let me know. The starcraft flavor is unimportant, it's just to set up a 3-way fight. I want to check if there are problems with balance, or ways to make the game trivial, or if it will discourage discussion, etc.
I'd be willing to check the set-up, but I think I'll be too busy to actually do any modly duties during the game. If that's alright then send me a PM. If it's too long for a PM I can give you an email address. No google docs, sorry.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

User avatar
cjquines
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:30 am UTC

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby cjquines » Sat May 05, 2012 6:24 am UTC

Adam H wrote:If anyone is interested in co-modding a starcraft themed small game with unusual mechanics/win conditions, let me know. The starcraft flavor is unimportant, it's just to set up a 3-way fight. I want to check if there are problems with balance, or ways to make the game trivial, or if it will discourage discussion, etc.

I would like to try that. It would make nice expirience for my resume. However, I don't think I can contribute much towards the game setup.

User avatar
lynx
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:42 pm UTC
Location: Wessex

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby lynx » Sat May 05, 2012 7:04 am UTC

BoomFrog wrote:No google docs, sorry.

Bloody China, eh?

Shadowrun:
Spoiler:
Hope I haven't got myself lynched D1 of my first game!

User avatar
cjquines
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:30 am UTC

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby cjquines » Sat May 05, 2012 1:10 pm UTC

HHGTG:
Spoiler:
Why would anyone think I'm mafia? Man.

User avatar
BoomFrog
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:59 am UTC
Location: Seattle

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby BoomFrog » Sat May 05, 2012 2:29 pm UTC

cjquines wrote:HHGTG: Why would anyone think I'm mafia? Man.

The game is over. There's no need to use spoilers anymore.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

User avatar
flarpfreak
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:07 pm UTC
Location: Next to a salty body of water, no, it's not the ocean

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby flarpfreak » Sat May 05, 2012 8:38 pm UTC

Shadowrun
Spoiler:
Ok, this is surprisingly slow...I have no clue who anyone is, and I have no cyber actions, lame face
Wait, what?

User avatar
eculc
Wet Peanut Butter
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:25 am UTC

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby eculc » Sat May 05, 2012 9:00 pm UTC

shadowrun:
Spoiler:
well, if t1mm's vote was to gauge a reaction, he definitely got one; KrO2 is panicked about the vote, and everyone's jumping on him over it. I suppose I'll see how this goes.
Um, this post feels devoid of content. Good luck?
For comparison, that means that if the cabbage guy from Avatar: The Last Airbender filled up his cart with lettuce instead, it would be about a quarter of a lethal dose.

User avatar
UniqueScreenname
Something something Purple. Stop asking.
Posts: 1430
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:11 pm UTC
Location: The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby UniqueScreenname » Sun May 06, 2012 12:44 am UTC

Shadowrun
Spoiler:
I think it's possible KrO2 is one of the worse players I've ever seen. Why does he keep shooting down my help and making it worse when I told him he has to protect me! Forced alliances suck.
PolakoVoador wrote:Pizza is never a question, pizza is always the answer.
poxic wrote:When we're stuck, flailing, and afraid, that's usually when we're running into the limitations of our old ways of doing things. Something new is being born. Stick around and find out what it is.

User avatar
eculc
Wet Peanut Butter
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:25 am UTC

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby eculc » Sun May 06, 2012 3:05 am UTC

shadowrun:
Spoiler:
I honestly don't think that KrO2 is all that bad; He's made a few mistakes, sure, but I think people are jumping on him because he's the *only* one who has.
Um, this post feels devoid of content. Good luck?
For comparison, that means that if the cabbage guy from Avatar: The Last Airbender filled up his cart with lettuce instead, it would be about a quarter of a lethal dose.

User avatar
BoomFrog
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:59 am UTC
Location: Seattle

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby BoomFrog » Sun May 06, 2012 7:21 am UTC

Shadowrun
Spoiler:
I agree, UniqueScreenname is being pretty harsh. I don't even feel Kr02 has really made many mistakes besides making poor guesses about how the set-up works. He does have one of the simpler roles so he doesn't have that much insight to whats going on.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

User avatar
ForAllOfThis
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:06 pm UTC

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby ForAllOfThis » Sun May 06, 2012 8:46 am UTC

Werewolf:
Spoiler:
So, did town start with a minority? I feel we got some pretty good lynches in so I am surprised we haven't won.

User avatar
BoomFrog
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:59 am UTC
Location: Seattle

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby BoomFrog » Sun May 06, 2012 1:51 pm UTC

Werewolf
Spoiler:
I feel like this:
FAOT's death wrote:Could it be that he was actually telling the truth?
is referring to this:
BoomFrog in werewolf chat wrote:Trust me that FAOT is a big fat liar. He LOVES to tell big fat lies and does so every game he can. I guarantee he is not actually a pirate-ninja. That really doesn't fit with the flavor at all. He is probably either a cop or a vampire, (possibly both if the vampire is a mentor and recruited FAOT) I'll be interested to hear what he claims he investigated tonight.
Well, I was right that you were a vampire, and that you wanted to attract attention I just had the wrong conclusion.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

CaptainFinglass
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:43 am UTC
Location: Canada ~*P

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby CaptainFinglass » Sun May 06, 2012 2:12 pm UTC

Werewolf
Spoiler:
Gah, looks like I'm about to be lynched. Sorry DBC, I tried :P Arguably, I still think it's a better idea to lynch scum though, because they have NK, whereas I don't. Either way, town is pretty much going to lose.
Allons-y!

User avatar
ForAllOfThis
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:06 pm UTC

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby ForAllOfThis » Sun May 06, 2012 3:48 pm UTC

BoomFrog wrote:Werewolf
Spoiler:
I feel like this:
FAOT's death wrote:Could it be that he was actually telling the truth?
is referring to this:
BoomFrog in werewolf chat wrote:Trust me that FAOT is a big fat liar. He LOVES to tell big fat lies and does so every game he can. I guarantee he is not actually a pirate-ninja. That really doesn't fit with the flavor at all. He is probably either a cop or a vampire, (possibly both if the vampire is a mentor and recruited FAOT) I'll be interested to hear what he claims he investigated tonight.
Well, I was right that you were a vampire, and that you wanted to attract attention I just had the wrong conclusion.


Werewolf (Boomfrog can't read):
Spoiler:
Me tell lies or overexaggerate my role? Never. Also, I didn't lie about my role I just didn't tell you everything and everyone knows white lies dont count. Also I knew you weren't town!! My scumdar has been bang on this game so slightly annoyed i'm not going to win.

User avatar
Vieto
Posts: 1558
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:44 pm UTC
Location: Canada

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby Vieto » Sun May 06, 2012 9:42 pm UTC

Avengers
Spoiler:
Disappointed that the mafia didn't submit a kill :( Not that it matters too much, the real threat is the Skrulls.

User avatar
fshfood
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:00 pm UTC

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby fshfood » Sun May 06, 2012 9:47 pm UTC

Shadowrun

Spoiler:
I'm really hoping to that we get something out of the cyber actions today. It really stinks that the mafia doesn't have a flat out NK. I'm concerned about what happens if we only wound our target, if they are going to figure out what we are up to and make us lynch targets faster.

User avatar
ForAllOfThis
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:06 pm UTC

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby ForAllOfThis » Mon May 07, 2012 1:42 am UTC

ForAllOfThis wrote:
BoomFrog wrote:Werewolf
Spoiler:
I feel like this:
FAOT's death wrote:Could it be that he was actually telling the truth?
is referring to this:
BoomFrog in werewolf chat wrote:Trust me that FAOT is a big fat liar. He LOVES to tell big fat lies and does so every game he can. I guarantee he is not actually a pirate-ninja. That really doesn't fit with the flavor at all. He is probably either a cop or a vampire, (possibly both if the vampire is a mentor and recruited FAOT) I'll be interested to hear what he claims he investigated tonight.
Well, I was right that you were a vampire, and that you wanted to attract attention I just had the wrong conclusion.


Werewolf (Boomfrog can't read):
Spoiler:
Me tell lies or overexaggerate my role? Never. Also, I didn't lie about my role I just didn't tell you everything and everyone knows white lies dont count. Also I knew you weren't town!! My scumdar has been bang on this game so slightly annoyed i'm not going to win.


Werewolf (Boomfrog still can't read):
Spoiler:
It dawned on me earlier that Boomfrog thinks I was recruited by the vampire. I wasn't, meaning his vampire theory is wayyyy off the mark. So that's interesting. I claimed cop so I'm not entirely sure why he thought I was lieing about that =/, as I was a cop.

User avatar
DaBigCheez
Posts: 836
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:03 am UTC

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby DaBigCheez » Mon May 07, 2012 1:56 am UTC

Werewolf:
Spoiler:
Sadly, it looks like they're starting to catch on in the thread now what I've been laughing about for most of the game :( Namely, that there is no vampire, it was just something I thought up N1 and had CaptainFinglass (the Dawn Druid) put in the D2-start flavor - she controls daystart, I controlled dayend. It was never really supposed to have much of a point besides to sow confusion, and I'm amused that it's taken this long for people to figure it out, but all good things must come to an end, no?

Probably not going to end up winning this, but it was still fun to watch :)
existential_elevator wrote:It's like a jigsaw puzzle of Hitler pissing on Mother Theresa. No individual piece is offensive, but together...

If you think hot women have it easy because everyone wants to have sex at them, you're both wrong and also the reason you're wrong.

User avatar
ahammel
My Little Cabbage
Posts: 2135
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:46 am UTC
Location: Vancouver BC
Contact:

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby ahammel » Mon May 07, 2012 3:06 am UTC

Werewolf:
Spoiler:
Man, for all that analysis for nothing. There are two wolves left: BF and I. I'm pretty sure Finglass really is the DD. I'm also pretty sure GL is a godfather (I'm a seer, I get cryptic role info).

Here's what's actually going to go down if Finglass is lynched: I'll have BF kill GL. If he kills Boomie it's LYLO. If he NK's or kills town, we win.

If I'm wrong about GL and he's the mayor or something (my clue was "...finally, head honcho man"), then the real goon can kill BF resulting in that crazy 1-1-1 scenario I posted. Or he or she (actually definitely he, because it has to be matt) can kill fearless and we win.

Of course if I'm wrong and there really is a vampire, it's pretty much "gg, vampire".

*sigh* off to analyze the pretend situation where there's only one wolf and we NL

Edit:

No lynch looks good for town, but it's pretty good for wolves. If Boomie and GL kill one another, I say "why isn't the game over? Finglass is a vampire, kill it!" Of course they might think I'm the vamp and kill me. If GL kills a townie, instant win for us.
He/Him/His/Alex
God damn these electric sex pants!

User avatar
greenlover
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:56 am UTC

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby greenlover » Mon May 07, 2012 3:21 pm UTC

Werewolf:
Spoiler:
Both vig and tracker? I'm...not buying it. Calling it now: either his kill is "secretly ineffective", or its got a major catch.

User avatar
wam
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:08 am UTC
Location: South England

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby wam » Mon May 07, 2012 4:13 pm UTC

Avengers

Spoiler:
Urgh im so confused now. I role blocked everyone last night, our kill was meant to go througn but didn't and I can't ask why as we lost day chat.
Come join us playing mafia signup here

User avatar
KrO2
Posts: 236
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:35 pm UTC

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby KrO2 » Mon May 07, 2012 7:13 pm UTC

Shadowrun
Spoiler:
So, I should probably mention that I don't actually know whether or not I'm scum. True story. All I know is I win if UniqueScreenname wins, and we are opposed to the mafia. That is all I know about my win condition and I dont even know if the conditional goes both ways. Or if we're also opposed to town. This could be interesting.

Mad Bomber
Spoiler:
I know I'm not in this game, but I'm predicting scum win day 2 or 3. Scum can just plant the bomb on whoever looked scummiest yesterday. They just have to stay out of the top couple of numbers for day 1. So maybe scum win day 1 if cjquines is town.

User avatar
Adam H
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm UTC

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby Adam H » Mon May 07, 2012 7:36 pm UTC

KrO2 wrote:Mad Bomber:
Spoiler:
I know I'm not in this game, but I'm predicting scum win day 2 or 3. Scum can just plant the bomb on whoever looked scummiest yesterday. They just have to stay out of the top couple of numbers for day 1. So maybe scum win day 1 if cjquines is town.
Mad Bomber:
Spoiler:
This seems like a really brilliant setup to me (has it been done before?). Since scum can pick yesterday's scummy player, town won't lynch yesterday's scummy player, but scum knows that so they'll pick someone else, but town knows that... and the carousel of wine goes round and round. So it should be self balancing. If the lynching/bomb-planting was done randomly it would be 50/50 who wins, since every day there's exactly 1 town-win lynch and 1 scum-win lynch. The difference is, will scum successfully influence the result of the game, or will they get caught trying?

Oh, and I'm just now realizing that I signed up to be a replacement. Oh well, this will be the only spoiler I read and I'm pretty sure there's not going to be 4 dropouts. :P
-Adam

User avatar
flarpfreak
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:07 pm UTC
Location: Next to a salty body of water, no, it's not the ocean

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby flarpfreak » Mon May 07, 2012 9:50 pm UTC

Avengers and Shadowrun
Spoiler:
HAHAHAHA the double voter in Avengers points out the possibility of a double vote in shadowrun, priceless. Also, am I weird for thinking Snark is an SK in both of my games. He is SO OVER THE TOP TOWN, and it's really weirding me out, I can't get a read off.


Seriously, neither of the two games can read this
Wait, what?

User avatar
Snark
Posts: 425
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:22 pm UTC

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby Snark » Mon May 07, 2012 11:07 pm UTC

Mad Bomber:

Spoiler:
You know what I hate? That when I see that KrO2 was first to post a Mad Bomber spoiler, I immediately suspect him to be scum. I know it's wrong to base suspicions off of when people post spoilers and when they're online, but it's so difficult. I'm fixing this problem a bit by adding a spoiler just to say that I'm town and highly suspect myself to be chosen as the bomb at least once in the first 2 days.
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?


Avatar by Matt

trineroks
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:42 am UTC

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby trineroks » Mon May 07, 2012 11:39 pm UTC

Snark wrote:Mad Bomber:

Spoiler:
You know what I hate? That when I see that KrO2 was first to post a Mad Bomber spoiler, I immediately suspect him to be scum. I know it's wrong to base suspicions off of when people post spoilers and when they're online, but it's so difficult. I'm fixing this problem a bit by adding a spoiler just to say that I'm town and highly suspect myself to be chosen as the bomb at least once in the first 2 days.

Mad Bomber (Snark can read)

Spoiler:
You do realize that KrO2 is not even in your game, right? Unless that's what you meant when you posted your spoiler.

User avatar
UniqueScreenname
Something something Purple. Stop asking.
Posts: 1430
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:11 pm UTC
Location: The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby UniqueScreenname » Mon May 07, 2012 11:50 pm UTC

Mad Bomber
Spoiler:
Woohoo, I'm the bomber! Get to have some fun. Mwahahahahaha!
PolakoVoador wrote:Pizza is never a question, pizza is always the answer.
poxic wrote:When we're stuck, flailing, and afraid, that's usually when we're running into the limitations of our old ways of doing things. Something new is being born. Stick around and find out what it is.

User avatar
Snark
Posts: 425
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:22 pm UTC

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby Snark » Mon May 07, 2012 11:52 pm UTC

trineroks wrote:
Snark wrote:Mad Bomber:

Spoiler:
You know what I hate? That when I see that KrO2 was first to post a Mad Bomber spoiler, I immediately suspect him to be scum. I know it's wrong to base suspicions off of when people post spoilers and when they're online, but it's so difficult. I'm fixing this problem a bit by adding a spoiler just to say that I'm town and highly suspect myself to be chosen as the bomb at least once in the first 2 days.

Mad Bomber (Snark can read)

Spoiler:
You do realize that KrO2 is not even in your game, right? Unless that's what you meant when you posted your spoiler.


Mad Bomber:
Spoiler:
Laugh out freaking loud. Also, now I'm the scummy looking one. :|
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?


Avatar by Matt


Return to “Mafia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests