Mafia Round 5

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Silknor

Mafia Round 5

Postby Silknor » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:29 pm UTC

I am going to need a co-mod (I'm leaving early next Friday for an 8 day camping trip without internet access, and the game will probably last longer). If you're interested in being a mod PM me. If you die in the game and want to mod PM me. Ideally there should be two other mods by the time I leave.

This is a particularly open round. All the roles have been made public, and only a small number of technical rules have not been made public. Roleclaim is allowed for all but the Mafia Traitor (who cannot roleclaim until they are the only mobster alive).

Here are the basic rules from Vox Imperatoris:

Vox Imperatoris wrote:Hello everyone!
Mafia, also known as Werewolf (to infidels, we shall not speak of them), is a game originating in real life, but adapted for a forum setting. Basically, you have a small village of innocent people, but hidden among them is a group of nasty mafiosos, whose sole goal is to have at least 50% of the population belong to their organization so that they can control the lynch-votes. Since they cannot recruit people, the only way to achieve this is bloody murder, but not more than one per night. The rest of the town uses their deductive abilities, along with some special roles, to find these infiltrators and lynch them.

Lynch Voting:
xkcd Village is a lawless place, and the only form of justice is the old-fashioned lynch mob. Every "day" (this will be explained shortly), the town chooses a member to hang with a simple majority vote. For the more peaceful towns :? , "no lynch" is also a valid vote. After the mob has strung up the citizen, his house will be investigated overnight (it would seem reasonable to do that before the hanging, no?) and it will be announced if the town hanged a member of the mafia or an innocent townie. There are no "takebacks", once a majority vote has been reached, even for one minute, the "day" is over and the night begins.

You must bold your vote and place it on a separate line for it to my fault if I miss it and therefore do not count it in the official tally.
Example: I think Vox Imperatoris is dirty mafia scum because he said he was the cop, then later said he was the doctor. NB: That would be really stupid, don't do something like that.

Vote: Vox Imperatoris

I changed my mind now, it's definitely RandomGuy.

Unvote: Vox Imperatoris
Vote: RandomGuy

Night—when everything else happens:
People who are not just regular townies (that will be just over half of you), have special powers that are used at night. The most important of these is that of the mafia, but there are also other roles.

The mafia confer through PMs at night only (this part requires the honor code, so please don't ruin the game) about whom they plan to kill; when they reach a unanimous decision, they will PM it to me and I will record it secretly. If you receive the role of a mafia member, you must try especially hard to blend in with the others and subtly place the blame elsewhere. Too little, and the lynch mob will eventually find you; try to take control of it on the first day, and the mob will start to wonder why the mafia hasn't killed you.

Rules:
1. Do not talk about the game outside this thread.
2. DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE GAME OUTSIDE THIS THREAD.
3. Please stay on topic.
4. Don't lurk through the whole game; if you need to drop out, I'll keep a running tab of players who want to be replacements.
5. Conversely, don't spam the thread with low content posts; it's very annoying, especially for the lurkers, and it makes it hard to actually analyze you.
6. If you aren't part of the game, please post in a separate, forbidden to players, thread for outside analysis.
7. Once I say that it's nighttime, do not post in the thread AT ALL.
8. If you die, don't say anything for the rest of the game except a simple, "Bah, you got me," which reveals no information.
9. You may not post verbatim or quote from your role PM. Paraphrasing is fine.
10. You may not edit your posts. This is to preempt the possibility of cheating by sending messages to other people and then editing them out.

The roles will be assigned randomly. The game will also start in the day phase to give everyone at least a day of playtime. There are no time limits yet, but I may decide to implement them if the game starts dragging on forever.

Additional Resources
1. Excellent Tutorial: http://www.sitesled.com/members/mikeburnfire/mafiascum04.swf
2. A whole wiki about this: http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Good luck, new citizens of xkcd Village!

Replacement Waiting List (Feel free to sign up in the thread):

Replacements will be used if a player requests to drop out or disappears off the face of the internet. Remember, please do not post your thoughts on the game while signing up, but feel free to create a discussion thread, if there is interest.

Round 5 Players
1) Gojoe*
2) michaelandjimi*
3) MartinW*
4) Jakeyizle* (replaced WillWithSkills*)
5) There-is-no-spoon*
6)The Moo Prophet*
7) Tigion*
8 ) Azrael001*
9) Bulvox*
10) Blast*
11) une see*
12) nsmjohn*
13) kellsbells*
14) sarr*
15) drconcon*
16) Megatriorchis*
17) sleepygamer*
18) mbrownmx*
19) Upsilon*
20) Poprocks and coke*
21) Margi*
22) jayhsu*
23) Cycoden*

6 Mafia Roles
1 Mafia Godfather
3 Mafia Goons
1 Mafia One Shot Hitman
1 Mafia Traitor

6 Town Roles
1 Jailkeeper
1 Vigilante
1 Hobo
1 One Shot Hitmen
2 One Shot Day Cops

9 Vanilla Townies

2 Mafia Supporters

2 Pairs of people with Cell Phones (in addition to their other roles)

Role details:

All Mafia may communicate during night by PM.

Godfather:
1. Chooses the target for the night kill(they can get input)
2. Assigns the killer (can choose himself)
3. Appears Innocent to Cops
4. Godfather Power passes randomly to someone in the Mafia on death
5. Cannot order any mobster to kill themself (eg. the traitor)
6. Can assign someone to kill the traitor
7. Can assign the traitor to kill someone else (and it'll happen even if the target is townie)
8. The Mafia Night Kill cannot occur if the Godfather is roleblocked by the Jailkeeper

Mafia Goons: Nothing special, can be assigned to the kill, can become godfather if they get randomed when godfather dies, kills don't bypass Jailkeeper

Mafia One Shot Hitman:
1. Can choose a target to kill during the night, can target anyone, including the Godfather and Traitor (Godfather does not pick target)
2. This hitman ability cannot be stopped by the Jailkeeper targeting either the Hitman or the target
3. Normal rules for targeting the Hobo apply
4. This ability can only be used once, and does not pass to another mobster if the Hitman dies without using it, is used up if targets the Hobo and fails
5. The ability to ignore the Jailkeeper's roleblock/protection does not apply to when the Godfather assigns the normal night kill to the Hitman
6. Becomes a normal mafia goon after using ability

Mafia Traitor:
1. Wants the town to win. Wins when the town wins, losses when the Mafia wins (see below)
2. Has a one shot night kill, but this is stopped by the Jailkeeper blocking either the Traitor or the target
3. May not roleclaim until all other mobsters (doesn't include Mafia Supporters) are dead.
4. For obvious reasons, may not announce either in post or by cell phone that someone is Mafia or provide a list of mobsters.
5. Cannot say anything like, I know this person is a Mafia, or I can't tell you why I suspect them, basically anything that they learned from being the Traitor.
6. Appears Guilty to Cops
7. Is revealed as Mafia Traitor in morning news post when they die
8. Once the traitor is dead, the role does not pass to anyone else

Jailkeeper:
1. Combination doctor (plain, sane, 100% etc) and roleblocker, picks one target and protects them from night kills and roleblocks them (sometimes aka Paranoid Doctor)
2. Neither the roleblock nor the protection can stop the Mafia hitman's one shot ability
3. The normal Mafia Night Kill is blocked if the Jailkeeper targets either the Godfather or the mobster assigned to the kill
4. Cannot target themself
5. Can target (and block/protect) the Hobo regardless of the Hobo's location for the night, the hobo will be considered to be at the house they choose, but gets no information and is protected from kills not made by the hitman

Vigilante: Nothing special, picks a target to kill each night, doesn't bypass Jailkeeper

Hobo:
1. Has no home, instead chooses a home to stay at each night (any living player's home).
2. Is told if the owner leaves the house (for night actions, not communication) and if anyone visits(again, for night actions, not commuincation) (does not know who visited) (see quote below)
3. Is almost entirely immune to night kills, if anyone (vig/normal mafia kill/hitman) targets them, the kill is only successful if the Hobo is at the killer's house that night
4. Does not die if the owner of the house they choose is targeted, does not die if targeted by someone besides the owner of the house he choose that night
5. If targeted by the jailkeeper, they still stay the night outside the house they choose, but get no information, and get protection from Vigilante/Normal Mafia kills

Hobo Note:
Communication is not detected by the Hobo. If the Hobo stays at the house of a mobster or cell phone user, and that mobster isn't making a kill tonight, and if no one visits the house, they will be told that nothing happened.

So the hobo will be told something happened if at least one of these events happens:
Anyone visits, which in this game means Jailkeeper, Vigilante, One Shot Hitman, Mafia One Shot Hitman or the mobster that the Godfather assigned the kill, and the visitor was not roleblocked, in which case they could not leave their house.
The owner leaves the house to do a night action (this means the Jailkeeper, Vigilante, and both hitmen whenever they choose to use an ability, and it also means the mobster that was assigned by the godfather to do the night kill).

The following things are not noticed by the Hobo:
Communication by Cell Phone
Night communication between Mobsters

One Shot Hitman: Just a one shot vigilante, with the same rules regarding Jailkeeper/Hobo applying, becomes a normal townie after using ability

One Shot Day Cops:
1. Can PM both mods to gain information on a target during the day, will get that information ASAP
2. If the Mods can't get to the PM before enough votes are in for twlight to being, the cop will be told the results as soon as the lynch summary goes up
3. May PM the Mods during the night, in that case will get the information PMed when the morning news post is.
4. Is told Pro-Town or Pro-Mafia
5. Gets Pro-Town for Godfather, Pro-Town for Mafia Supporters, and Pro-Mafia for Mafia Traitor but they are guarenteed Sanity and accuracy on all other targets
6. This ability can only be used once
7. Becomes a normal townie after using their investigation

Mafia Supporters:
1. Want the Mafia to win, they win when the Mafia does, and lose when the town wins (see below)
2. Have no special abilities (besides possibly being assigned randomly to a cell phone)
3. They do not know any of the mobsters, and the mobsters don't know who the supporters are
4. Appear innocent to cops
5. Are revealed as Mafia Supporters in morning news post when they die

Cell Phones
1. I've never seen anything like this, or any form of private day communication, so you can blame me if something goes wrong (though my co-mod signed off on it)
2. The Cell Phone allows a player to communicate through PM during the day with a designated player, two-way
3. There are 4 cell phones in the town, A, B, C, and D. They will be randomly assigned (except that the hobo cannot own a cell phone), this means the owner of a cell phone may be a plain townie, a mafia goon, a mafia power role, a town power role, a supporter, or a traitor in addition to their cell phone
4. A will only have the number for B and vice versa. C will only have D's number and vice versa. There is no way to acquire the number of another player, so only the 2 pair can communicate privately during the day, and only with their assigned partner
5. The Cell Phone will become useless for B if A dies, etc
6. Cell Phone owners will be identified on death
7. Cell Phone owners will not know the role or affiliation of their partner. It is entirely possible for A and B to both be town, both be mafia, or one town one mafia. Same for C and D.

Win Conditions:
Town wins when: All mobsters but the traitor are dead, unless there are two Mafia Supporters, the Mafia Traitor, and no one else alive during the day, in which case a final lynch vote will determine the winner. The town can win even if the the Mafia traitor is dead. The town also wins if the only surviving player is the Mafia Traitor.
Mafia wins when: All townies besides the Mafia Supporters are dead, and the Mafia Traitor is dead. The Mafia can win even if all the Mafia Supporters are dead. The Mafia also win if the only surviving player(s) is a Mafia Supporter.

Special Day 1 Rage:
For day 1 only, because the mob just found the bodies, they are particularly vengeful today, so only 10 votes (instead of 12) are required for a lynch. 14 votes are required for No Lynch.

Co-Mod: DragonRidr. All night/day actions must be PMed to both mods.

Technical information, derived from things I got from modding with The Moo Prophet and the Wiki.

The basic framework used to determine these technical considerations is a 2 part night. There is a communication phase and an action phase (where all actions happen instantly and simultaneously). The dual phase nature explains why for example a night cop (not in this game) doesn't get the result of their investigation until the start of the day, and thus can't talk about the result with their fellow Masons (who can communicate at night). It also explains why Hobo doesn't detect Night Communication by Mafia and the Jailkeeper cannot block Night communication, because the communication ends (the mobsters return home) before the action phase, and thus the Hobo isn't at the mobsters house yet and the Jailkeeper hasn't reached their target yet. The instant+simultaneous portion explains why if a the Mafia Hitman targets the Vigilante and the Vigilante targets the Mafia Hitman both die.
Last edited by Silknor on Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:46 pm UTC, edited 17 times in total.
Nikc wrote:Silknor is the JJ Abrams of mafia modding

Blast

Re: Mafia Round 5

Postby Blast » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:44 pm UTC

Confirming.
My name is Vadinho. I'm an onion.

Mr Pete

Postby Mr Pete » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:47 pm UTC

I regretfully withdraw from this game, I am going on holiday for 2 weeks next Friday with no internet.

Hopefully I'll be back in time for round 6 though.

Best of luck and have fun all :)

Megatriorchis

Postby Megatriorchis » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:47 pm UTC

Confirmed!

I'm sick at home, so I'll be able to play. :|
The Humanity for the Undead Coalition: Bringing Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness to the Undead and Other Supernatural Humanoids. Zombies don't eat people; people eat people!

Tigerlion
The Communist formerly known as Tigion

Postby Tigerlion » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:49 pm UTC

Avast! I'm here.

Silknor

Postby Silknor » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:54 pm UTC

1) Gojoe
2) michaelandjimi
3) MartinW
4) WillWithSkills
5) There-is-no-spoon
6)The Moo Prophet
7) Tigion*
8 ) Azrael001
9) Bulvox
10) Blast*
11) une see
12) nsmjohn
13) kellsbells
14) sarr
15) drconcon
16) Megatriorchis*
17) sleepygamer
18)
19) Upsilon
20) Poprocks and coke

MartinW

Postby MartinW » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:55 pm UTC

Confirming.

Silknor wrote:The tentative setup is one large Mafia (6+), with 20+ players, and a variety of pro-town/pro-mafia roles. I don't know yet if there will be 3rd party roles. More details will be posted as I finalize it.

I like this idea. I'd prefer one larger mafia with some power roles. The two different mafia are a lot more confusing. Which makes it more difficult for town to win.

Upsilon

Postby Upsilon » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:56 pm UTC

Confirmed.
22/M/USA
age/sex/location
Spoiler:
Upsilon avatar from TaintedDeity.

une see
Is my girl

Postby une see » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:58 pm UTC

I'm still in.
T.S. Eliot in "The Waste Land" wrote:APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

mbrownmx

Postby mbrownmx » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:03 pm UTC

I'd be interested in playing this round, if there's still room. Otherwise, I can be an alternate and/or help mod, if need be (I've played Mafia before, albeit never on these fora).

Silknor

Postby Silknor » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:09 pm UTC

Added mbrownmx. People who are not on this list can still signup. Hopefully they will, if we can get it up to 25-30 that'd allow more options.

1) Gojoe
2) michaelandjimi
3) MartinW*
4) WillWithSkills
5) There-is-no-spoon
6)The Moo Prophet
7) Tigion*
8 ) Azrael001
9) Bulvox
10) Blast*
11) une see*
12) nsmjohn
13) kellsbells
14) sarr
15) drconcon
16) Megatriorchis*
17) sleepygamer
18) mbrownmx*
19) Upsilon*
20) Poprocks and coke

mbrownmx

Postby mbrownmx » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:27 pm UTC

Silknor wrote:Added mbrownmx. People who are not on this list can still signup. Hopefully they will, if we can get it up to 25-30 that'd allow more options.

Cool. I was never concerned I couldn't signed up; it was just unclear 'cause your list has slots 1-17, 19-20 filled when I posted, so I wasn't sure whether 18 being blank was an oversight or what.

poprocks and coke

Postby poprocks and coke » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:29 pm UTC

Confirm

There-is-no-spoon

Postby There-is-no-spoon » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:37 pm UTC

Confirming

Silknor

Postby Silknor » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:41 pm UTC

1) Gojoe
2) michaelandjimi
3) MartinW*
4) WillWithSkills
5) There-is-no-spoon*
6)The Moo Prophet
7) Tigion*
8 ) Azrael001
9) Bulvox
10) Blast*
11) une see*
12) nsmjohn
13) kellsbells
14) sarr
15) drconcon
16) Megatriorchis*
17) sleepygamer
18) mbrownmx*
19) Upsilon*
20) Poprocks and coke*

18 was the slot for Mr. Pete, who had signed up a week ago but dropped out.

Margi

Postby Margi » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:47 pm UTC

Sign me up please!

Blast

Postby Blast » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:22 pm UTC

A larger mafia with only one kill may make it easier for the townies, who can't seem to win a game.

I like the idea of roles like the Commuter where someone's night action can fail. I was wondering, though, are they told why their action failed?

Lynchers and siblings (and maybe even jesters) throw some randomness into the mix as well. The Cowardly Reporter seems like it'd be a fun role to be.
My name is Vadinho. I'm an onion.

nsmjohn

Postby nsmjohn » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:29 pm UTC

Confirming.

1) Gojoe
2) michaelandjimi
3) MartinW*
4) WillWithSkills
5) There-is-no-spoon*
6)The Moo Prophet
7) Tigion*
8 ) Azrael001
9) Bulvox
10) Blast*
11) une see*
12) nsmjohn*
13) kellsbells
14) sarr
15) drconcon
16) Megatriorchis*
17) sleepygamer
18) mbrownmx*
19) Upsilon*
20) Poprocks and coke*
Gojoe wrote:Well, I would say something here, but it would only make it worse.

There-is-no-spoon

Postby There-is-no-spoon » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:29 pm UTC

What about a witch?

Also I still maintain a Role Blocker should give the Town an edge.

kellsbells
Queen of Cupcakes

Postby kellsbells » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:45 pm UTC

Confirmed and excited to get back in the game. :mrgreen:
A good pun is its own reword.
L wrote:A day without kells is a day not worth living.

tryptanymph
More metal than thou

Postby tryptanymph » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:54 pm UTC

Consider me confirmed.

Oh joyous day. :D
phlip wrote:sleepy, the only thing you're worse at is being not awesome.*
*All links to be treated as NFSW.

Gojoe

Postby Gojoe » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:09 pm UTC

confirmed
michaelandjimi wrote:Oh Mr Gojoe
I won't make fun of your mojo.
Though in this fora I serenade you
I really only do it to aid you.
*Various positive comments on your masculinity
That continue on into infinity*

Feeble accompanying guitar.

Sarr

Postby Sarr » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:24 pm UTC

I should be able to stay in, tho I'm going on vacation on the 10th.
Rakysh wrote:Basically, xkcd is basically for punching into submission the dumb frat guy in your brain.

Bulvox

Postby Bulvox » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:55 pm UTC

hi, /confirm. also, did you enjoy my final kill with the herring? TMP sent me this in a pm
The Moo Prophet wrote:Do you mind if we place a couple of shrubberies near his corpse, the second slightly higher than the first so as to create a multi-level effect with a little path running down the middle?
See Ya Space Cowboy...

Margi

Postby Margi » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:01 pm UTC

confirm me plz

willwithskills

Postby willwithskills » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:05 pm UTC

I could've sworn I confirmed, but it didn't show up on the thread... *Twilight Zone Music*

Anyway, I totally confirm.
So it goes.

Dromtry wrote:
willwithskills wrote: I colored sufficiently large purpose on my tail end.

You have a large red hiney?

Silknor

Postby Silknor » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:06 pm UTC

I thought the herring was a great weapon for you Bulvox. I tried to guess the weapons you had left, was I close? Sadly wasn't able to work in the shrubbery.

1) Gojoe*
2) michaelandjimi
3) MartinW*
4) WillWithSkills*
5) There-is-no-spoon*
6)The Moo Prophet
7) Tigion*
8 ) Azrael001
9) Bulvox*
10) Blast*
11) une see*
12) nsmjohn
13) kellsbells*
14) sarr*
15) drconcon
16) Megatriorchis*
17) sleepygamer*
18) mbrownmx*
19) Upsilon*
20) Poprocks and coke*
21) Margi*

Bulvox

Postby Bulvox » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:09 pm UTC

I was going to kill someone with the paper, i hadn't thought of the moose, but if i had i would totally have used it. however i don't think i would have used a crysknife. a banana yes, a crysknife no.
See Ya Space Cowboy...

The Moo Prophet

Postby The Moo Prophet » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:50 pm UTC

Too bad the mafia are trained in how to defend themselves against a man wielding a banana. You know, with the guns and all.

Confirming, by the way, maybe the townies can finally win one!

Bulvox

Postby Bulvox » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:56 pm UTC

The Moo Prophet wrote:Too bad the mafia are trained in how to defend themselves against a man wielding a banana. You know, with the guns and all.

but can they defend against a man with TWO bananas?
See Ya Space Cowboy...

tryptanymph
More metal than thou

Postby tryptanymph » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:39 pm UTC

Bulvox wrote:
The Moo Prophet wrote:Too bad the mafia are trained in how to defend themselves against a man wielding a banana. You know, with the guns and all.

Or three bananas and an orange!

kellsbells
Queen of Cupcakes

Postby kellsbells » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:47 pm UTC

sleepygamer wrote:
Bulvox wrote:

That's just ridiculous. How do you even hold three bananas and an orange all at once?
A good pun is its own reword.
L wrote:A day without kells is a day not worth living.

mbrownmx

Postby mbrownmx » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:50 pm UTC

kellsbells wrote:
sleepygamer wrote:
Bulvox wrote:

That's just ridiculous. How do you even hold three bananas and an orange all at once?

Clearly you juggle.

Bulvox

Postby Bulvox » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:51 pm UTC

mbrownmx wrote:
kellsbells wrote:
sleepygamer wrote:
Bulvox wrote:

Clearly you juggle.

or your a monkey.
See Ya Space Cowboy...

tryptanymph
More metal than thou

Postby tryptanymph » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:06 am UTC

Bulvox wrote:
mbrownmx wrote:
kellsbells wrote:
sleepygamer wrote:
Bulvox wrote:

Clearly you juggle.

Or you're a monkey.

Or you have big hands.

Bulvox

Postby Bulvox » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:08 am UTC

sleepygamer wrote:
Bulvox wrote:
mbrownmx wrote:
kellsbells wrote:
sleepygamer wrote:
Bulvox wrote:

Clearly you juggle.

Or you're a monkey.

Or you have big hands.

or your a monkey with big hands who juggles.
See Ya Space Cowboy...

mbrownmx

Postby mbrownmx » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:10 am UTC

Bulvox wrote:
sleepygamer wrote:
Bulvox wrote:
mbrownmx wrote:
kellsbells wrote:
sleepygamer wrote:
Bulvox wrote:

Clearly you juggle.

Or you're a monkey.

Or you have big hands.

or your a monkey with big hands who juggles.

Whoa whoa whoa. Let's not get crazy here. Some things were clearly not meant to be.

drconcon

Postby drconcon » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:13 am UTC

Confirmation time!
Belial wrote:Never assume you're safe.

That's when the raptors get yah!

drconcon

Postby drconcon » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:14 am UTC

1) Gojoe*
2) michaelandjimi
3) MartinW*
4) WillWithSkills*
5) There-is-no-spoon*
6)The Moo Prophet
7) Tigion*
8 ) Azrael001
9) Bulvox*
10) Blast*
11) une see*
12) nsmjohn
13) kellsbells*
14) sarr*
15) drconcon*
16) Megatriorchis*
17) sleepygamer*
18) mbrownmx*
19) Upsilon*
20) Poprocks and coke*
21) Margi*

Edit: I meant to edit this into my last post... I guess I zoned out :)
Belial wrote:Never assume you're safe.

That's when the raptors get yah!

Bulvox

Postby Bulvox » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:17 am UTC

we're now just waiting for nsmjohn, Azrael001, and michaelandjimi to confirm.
See Ya Space Cowboy...

Return to “Mafia”