MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

User avatar
kellsbells
Queen of Cupcakes
Posts: 1166
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:26 pm UTC
Location: The Land Beyond Beyond (Seattle)
Contact:

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby kellsbells » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:50 pm UTC

une see wrote:Wait, if the tribe leader is dead...does that mean the tribe can't recruit anymore?

No. If the Tribe Leader is killed, his powers are passed on to another member of the Tribe.
A good pun is its own reword.
L wrote:A day without kells is a day not worth living.

User avatar
michaelandjimi
Isn't Even Playing
Posts: 2353
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:21 am UTC
Location: Citizen of the World
Contact:

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby michaelandjimi » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:07 pm UTC

Hang on. I'm not convinced Gojoe is a Raptor. As a matter of fact, I'm very unconvinced, so far. He's acted completely naturally - defending himself when Nebuduck accused him falsely and whatnot.

Overbored tells everybody that if he dies, Gojoe is a raptor. Given that he isn't dead, it doesn't give us evidence either way. It's equally possible that the Raptors were afraid Gojoe would die as it is that the Raptors wanted to kill someone else off and frame Gojoe.

Hmm... I was going to look at Wombat's posts, but we still really aren't better off than we were before. He seemed to be trying to get Azrael001 lynched, but it seemed a bit... lacklustre, so I'm not sure if was actually trying.

InstinctSage also seemed to be trying to get Azrael001 lynched, so I think Azrael001 is at the very least worthy of some analysis.
Whelan wrote:Relax, have a good time, and hope for the bees ;)

User avatar
une see
Is my girl
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:31 pm UTC
Location: a tenuous grip on reality
Contact:

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby une see » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:11 pm UTC

Anyways, I still think we should trust Overbored about this. Notice how he started seriously attacking Gojoe on Day 2, probably after he investigated and found Gojoe guilty. I really think he is the cop. If he isn't, then, uh...sorry, guys. :P So I think we should lynch Gojoe today, and if he turns up innocent tomorrow, we should lynch Overbored. Because I'm pretty sure one of them is going to be mafia. So:

Vote: Gojoe

Oh, other people I am suspicious of, in case I die tonight: Maseiken and Azrael001.
T.S. Eliot in "The Waste Land" wrote:APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

User avatar
une see
Is my girl
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:31 pm UTC
Location: a tenuous grip on reality
Contact:

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby une see » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:11 pm UTC

And Cycoden, although he's just always suspicious, I guess.
T.S. Eliot in "The Waste Land" wrote:APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

User avatar
oneofthedragon
Modfather
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:26 am UTC

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby oneofthedragon » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:16 pm UTC

Well, I'm glad we got lucky with wombat. I am now suspicious of Cycoden, for both defending wombat, and for for being one of the people on the nebuduck wagon. I don't know if I want to vote for him yet, but I see that as a relatively good lead. Anyone have an opinion on this? I think the tribe may know a raptor however, because of the fact that the leader died, it may be helpful for them to look over the posts of whoever was recruited last night, so that we can attempt to lynch the raptor who the leader tried to recruit.
sje46: tell them to shove plungers into their anuses
sje46: make clear that that was only for OOTD

Kells: OOTD, I am giving you my death stare
Kells: Just so you know

Christmas: OOTD I will burn your village and make slaves of your children

User avatar
une see
Is my girl
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:31 pm UTC
Location: a tenuous grip on reality
Contact:

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby une see » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:25 pm UTC

michaelandjimi wrote:Hang on. I'm not convinced Gojoe is a Raptor. As a matter of fact, I'm very unconvinced, so far. He's acted completely naturally - defending himself when Nebuduck accused him falsely and whatnot.

Overbored tells everybody that if he dies, Gojoe is a raptor. Given that he isn't dead, it doesn't give us evidence either way. It's equally possible that the Raptors were afraid Gojoe would die as it is that the Raptors wanted to kill someone else off and frame Gojoe.

Hmm... I was going to look at Wombat's posts, but we still really aren't better off than we were before. He seemed to be trying to get Azrael001 lynched, but it seemed a bit... lacklustre, so I'm not sure if was actually trying.

InstinctSage also seemed to be trying to get Azrael001 lynched, so I think Azrael001 is at the very least worthy of some analysis.


Personally, I think Gojoe has acted rather raptor-y, but since he always acts suspiciously, no one really notices. However, the main reason I'm voting for him is because I believe Overbored is the cop and is trying to tell us that he investigated Gojoe and found him guilty. If you look at all of Overbored's arguments for Gojoe being a raptor...they're pretty flimsy, like he's deliberately trying to make Gojoe seem suspicious, even though there's not really that much convincing evidence that Gojoe is a raptor. Why would Overbored try so hard to get Gojoe lynched if he had the same amount of information as the rest of us? Why would he target Gojoe specifically?
T.S. Eliot in "The Waste Land" wrote:APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

User avatar
une see
Is my girl
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:31 pm UTC
Location: a tenuous grip on reality
Contact:

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby une see » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:33 pm UTC

oneofthedragon wrote:Well, I'm glad we got lucky with wombat. I am now suspicious of Cycoden, for both defending wombat, and for for being one of the people on the nebuduck wagon. I don't know if I want to vote for him yet, but I see that as a relatively good lead. Anyone have an opinion on this? I think the tribe may know a raptor however, because of the fact that the leader died, it may be helpful for them to look over the posts of whoever was recruited last night, so that we can attempt to lynch the raptor who the leader tried to recruit.


Yeah, I'm suspicious of Cycoden too (actually, I'm also suspicious of you, oneofthedragon :P), although really, most of us were on the Nebuduck wagon, as you call it. :P Speaking for myself, I just wanted to get the day over with, and Nebuduck wasn't contributing as a townie anyway.

I think in this game, roleclaims should be allowed; it's a pretty standard mafia game, no ultra-special roles or anything. Obviously, of course, some of the roles would want to remain hidden, like the doctor and paleontologist. But if roleclaims were indeed allowed, a mason or two could speak up and tell us the identity of the raptor they had tried to recruit last night, and the cop could tell us the results of his/her investigation.
T.S. Eliot in "The Waste Land" wrote:APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

User avatar
Gojoe
Posts: 3218
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:45 pm UTC
Location: New Zealand!!!

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby Gojoe » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:41 pm UTC

Questions for the mods... are role claims allowed?
michaelandjimi wrote:Oh Mr Gojoe
I won't make fun of your mojo.
Though in this fora I serenade you
I really only do it to aid you.
*Various positive comments on your masculinity
That continue on into infinity*

Feeble accompanying guitar.

User avatar
oneofthedragon
Modfather
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:26 am UTC

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby oneofthedragon » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:42 pm UTC

If nothing else, the tribe knows who the raptor is, and can pull together some info. Same with the cop once they get a guilty. The problem with allowing roleclaims, is you get mass roleclaiming, which is bad. I think the best option, if claims were allowed, would be to let people claim ONLY if they had a direct conformation someone was scum. (why am I suspicious une see? I led the wombat bandwagon over 2 days, would be a little much if it was just distancing).

But I URGE the tribe to gather all the evidence they possibly can on whoever they know the raptor is. And if the hat maker got a guilty result, I suggest they do the same.

As for cycoden on the nebu bandwagon, I was showing that cycoden was only hesitant to lynch wombat, he was fully willing to jump on nebu however. That was more of supporting evidence.
sje46: tell them to shove plungers into their anuses
sje46: make clear that that was only for OOTD

Kells: OOTD, I am giving you my death stare
Kells: Just so you know

Christmas: OOTD I will burn your village and make slaves of your children

User avatar
OverBored
Posts: 284
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:39 pm UTC

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby OverBored » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:48 pm UTC

oneofthedragon wrote:If nothing else, the tribe knows who the raptor is, and can pull together some info. Same with the cop once they get a guilty. The problem with allowing roleclaims, is you get mass roleclaiming, which is bad. I think the best option, if claims were allowed, would be to let people claim ONLY if they had a direct conformation someone was scum. (why am I suspicious une see? I led the wombat bandwagon over 2 days, would be a little much if it was just distancing).

But I URGE the tribe to gather all the evidence they possibly can on whoever they know the raptor is. And if the hat maker got a guilty result, I suggest they do the same.

As for cycoden on the nebu bandwagon, I was showing that cycoden was only hesitant to lynch wombat, he was fully willing to jump on nebu however. That was more of supporting evidence.


OverBored wrote:Please note I have labelled a lot of quotes as junk. there are many things to analyse and whilst I admit there may be some meaning in the nothing posts, frankly thats too much work for me to do. Anything coloured green is considered Junk and so was not analysed.

Quotes from the start of day one to the start of day two.

Spoiler:
Gojoe wrote:That was a slip up lets get him!

Oh and I am awake now!


Gojoe wrote:That was great maj


reference to MAJ's stats. Seems innocent.

Gojoe wrote:(dont tell anyone, but im not wearing a hat either...)


Gojoe wrote:OK I am here now. I will investigate what i can


Not an actual reference but I mention this because without being careful this could seem to be a claim of a power role.

Gojoe wrote:wouldn't it be funny if we get rid of him?


Gojoe wrote:lets pretend my avatar has a hat...


Gojoe wrote:we have been through cat fucking with you in another thread... lets not bring it up here lol


Gojoe wrote:normally i would not change it... but that is too awesome...


Gojoe wrote:*drums fingers*


Gojoe wrote:damn... i thought we were going to have a constant mafia game tonight... CURSES!


Gojoe wrote:that was way too complicated


Gojoe wrote:I am going to sleep now. play nice now you hear.


Gojoe wrote:Az001 always does joke votes. Way back to like round 5(?) we both were joke voting A LOT. He is just trying to inject humor into the game.


Defends Azraels comedy voting. Slight partnership perhaps but I would say not, since it is true...

Gojoe wrote:thank you for that maj.. your posts like that clear my head


Agreeing with MAJ's analysis of why people lurk etc. Maj also mentions Cycodens vote on him but I dont think Gojoe is alluding to this. I'm not actually sure whether gojoes post was serious or sarcastic but it doesn't really matter.

Gojoe wrote:I was being totally serious...


Gojoe wrote:
Nebuduck wrote:So I have an interesting proposition - I'm not saying it's necessarily a good idea, but it may be worth considering.

There are some people who muddy the water even when they are townies. For example, Azrael always manages to draw sspicion onto himself even if he is a townie, making it more difficult to find the raptors. To show that this isn't just me trying to get Azrael lynched, I think that I too tend to fall into this category to a degree.

If we HAVE to lynch someone on no evidence, it should be one of these water-muddiers. Chances are, if we're lynching someone on no evidence, it'll turn out to be a townie. So we might as well lynch a townie that makes other townie's lives difficult. Although it's obviously better to lynch a raptor.


That sounds like raptor talk to me....


Another joke I think but it was an important topic, and the on that ultimately led to Neb's lynching. Of course Gojoe is also a person that "muddies the waters" to an extent (which he states next post). In a lot of ways we lynched neb because of this. If it weren't for Wombat I think Gojoe would be todays lynch.

Gojoe wrote:Well... the thing is that I am one of those people, and so is neb. Neb whenever he is a mafia he gets away with it (well usually) so that muddies the water... I think that it is a bit unfair. But it is a good way to get a first kill... I was thinking. the only way we could get a first lynch is if we role play... like completely. I dunno. What do you think?


Essentially saying, lets lynch neb (not that bluntly but it builds to this)

Gojoe wrote:Like not in this game, but if like.. i dunno everyone has a background, and we have some clues that way... the start of every game starts the same way...


Gojoe wrote:You know what... I think Neb has a good point... I mean i would be fighting this to the death if it was pointing on me... but... we don't have anything else to go on....

I will think this through a bit more before i vote for davey


Gojoe says he would defend more if he was in Neb's position. He is basicly saying that neb is mafia in a hidden way.

Gojoe wrote:I did not like your idea, because to be honest, I am one of the people that muddy the water... I was afraid that if i jump on the idea it would turn against me.... But now that I think about it, we have tried multiple ways of starting the game. From random lynching (which no one likes) to going for the lurkers... which was good on paper, but bad in practice (like communism). This however is another idea that pretty much goes with the idea that we do NOT know who to kill, so lets massimize our gain, minimize our loses.

I like thinking outside the box... and notice that i didn't vote on this, I decided to think this through clearly before i did anything.


Solidifying the idea as a good one, making a lynch of a "muddier" even more likely, and we all knew who the target of this would be... Neb.

Gojoe wrote:Well thanks for that lol... but what if i said

Oh me yarm IM NOT MAFIA OMGWTFBBQ


Gojoe wrote:OK... that was a bit of a slip up. Nebuduck seems like he wants to lynch me a bit too much. FoS at nebuduck


Weak. it clearly was an honest mistake, I could see that at the time and I would hope most people could. No-one, at all, would make up evidence like that, regardless of role.

Gojoe wrote:
Nebuduck wrote:Would I make such a slip up were I a raptor? (Yay! WIFOM)

Anyway, if I wanted to trick you into thinking that Gojoe was a raptor, I'd not say "Gojoe said this... wait... he didn't" - basically, whether I'm raptor or not, it was an honest mistake not in any way influenced by whatever my role is.


No, but you could of been focusing on trying to lynch me, hence you made up evidence... you got caught.... hence you are in this predicament. I admit that it is very weak evidence. But it is better than anything else we have atm....


Again he is making it seem like Neb conjurred the quote for his means. He steps back a little so as to avoid being seen as too connected to the ultimate lynching. he knew he had sown the seeds of doubt and he could easily bring them back up in our minds later to finish the lynch, as quite seperate from the actual occasion.

Gojoe wrote:Well we do not have much to go on...
Vote:Nebuduck


The voting begins and despite a little bit of fluctuation, eventually eliminates neb.

Gojoe wrote:I feel so guilty because i love this avatar...


Gojoe wrote:Can I ask what I have done? I mean besides what you have already pointed out is being a figment of your imagination...


Turned it around. Didn't just ask why he was being attacked, but flipped it to an attack on Neb, trying to undermine his integrity.

Gojoe wrote:I just posted in Post yo' fehs... so now you can see what i look like! YAY!


Gojoe wrote:
Silknor wrote:Interesting exchange between Gojoe and Nebuduck.

I realize this will bite me back if Nebuduck dies and turns up to be Mafia, but it's a risk I think I have to take right now:
I think Nebuduck is a plain townie.

The quotation he couldn't find about Gojoe has been given as an important reason why someone should suspect Nebuduck. I don't buy it. Certainly he does play many games and it could be an honest mistake. But he would know how suspicious it would be to openly admit that mistake.

He also doesn't seem to be very resistant to being lynched. Were he a town power role, especially the Paleontologist, he would certainly know he needs to put up more of a fight to avoid being lynched. I think he's will to sacrifice himself if he needs to because he is a townie:



This is the exact bloody thing people said when I was Q....


I guess this isn't overly bad for Gojoe, it just seems like quite a big chunk to green, so I had to write something.

Gojoe wrote:wait.. what did i miss... why is wombat scum?

And he has played before btw.... check out my handy cheat sheet in the discussion thread


Asks questions. Not sure about this. At the time the arguments for Wombat weren't really built up properly.

Gojoe wrote:right, so for now.

UNVOTE:


not sure if i should vote yet
Changes to Wombat. This could either be a change of heart as a townie, going with the flow of votes, or deciding he didn't care which was lynched.

Gojoe wrote:Lol, i find it funny because Neb was talking about lynching the people that muddy the waters....


Gojoe wrote:I did not vote for wombat, i just unvoted


Gojoe wrote:That is a horrible defense... you should play them the same way... Just see someones argument, pull it to bits etc.

You can not be all like he im sucking therefore im a townie.


Pulling apart Neb's defense, somewhat indirectly though.

Gojoe wrote:I agree une see (although I was not as good at explaining myself). It would be so much easier if we had a jester role. Am I missing anything, is there any role that wants to be killed?


Gojoe wrote:I really hate it when people say, something like : He can not be mafia because he is not acting like mafia... WIFOM people!!


Gojoe wrote:I am always fond of the mafia (raptors in this case) turning themselves in.


Gojoe wrote:so now after all that, it seems like he is bandwagoning.... again?


Attack Wombat, again.

Gojoe wrote:Vote : Nebuduck



Yah, this day needs to go forward some more


votes Neb after people start to jump on him. Lends no reasoning because this is already in the knowledge of everyone.

Gojoe wrote:I read that as a rap-o-meter. Like something eminem would use. This is how good I am rapping, i scored a 10 on the rap-o-meter


Gojoe wrote:So that means 8 votes. one more?


Gojoe wrote:*drums fingers*


Gojoe wrote:well i think you are too late... he is already dead... i think?


Gojoe wrote:Sh go to sleep you little raptors


Quotes from this point are from after the results of night one were revealed.

Spoiler:
Gojoe wrote:Well so much for trying out a new role... Iagree with jay, we should see who may of not liked mega. Yes neb and I had an argument, but i am not the only one that voted for him....


Defending himself

Gojoe wrote:Hmmm... he did bandwagon a bit didn't he... still not convinced though


Umm.. I can't remember who he was defnding so look it up yourself...


I know my analysis was rather critical of Gojoe, and I apologize for that but I just have this creeping suspicion about him. I am aslo aware that I voted for neb, as did a majority of all people in the game. The difference is that Gojoe made the attack, left us to turn back to him (partly my fault) and then just jumped in in the middle of the votes. Pull me to shreds if you must...

PS: God you post alot Gojoe!!
G4!!

Grob FTW,

Hello. Smithers. You're. Quite good. At. Turning. Me. On.

Tigerlion
The Communist formerly known as Tigion
Posts: 137
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:24 pm UTC
Location: Cleveland.

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby Tigerlion » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:50 pm UTC

Gojoe wrote:Questions for the mods... are role claims allowed?

Don't think so. Ask kells to see if she's willing to let everyone claim as townie.
une see wrote:Anyways, I still think we should trust Overbored about this. Notice how he started seriously attacking Gojoe on Day 2, probably after he investigated and found Gojoe guilty. I really think he is the cop. If he isn't, then, uh...sorry, guys. :P So I think we should lynch Gojoe today, and if he turns up innocent tomorrow, we should lynch Overbored. Because I'm pretty sure one of them is going to be mafia. So:

Vote: Gojoe

Oh, other people I am suspicious of, in case I die tonight: Maseiken and Azrael001.

Hatmaker!

Its called a hatmaker!

User avatar
une see
Is my girl
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:31 pm UTC
Location: a tenuous grip on reality
Contact:

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby une see » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:50 pm UTC

oneofthedragon wrote:If nothing else, the tribe knows who the raptor is, and can pull together some info. Same with the cop once they get a guilty. The problem with allowing roleclaims, is you get mass roleclaiming, which is bad. I think the best option, if claims were allowed, would be to let people claim ONLY if they had a direct conformation someone was scum. (why am I suspicious une see? I led the wombat bandwagon over 2 days, would be a little much if it was just distancing).

But I URGE the tribe to gather all the evidence they possibly can on whoever they know the raptor is. And if the hat maker got a guilty result, I suggest they do the same.

As for cycoden on the nebu bandwagon, I was showing that cycoden was only hesitant to lynch wombat, he was fully willing to jump on nebu however. That was more of supporting evidence.


Oh okay, yeah, I see what you mean. Yeah, I also noticed something off about cycoden, so I get where you're coming from with him. And I guess I don't find you suspicious anymore, if you were really the one who led the Wombat bandwagon. :P Sorry, I just wasn't paying that much attention, I guess.

What's your opinion on the whole Overbored accusing Gojoe thing? I am sticking to my opinion that Overbored is the cop and is trying to tell us that Gojoe is a raptor. Hold on, I'll go through Overbored's posts and see what I can find to support my belief.
T.S. Eliot in "The Waste Land" wrote:APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

User avatar
oneofthedragon
Modfather
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:26 am UTC

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby oneofthedragon » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:52 pm UTC

Ok then. This is WIFOM. But, we get scum within 2 lynches. So, I'm going to go with the one who has argued the best so far.

Vote:Gojoe
sje46: tell them to shove plungers into their anuses
sje46: make clear that that was only for OOTD

Kells: OOTD, I am giving you my death stare
Kells: Just so you know

Christmas: OOTD I will burn your village and make slaves of your children

User avatar
OverBored
Posts: 284
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:39 pm UTC

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby OverBored » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:52 pm UTC

Would it be against the rules to claim a role that doesn't exist?

:lol:
G4!!

Grob FTW,

Hello. Smithers. You're. Quite good. At. Turning. Me. On.

User avatar
Azrael001
Posts: 2385
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:15 am UTC
Location: The Land of Make Believe.
Contact:

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby Azrael001 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:01 pm UTC

I am inclined to trust Une's judgment regarding town power roles, additionally I didn't like the way Nebuduck was undermined the way he was (then again, I didn't vote for him) so for now

Vote: Gojoe
23111

User avatar
OverBored
Posts: 284
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:39 pm UTC

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby OverBored » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:06 pm UTC

Vote Gojoe

I didn't actually think wombat was gunna turn out raptor so I think overall this is going fairly well.
G4!!

Grob FTW,

Hello. Smithers. You're. Quite good. At. Turning. Me. On.

User avatar
une see
Is my girl
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:31 pm UTC
Location: a tenuous grip on reality
Contact:

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby une see » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:10 pm UTC

Okay, here are all of Overbored's posts from Day 2 onward:

Spoiler:
OverBored wrote:there are two potential targets in my eyes. One of them is Gojoe because of the argument between him and neb, not a lot here but due to nebs role and skill, I would think maybe he could have been identified as a raptor by him.

The other is the lurker (I think it was wombat but I refuse to bother checking back so tell me if I'm wrong). Wombat has repeatedly made nothing posts and accusations with little foundation nor little contribution. I am willing to forgive him for this provided we see some more active contribution to the thread. Losing the witch doctor was unfortunate, but we still have plenty of roles for the town to use to their advantage. Thoughts?

OverBored wrote:You should probably clarify your vote since the annoyingly placed quote things make it look like you unvoted.

OverBored wrote:OK, we need some real analysis. I am going to start on gojoes now. If when I have finished no-one steps up to do wombat's I guess I'll do that too. Why Gojoe and wombat? (I might do azrael as well if I have time) Wombat seems to be the major target for people but I'm not keen on forgetting that neb attack gojoe. Obviously the argument falls apart should there be no evidence in the thread and we can simply disregard from lynches.

(I removed his spoiler tags for this following post because it was messing up my spoiler tag. Sorry.)
OverBored wrote: Please note I have labelled a lot of quotes as junk. there are many things to analyse and whilst I admit there may be some meaning in the nothing posts, frankly thats too much work for me to do. Anything coloured green is considered Junk and so was not analysed.

Quotes from the start of day one to the start of day two.

Gojoe wrote:That was a slip up lets get him!

Oh and I am awake now!


Gojoe wrote:That was great maj


reference to MAJ's stats. Seems innocent.

Gojoe wrote:(dont tell anyone, but im not wearing a hat either...)


Gojoe wrote:OK I am here now. I will investigate what i can


Not an actual reference but I mention this because without being careful this could seem to be a claim of a power role.

Gojoe wrote:wouldn't it be funny if we get rid of him?


Gojoe wrote:lets pretend my avatar has a hat...


Gojoe wrote:we have been through cat fucking with you in another thread... lets not bring it up here lol


Gojoe wrote:normally i would not change it... but that is too awesome...


Gojoe wrote:*drums fingers*


Gojoe wrote:damn... i thought we were going to have a constant mafia game tonight... CURSES!


Gojoe wrote:that was way too complicated


Gojoe wrote:I am going to sleep now. play nice now you hear.


Gojoe wrote:Az001 always does joke votes. Way back to like round 5(?) we both were joke voting A LOT. He is just trying to inject humor into the game.


Defends Azraels comedy voting. Slight partnership perhaps but I would say not, since it is true...

Gojoe wrote:thank you for that maj.. your posts like that clear my head


Agreeing with MAJ's analysis of why people lurk etc. Maj also mentions Cycodens vote on him but I dont think Gojoe is alluding to this. I'm not actually sure whether gojoes post was serious or sarcastic but it doesn't really matter.

Gojoe wrote:I was being totally serious...


Gojoe wrote:
Nebuduck wrote:So I have an interesting proposition - I'm not saying it's necessarily a good idea, but it may be worth considering.

There are some people who muddy the water even when they are townies. For example, Azrael always manages to draw sspicion onto himself even if he is a townie, making it more difficult to find the raptors. To show that this isn't just me trying to get Azrael lynched, I think that I too tend to fall into this category to a degree.

If we HAVE to lynch someone on no evidence, it should be one of these water-muddiers. Chances are, if we're lynching someone on no evidence, it'll turn out to be a townie. So we might as well lynch a townie that makes other townie's lives difficult. Although it's obviously better to lynch a raptor.


That sounds like raptor talk to me....


Another joke I think but it was an important topic, and the on that ultimately led to Neb's lynching. Of course Gojoe is also a person that "muddies the waters" to an extent (which he states next post). In a lot of ways we lynched neb because of this. If it weren't for Wombat I think Gojoe would be todays lynch.

Gojoe wrote:Well... the thing is that I am one of those people, and so is neb. Neb whenever he is a mafia he gets away with it (well usually) so that muddies the water... I think that it is a bit unfair. But it is a good way to get a first kill... I was thinking. the only way we could get a first lynch is if we role play... like completely. I dunno. What do you think?


Essentially saying, lets lynch neb (not that bluntly but it builds to this)

Gojoe wrote:Like not in this game, but if like.. i dunno everyone has a background, and we have some clues that way... the start of every game starts the same way...


Gojoe wrote:You know what... I think Neb has a good point... I mean i would be fighting this to the death if it was pointing on me... but... we don't have anything else to go on....

I will think this through a bit more before i vote for davey


Gojoe says he would defend more if he was in Neb's position. He is basicly saying that neb is mafia in a hidden way.

Gojoe wrote:I did not like your idea, because to be honest, I am one of the people that muddy the water... I was afraid that if i jump on the idea it would turn against me.... But now that I think about it, we have tried multiple ways of starting the game. From random lynching (which no one likes) to going for the lurkers... which was good on paper, but bad in practice (like communism). This however is another idea that pretty much goes with the idea that we do NOT know who to kill, so lets massimize our gain, minimize our loses.

I like thinking outside the box... and notice that i didn't vote on this, I decided to think this through clearly before i did anything.


Solidifying the idea as a good one, making a lynch of a "muddier" even more likely, and we all knew who the target of this would be... Neb.

Gojoe wrote:Well thanks for that lol... but what if i said

Oh me yarm IM NOT MAFIA OMGWTFBBQ


Gojoe wrote:OK... that was a bit of a slip up. Nebuduck seems like he wants to lynch me a bit too much. FoS at nebuduck


Weak. it clearly was an honest mistake, I could see that at the time and I would hope most people could. No-one, at all, would make up evidence like that, regardless of role.

Gojoe wrote:
Nebuduck wrote:Would I make such a slip up were I a raptor? (Yay! WIFOM)

Anyway, if I wanted to trick you into thinking that Gojoe was a raptor, I'd not say "Gojoe said this... wait... he didn't" - basically, whether I'm raptor or not, it was an honest mistake not in any way influenced by whatever my role is.


No, but you could of been focusing on trying to lynch me, hence you made up evidence... you got caught.... hence you are in this predicament. I admit that it is very weak evidence. But it is better than anything else we have atm....


Again he is making it seem like Neb conjurred the quote for his means. He steps back a little so as to avoid being seen as too connected to the ultimate lynching. he knew he had sown the seeds of doubt and he could easily bring them back up in our minds later to finish the lynch, as quite seperate from the actual occasion.

Gojoe wrote:Well we do not have much to go on...
Vote:Nebuduck


The voting begins and despite a little bit of fluctuation, eventually eliminates neb.

Gojoe wrote:I feel so guilty because i love this avatar...


Gojoe wrote:Can I ask what I have done? I mean besides what you have already pointed out is being a figment of your imagination...


Turned it around. Didn't just ask why he was being attacked, but flipped it to an attack on Neb, trying to undermine his integrity.

Gojoe wrote:I just posted in Post yo' fehs... so now you can see what i look like! YAY!


Gojoe wrote:
Silknor wrote:Interesting exchange between Gojoe and Nebuduck.

I realize this will bite me back if Nebuduck dies and turns up to be Mafia, but it's a risk I think I have to take right now:
I think Nebuduck is a plain townie.

The quotation he couldn't find about Gojoe has been given as an important reason why someone should suspect Nebuduck. I don't buy it. Certainly he does play many games and it could be an honest mistake. But he would know how suspicious it would be to openly admit that mistake.

He also doesn't seem to be very resistant to being lynched. Were he a town power role, especially the Paleontologist, he would certainly know he needs to put up more of a fight to avoid being lynched. I think he's will to sacrifice himself if he needs to because he is a townie:



This is the exact bloody thing people said when I was Q....


I guess this isn't overly bad for Gojoe, it just seems like quite a big chunk to green, so I had to write something.

Gojoe wrote:wait.. what did i miss... why is wombat scum?

And he has played before btw.... check out my handy cheat sheet in the discussion thread


Asks questions. Not sure about this. At the time the arguments for Wombat weren't really built up properly.

Gojoe wrote:right, so for now.

UNVOTE:


not sure if i should vote yet
Changes to Wombat. This could either be a change of heart as a townie, going with the flow of votes, or deciding he didn't care which was lynched.

Gojoe wrote:Lol, i find it funny because Neb was talking about lynching the people that muddy the waters....


Gojoe wrote:I did not vote for wombat, i just unvoted


Gojoe wrote:That is a horrible defense... you should play them the same way... Just see someones argument, pull it to bits etc.

You can not be all like he im sucking therefore im a townie.


Pulling apart Neb's defense, somewhat indirectly though.

Gojoe wrote:I agree une see (although I was not as good at explaining myself). It would be so much easier if we had a jester role. Am I missing anything, is there any role that wants to be killed?


Gojoe wrote:I really hate it when people say, something like : He can not be mafia because he is not acting like mafia... WIFOM people!!


Gojoe wrote:I am always fond of the mafia (raptors in this case) turning themselves in.


Gojoe wrote:so now after all that, it seems like he is bandwagoning.... again?


Attack Wombat, again.

Gojoe wrote:Vote : Nebuduck



Yah, this day needs to go forward some more


votes Neb after people start to jump on him. Lends no reasoning because this is already in the knowledge of everyone.

Gojoe wrote:I read that as a rap-o-meter. Like something eminem would use. This is how good I am rapping, i scored a 10 on the rap-o-meter


Gojoe wrote:So that means 8 votes. one more?


Gojoe wrote:*drums fingers*


Gojoe wrote:well i think you are too late... he is already dead... i think?


Gojoe wrote:Sh go to sleep you little raptors


Quotes from this point are from after the results of night one were revealed.

Gojoe wrote:Well so much for trying out a new role... Iagree with jay, we should see who may of not liked mega. Yes neb and I had an argument, but i am not the only one that voted for him....


Defending himself

Gojoe wrote:Hmmm... he did bandwagon a bit didn't he... still not convinced though


Umm.. I can't remember who he was defnding so look it up yourself...

I know my analysis was rather critical of Gojoe, and I apologize for that but I just have this creeping suspicion about him. I am aslo aware that I voted for neb, as did a majority of all people in the game. The difference is that Gojoe made the attack, left us to turn back to him (partly my fault) and then just jumped in in the middle of the votes. Pull me to shreds if you must...

PS: God you post alot Gojoe!!

OverBored wrote:Wombat hasn't made that many posts so he shouldn't be too problematic but I'm not sure I have the energy. Anyone else?

OverBored wrote:I'm dead tonight...

gojoe

OverBored wrote:I thought the day was about to end and was saying that if I die then Gojoe is the reason for this.

OverBored wrote:Because I have somewhat attacked him. That is for both counts. I just think Gojoe is a raptor...

OverBored wrote:Because he was essentially the one that managed to convince us to lynch neb. I'm not saying the people who voted are blameless but he managed to put the pressure on neb in a strategic way. I analysed Gojoes posts earlier to demonstrate that if we ignore junk posts we see a pattern of constantly putting slight doubt into our minds about neb until finally he is lynched.

OverBored wrote:OK, not dead, sort of as I had hoped. I scared them off attacking me. right now, the tribe know a raptor. And I am fairly confident that Gojoe is a raptor. I don't know whether the tribe have found Gojoe as a raptor or someone else but despite a tribe death, the town is in much better shape than yesterday. 11 people, 3 of which are mafia and one of those mafia is known to the remaining tribe members. There is at least one of these i think. Thinking about it, tribe recruitment is extremely useful. If succesful then the tribe grows, if not we have a confirmed mafia within the tribe. Ideas on todays lynch?


Jeez, I am never doing this again. Okay, so we see that in almost every post from Day 2 onward, Overbored has referred to Gojoe being mafia. Why would he be so accusatory if he didn't know for sure that Gojoe is, in fact, mafia? I stand by my opinion that he is the cop and found Gojoe guilty.
T.S. Eliot in "The Waste Land" wrote:APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

User avatar
oneofthedragon
Modfather
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:26 am UTC

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby oneofthedragon » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:13 pm UTC

The people I see as possibly being mafia are cycoden, gojoe, and azrael, at this point, from various sources. This is not really an accusation, but if I really think these are some of the people to focus on. Oh, and seeing as instinct sage died, and he had a suspicion of azrael, I think that azrael may be a good subject for an investigation.
sje46: tell them to shove plungers into their anuses
sje46: make clear that that was only for OOTD

Kells: OOTD, I am giving you my death stare
Kells: Just so you know

Christmas: OOTD I will burn your village and make slaves of your children

User avatar
une see
Is my girl
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:31 pm UTC
Location: a tenuous grip on reality
Contact:

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby une see » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:13 pm UTC

Player list:

1. Jayhsu
2. Nebuduck
3. willwithskills (uh, has he been replaced or what?)
4. Wombat
5. Bulvox
6. Megatriorchis
7. Azrael001
8. OneOfTheDragon
9. InstinctSage
10.Overbored
11. une see
12. The Moo Prophet
13. cycoden
14. Gojoe
15. Silknor
16. michaelandjimi

11 left, so...6 to lynch?
T.S. Eliot in "The Waste Land" wrote:APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

User avatar
kellsbells
Queen of Cupcakes
Posts: 1166
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:26 pm UTC
Location: The Land Beyond Beyond (Seattle)
Contact:

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby kellsbells » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:14 pm UTC

Willwithskills has long been replaced by Maseiken.
A good pun is its own reword.
L wrote:A day without kells is a day not worth living.

User avatar
une see
Is my girl
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:31 pm UTC
Location: a tenuous grip on reality
Contact:

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby une see » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:17 pm UTC

oneofthedragon wrote:The people I see as possibly being mafia are cycoden, gojoe, and azrael, at this point, from various sources. This is not really an accusation, but if I really think these are some of the people to focus on. Oh, and seeing as instinct sage died, and he had a suspicion of azrael, I think that azrael may be a good subject for an investigation.


I think those people are possibly mafia as well. Actually, Maseiken is also high on the list for me. He defended both Wombat and Azrael, and although Azrael hasn't been confirmed as mafia yet, I think he is. So: cycoden, Gojoe, Azrael, Maseiken are the primary candidates for mafia right now, in my opinion.
T.S. Eliot in "The Waste Land" wrote:APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

User avatar
une see
Is my girl
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:31 pm UTC
Location: a tenuous grip on reality
Contact:

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby une see » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:17 pm UTC

kellsbells wrote:Willwithskills has long been replaced by Maseiken.


Alright, thanks, kells. Was that announced earlier, or did I just not notice? :P
T.S. Eliot in "The Waste Land" wrote:APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

User avatar
kellsbells
Queen of Cupcakes
Posts: 1166
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:26 pm UTC
Location: The Land Beyond Beyond (Seattle)
Contact:

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby kellsbells » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:19 pm UTC

Pretty sure that was announced a while ago, or Maseiken just appeared and everybody believed he was playing. *Suspicious*
A good pun is its own reword.
L wrote:A day without kells is a day not worth living.

Tigerlion
The Communist formerly known as Tigion
Posts: 137
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:24 pm UTC
Location: Cleveland.

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby Tigerlion » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:23 pm UTC

I edited Maseiken in.

User avatar
jayhsu
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:38 am UTC

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby jayhsu » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:34 pm UTC

Actually, I've been looking over the entire thread and have noticed that several normally very vocal players have been rather silent. The two that stick out to me are Bulvox and The Moo Prophet.

Beyond the occasional vote or affirmation of previous arguments, neither have offered much in the way of personal analysis or strong opinion.
What follows are some posts of note.

Bulvox
Bulvox wrote:ya, all right, i'll go with that.
Vote: WWS


Basic bandwagoning, without providing own reasons for lynching. Even reiteration or providing additional evidence would be helpful. The rest of Bulvox's posts are mostly spam and the like. A few times he gloated about previous wins as mafia (but I'm less inclined to accept this as evidence).


The Moo Prophet

The Moo Prophet wrote:Speaking of Silknor, what's up, buddy? You are tickling my rapt-o-meter already. I guess it is because you are being so aggressive on day one and already doing the line-by-line post breakdowns. I guess that is actually a good thing, but it is unusual mafiascum behavior on day one. Of course, I haven't had the pleasure of playing many games with you yet (I don't think?) so who knows.


Antagonizing Silknor. Perhaps one of the few people to do so. And then Silknor turns up dead on Day 3.
Admittedly, it's not much, but it's also one of the few lengthy analyses that TMP actually deigns to post. It's the second longest post after his discussion on the role of the WitchDoctor.


The Moo Prophet wrote:Wow, I leave the house for a couple of hours and lookit all the votes! Well, cool, if we are going to lynch a lurker today (A lurker with a somewhat scummy outta-the-ass vote) then let's do it.

Vote: Wombat


I know this post will be brought up later, because TMP voted for a Raptor. But I think this is clever distancing. He notes that Wombat already has a lot of votes, and it must make a lot of sense to him to vote for Wombat, as follows:

1. If I defend Wombat, and he turns out a Raptor (which he will), then I'm in deep trouble.
2. I can say nothing, or...
3. I can strengthen my position with the town by voting for Wombat, who is doomed anyway.

I think TMP went with option 3. He's a good player, and that would be the smart play.

Discussion?
-Jay

User avatar
Azrael001
Posts: 2385
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:15 am UTC
Location: The Land of Make Believe.
Contact:

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby Azrael001 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:37 pm UTC

Even if I would be the hammer vote for a doomed team mate I vote for them. Though it is possible that he is busy in real life and only got on to vote right then.
23111

User avatar
une see
Is my girl
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:31 pm UTC
Location: a tenuous grip on reality
Contact:

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby une see » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:43 pm UTC

Hmm...I guess so. That's true, I haven't really noticed TMP or Bulvox in this thread, but that might just be because they're busy or preoccupied with other mafia games. Although honestly, I don't really understand the significance of Bulvox and TMP being not as active in this game as they usually are. They both know that lurking is not a very good strategy as mafia, especially if they are skilled enough to pull off acting like a townie, which they both are, so...I'm still not very suspicious of them.

I don't understand what you're trying to say about him antagonizing Silknor, though. Silknor died because he tried to recruit a raptor, not because someone killed him.
T.S. Eliot in "The Waste Land" wrote:APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

User avatar
jayhsu
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:38 am UTC

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby jayhsu » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:46 pm UTC

Oh, you're right about that, Une See. I withdraw that portion of my accusations.

Also:
une see wrote: They both know that lurking is not a very good strategy as mafia, especially if they are skilled enough to pull off acting like a townie, which they both are, so...I'm still not very suspicious of them.


Wine in Front of me.
-Jay

User avatar
OverBored
Posts: 284
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:39 pm UTC

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby OverBored » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:48 pm UTC

jayhsu wrote:Oh, you're right about that, Une See. I withdraw that portion of my accusations.

Also:
une see wrote: They both know that lurking is not a very good strategy as mafia, especially if they are skilled enough to pull off acting like a townie, which they both are, so...I'm still not very suspicious of them.


Wine in Front of me.


You need to use acronyms, it confuses people more. FOS for not putting WIFOM when he meant WIFOM. Clear evidence he is a raptor, IMHO. FOS FTW!!
G4!!

Grob FTW,

Hello. Smithers. You're. Quite good. At. Turning. Me. On.

User avatar
une see
Is my girl
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:31 pm UTC
Location: a tenuous grip on reality
Contact:

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby une see » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:49 pm UTC

Oh, and jayhsu is now on my list of possible mafia because I find it strange that right in the middle of a discussion about Gojoe, cycoden, Maseiken, and Azrael001, he makes a post semi-accusing two players that haven't been mentioned at all recently and doesn't comment on the previously ongoing discussion. Seems like a way to take pressure off the people oneofthedragon and I had suspicions about while not actually defending them.
T.S. Eliot in "The Waste Land" wrote:APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

User avatar
jayhsu
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:38 am UTC

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby jayhsu » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:50 pm UTC

OverBored wrote:You need to use acronyms, it confuses people more. FOS for not putting WIFOM when he meant WIFOM. Clear evidence he is a raptor, IMHO. FOS FTW!!


I'm so sad that I know what all of those mean. I need to get off the interwebs more.
-Jay

User avatar
OverBored
Posts: 284
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:39 pm UTC

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby OverBored » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:50 pm UTC

To be fair they are normally quite vocal, and the list is just going to keep growing if you do that. Jay's gunna add you in a minute for adding him, then I'll get added for predicting this then someone else will etc...
G4!!

Grob FTW,

Hello. Smithers. You're. Quite good. At. Turning. Me. On.

User avatar
une see
Is my girl
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:31 pm UTC
Location: a tenuous grip on reality
Contact:

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby une see » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:54 pm UTC

jayhsu wrote:Oh, you're right about that, Une See. I withdraw that portion of my accusations.

Also:
une see wrote: They both know that lurking is not a very good strategy as mafia, especially if they are skilled enough to pull off acting like a townie, which they both are, so...I'm still not very suspicious of them.


Wine in Front of me.


Eh...I suppose.

OverBored wrote:To be fair they are normally quite vocal, and the list is just going to keep growing if you do that. Jay's gunna add you in a minute for adding him, then I'll get added for predicting this then someone else will etc...


I'm only putting people on my list that I legitimately think could be mafia, Overbored. :P I only have 5 people on the list right now. 4 mafia left. It's really not a huge list at all. :P
T.S. Eliot in "The Waste Land" wrote:APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

User avatar
une see
Is my girl
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:31 pm UTC
Location: a tenuous grip on reality
Contact:

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby une see » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:56 pm UTC

Oh, and I never said jayhsu's concerns about Bulvox and TMP were invalid (I actually am glad he brought their low activity in this thread to our attention); I am mostly suspicious of him because he didn't comment at all on what we were talking about before: namely, the 4 players oneofthedragon and I fingered as being suspicious.
T.S. Eliot in "The Waste Land" wrote:APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

User avatar
Azrael001
Posts: 2385
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:15 am UTC
Location: The Land of Make Believe.
Contact:

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby Azrael001 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:58 pm UTC

What does "Wine in Front of me" mean again?
23111

User avatar
OverBored
Posts: 284
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:39 pm UTC

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby OverBored » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:58 pm UTC

I should probably sleep. I think I am getting a little hyped up because I get my exam results in about 10 and a half hours. See you tomorrow guys. I'll try to check in before I leave to get them but no promises.
G4!!

Grob FTW,

Hello. Smithers. You're. Quite good. At. Turning. Me. On.

User avatar
jayhsu
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:38 am UTC

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby jayhsu » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:58 pm UTC

No, really, sort by author and go check them out for yourself.

As for Gojoe, I don't really know what to think about him. His most suspicious post to me has been:

Gojoe wrote:I so can not be bothered defending against every quote i made.


Because you should defend against your more important posts. But that's not much.

The rest of his posts are pretty sparse, and he votes for Nebuduck, like many people did. What's the real incriminating evidence against him? I think it's just that Une See believes Overbored is the cop. I don't know what to think about that.
-Jay

User avatar
une see
Is my girl
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:31 pm UTC
Location: a tenuous grip on reality
Contact:

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby une see » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:21 pm UTC

I already explained why I think Overbored is the cop; I made a whole big post about it, and I hope you read it because that took effort, man! Seriously, almost every post he has made since Day 2 began has been accusatory of Gojoe in some way, and most of those posts are pretty much outright saying that Gojoe is mafia. Now I don't believe that anyone else in the game besides the cop would pick just one person out of everyone that was left in the game and try to get them lynched. Why would Overbored do that if he wasn't the cop? Why would he try so hard to put suspicion on Gojoe? It only makes sense if he is the cop and is trying to get someone he found out was guilty lynched.

Meanwhile, I am getting more and more suspicious of jayhsu...

Mods: could we have a vote count?
T.S. Eliot in "The Waste Land" wrote:APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

User avatar
jayhsu
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:38 am UTC

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby jayhsu » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:25 pm UTC

Ah, I see. I'm going to read Overbored's posts and see if I reach the same conclusion.
-Jay

User avatar
une see
Is my girl
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:31 pm UTC
Location: a tenuous grip on reality
Contact:

Re: MAFIASCUM: RAPTOR EDITION!

Postby une see » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:27 pm UTC

jayhsu wrote:Ah, I see. I'm going to read Overbored's posts and see if I reach the same conclusion.


No, just read the post I made! It has all his posts in it since Day 2 started. I put so much effort into that...someone better read it! :(
T.S. Eliot in "The Waste Land" wrote:APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.


Return to “Mafia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests