Mafia Crazy Round 4 Over

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

nsmjohn

Re: Mafia Crazy Round 4 Over

Postby nsmjohn » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:26 pm UTC

amysrabbitranch wrote:I'm curious - is there a reason I was targeted the first night, or was it a lucky shot?

Lucky shot, sorry.
Gojoe wrote:Well, I would say something here, but it would only make it worse.

OverBored

Postby OverBored » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:59 pm UTC

nsmjohn wrote:
amysrabbitranch wrote:I'm curious - is there a reason I was targeted the first night, or was it a lucky shot?

Lucky shot, sorry.

Essentially we needed to make a quick kill and there was no-one else around. I just chose a random person hoping for the mayor. We did work out a few things in the first night though. This is a PM I sent out to the team. The nature of the game gave us a lot of extra info, although the voting got more convoluted as things continued.

Spoiler:
My analysis of the votes.

Firstly I believe there is 178 land in the game, but I'm not sure. This would mean a lynch of 89 worth of land.
The voters who lynched kart were

Bulvox: ???
Spoon: ???
Amy: ???
Kells: ???
Myrrh7x: 8 land
OOTD: ???
Une: ??? (gave the hammer)

This leaves 81 more land to be allocated amongst these 6 individuals. The first thing that struck me is that the mayor must be amongst these individuals. Why?

Lets assume he isn't, this gives us a maximum vote of: 15+15+15+10+10+10= 75

this is 6 land short, therefore the mayor has voted.

So now we have 51 land to allocate amongst 5 individuals. Things become a bit harder here, but it is worth noting that unless une is the mayor, these 5 total somewhere between 51 and 66, quite a small field. This tells us there is at least one of the 15 land people are voting. It is also true that if all 3 of the 15 pointers are voting then the une, the hammerer is the mayor.

I think my maths makes a bit of sense, but in conclusion the mayor is definitely voting and I think 1 or 2 of the 15 landers are voting, and Une is not the mayor. Limited info but more than we would normally get.
G4!!

Grob FTW,

Hello. Smithers. You're. Quite good. At. Turning. Me. On.

Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread

Postby Sungura » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:13 pm UTC

Cool. Thanks! No need to be sorry - I was just curious is all :)
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq
she/<any gender neutral>/snug

Return to “Mafia”