Mega's Vanilla Mafia Game - Day 8

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

michaelandjimi
Isn't Even Playing

Re: Mega's Vanilla Mafia Game - Day 2

Postby michaelandjimi » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:16 am UTC

Jesse wrote:I think you guys are being a bit harsh. MaJ put up his reasons, that in a game like this he believed the Mafia would be targetting the more experienced (and vocal) players of which he was both. That's why he assumed he'd be the one to die tonight.
That and I was using the belief as a sort of reverse psychology thing.
Jesse wrote:So for me, I think we need to look at the people immediately jumping on MaJ as possible Mafia.
I'm actually reasonably suspicious of Gojoe. It's the whole "subtly attacking a person without appearing to be" and just his odd behaviour. But Gojoe is pretty damn good at playing the Mafia alignment (obliterated me in IRC), so it's possible he's a Jester pretending to be scummy again. Though, to be fair, I didn't analyse Gojoe heavily in IRC, so it's possible he does the small-time scumtells without the large ones when he plays. And I haven't had a look at too many games where Gojoe was scum.
Whelan wrote:Relax, have a good time, and hope for the bees ;)

OverBored

Postby OverBored » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:20 am UTC

I don't think we should lynch Maj, not yet anyway. If he is town-alligned he'll be a valuable player, we can always look into him later if need be. Gojoe could also be useful.

All that said I'm incredibly bad at this game and notoriously bad at choosing who to attack and defend, so who knows.
G4!!

Grob FTW,

Hello. Smithers. You're. Quite good. At. Turning. Me. On.

SuperTD

Postby SuperTD » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:37 am UTC

I really have no idea who is suspicious and who isn't anymore. So until some (relatively) solid new information comes up I'm going to go for lurkers.

Vote: Radman9000
nightlina wrote:Damn.. if there was a cannon ball thrown for every time someone was wrong on the internet.. well... I don't think we'd have enough cannon balls!

LL Cool J
___ and ___

Postby LL Cool J » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:34 pm UTC

Ok, I'm not sure about this, but I was going to suggest that too. There's so many people.

Lynching experienced players just because they're experienced sounds like bad strategy, as bad as lynching inexperienced players just because we're new.

Experienced players are posting more, which inevitably gives me more to be suspicious about, but they're also giving us the most information.
New kids are more likely to slip up, but right now it appears that we're also less likely to post at all. Killing the game is a lame strategy.

Lynch the lurkers?
Rippy wrote:Slogan: "Beauty. Grace. Fluticasone propionate. Inhale twice daily."

Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread

Postby Sungura » Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:01 pm UTC

Wow. So Levi and Kells are dead, and ootd was town afterall. At least it is good to know that he does play his town alignments like his mafia alignments; I'm tucking that away for future reference. Actually there is one difference - when he is mafia he tries to get me on his side, and this game, he didn't really try to do that even when I did say enough is enough and this is too far and voted for him. Hmm...

Ok that's my analysis. So Kells....LC was gunning for her from day one "that's what I do in the IRC" was his excuse. Az also temporarily voted Kells (I can't remember if he switched to ootd or not). She was trying to sway votes for NieXS yesterday. So...it is possible that either of those three (or multiples of them) are mafia. Since NieXS was on my list of possible suspects from day one, consider this an FoS. LC was also just voting around weird for her, almost trying to pull and ootd stunt but badly, and I have not seen him play this way in the past. A bit suspicious that she is the one to go. I could see him doing that for kicks.

As for Levi, there were a decent number of people suspicious of him day one. Myself for one, Poopraham Lincoln, Korora, and of course, OOTD with his cop claims (that we now know are false), I think there were others too. Since we know from Mega that the SK got him, perhaps they were attempting to get a mafia going along with MaJ's thinking about how the SK should play.
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq
she/<any gender neutral>/snug

kleptoman

Postby kleptoman » Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:59 pm UTC

I think that whoever the real jester is, they just loose, by being out jestered by ootd's stunning performance and then sucide vote.
argh.

Tigerlion
The Communist formerly known as Tigion

Postby Tigerlion » Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:55 pm UTC

I'm actually rather surprised that Levi was killed. I mean, (s)he was doing some crazy stuff in the beginning, but I didn't think that it was enough to catch the attention of the SK

Jesse
Vocal Terrorist

Postby Jesse » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:33 pm UTC

But we can't trust that the SK is an experienced player and knows how to play one as we do. That's the real trigger in this one, a lot of things could be happening that we don't call because we're too used to the way we all play it. I doubt LC would have killed Kells if he was Mafia, it's a bit obvious after the way he was playing yesterday (Although I'm always supsicious of LC, no matter what he's doing).

I'm siding with Sungura on this one, we should be looking at NieXS and Az for now.

SuperTD

Postby SuperTD » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:55 pm UTC

I don't think It's likely that an experienced player like LC would kill Kells if he had been attacking her like he was the day before. It would be bad play if he did.
When did Azrael vote for Kells? I want to go and look at his post.
nightlina wrote:Damn.. if there was a cannon ball thrown for every time someone was wrong on the internet.. well... I don't think we'd have enough cannon balls!

korora

Postby korora » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:13 pm UTC

SuperTD wrote:I don't think It's likely that an experienced player like LC would kill Kells if he had been attacking her like he was the day before. It would be bad play if he did.

WIFOM again. LC is still on my list for wacky behavior regarding kells.

NieXS = InstinctSage now. Doesn't mean he's not worthy of suspicion; we have to decide how much of NieXS's behavior was scumminess and how much was noobishness.

For now I'm going to Vote: radman9000 again, since there's nobody who looks worthy of a vote yet and radman still hasn't posted.
Last.fm|Steam|Xbox LIVE|23||
[8:22pm] cf: you know what i like?
[8:23pm] Tigerlion: what do you like, CF?
[8:23pm] cf: you guys
[8:24pm] cf: man...out of all the things that could have come to my head...that was by far the lamest

crucialityfactor
Ry-Ry

Postby crucialityfactor » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:16 pm UTC

The Sexy Party was a rousing success, enjoyed late into the evening by all attendees.

One lucky person has won the Sexy Party door prize and has received a gift.

Thank you to all who attended!

Trumpkin

Postby Trumpkin » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:24 pm UTC

I had a feeling that OOTD was innocent. He was just trying to confuse everyone so people could have someone to vote for. I understand his reasons for sacrificing himself for the good of the game but I think it's a bit mean that he put himself in that position when he had a duty as the roleblocker.
I am an impatient person so I'm going to vote for who I voted for last time.

Vote: Radman 9000
Washington: You have to be the most immature soldiers I've ever met.
Grif: Your face is immature.
Washington: Shut up!

La Chevre!

Postby La Chevre! » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:31 pm UTC

The biggest thing I take out of this is that I no longer have someone to meanly stick my vote on. I doubt that the mafia was mainly trying to make me (or Az) look suspicious since we were just joke-voting her, unless the mafia is populated exclusively by newbies or people who are not familiar with my joke-votes, which seems unlikely. I am similarly doubtful that the mafia would try to protect anyone by killing Kells since it's early in the game, and only someone playing very WIFOMily or someone very new would go in that direction. I'd have to guess that they saw something in her indicating a possible power role and struck.

And that's all I've got for now. Except...

Sungura wrote:LC was also just voting around weird for her, almost trying to pull and ootd stunt but badly

):
By the beard of Zeus!

seabee

Postby seabee » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:45 pm UTC

Vote: Radman9k

I'm sticking with my random lurker for now, and will in the mean time watch for more tells and slip-ups from all the Talkies. Giving everybody a chance to out themselves seems like a good idea, as opposed to letting the lurkers progress through day and night.

If I'm to be suspicious of somebody, though, then it I gotta say FoS: Azrael. There's a sense of finality and superiority to his posts that really just gives me a feeling of bad mojo. Don't know if he's scummy or just cranky, or some third thing that I don't even know about.

seabee

Postby seabee » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:54 pm UTC

seabee wrote:Vote: Radman9k

I'm sticking with my random lurker for now, and will in the mean time watch for more tells and slip-ups from all the Talkies. Giving everybody a chance to out themselves seems like a good idea, as opposed to letting the lurkers progress through day and night.

If I'm to be suspicious of somebody, though, then it I gotta say FoS: Azrael. There's a sense of finality and superiority to his posts that really just gives me a feeling of bad mojo. Don't know if he's scummy or just cranky, or some third thing that I don't even know about.

I meant to be sure to make the distinction between logical and intuitive reasons for suspicion. My reasons are intuitive. I'm following my gut and my nose.

They lead me to tasty things.

myrrh7x

Postby myrrh7x » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:59 pm UTC

This game is really big, so I'm gonna be stupid and bandwagon.
RadishMan9000

Rodan
Any title.

Postby Rodan » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:07 pm UTC

Egads. I apologize for lurking. I've completely lost track of the thread.
I'll try and figure all this out.

seabee

Postby seabee » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:27 pm UTC

Rodan wrote:Egads. I apologize for lurking. I've completely lost track of the thread.
I'll try and figure all this out.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

"Puh-puh-puh-leeeeeze don't lynch me!"

Azrael001

Postby Azrael001 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:04 am UTC

Amy and Jesse seem to be agreeing with each other far too readily for my liking. Also who ever it was that remembered my joke vote is probably bad as well. I am of the opinion that they killed Kells to help build a case against me. Possibly to protect MaJ.

If you should decide to lynch me remember Jesse, Amy (Sungura) and MaJ.

That is all.

Gojoe

Postby Gojoe » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:33 am UTC

I am still suspicious of MaJ. And Amy and Jesse are getting married (no I am not joking, I am going to be Jesse's best maid).

And klep, OOTD did the right thing. If say he knew we were going after a doctor, or even the jester. He got us to lynch him instead. I am all for a townie false claiming. It helps the town more than you would think... See me playing in nickrole as an example.

Also Klep, a jester shouldn't just act crazy, then we would think they were the jester. The jester is one of the most fun roles. If you just jump votes, people will just say, oh , he is jester, ignore him. You dance a fine line as a jester.

In short, Shush klep, the jester is prob doing an awesome job, as we have no idea who the jester might be.
michaelandjimi wrote:Oh Mr Gojoe
I won't make fun of your mojo.
Though in this fora I serenade you
I really only do it to aid you.
*Various positive comments on your masculinity
That continue on into infinity*

Feeble accompanying guitar.

Rodan
Any title.

Postby Rodan » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:35 am UTC

Gojoe wrote:Also Klep, a jester shouldn't just act crazy, then we would think they were the jester. The jester is one of the most fun roles. If you just jump votes, people will just say, oh , he is jester, ignore him. You dance a fine line as a jester.

But for some reason whenever we think we've found a jester we lynch him. :?
At least, 'tis been my experience, and that's based mostly on those irc games, which are not the best judge of anything.

InstinctSage

Postby InstinctSage » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:43 am UTC

If scum Nked kells expecting us to lynch MaJ for suspicion, they're either inexperienced or attempting to play in an inexperienced fashion.
SK killing Levi sounds to me like an inexperienced player watching from the sidelines and responding to suspicious players.
Amy consistently calling me Niexs sounds to me like someone who is playing too many games of mafia to keep up to date on them all.

I'm yet to see any discernible patterns, but I don't think lynching MaJ is the way to go.
nightlina wrote:We get stick insects here.. they're pretty cool and stick-like.

Bulvox

Postby Bulvox » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:50 am UTC

I agree with IS on this. First off, Amy really is playing too many games at once. Try to keep it at a reasonable level, to where you can keep track of what's going on in each one. Second off, I don't find MaJ very suspicious, but then again I'm horrible at detecting scum, so whatever.
See Ya Space Cowboy...

michaelandjimi
Isn't Even Playing

Postby michaelandjimi » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:57 am UTC

By the way. Of the 17 people that voted for OOTD I think a bunch would have been Mafia. He was acting ridiculous, so the Mafia would have been likely to slip in a couple of votes, being able to say that it was warranted if question. I'd estimate anywhere between 3 to the full five voted. For reference, the people who voted for him are:

Levi, Vox, Vieto, GoJoe, Poopraham, Bulvox, Jesse, moody7277, Marslyr, SuperTD, sungura, SC, Azrael001, ameretrifle, MaJ, InstinctSage, OOTD.

Okay, we can take OOTD and Levi off of that list.

Vox, Vieto, GoJoe, Poopraham, Bulvox, Jesse, moody7277, Marslyr, SuperTD, Sungura, SC, Azrael001, ameretrifle, MaJ, InstinctSage.

So it would be nice if we could each anaylse a couple of them, or something. I guarantee that some will be Mafia.

Gojoe wrote:And klep, OOTD did the right thing. If say he knew we were going after a doctor, or even the jester. He got us to lynch him instead. I am all for a townie false claiming. It helps the town more than you would think... See me playing in nickrole as an example.
Except he didn't know. He was a roleblocker, how could he? And there wasn't enough to build up steam on anyone, yet. Falseclaims can be good, but that one wasn't.

I hate the size of this game. It's too big!
Whelan wrote:Relax, have a good time, and hope for the bees ;)

Rodan
Any title.

Postby Rodan » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:12 am UTC

I agree with just about everytihng you just said.

kleptoman

Postby kleptoman » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:30 am UTC

Current thoughts, FoS = nobody

Gojoe wrote:In short, Shush klep

I will go do this now.
argh.

ameretrifle
Vera

Postby ameretrifle » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:32 am UTC

I'm onboard with a lynch-the-lurkers strategy at the moment, though I think we should probably talk a while longer first. Still, with so many people, thinning out the numbers, sad to say, might be helpful. Especially if we manage to start by thinning out mafia. That would be awesome.

And I've got to agree about the falseclaim. We weren't really suspicious of anyone before OotD started acting oddly; who in the name of heck was he protecting? Especially as he wasn't vanilla... And since he was acting so damn suspiciously, it's going to be hard to sort out the mafia who voted for him from the townies. So, to draw out Mafia and protect us from lynching a powerrole, he drew out *everyone* and made us lynch a powerrole? I'm sorry, I'm not much for strategy, but what?!

Sungura

Postby Sungura » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:38 am UTC

Bulvox & IS: first of all, it's not my fault I'm in so many games. Signups happened back when I wasn't in so many. I don't control how long they last. I didn't ask for four games (it's four now that rookie is over) to be going at the same time. They just all happened to start, and half of the issue is because they decided not to put rookie/invite onto the queue officially, and then decided there wasn't much overlap so they could start pyp. Well maybe there isn't, but I am overlap. I can't help that. I am doing my best, and rookie is over, proscription should be done somewhat soon as we proscribed three and now it's night. So pretty much I'm just in this, pyp, and crazy 5. It was bad the past few days but it's letting up. Oh, and exams hit this coming week so I'm studying a lot right now. I do keep a notebook and it has saved me a few times from very stupid posts (haha).

And IS, when did I call you NeiXS? I can't find it. Sorry if I did. I don't recall referring to you once in this game until this post...
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq

InstinctSage

Postby InstinctSage » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:50 am UTC

Sungura wrote:Wow. So Levi and Kells are dead, and ootd was town afterall. At least it is good to know that he does play his town alignments like his mafia alignments; I'm tucking that away for future reference. Actually there is one difference - when he is mafia he tries to get me on his side, and this game, he didn't really try to do that even when I did say enough is enough and this is too far and voted for him. Hmm...

Ok that's my analysis. So Kells....LC was gunning for her from day one "that's what I do in the IRC" was his excuse. Az also temporarily voted Kells (I can't remember if he switched to ootd or not). She was trying to sway votes for NieXS yesterday. So...it is possible that either of those three (or multiples of them) are mafia. Since NieXS was on my list of possible suspects from day one, consider this an FoS. LC was also just voting around weird for her, almost trying to pull and ootd stunt but badly, and I have not seen him play this way in the past. A bit suspicious that she is the one to go. I could see him doing that for kicks.

As for Levi, there were a decent number of people suspicious of him day one. Myself for one, Poopraham Lincoln, Korora, and of course, OOTD with his cop claims (that we now know are false), I think there were others too. Since we know from Mega that the SK got him, perhaps they were attempting to get a mafia going along with MaJ's thinking about how the SK should play.

My bolding.
I was saying it mostly in jest; you're active in all the games you play and that's much better than people who sign up then disappear.
I generally don't get on during weekends, and despite mentioning it often I get the feeling no-one has noticed the pattern of me disappearing for 2 days straight every week (though in my more paranoid moments I feel like the scum wait for me to leave so they can push the town in another direction).
But yeah. Everyone gets their wires crossed even when one game ends and they start the next. I was signed up to 3 games with 3 running already just last month, so I dropped out of most before they started (Proscription, Crazy 5). GoJoe reeled me back in for the Rookie invite, and then I was so impatient waiting for stuff to happen in that I signed up to PyP and as a reserve for this game.
But now I'm rambling.

Anyway, as a replacement for Niexs I have to wear his scummy vote posting. All I can say is he was a newbie, he wasn't paying much attention, and stopped paying attention at all when the game didn't move fast enough. I think when you take into account the fact that he dropped out, it puts his bandwagon vote posts in perspective.
nightlina wrote:We get stick insects here.. they're pretty cool and stick-like.

Summit.42

Postby Summit.42 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:51 am UTC

michaelandjimi wrote:By the way. Of the 17 people that voted for OOTD I think a bunch would have been Mafia. He was acting ridiculous, so the Mafia would have been likely to slip in a couple of votes, being able to say that it was warranted if question. I'd estimate anywhere between 3 to the full five voted. For reference, the people who voted for him are:

Levi, Vox, Vieto, GoJoe, Poopraham, Bulvox, Jesse, moody7277, Marslyr, SuperTD, sungura, SC, Azrael001, ameretrifle, MaJ, InstinctSage, OOTD.

Okay, we can take OOTD and Levi off of that list.

Vox, Vieto, GoJoe, Poopraham, Bulvox, Jesse, moody7277, Marslyr, SuperTD, Sungura, SC, Azrael001, ameretrifle, MaJ, InstinctSage.

So it would be nice if we could each anaylse a couple of them, or something. I guarantee that some will be Mafia.

This seems like a good idea to me, although I'm not sure we should lynch someone soleley because of a bandwagon vote or something in this case, as OotD acted so suspicious that bandwagoning is not a whole lot suspicious in that situation. I'll see what I can do when/if I get time to do a reread.

That said I'm also all for lynching a lurker or two as we need to reduce the size of this game, and the lurkers certaintly aint helping the town. (Unless they have a powerrole ofc, but even then they should post enough to not be suspicious for lurking...

Sungura

Postby Sungura » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:23 pm UTC

OHHHHHHHHHH so that is where I'm confused, sorry IS. I did not catch that you had replaced NeiXS!

Was there a post somwhere with who dropped and who is in now? For some reason I thought Radmann had dropped but people are still voting him.

I am sorry for the confusion. I must have missed it and/or saw it quick while at school when I didn't have my notebook handy to make note of the replacement.

Scratch all my thoughts of NeiXS, then!

OverBored

Postby OverBored » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:57 pm UTC

Anyway, A slightly more formal post than my previous. OOTD's eactions were unfortunate, especially since they seem to be of little or no benefit at this point. I'm not sure why it happened like it did, but with the way OOTD was acting I'm not surprised of a lynch, I was close to the point of voting myself. I don't think it is fair to label all those that voted bandwagoners and potential scum for this reason. Just to play devils advocate, I will point out that scum may have seen that OOTD was going down, and just not bothered. OOTD would be out of this game right now regardless of who had what role, because of his actions. That said, that doesn't make those who voted innocent.

Other people have stated that they can see people forming partnerships. I personally haven't seen a lot of this, but it could still be an important point. One thing we do need to realise is that mafia may well try to "attach" themselves to a vanilla townie or two, in the hope that if things go wrong for them, there is a conselation lynch of whomever they link with. I'm not sure what to think, but I hope we can keep moving forward, there are less lurkers than I expected.
G4!!

Grob FTW,

Hello. Smithers. You're. Quite good. At. Turning. Me. On.

Azrael001

Postby Azrael001 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:05 pm UTC

Well we all know now that the OotD was a bad thing for the town and a good thing for the Mob. The mob knew it then. It only makes sence that they would help the lynch along. The problem is, we can't know how many of the scum went with the lynch. There are five scum. If only one of them voted, then our odds of catching them in the group of 17 who did vote is much smaller than the group that did not.

Additionally,
michaelandjimi wrote:I guarantee that some will be Mafia.
This sounds exactly like a Nebuduck thing to say. The best lies contain as much of the truth as possible. Considering that you voted, it seems likely that if you were mafia you could say this, and be 100% accurate.

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:12 pm UTC

Okay, so it looks like the choice is between the lurker du jour (which is apparently Radman), Maj for defending OOTD too much, or Az for attacking Maj right off. Magic 8-ball says: try again later. Also, I don't think Maj is the SK anymore; Levi getting killed by the SK seems to obvious for such a good player.
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

korora

Postby korora » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:14 pm UTC

I agree with MaJ that it's fairly likely for scum to be among the OotD bandwagoners. I'll start with Vox. He only has three posts with any game content in them. Here they are, chronologic-wise:
Vox Imperatoris wrote:
Sungura wrote:Since there are usually, what, 2 or 3 mafia in a F11 game, which has 9 players, I would say it would be a safe estimate for at least 6 mafia here (31 players).

I don't know whether to take this post at face value or not.

One the one hand, Sungura's incorrect guess at the number of mafia makes her look innocent. But on the other hand, she could be bluffing to make herself seem innocent by saying a number she knew to be incorrect (since, obviously, the mafia would know how many members it had).

What does everyone else think?

Vox Imperatoris wrote:Vote: oneofthedragon

Before I thought you were the jester, but now that you're denying it you're probably mafia.

Vox Imperatoris wrote:How many votes to lynch?

Sorry for my lack of talking, by the way. This game is just so hard to analyze.

He opens up by questioning Sungura's (reasonable) guess about the number of mafia in the game. It's pretty thin, and it's an odd thing for him to jump on as his only analysis in the game to date. The only explanation that makes much sense if he's town is that he's trying to avoid lurking by jumping on little things, but given that his only other posts are to bandwagon OotD and ask how the bandwagon is going, it doesn't seem like lurkiness is a concern for him. I know he's played and modded before, so it also doesn't make sense that he'd jump on such a little thing for no reason.

In short: lurky, only content is scummy, bandwagoned OotD. FoS Vox.
[8:24pm] cf: man...out of all the things that could have come to my head...that was by far the lamest

korora

Postby korora » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:26 pm UTC

Here are Vieto's posts since day 1 started:
Spoiler:
Vieto wrote:or, we can use a 6-sided die, and a 10 sided die.

1st off: divide people into groups of 10.
2nd off, roll the 6-sided die. 1-2 means group 1, 3-4 means group 2, etc.
3. roll the 10 sided, to get your man.

or, you can just use Microsoft excel.

Vieto wrote:No-one wants to be lynched. It's the nature of the game.

but

Vox Imperatoris wrote:now that you're denying it you're probably mafia.

but what if he is the jester, and is doing that so that you think he is the mafia, but he actually is the jester and wanting you to believe that?

On second thought, i think he is the mafia.

Unvote Sexyparty
vote: Ootd
FoS: the Zeppelin.

Vieto wrote:
oneofthedragon wrote:Shame Vieto.

Something tells me this is going to go metagame...

oneofthedragon wrote:On an unrelated note, I'm starting to suspect levi again.

On a related note, this is beginning to sound like the boy who cried "wolf". Maybe you are trying to clear him, but maybe you want us to think that, so you are trying to frame him...

WIFOM lol

Vieto wrote:vote sexyparty
Again, very little content. On the other hand, the most suspicious thing he's done is try to unvote the sexy party, so there's really not much to go on here beyond lurkiness and the OotD bandwagon. Still, isn't it more suspicious to be present and lurking (like Vieto, Vox, and presumably others) than it is to be gone completely (like radman)?

korora

Postby korora » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:54 pm UTC

Gojoe is next on the list but there's no way I'm quoting all his posts (96 of them) here. I'll just throw out some thoughts from looking over his post history.

-started the sexy party
-attacks MaJ early on for defending OotD/telling us to leave it up to the SK
-claims his role isn't on the list, which I'm 99.9% sure is false; when I called him out he dropped it completely
-ruined the electron joke (it's two ATOMS walking into a bar :) )

It's hard to find much content among all the fun-having-posts, but that's what I came up with. He tried to falseclaim, which he's known for as town, but then again WIFOM. He was a pretty strong arguer for OotD, and attacked MaJ for defending him. We know now that OotD ended up being town, but he has a good excuse given OotD's behavior, but WIFOM again. I think the only real basis for suspicion here is Lynch All Liars on the false claim.

I don't feel like I've done him justice (or that I necessarily would be able to find anything on Gojoe given our relative skill levels) so it might be a good idea for someone else to take a look at him too.

Bulvox

Postby Bulvox » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:27 pm UTC

wow Korora, those are really well done analysis's. Good Job.
See Ya Space Cowboy...

Jesse
Vocal Terrorist

Postby Jesse » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:32 pm UTC

Agreed, they've got me looking at Vox again.

As for Gojoe, never trust him, even if he's town he's lying. This is how he plays.

Gojoe

Postby Gojoe » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:55 pm UTC

Jesse wrote:Agreed, they've got me looking at Vox again.

As for Gojoe, never trust him, even if he's town he's lying. This is how he plays.
QFT. Telling the truth is overrated.
michaelandjimi wrote:Oh Mr Gojoe
I won't make fun of your mojo.
Though in this fora I serenade you
I really only do it to aid you.
*Various positive comments on your masculinity
That continue on into infinity*

Feeble accompanying guitar.

Return to “Mafia”